Her Protector - One Direction...

By 1dobsessed_twinss

Imogen Acland stumbled out of her flat with tears streaming down her face, how could he? Her tears blurred he... More

Her Protector - One Direction Love Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 19

60.9K 516 67
By 1dobsessed_twinss

Liam and I sat in silence for a while. The bedroom door was still open and we were both just sitting on the bed. I didn’t know what to do with myself. If Louis had just told me that he had been with Danielle it would have been okay but I guess he felt bad about it because he lied to me. I’ve been through a lot in the last month. My boyfriend cheated on me, he abused me, and he raped me. I got hit by a car, Zayn kissed me and so did Louis. Eleanor bashed me up because she was jealous and now Louis asked me to be his girlfriend and then he lied to me.

“Want to watch film?” Liam says uneasily. He’s not sure what to do and I know that he’s confused because I told him that he could stay.

“I don’t have any DVD’s.” I reply numbly.

“I’ll go grab one, you okay with Toy Story?” He asks with a boyish grin. I laugh softly and nod my head, if he weren’t such an ass I might find him attractive. So Liam goes off to get the DVD and I sit on the bed awkwardly and wait for him to come back.

“Igabella?” I look up and Niall is standing by the door.

“Hi Niall,” I smile at him.

“Um Louis just wanted me to tell you that he’s going home.” What? Why is he leaving? My wide eyes and my uneasy stature gives me away and Niall comes and sit next to me on the bed where Liam was sitting before and puts his arm around my shoulder cautiously. “He hasn’t left yet maybe you could go and talk to him.” He murmurs.

“He lied to me Niall,”

“About what?”

“When he was telling me what he did when he left the house the day Eleanor told everyone it was Liam. He told me that he went to the pub and got drunk but he went home with Danielle and slept with her.” A fresh tear slides down the side of my face and Niall frowns and reaches up and wipes my tear away with his thumb.

“I’m sorry he lied to you,” He murmurs.

“It’s ok, just another crappy thing to add to the list of bad things that have happened this month,” I lean my head on his shoulder and sigh.

“It’s not ok Iggy, all these crappy things shouldn’t happen to you. You don’t deserve any of it. I wish I could fix it for you,” He frowns and leans his head on top of mine and his grip around my shoulder tightens a little, it makes me feel slightly uncomfortable and I jerk away a little. “Sorry.” Niall takes his arm away from me completely and stands up. “He’s in the bedroom packing if you want to see him.” He mutters and walks away.

I feel bad. I don’t want Niall to think that I don’t like him, he’s one of my best friends and now I feel terrible because he thinks that I don’t like him, or something. I stand up and go to call out to him but as I walk down the hall way Louis comes out of his room with his bag on his shoulder. “Bye,” He mutters and walks off.

“Louis,”

“What?” I can’t tell if he’s upset or if he’s mad. When I look in to his eyes all I see is anger. He’s mad at me.

“Why are you leaving?” I squeak.

“Because you don’t want me here,” He says and turns back around starts walking.

“I never said I didn’t want you here,” I reply slowly. Where did he get that from? This is his cabin that he shares with the lads, if anyone should leave it should be me.

“Well you implied it when you cozied up to Liam.” He snapped and this time he walked right out of sight. What the hell just happened? Zayn and Niall were sitting on the sofa watching and Harry was standing behind me as he had come out of his room. I just stood there for a moment not realising what the hell just happened. Finally after a nudge by Harry I followed Louis out to the car as he piled his things in to the back and I’m not sure what came over me but I walked right up to him and slapped him as hard as I could.

“Grow up Louis, you lied to me!”

I was beyond furious with him right now, he had no right to talk to me like that after lying to me. If he was jealous so be it but he still had no right to talk to me like that and be angry. He stood there and looked at me curiously for a moment before he flexed his fists. My heart began to beat a little faster and I got nervous. Would he hurt me? Louis wouldn’t hurt me. He didn’t hurt me he just walked away. He walked in to the house again and grabbed his other bag. I walked inside and down the hall way towards the bedroom. “This is your fault!” I heard someone growl and there was a loud thump. Louis walked out of my bedroom shaking his hand.

