Amy and Rory: an au

Από SmillanIsCanon

Περισσότερα

Rory
Amy
The date
Their first time
Rorys college dance
Rorys graduation
Amys decision
7 years later
Amys 27th birthday
Babies
The pregnancy
Discussing baby names
Rorys 28th Birthday
Callum
Callum part 2
Amy gives birth
Picnic in the park
Bethany's first birthday
2 years later
Their double date with Abi and Jeff
The aftermath of the date
Amys 31st Birthday
Christmas party
Amy and Rorys 3rd wedding anniversary
Paris
Paris part 2
Paris Part 3
Back from Paris
Twins
Jessica and Arthur
Alone time...sort of
Date night
The hotel room
The hotel room part 2
5th wedding anniversary
5th anniversary part 2
5th anniversary part 3
Lip gloss
Amy questions Rory
The letter
Unpacking
DVD night
Bath
The Twins first birthday
The fire
Amy wakes up
Visitors
Home
I love you
I love you too
Valentines Day
Amy and Abi
2am
5 years later: Disney World

Amy and Callum

123 5 0
Από SmillanIsCanon

Amy was at home with Callum, Bethany and Kyle while Rory was at work, it was just after New Year's Day and Kyle and Bethany were taking naps upstairs, leaving Amy alone with Callum for the first time.

"So umm, Callum, what sort of stuff are you into?"

"Games and stuff" he was playing on his PSP, "I like car games".

"Rory used to like car games"

"Cool" he carried on staring at his PSP

Amy sighed and looked at the clock and saw that Rory didn't finish for another three hours.

"Hey, do you want to go to the indoor play place? Bethany and Kyle love it"

"No thanks, it's for little kids".

"Okay then" she went upstairs to check on the other two and found Kyle awake playing with his toys, "hey little man" she smiled and picked him up, going downstairs into the kitchen, "Callum do you want any lunch?"

"I'm not hungry"

She sighed again and got lunch ready for Kyle and herself before sitting down at the table, watching Callum play on his PSP.

A few hours later Callum had gone home and Rory came through the door, Amy was sat in the kitchen and Bethany and Kyle were in the lounge playing.

"Hey Amy" he came into the kitchen and kissed her, sitting down next to her, "how was your day with Callum?"

"Don't even go there, all he did was play on his PSP, didn't really have anything to say".

"Ah, well he is at that age now, just wait until he's actually a teenager".

"Can't wait"

"Were the other two alright?"

"Good as gold" she smiled, "they're in the lounge at the moment".

"I better go say hi to them then" he kissed her again and stood up going towards the lounge.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Oh right yeah" he smiled and turned back around to face her, "I love you Amy"

She smiled back, "I love you too Rory".

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

8.3K 372 29
"𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖒𝖊, 𝖍𝖎, 𝕴'𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖒, 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖒𝖊" ⊶⊶✞⊷⊷ A Winchester who finds out aliens exist. ⊶⊶✞⊷⊷ Started: 2023 Ended: TBD ⊶⊶✞⊷⊷ ©...
547 27 9
𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.
129K 4.5K 66
ignite /ɪɡˈnʌɪt/ catch fire or cause to catch fire. •✽• Fool me once, Doctor, show me the stars. Give me a reason to believe in the Universe and I wi...
47.6K 1.4K 64
ashes /aʃ/ the powdery residue left after the burning of a substance. •✽• How dare you. How dare you show me the edge of the universe and then drop m...