SAIKYลŒ โ”€ Gojo S.

By yua-giri

โ WHAT MAKES A GOOD LIFE WORTH LIVING? โž ๐Ÿ–‡ after years of struggling, gojo finds a way to escape the hell... More

Notes.
01 | On the run
02 | Introduction
03 | Lantern
04 | Yuji Itadori
05 | Playing 'family'
06 | Price to pay
07 | Nobara Kugisaki
08 | A good fighter
09 | Only the truth
10 | A fair trade
11 | Free ride
12 | The bad and good
13 | Twenty fingers
14 | Frogs and birds
15 | Fushiguro Megumi
16 | Trust
17 | Jujutsu tech
18 | Disbelief
19 | Bonfires
20 | Sukuna
21 | Kind and warm
22 | Weight of a curse
23 | Departure
24 | Behind the mask
25 | Cold
26 | 'Why?'
27 | Same moon
28 | Heritage
29 | Attitude
30 | Out of reach
31 | Blind eye
32 | Red lights
33 | The soul
34 | Rings and Conflicts
35 | Act one
36 | Escape
37 | Journey to hell
38 | Defying the law
39 | Beginning of the end
40 | Cold curiosity
41 | Reunite
42 | Piece by piece
43 | New objectives
44 | Faulty plan
45 | Host and vessel
46 | Convincing
48 | Through thick and thin
49 | Race against time
50 | A night to remember
51 | Until we meet again
Alternate end | Bittersweet finale
SAIKYลŒ

47 | Zen'in

959 49 4
By yua-giri

'Keep it together!'

'Keep them.. Safe!'

Fushiguro coughs out blood, followed by his desperate gasps. His lungs felt like it was being set on fire and his heart wouldn't stop banging againts his chest. He grits his teeth, gripping his sword tightly on one hand.

Can he keep his domain together?

A fight had broke out and despite Naoya's multiple attempts on wrecking the road, the three sorcerers seem to be doing a good job keeping the damage at a minimum.

After recklessly attacking first, Fushiguro experienced first hand how Naoya's technique, Projection Sorcery, felt like. Tsukumo then advised him to use attack long ranged since his body might not be able to handle another attack like that.

They knew Naoya's plan. It was obvious from how he's trying to target Fushiguro- Naoya's attempting to kill him. Not let anyone know that he never actually left.

He knows he could leave Fushiguro alone but Naoya just couldn't resist. Envy and anger has blinded him. Fushiguro still has a chance of becoming clan leader and since he inherited the Zen'ins family technique, he'll be favored more. If he ever decided to come back, that is..

'I would've let it slide. Toji's son couldn't be that fucking bad at leading, right?'

The fire in Naoya's eyes only grew larger.

'But now that i'm fighting you here.. I can see that You're unfit to even be one of us!'

Was it frustration? He couldn't possibly forget it. His own brothers, cousin, uncle, and father all agreed that Fushiguro needs to be the next leader. A position that Naoya has been waiting for years to take over.. Is being handed to the son of Toji? The same Toji that lacked any cursed energy? The one who he used to idolize?

He'll never regret giving Tsumiki away and Maybe he won't regret killing Fushiguro too.

"YOU.. FUCKERS!"

Naoya shouts, cursed energy dancing on his fist like flames. He punches another one of Fushiguro's shadows.

"MEGUMI! Just.. A bit more!" Maki encourages, charging after the man. Tsukumo shouts for her to stand back as she's about to release a large attack, but her order seems to fall on deaf ears. Maki's facing Naoya by herself!

Her brows furrow. Maki rushes to Naoya, the sharp end of her spear facing the man. Naoya, who was previously busy with the swarming shikigamis around him, turns his body to Maki. She raises her weapon to hit him, only for the man to block with his left arm.

'Foolish girl!'

He reaches for her with his right hand, planning to use his technique. The ground covered in shadows would then start to wobble, making Naoya lose his balance. A hole opens between the space him and Maki stood- they're standing at the edge of the road. They're gonna fall!

Naoya's eyes widen. Maki grins, pulling her weapon back. One of them is faltering, failing to keep up in new territory, and it's good to know it's not her.

"What? Terrified?!"

Taking advantage of his shock, Maki digs her spear into one of his outstretched hands. It pierces his left palm, making Naoya grit his teeth. With all his might, he grabs the blade before pulling the weapon towards him. In the process, he also drags Maki closer.

"So annoying!"