He stalked past me without even looking at me. I walked in to the bedroom and Liam was sitting on the edge of my bed holding his jaw. “Did he hit you?” I ask with wide eyes.

Seriously after everything he just hit Liam, again. The first punch four days ago was justified he was angry with Liam for sleeping with his ex-girlfriend but this one? There was no reason what so ever for him to hit Liam. Liam nods his head slowly and takes away his hand from his jaw. It had already ballooned and was started to swell and his lip was bleeding. Muttering curse words under my breath I walked out of the room and in to the kitchen. I grabbed an ice pack from the freezer and walked back to the bedroom while Harry, Niall and Zayn sat on the sofa and watched. A screech of tires let me know that Louis was gone.

I walked up to Liam and took his hand and tugged on it, he stood up from the bed and I lead him in to the bathroom to fix him up. “You don’t have to do this Iggy, I deserved it.” He mutters as I make him sit on the side of the tub.

“He didn’t have a reason to hit you,” I tell him as I grab a wash cloth and run it under cold water to apply to his lip.

I sit beside him on the tub awkwardly and apply the wash cloth to his lip. “This whole thing is my fault,” He sighs.

“No it’s not. Louis is just… I suppose he’s jealous. That doesn’t give him any right to hit you at all.” I shake my head.

“I should have known that he’s get angry if I talked to you, he already hates me.”

“No one told him to go and sleep with Danielle and since he lied about it, it’s his fault.” I shrugged my shoulders sadly.

“Did you really slap him?” He asks.

“Yeah,” I nod and look down at my hand, it’s still tingling. I didn’t mean to slap him so hard but fancy talking to me so rudely and accusing me of getting cosy with Liam after he lied to me. He said that he went to the pub and drank. He never ever said anything about walking Danielle home and he never said anything about sleeping with her. If he had just said that he took Danielle home and things happened I probably wouldn’t even be bothered.

“I’m sorry for all this anyway, if I didn’t say anything in the car you wouldn’t know.” He mutters.

“Stop doing that Liam, it’s fine. I would have found out eventually.” I shake my head and pull the wash cloth away and hand him the ice pack. “Let’s go watch that film,” I say and stand up.

I walk out of the bedroom, I want to talk to Niall before I lose another friend. He was sitting on the sofa with Harry and Zayn so I tapped him on the shoulder. I asked him quietly if we could talk and he nodded. We walked down the hallway and stopped outside his room.

“I didn’t mean to pull away from you before. I just …” I whispered.

Niall chuckled. “It’s alright Igabella, I get it.” He looks at me curiously and I know he wants to hug me. So I step forward and wrap my arms around his waist and bury my head in to his chest. I jumped about six feet in the air when the front door slammed open and Louis stumbled in. He’d only been gone for about fifteen minutes but when I look at him he had a cut above his eye and some other cuts down his arms.

Louis’ point of view

What the hell is wrong with me? I’m just having a shit day. I just can’t stop doing stupid things. I lied to Iggy and now she hates me, I punched Liam because I was looking for someone to blame and now I’ve gone and crashed my car in to a fucking tree. As I stumbled in to the cabin Iggy jumped out five feet in the air, she was hugging Niall.

I started to walk over to her to start apologising and telling her how stupid I’ve been but I was feeling dizzy and I tripped over my own feet and face planted on to the rug in the living room. “Louis what happened?!” Harry was off the sofa in a second and he helped me up. I looked at Iggy and she was just staring at me with wide eyes. She looked worried.

“Crashed the car,” I muttered as he helped me over to the sofa so I could lay down. Zayn got off the sofa and went to get me a drink and before I knew it Iggy was in front of me on the floor.

“What did you do?” She muttered as she took my hand and inspected my cut up arms.

