Scene Thirteen: Platform 9 3/4

Hermione pulled her parents along to the park early in the morning both equal amounts confused and agitated, "Hermione any other day we would encourage this not today. you have to get ready for school you train leaves in," Jean Granger checked her husband's watch a bit forcefully. "Three hours." 

"I know mom but please just give them a few minutes," She begged, both her parents were hit with Hermione's pleading eyes and relented. 

James sighed and put his hands in his face. Lily looked over at him in question, "I think James just realized he's never going to be able to say no to her." Remus said seeing as he was in the same boat with Gen

Hermione smiled evilly thinking of what she would do with this power. 

A few minutes later Draco and Lexus came bounding down the path Narcissa and Lucius in tow. It was only then that Hermione realized that Lexus wasn't Draco's sister but his cousin. All three of The Malfoy's had a ghostly complexion, with straight neat blond hair. Draco and his father had pointed faces and turned up noses. Lexus had a caramel complexion her hair with curly wild black hair (that had managed to go into a ponytail today) and a rounder face which she seemed to inherit from Draco's mothers' side of the family. 

"Hey Mione, these are my parents Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy." Hermione also realized how regel his tone had become as opposed to his usual high-pitched voice. 

Draco gasped as if his pride was wounded and tackled Hermoine back on the couch. She laughed like a mad woman as he tickled her sides. 

Everyone let it happen paying them no mind it was only when Lexus saw Draco trying to get to his knees over her that her eye widened, and she tossed him on to the floor. "I was just trying to not fall off the couch," He whined. 

"I don't care make your displays of affection behind closed doors. Neither had thought of that but realized it probably looked as such. Both their faces bloomed bright red, and Sirius had to stop James from lunging out at Draco. 

Draco's mother held out her hand for the two muggles who were slightly intimidated, "We will be going to the train station with you, Draco and Lexus insisted, and they don't give the clearest instruction on how to get onto the platform," Her voice dropped to a whisper so Lexus couldn't hear her, "Her mother ran into the wall her first time." 

Missy felt the eyes on her and sank into her boyfriend's embrace though he wasn't much better as she could feel his chest vibrating with laughter under her, "How?" Lexus asked, I know you were a muggle born but Aunt Vivian, your stepsister wasn't" 

"She gave me the wrong wall!" she shouted all though it was muffled by Regulus chest. 

The Scene changed to the muggle platform showing Draco and Lexus run though the barrier Hermione took a deep breath and ran though. Harry on the other hand had no idea where he was going, he was wandering the train station aimlessly, Petunia and Vernon had left him on the platform and drove off. 

"Chienne!" Lily screamed.

"You know French?" Remus asked rather than commenting on the fact that she called her sister a Bitch.

"Yes, and Petunia knows how to get on the platform she went with me for years she just stranded my son by himself!" James eyes were blazing with a fire like no other. 

"You really had no help." Gen realized. 

"None whatsoever," 

"Same as every year packed with muggles of course. Come on." Harry looked over and saw a large family, all with flaming red hair pushing trolly's and one had and owl.