Red moon notice

SaberTrueno86 द्वारा

"Mia!? Alice!?" He yelled getting up, he didn't even bring a torch, didn't even plan to stay out so late, squ... अधिक

Introduction
Ripped from me
It came in fives
Peppy partner
A woman's touch
In a castle of glass
A new leaf of respect
A hailstorm of gunfire
Dinner?
Superstition
Riding shotgun
Pursuit
Apex
My partner
Dale Faust
Eddie's note
Bad omen?
Another murder
A possible copycat
Suspect in cuffs
Interrogation
Another suspect
Three sets of prints
Bad security
Not the cells in his brains
Not doing your job
Doesn't look evil
The boss
Two killers
An insult
Spike
Bird cage
One girl too small
Farewell cruel world
Red Notice
Women like her
Nosy press
The suit...
Unexplained attacks
We meet again

Behold its Alice

1 0 0
SaberTrueno86 द्वारा

Tom stepped out of the house and greeted the two "Remember Denzil, any news about Alice's whereabouts you phone me, she even shot me the other night"

Denzil nodded "Will do, remember I'm a cop, I'll arrest her myself if I see her again"

"Good to know" he said and headed to his car.

Slowly but surely one piece after another fell into place, Dale Faust brings Tom back to Adelle, their epic clash over riches might play a large role, the crap human kind will do for money are sometimes heinous, even tip off a fifteen year old girl to do the deed.

He popped back into his car and read the notes, so she moves around with another girl her age, identity unknown, but still just a girl, where is the large male that can choke the life out of Oscar?

Could it be Faust? If so what motivated the rich bastard to go to the outskirts of town just to soil his hands with the blood of a boy?

Then that still doesn't explain why the Butcher, butchers the victims, what is he doing with those chunks? Feeding his dogs!?

He sighed and phoned Warren "Chief"

"Yes, you saw Miss Jane?"

"According to her Alice has an apprentice her age, they move together, and then there is a suspicion that she met with Dale Faust"

"Faust again ey?"

"Yes... Chief, get me a warrant"

"I'll have it ready when you arrive"

"I like your speed Sir" he said and started the car, as he drove off he phoned Angela, it was such a relief when she answered.

"Hey"

"You still okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, no tails, everything went smoothy, I talked to my contact and he's finding out more about that package"

"Good, I just saw Alice's mother, and you won't believe what came out?"

"No?"

"There is a suspicion Alice was handling with Dale Faust"

Angela gave an eery giggle "I wish I could say wait for me, but you're probably on your way to collect a warrant right?"

"I am"

"Keep me up to date, my guess is the feud between him and Monroe has something sinister simmering in this pot"

"My thoughts exactly, talk to you soon"

"Yeah..." She wanted to say more, he heard the crackle in her voice.

"You okay?"

She giggled "I almost said love you"

Tom snickered.

"Give me a break okay, I like you, I told you that"

"I like you too Angela, so, yeah, love you too"

She paused for a few seconds "Bye"

"See ya"

Angela placed the phone in her pocket and picked up the glass of brandy "How's life here? Did you score Lucy yet?" She asked Drake who sat on the couch across from her.

"No, she's being laid back as usual" he answered.

"You should be patient, Lucy is that kind of gal that needs to be taken your time with, don't rush her"

"You didn't come here to give me relationship tips Angela, stay your mouth away from that"

She clicked her tongue "Insecure bastard"

"Up yours" he said but his phone rang "Yes? You found it?" Drake looked at Angela "Let it go, I want to see where it ends up" he said dropping the phone.

"And?"

"Your package is mine after all"

"Oh? How did that happen?"

"How did you know of it?"

"Corrupt cop told a woman of interest about it, this woman wants the person receiving this package to be locked up"

Drake lit a cigarette and batted his eyes "Whoever is going to receive that package will most definitely get locked up"

"What is it?"

