Scene Twelve: Getting Ready

Harry's voice over: Carina and Rigel are heavy sleepers; this is worth noting.

The scene opened with Carina in bed holing a stuffed black dog that her father had gotten for her years ago. There was a toy collar attached with the name snuffles on it. 

The marauders stifled their laughs, "Not a word." Sirius whispered furiously. 

Then the scene shifted across the hall to Rigel who was cuddling in his sleep with Cleo. the alarm went off and the purple cat stretched before marching over to the clock and hitting it with her paw. She walked back over to Rigel and made her way buck under his arm. 

"She makes waking up so hard." Rigel whined fondly. The boy was lucky, his pet was the only one to survive the war. 

"Rigel" Nymphadora called, "Wake up it's the day." she was tempted to just barge in but she had been band after an incident including butter beer, a watermelon, and a fang Frisbee." 

"I want to know that story," Missy laughed.

Carina shook her head, no you don't 

Seeing that the boy was still asleep she deicide to barge into the twins' room she wasn't band from. She creeped in silently, which was incredibly hard for the clumsy young Woman. she hit her foot on what looked like a kick drum peddle and immediately a storm of cat treats started pelting her. 

She let out a scream and Carina woke up with a smile on her face. "Stop this thing!" 

"It'll stop when it runs out." She said without a care in the world. "Oh, and its locked on you so if you leave it will just follow you out. I have to thank Gen for that." 

Sirius turned to the girl playing with her hands, "You did that?" 

She looked up with a smile, "Yeah I'm the smart one of the groups. the rest are reckless, sneaky and evil." she pointed to each pertaining to their house

"Why is Lexus the evil one?" Barty asked. 

"Her mascots the honey badger, those things kill full grown lions." Lexus grins and looks at the Gryffindor quartet in her friend group. Missy smiles evilly at this newfound information and look over at James, Peter, Sirius and Remus.

Carina opened her door and shouted across the hall, "Celo free for all!" The cat ran in and started catching treats out of the air. Rigel woke up with a yawn hearing his sister in real life and not in his dream tormenting politicians. 

Both twins were up and ready in record time both in black jeans, leather jackets with their nicknames patched on, combat boots and bad t-shirts. 

"We don't plan that it just happens," Rigal explained quickly. 

"It's a twin thing." 

"Twin speak?" Gideon asked. 

"Twin speak." They confirmed. 

Carina's hair was tied in twin braids, but Rigel's was a shaggy mess. He sat at the table eating toast as his aunt struggled to fix his hair. "Are you kids excided? Do you have everything?" Their uncle asked looking at his daughter who was glaring at Carina, hair disheveled, covered in crumbs and Celo on her head. 

They nodded, "I can't wait for the sorting, I hope I get put in Slytherin." Carina expresses, "just like Aunt Andromeda and Aunt Narcissa." 

Said sisters' smirk at Sirius who huffed and sank in his seat. 

"Well I want Gryffindor like mom and dad." 

Sirius' smile returned he even caught Rowan smiling out of the corner of his eye.