Life with Loki - short storie...

By LucyLaufeyson3

Obviously you're here because you love our God of Mischief. And perhaps you wonder what everyday life and pro... More

His Sanctuary, That is You - I
His Sanctuary, That is You - II *
Happy Birthday, Baby *
Cramps & Unmovable Love *
It Started With a Baby - I
It Started With a Baby - II *
The Gift of Air & Loki Care
Radiant Smile.
Radiant Smile - II
Radiant Smile - III *
The Gaze of Judgement
Terms & Conditions - I
Terms & Conditions - II
One Word, Two Meanings
Dinner with Daddy *
A Merry -Sweet- Christmas
Into My Arms, Oh Sweet Valentine
A Guilty Pleasure within the Pain
Submerged *
Sick Girl
The First, and The Last *
Something, at First Sight - I *
Something, at First Sight - II *
'How to Summon the Goddess of Death'
His Special Place *
My Brother, My Sun
Enough, it is not *
A Lanuage of Love
Of All That Flowered *
Soothe My Love to Sleep *
Love at First Conversation
'So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye'.
To Win Her Golden Heart
With Brute Love
Leave Those Foul Deeds to the Dust *
The Treatment of Silence **

It Started With a Baby - III *

3.2K 79 19
By LucyLaufeyson3

____
Warnings: Sex / Penetration (V&P) / Breeding Kink / Pregnancy Sex / Pregnancy Kink / Lactation Kink / Face Sitting / Labour Talk.
______

It started with a baby; baby Eliza, and now Loki felt like the luckiest man alive, being blessed with his Princess and Queen. You, now Mrs Laufeyson, had said yes when Loki proposed to you on Eliza's first birthday, not long after that night the pair of you revealed your true feelings to each other, the night that the three of you officially became a family. Eliza was now three and a half years old, an assertive young thing that you both encouraged. She had her father's trickery and tone, and her mother's strong will and empathy. She was gorgeous, she was cheeky, and she was kind and full of intelligence. Eliza was the little angel that had brought both you and Loki together.

Currently, Loki was standing outside the bathroom door listening to you and Eliza shower together. Eliza was currently going through a stage of being very clingy wither her Mama, which was completely understandable, and she had demanded her Mama to shower her and wash her long, dark, hair. Loki tried to hold his laughter at what he could hear taking place in the shower. The two of you loved music, and Eliza had recently taken a liking to the song The Dog Days are Over, however, she had also taken a recent liking to the use of toileting words for the fun of it. Both you and Loki were strong on reminding her that although those words are fine to use, they're only fine to use when talking about actual toileting, but it was very, very, amusing to say the least. Loki could hear you and her starting to sing the song—which sounded absolutely beautiful to his ear—but Eliza had other plans...

"Happiness hit her, like a train on a —

"POO".

"Eliza". Loki could hear the laughter in your voice that you were trying to hide. "Stand still honey, I'm trying to wash your hair". You let that one slide it would seem, and picked up the song. "Coming towards her, stop still no turning—

"POO".

"Eliza — what have Dad and I said? We only use toilet talk while we're on the... ". Loki loved that sternness you would get in your tone. Interesting, when it came to good cop, bad cop, Loki was quite the pushover when it came to Eliza, which meant you were the one that she would listen to when she needs an authoritative tone. He could hear Eliza's giggling simmer as she answered you.

"Only on the toilet, I know, Mama". Eliza spoke.

"Well are we on the toilet?". Loki was just waiting for Eliza's witty reply.

"Don't be silly, Mama. We're in the shower. We don't poo in the shower". And there it was.

"Well, I should hope not". Luckily Eliza had her back to you as you washed the shampoo from her hair, not seeing the wide smile on your face at the witty little thing that she was.

The two of you soon got out of the shower and wrapped each other in warm towels. Eliza asked for a towel hat as she called them, so then out she trotted to Loki with a white towel wrapped around her head and one wrapped around her body. You followed suit looking the same. "Hello, my darling girls. Back from the day spa I see". Loki started drying Eliza and readying her for bed whilst you went to get yourself dried and dressed. Eliza was tucked up in bed, ready for a nighttime story with her Dad when you popped in to say goodnight to your daughter, smothering her face in little kisses. Loki kissed you on the cheek and said he would see you soon.