"Its an entire palate of coke, worth over two million dollars"

Angela's eyes widened "Geez you went up in the world, you okay with parting with such a large stack of cash?"

"Its a small price to pay in order to eliminate my competition, you said the person will get locked up right? Its basically a setup?"

"Yes"

"Then I've given you the information you need, tell me what you want Lucy for?"

Angela sipped her drink then sat forward "Lucy is great with infiltration, I want her to go kill someone"

***

Jones did it right this time, the warrant is not only for a decent interrogation, but camera footage of Dale's building and house, Tom felt excitement, if Angela was here she'd be toiling in the space they had to move in.

He stepped to the reception again and again that lady in pink greeted him, he didn't even greet properly back and held the paper up "I have a warrant to see Dale Faust formally, tell him to cancel all his meetings"

She was slightly caught off guard but picked up her phone, Tom headed to the lifts so long, he needed no guidance.

As the elevator opened he stood aside for a woman to pass but he blinked to himself, then turned to the woman who had a hood over her head, when he looked she looked and behold it was Alice herself.

"Stop you little shit!" He screamed and ran but she left him in the dust clearing the front lobby in record time, not only was she quicker but Tom still had a shot up leg he limped on.

Outside he found her sprinting for a motorcycle already standing with a driver ready. The driver clad in black leathers and dark tinted helmet he could see was also a woman, she lifted a machine gun and fired.

Tom took cover behind the first car he found and dug for his pistol but forgot that Warren has it and he cursed.

The 'rrrr's' of the weapon died down giving way to the wail of the motorcycle as it raced off.

He peeked over the hood and saw them vanish.

"Shots fired at the Faust building! Suspects both female on a black Fire bird heading south on Main!" He screamed into his radio and searched for his car, to his dismay it was the one he took cover behind, and is now shot up yet again "Dammit!"

Warren by this time probably had him on speed dial, before he properly let the radio button go the phone rang.

"Snyders–!"

"Don't yell like that I had a legitimate lead and it seems I struck luck!"

"Shots fired! You call that luck!? Did they shoot at you!?"

"No the receptionist lady in the pink dress! Of course they shot at me!"

"Alice!?"

"No she just ran this time but the female friend she has opened up with a sub machine gun"

"Are you injured?"

"No, but Vicky is smoked again!"

"That's it! You're in way too deep Snyders, I'm pulling you out!"

"What he Hell do you mean I'm in too deep! I'm about to go grab Faust by the throat!"

"You're hitting contact around every damn corner! Wait for me there! I'm coming!"

"What if Faust bails now!?"

"Make sure he doesn't!"

The line died.

Tom kicked at the gravel by his feet, flat tires this time, sure a sub machine gun can't really bugger a block up like a large caliber does, but Alice's friend made sure to take out his rubber.

He paced to the building as the sirens approached, to his luck Faust himself had come down to investigate the shots.

"Mister Faust!"

"Detective what on earth happened!? I heard the shots all the way from my window!?"

"You're going to have to stay here with me, I have a few questions for you"

"Okay?'

"Do you know an Allison?"

"Yeah, blond girl, blue eyes"

"Might I ask what you and her are relating over?"

"I'm sorry sir, that's client confidentiality"

Tom held the warrant up "Speak, or I'll lock you up for aiding and abiding a criminal"

†††
Author's note:

So Alice had a pistol but it seems her sidekick packed a little note firepower...

And poor Vicky paid the price again.

RIP Vicky

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

178K 8.8K 42
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
Konohana ;✧ BakuTodo Macawis ❀ द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

54.8K 7.2K 78
"Se refiere a la belleza de corta duración de la flor de cerezo" ╰──➢ Advertencias ✧ ⁞ ❏. Omegaverse < SLOW BURN ⁞ ❏. Todoroki Bottom! ⁞ ❏. Smu...
Humsafar (short stories) hara द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

546K 22.2K 92
Join the ride full of possessiveness, love,hate,pain,happiness,joy,rudeness.
115K 4K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...