“I was speeding and I lost control,” I don’t know what came over me but I was just so angry at myself, at Iggy and at Liam. I never drive like that…

Iggy got off the floor without saying anything and went in to the bathroom, she came back with a first aid kit and cleaned up all my cuts and bruises while Harry and Zayn walked down the road to go and look at the car. While she was cleaning me up she didn’t say anything, heck she wouldn’t even look at me. I really managed to screw things up this time. I was so close to being able to call her mine I just had to go and screw it up. If I hadn’t gone to Danielle’s place none of this would have happened. I can’t stand the fact that she won’t even look at me so when she’s finished I just sit there and watch her walk away. I know I should apologise but how am I mean to do that when she won’t even look at me?

Liam comes out of Iggy’s room holding an icepack to his cheek. I feel bad, I shouldn’t have hit him, heck if anyone should have hit someone Liam should have hit me. It sounded like Danielle didn’t tell him the full story and he didn’t know that we slept together. I get off the sofa and walk in to the kitchen and put my hand in his shoulder. He turns around and his eyes widen when he sees me. “What happened? Did Iggy do that?” I chuckle at his reaction, I’m sure Iggy could do something like this to me.

“I crash the car,” I croak.

“Are you alright? Do you need to go to the hospital?” Why am I am mad at this guy, he’s my brother and I’m mad at him for talking to the girl that I might be in love with.

“I’m fine, I’m so sorry Liam, I sh-.”

“Don’t. We’ve both done things we’re not proud of let’s just forget about it okay? I don’t want to lose you and I don’t want to lose the band. Can we sit down and work something out?” He says and looks down at the ground. This is step one to sorting everything out and getting Iggy to talk to me. I nod my head and give my brother a small smile and open my arms.

“Aw look Liam and Louis are in love again!” Harry coos.

''''''''''''

Iggy’s point of view

I didn’t know what to say to Louis, I slapped him and made him so angry that he punched one of his best friends in the face and the stormed off and crashed his car and nearly killed himself. I had this unbelievable feeling of guilt in the pit of my stomach and I didn’t know how to deal with it.

Liam left the room to put the ice pack back in the freezer and then we were going to start watching Toy Story. He came back after about five minutes and smiled at me. “Alright?” He asks.

“Oh yeah I’m fine, are you alright?” I ask him as he comes and sits beside me on the bed.

“Yeah I’m fine, Louis and I are going to sort things out. Think you’ll talk to him soon? I know he’s sorry.” I’m glad that they’ve talked to each other and they’re going to work things out but I’m not sure that I’m ready to talk to him just yet. “I know you’re upset Iggy but he’s really sorry,” Liam sighs and puts his arm around my shoulder. This was a weird move because honestly I’ve not gotten to know Liam very well over the last three and a half weeks and I’ve never hugged him before.

But despite it being a little weird it was somewhat comforting to be hugged my Liam, his grip was firm and his hands were soft and warm. I did something I never imagined myself doing, I put my head on his shoulder.

'''''''''

I’m so sorry this is so late! I was surprised about the some of the comments and messages I got about Liam and Iggy! Lol I’m changing Iggy and Louis’ ship name haha they are now Iglou and Liam and Iggy will be Liggy. And then there are the Niall fans I thought about naming Niall and Iggy Niggy but I’m not sure! So give me suggestion and tell me what you think about Liggy and Iglou haha! Leave me a comment and a vote and when we get to 250 I’ll update again! I love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.2K 35
After a serious accident, Harry suffers from a case of retrograde amnesia where he hasn't only forgotten the fact that he is a part of the world-famo...
3M 81.4K 35
[✓] ∥ It all happened in a split second. One moment I was on his back, and the next one I was lying on the ground, watching the man who would be resp...
516 42 19
What happened? You think while you're trying to open your eyes. Where am I?. You try to sit down straight but you fall down on the cold ground again...
953 82 27
What happens when a fire destroys a lovely couples home and only one lives...? completed :)