__

Eliza was finally asleep after she and Loki read her current favourite, Snow White. Although the two of you tried altering some existences of the story, such as it was another Princess who fell in love with Snow White, and not a Prince. Eliza would argue that she wasn't a Princess as she wasn't wearing a dress, to which of course you two affirmed that you don't need to wear a dress to be a Princess. Yes, unfortunately, Eliza was in a Disney Princess phase that you were trying to divert from (thanks to Uncle Thor), now the two of you had some work cut out for you on helping Eliza see past the female victim/male saviour themes: the joys of parenting. Loki tiptoed out of the room where his Princess now slept, only to find you—his Queen- in your office, glasses on as your fingers flew across the keyboard. He took a moment to just observe you, the most beautiful woman he had ever had the honour of laying his eyes upon. Especially now.

You were still lead MD for the Avengers, and currently, you were busy catching up on some paperwork and reading some new research that was recently published when your mind was interrupted when a large pair of cooling hands placed themselves on top of your shoulders. "Mmmm". It was so easy for Loki to distract you with his touch, especially with massage. It was his secret weapon. "That's so good, Loke". His thumbs rubbed up against your neck where you often held a lot of your tension.

"You work too hard, darling. You said you were going to take tonight off". He was right, partly. You were planning on slowing down before you took some time off from work soon, considering your circumstance, but you were awfully hard-working, and Loki had learnt it was hard to pry you away from any patient of yours. You replied by saying how you were just getting things organised for when the temp MD takes over in two days. Loki understood it was hard for you to let go of this role, but it was only temporarily until you returned when the baby was six months old, leaving Loki to be the stay at home father; a role he was already in and very much loved. "I know, darling, but you need rest. You both do". Loki moved his hands from your now relaxed shoulders down to your significant baby bump. "Let me say goodnight to our son", he asked before moving around to the front of your chair. You moved backwards to make room for your adoring husband, who lifted your top to expose your round tummy.

"Hello, baby. Thank you for letting me feel and see your big kicks this morning. And remember to try and sleep when your Mama is, as she needs some sleep herself, ok?". You watched Loki, who had his hands placed on your stomach, speak against your stretched skin. "We'll see you in about three weeks. Sleep well, little one. I love you". Loki kissed his son goodnight before resting his head against your tummy while you stroked his hair lovingly as the three of you had a cuddle. When Loki reemerged back where you could see his face, his eyes were growing darker. "You're such a radiant woman, my dear wife. So hard working, so caring, such a mother goddess". He moved downwards and started kissing over your thighs as he began to remove your tights. You and Loki were very much in sync, especially sexually, and once you hit the late second trimester, your sexual drive had turned animalistic, just as Loki's had for you. Your husband was even further obsessed with your pregnant body. You had a hunger for each other that you just couldn't sate. "Do you remember when we started trying for him?".

"Y-yes". Your breathing hitched as Loki's mouth moved closer to your sex. "We were shopping that Saturday in th— in that— in that children's boutique store, buying Eliza that jacket, and you caught me looking at the baby clothes again". In fairness, you were looking for a few clothing pieces for your friend who was pregnant at the time, but Loki could see the gooeyness in your gaze. The longing. The wish. "But a few d-d-days before", you paused as Loki unhurriedly removed your underwear. "I caught you looking at Eliza's old baby clothes".

"It seemed we both had the same longing, my love". Loki teased you by kissing everywhere but where you needed him most. "And then that night, when we couldn't keep our hands off of one another, you told me your wish while you were riding me. Didn't you? You told me make our baby with you. You placed my hands on your stomach and told me to fill you with my cum. Such a dirty, dirty, wife I have". Loki chuckled as he remembered that night.

"I sure did. And then I had you whimpering and exploding within seconds". You giggled through vast breaths as Loki teased your outer labia with his tongue.

"Such a temptress I married. Tempting my seed from me... although I was more than willing to my seed and fill my temptress to conception". He was driving you wild with that low, sensual voice of his, and those taunting licks.

"Loki. Pick up your temptress, take me to the bed, and stick your cock in me. Now". What else was there to do really. Loki's back hit the bed and you sunk down on his cock within seconds; a favourite position for the two of you, especially now since you were thirty-seven weeks pregnant. The classic missionary was out, and doggy was still workable, however, sometimes that position was slightly uncomfortable as Loki would easily hit your lowering cervix. Your hips took an instant fast pace, sliding down his length from base to tip and back again. "Fuck—ah—fuck—that's it, Loke! Right there". Loki growled at the highly erotic scene in front of him. His sexy, enchanting, pregnant wife, with her large, filling breasts right there in front of him, as you rode him hard, milking him for the second time that day.