He grabs her collar before struggling to wrap his free and uninjured hand around her neck. Maki gasps for air, though she starts reaching for something hidden in her uniform. Naoya winces as his bloody hand pulls out his last resort.

A borrowed revolver presses againts his forehead. A tanto-style knife is brought up to her cheek.

"M-MAKI!" Fushiguro starts to panic,

"Tsukumo.. Please help h-"

From above his domain, a dragon suddenly breaks inside with a loud roar.

Tsukumo spares Fushiguro a glance-his eyes are wide, filled with both fear and confusion. The blonde woman only chuckles, the heaviness in her heart slowly disappearing as she orders her dragonfly-like shikigami to seperate the two Zen'ins.

The shikigami would then snatch Naoya up, wrapping itself tightly around his body and almost squeezing the air out his lungs. The man winces, finding himself in a position where he can't use his technique.

Maki, who was knocked down to the ground, takes deep breaths as she crawls to her weapon. Her tired eyes then darts to the creature flying above her.

The dragon effortlessly wrecks the domain, eventually turning the surroundings back to normal.

Fushiguro looks defeated as he drops to his knees. Tsukumo leans down and grabs his right arm to keep the boy from face planting to the ground.

"It broke.. My.."

He couldn't say another word. The woman is quick to reassure him.

"Don't worry. It's your first time summoning a complete domain, right? You did great."

Fushiguro nods curtly, "But i feel like.. I didn't do much with it.."

"Give credit where it's due, Fushiguro. I'm surprised it stayed standing for a few seconds even after that dragon came flying inside." Tsukumo says, a grin tugging at the corners of her lips.

"I wonder who it belongs to.."

Her eyes would then meet with Geto, the man responsible for cutting the fight short, and Ieiri. Both came with a horse of their own. No words were said between the three of them until Tsukumo decides to strike a conversation.

She walks over to them, dragging along the beaten up Fushiguro.

"Glad to see you two here." she says, "Sorry you had to see us like this."

A loud thud could be heard from where her shikigami's keeping Naoya hostage. It has dropped him to the ground since he seems to have lost consciousness. Atleast for now, he won't be attacking anyone.

The curse that Geto summoned would then disappear.

"We.. I.." the man is at a loss for words. Did he just stop a fight from happening? And why's the supposedly missing Megumi Fushiguro at the school? Geto gulps.

"We came here to make sure you're telling the truth." Ieiri finishes for her best friend before adding another comment, "And it seems like you are.."

She can't help but feel happy inside.

"Fushiguro, are you aware of what's happening?" Ieiri asks as she takes the injured boy from Tsukumo, "Why're you here? Did Yuki find you?"

"No, a woman named Y/N did.." he answers weakly, "..She's the one who found sensei too."

The boy would then turn away from her, coughing harshly. Ieiri and Geto exchange looks. One repeating thought ran through their heads; 'The name Sumida mentioned.'

Tsukumo then tells the brown haired woman to treat Fushiguro inside the school since they shouldn't risk getting caught again. Ieiri complies, calling out to maki as she'll also be patching her up. Left outside to talk is Geto, Tsukumo, and a few horses.

"Who's Y/N?"

He breaks the deafening silence.

"A good person. She's also a sorcerer that works with Nanami. They do more.. Sketchy jobs together and it's mostly at night." Tsukumo is quick to answer.

She recalls Nanami saying he'll meet up with her after she informed him of Gojo and Y/N's disappearance. He said something about closing his bakery early. It's a bit unfortunate that she has to face the skeptical Geto alone-unlike her, who travels around and is barely at home to even check up on her friends lives, Nanami would definitely know more about Y/N and her journey of keeping two missing but important people.

'Sorry! I'm just gonna base all i say on what you already told me!' Tsukumo thought, hoping that Y/N doesn't curse her.

Geto looks away from the blonde, not wanting to make eye contact. He hesitated to ask his next question.

"Were.. Fushiguro and Satoru ever happy in her care?"

Tsukumo cracks a smile. She crosses her arms over her chest.

"They still are."

It's an answer he never knew he'd be relieve to hear.

After Sumida's convincing that eventually led them here and Fushiguro being present at the school, the doubts lingering in his mind seem to be fading away. Though him and Ieiri can't be too sure.

Geto then sighs, now facing the woman with a newfound hope and fire in his eyes.

"Fine. Fill me in on the situation and let's work something out."

Tsukumo grins from ear to ear.

