Scene Eleven: Not Friends, Family

Genevieve Voice over: It's worth Noting that Hermes is the God of thieves, 

Everyone looked around at each other a little confused even Most of the 90's Marauders they were never told about this. Hermione covered her face with her hair, but Lily and James could see a little smirk on their daughter's face. 

Hermione is derived from that name. Hermione is a kleptomaniac if I ever saw one.

James looked to his daughter trying not to laugh under Lily's glare. 

Let me rewind. 

Augusta Knocked on Remus' door a little boy with a round-face Next to her. He was rather short and chubby and had blond hair. Gen was the one to open the door, "Neville!" She shirked hugging him. 

The Small boy laughed his cheeks turning a little pink as Gen Hugged him, "Gen please go put some jeans on." Remus called from inside as his daughter was still wearing Pajama bottoms.

"But these are comfy." 

"You cannot go to diagon ally in Gambit Pajama pants." She huffed and walked to her room. 

Augusta and Neville walked in to see Remus pouring vodka in his coffee.

The 70's marauders couldn't hold their laughs as the Remus on screen made half his cup just pure Vodka. "Does Gen drive him to drink." Sirius managed to huff out. 

"NO!" She snapped, "I am a delight, Life gets him to drink my father loves-s me." She choaked on the words. To everyone else it seemed like she choaked on the water in her hand. Her family knew why she stuttered, it's not easy to lose a parent they all knew that feeling even Draco to an extent. It didn't help that her father and stepmother died leaving behind her little brother who she had took to raising. 

Andromeda had placed Nymphadora Down so the toddler could walk around and she instantly came to Gen as if sensing her pain. it was odd seeing her stepmother so young and her father as a teenager. Then again, she almost had a panic attack when they told her they were together. Still the gesture of little Nymphadora coming over to her and crawling in her lap was nice and welcomed as her hair shifted between pink, purple and blue. 

"Mr. Lupin are you okay?" Neville asked innocently. 

Missy Started at the screen with wonder in her eyes, she loved kids. Regulus wasn't even looking at the screen anymore just his beautiful girlfriend. 

"I haven't been in ten years." 

"Clearly." Augusta Sneered looking the ay his daughter went. It was no secret that Augusta didn't like Geneviene. She was loud, hyper, and seemed to lack the basic tasking skills. 

Vivian zoned in on the screen with a glare, Remus let a growl rumble in his throat. 

Remus growled much like an animal, "Don't test me remember Narcissa Malfoy loved that girl and would kill for her or imprison for her." Augusta stiffened; Geneviene was there when Neville's great-uncle Algie dropped him out a window. 

"Wait what!?" Missy screamed. 

"He dropped him out a window to force his magic out of him." Gen said, Anger brewed on every face of the 90's marauders, Rigel trying very hard to keep his hair black. Carina covered her ears trying to block out the sounds

She huffed, "I'll be taking my leave now." and with that she left Neville standing in front of Remus who offered him a pancake. 

Geneviene Hopped down the stairs wearing a pair of blue jeans and oversized kited sweater the clearly belonged to her father in his school years and a pair of black combat boots.