"That's it, darling. Use me. Fucking take it all". Throughout his hazy mind that was captured by you and the look of his needy cock disappearing into your wet lips that enclosed him, his mind couldn't shift from your breasts. For too long Loki had wanted to taste them, to drink from you. When you first noticed his eagerness with them, you asked him outright if he had a lactation kink. Loki laughed at your frank question but confessed that yes, when it came to you he knows that he does have such a kink. You were all for it, and Loki was ready there and then to drink but you had stopped him and explained that he had to wait until you were closer to term, because sometimes nipple stimulation can induce early labour. Of course, Loki didn't want you going into preterm labour, not at all, so he had been patiently waiting until you gave the all-clear... which was now. As you rode him fast, you looked down to see Loki's face faltering with immense pleasure.

"You've been such a good boy, Loke. You've waited so patiently". Loki halted his thrusts as well as your hips, as he processed what you were hinting at. His eyes were wide with eagerness as you smiled. "It's safe to do so now as I'm term, so come and have a taste. Just be gentle". Loki sat up and positioned you so you were comfortable while he drank from you. He seemed almost nervous as he took a second to process the moment. He looked to you again for permission and received your nod, before he sucked gently, and sucked again, but nothing. "Try massaging it first, Loke. Like this. You have to stimulate the flow". You showed him how to massage your breast, and then he saw a glistening on your nipple. Loki began to suck and you felt the release. He moaned around your breast as his mouth filled with little bits of your breastmilk. "It's only colostrum right now, Loke. It won't be heaps".

"That doesn't matter. It's so fucking delicious, darling. I want more".

__

And that was how the next four weeks went. You went a week overdue, but that was fine as you were truly loving the third trimester. Eliza still kept her routine of daycare, but with a few days per week that she would spend with you and Loki, or she would spend the day with Uncle Thor while you and Loki had a little daytime Babymoon at home. Loki was extremely protective during this time, as one would expect. He filled your final weeks of pregnancy with massages, baths, food, naps, swimming, and lots of sex; anything and everything his Queen wanted. There were a few occasions where you went out for lunch with an old friend or Pepper, Wanda or Nat. The three of you stilled lived in the tower as not long after you and Loki got together, Tony had a whole floor renovated into a home for you, Loki and Eliza. It was very spacious and had a private kitchen and laundry, as well as three bedrooms, bathrooms, a lounging room, and an office. It was perfect, and it was so nice to be still living in the tower, only needing to take an elevator ride to see some of your friends or go to work. Speaking of, one day during your forty-first week of pregnancy, Loki couldn't find you. Panic began to rise when Jarvis informed him that you were in the Medical Wing. He tsk'd at your stubbornness but laughed at your determination. Loki soon sauntered into one of the Med rooms to see you checking up on the new MD.

"You're not meant to be here, my love". Loki spoke against your ear as he placed his hands on your hips.

"I did try telling her that". The new MD, Sarah, laughed.

"I'm just making sure—

Loki guided you out instantly whilst reminding you that everything was fine and all under control. You walked ahead of him and scoffed. "Bless those hormones", he laughed very quietly to himself. That early afternoon, you spent pottering around the tower. Loki was preparing some lunch for the two of you when he heard the soldier's voices filled with polite concern, and Loki already had a good idea of what was happening.

"We can move that, ma'am". Steve spoke with his blue eyes filled with worry.

"You shouldn't be lifting things in your condition. We can do that for you". Bucky's hands were ready to take over from you promptly.

"Calm down would you both, it's just a chair. And it's not a condition, Bucky. I'm not immobile you know". You were an independent person in general—and yes, you would be offering the same help to a heavily pregnant woman in this situation—but right now, it was just pissing you off. You knew your limits, and you weren't pushing them. Your tone was brash and it forced the soldiers to take a step back. Steve and Bucky weren't scared of much in this world, but perhaps one could say that an edgy, pregnant you, was an exception.

"Put that down right now". You turned to see Loki marching in, with Tony, Clint and Nat not far behind him, wondering what the volume was about. "You do not need to be moving that chair. That chair is fine where it is and is too heavy for you at the moment, my love".

"But I do need to move this chair, Loki".

"No, you don't". He replied his tone growing in seriousness.

"YES, I do". He spoke your name in a warning tone.