"That's the spirit!~"

"Koi, did she say anything?"

Tashiro shakes her head, her sharp eyes looking directly at her superior. The man who gave her orders to capture Kamo Y/N.

She clenches her fist, a little pissed off that someone had to stop her in the middle of a empty hall leading to the garden where Choso is located. What should she do now to stop her annoying boss from taking up her time?

'And Koi.. Stop calling me by that stupid nickname!'

"Nothing. She's still dead asleep." the woman shrugs, "If you want, why not check on her yourself."

Amused, the man scoffs, "Me? Are you ordering me around?"

He then places a hand on her shoulder, giving it a tight squeeze as if trying to give her a warning. Tashiro's calm expression changes into disgust. Her brows furrow and her nose scrunches.

"I'd choose my words carefully if i were you." he says, looking around, "Nobody, except a few cold rooms, are around."

"And what are you gonna do?"

Tashiro taunts,

"To what? You?" her superior smirks, "Tell you to go back down that goddamn basement and don't come back until that woman is conscious-"

She's quick to cut him off, "I meant what are you going to do when my shikigami strangles you?"

The man suddenly freezes, his hold on Tashiro's shoulder loosening when he feels something crawling up his back and slowly wrapping around his neck. He looks away from Tashiro who now has a smug grin and onto the large black snake on it's body.

Instead of scales on it's body, it was littered with multiple eyes.

"Koi, i was only trying to do my job-"

He doesn't finish his sentence as the door on one of the rooms they were standing nearby quickly slides open. The man is too shocked about the oversized animal to see a figure throwing needles at his face.

Tashiro sends a glare your way, not caring about her superiors body collapsing to the ground.

"Sorry!" you whisper, "I was getting impatient and the way he talked to you was.."

The woman huffs, "I could've handled him on my own.."

As you stepped out from your hiding spot which happens to be a storage room, Tashiro starts looking around the hall to see if there were any witnesses. Her shikigami transforms into a small bird before resting on her shoulder.

She then gestures for you to follow her.

When the two of you reach a way out of the huge home, Tashiro opens the door for you. It leads to a beautiful garden. Your eyes slightly widen at all the pretty flowers planted on the green ground.

"Hey! Don't space out." Tashiro says, "Go!"

You sweatdrop as she grabs you by the arm. She starts to drag you around as she looks for Choso. Fortunately, it didn't take too long to see his location-guarding who you assume is Kamo Noritoshi and a brown haired woman that you don't know.

The two of you approach them but it doesn't take Choso long to spot two figures rushing over to him. He looks over his shoulder to check on Noritoshi before walking over to the two women.

"Tashiro?" Choso calls for her, "And.. Isn't that-"

"Yeah, Kamo Y/N." she interrupts him, "Listen we don't have a lot of time to spare. People in Tokyo might be in danger."

Choso raises a brow, "Danger? What kind?"

Tashiro looks at you, expecting for you to take over and explain the situation.

If you want to be completely honest and say you've been captured before knowing what the true threat is, you know you might get murdered on the spot. Or worse.. Be brought back down to the your cell where you'll be locked down forever. Though if you try and lie to them..

That means a more brutal death when they find out the truth.

You start off, chuckling nervouslt, "So.. Uh.. I really don't know how it happened because i was forcibly.. Taken here?"

Tashiro nudges you with her arm and Choso seems to be unconvinced. He glances at the woman beside you, giving her a knowing look.

"I-I swear! Ask Tashiro how she found me!"

And the man with a unique hairdo did just that. While you hope that Choso believes that you're telling the truth, Tashiro begins explaining your first encounter with her in full detail. Including the conversation the two of you had-you assume they're close friends from how easily she talked about a sensitive topic. Her past with Naoya that you mentioned.

"..After knocking him out, we ended up here."

Choso sighs, "That sounds.. A bit odd.."

Just as Tashiro finishes explaining, you see Noritoshi and the mysterious lady he's with from the corner of your eye. They start to make their way towards the three of you.

"Tashiro? Choso? What's the matter?"

Noritoshi would ask as the two bow. Tashiro places a hand on your shoulder, forcing you to lower your head. You wanted to make a joke so bad but refrained from doing so-why are you bowing? You're probably the next in line to be clan leader!

"Nothing." Tashiro is quick to respond. The three of you would then raise your heads.

Your eyes slightly widen when you get a good look at the girl standing behind Noritoshi.