"This is nesting, Loki! And I still need to nest!!". The others watched the married couple arguing in each others faces, which was not often the case with you two, but it was clear that this may also fuelled by your raging hormones that were preparing you for birth. The two of you fought for the last word until you stared at each other, an eerie staring consent that would leave the average man weak. It was silent until you spoke. "Bedroom. Now". You started to walk away immediately. "And bring that food".

"Lucky boy". Clint joked as Loki followed you with the plate in hand and a smirk across his mouth. The same mouth that he made you ride, despite your comment on not being able to see him, he just slapped your bottom and ordered you to ride him until you came on his face, before you made him take you from behind.

Later that afternoon before Thor returned with Eliza, the two of you reemerged in the kitchen space after your fun and a relaxing bath. "Feel better?". Tony joked with a knowing smirk.

"Very much actually". You smirked yourself as you sat down at the table while Loki gathered you some chocolate and grapes. Eliza soon arrived home with Thor, and she and Nat took turns feeling the baby move before the Midwife came to visit. It seemed that the vigorous afternoon delight worked wonders as she told you that you were already three centimetres dilated. Loki looked shocked and asked why you hadn't said anything. "I thought they were just Braxton Hicks again, not the real thing". She told you to go about your evening as usual and that she would probably see you tomorrow when things got moving, however, around nine o'clock that evening, Loki had called her back as things had moved alone, and then just on midnight, you were pulling your son from the water of the birthing pool up to lay on your chest.

Narfi 'Franklin' — arrived earth-side without any complication to himself or his Mama. You had a warm fresh baby on your chest—your beautiful son— and a flood of tears on your cheek from your husband. Loki was absolutely beside himself, seeing the amazing job that his wife did to birth his son was the most extraordinary thing he had ever seen in his life. The three of you spent the next hours together. Getting to know baby Franklin while he drank from your breast before Loki helped you both bathe after the mess of labour. It was the most remarkable feeling, laying there with Loki and your son—with his full head of black hair—laying between the two of you while you cooed endless over him.

"Sweet little man. Thank you for choosing us as your parents. You will forever be protected and loved. You shall never know any different. I love you, my son". Loki's finger gently stroked Franklin's chubby cheek as the newborn slept. "And you, our perfect, Mother Goddess, I never thought I could love you any more than I did, however, after seeing grow our child to life, after seeing the way you held so strong while birthing him from your body, I have never been more in love with you. You are by far the strongest, and most magical being I have ever known, and I love you more than anything".

Not long after the sun rose, Uncle Thor arrived with a very excited Eliza, who was bursting at the seams to meet her new brother. Loki picked her up and brought her to the bed so she could meet her sibling, which was the perfect opportunity for Thor to take the first family picture of you four. "He's so little, Mama and Dada. I love him", she practically yelled over the sleeping baby, but her excitement was completely understandable. Loki whispered something in her ear and then she looked up to you. "Good job and thank you for my brother, Mama". Perhaps it was the combo of your dropping hormones, plus all of the love floating throughout the room, but even though they were happy tears, Loki was quick to soothe you as they fell heavy with happiness.

Naturally, Loki continued to be the best father and husband that the realms had ever seen. He found no bottom, or no end, to his heart; his love for his family was endless. You went back to work when Franklin was six months old and Loki relished again in his role of the full-time stay at home parent... and seeing him wearing another baby in a front pack again, well; that did absolutely feral things to you. It's just lucky that Franklin would nap over your lunch breaks, leaving you and Loki free to keep that precious love alive and ramped.

It started with a baby; and it continued, with a baby.
End.

______
Note: A reader on WP asked for some more Dad Loki, and of course, I will happily oblige. Anyway, I can get my Pregnancy & Lactation Kinks met *wink*.
Thank you very much for every like, kudos and comment! I appreciate them so much.
If you're wanting early access to my writings (including a weeks early access to The Light, the Dark & the Grey), plus special, exclussive bonuses, then check out my blog!
Link is in my bio! Love L xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 62 13
Here we go again! Originally I had this file saved as a draft, like something for me just to write my ideas down, and maybe publish them when I feel...
9.9K 294 12
Y/N works at Flourish and Blotts, and by a chance encounter she gets the attention of a certain Lucius Malfoy. Having grown up in a muggle household...
579K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
8K 128 6
Imagine being Peter's best friend, and one night you both were desperate for the touch of another. So you two end up having sex, and you become pregn...