'Isn't that Tsumiki? Megumi's sister?'

"Apologies, but we're in a hurry." the woman grabs you once again, her shikigami flying from her shoulder and onto the empty land beside where you stood. It suddenly expands and transforms- it turns into a massive koi fish. One thing you found odd is that it's floating on it's side, providing more room to move.

Tashiro helps you up before hoisting herself on her shikigami.

"Wait." Noritoshi says, "Who is she? Where are you two going?"

"We're heading to Tokyo, and she's.." she would then trail off, side eyeing you as if expecting for you to take over. You gulp nervously.

'Don't be too eager.'

You warn yourself.

'That position you crave.. Isn't yours to take.'

You remind yourself that you're a nobody here in Kyoto. You're a child of a man who left his unforgiving family for love. You shouldn't go around flaunting a name your father tarnished years ago. Specially not in front of Noritoshi who you know is the soon-to-be leader of the clan. It's better if don't include yourself with people you don't know. Specially those who loathed their own flesh and blood.

Loathed your father.

Your eyes start to water but you quickly wipe away the tears threatening to fall. Have you always felt emotional when talking about family?

No, you don't think so.. You can't recall and you don't care either.

The family you needed is a family you had to build yourself- Megumi, Yuji, Nobara, and Satoru. It may be dysfunctional seeing as you have a country girl, king of curses, and two heirs to powerful clans, but in your heart they're irreplaceable.

With that in mind, you look down at the three curious eyes that are waiting for an answer.

You show a kind smile.

"I'm Y/N."

"You sure you don't need any help? We can close the shop together-!"

"I'll handle it, Ino. Thank you for the offer anyway."

Without another word said, Nanami gently pushes out his confused and stubborn employee out of the bakery. Once Ino was out of his sight, the man is quick to lock the door and rush into his small office where he starts changing clothes.

"Damn you, Yuki."

He curses with furrowed brows, taking off his apron and grabbing a blue long sleeve button up. Only now does panic began to settle inside him.

"Gojo Satoru and Y/N are in danger."

Tsukumo says in a whisper.

"What? How?" Nanami's brows would furrow in disbelief. He can't believe what he's hearing.

"Gojo's been sealed and Y/N was captured." the woman explains, glad that this man is easier talk about than the last one she visited. Well.. Maybe if she didn't take one of Geto's daughters as hostage? Plus, Nanami already knows about Gojo, so..

"Sealed..? You don't mean.."

His suspicions were confirmed.

"Yes. The missing prison realm."

He was wondering why Itadori hasn't shown up for work.. The boy might be helping Tsukumo find a way to bring both Gojo and Y/N back. Nanami skillfully puts on his harness before placing his wrapped weapon on it. Just as he places his glasses on his face, a loud knock can be heard from the front of the bakery.

Nanami walks out of his office, only to see a cloaked figure waiting and banging on his door. He immediately recognizes this person.

Unlocking the door, he lets them inside.

"Sumida? Why are you here?" Nanami raises a brow, "Now's not the right time. Come back later-"

"Gojo's sealed!"

Sumida cuts him off, pulling off his hood and gasping for air. Wow.. It's been a while since he has ran for multiple miles and hours in one day. The short break he took at the Ieiri's infirmary wasn't enough.

'Okay.. I just don't wanna let those kids fight alone. If ever.' Sumida thought, 'I rushed myself.'

Nanami let's out a sigh, "I know that. Tsukumo Yuki informed me already. You? Who told you?"

The blond decides to grab a cup of water for Sumida as he looks to be a bit dehydrated. Once he comes back from his trip to the kitchen, Sumida answers his questions.

"Itadori Yuji and a kid from Kyoto, Okkotsu Yuta, told me about everything. Don't worry, we're all fine."

Sumida then starts to feel a pit forming in his stomach, "Nanami.. Remember our mission at the red light district?"

The blond nods, "I do. What? Is this connected with the technique enhancers?"

Sumida shakes his head, "Even worse. The curse that Y/N fought at the district.."

"..It's staying at the forest."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 604 12
โ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š? โž A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Nanami Kento. Founded in 1879, the Asahi Shimbun i...
208K 7.4K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...
1.9K 118 10
While Satoru knew the role he was to fill being the 'world's strongest sorcerer', he struggled to find a passion-- something to truly dedicate his li...
208K 7.7K 38
You didn't want to live that sorcery life despite being the most powerful one-greater than Gojo. You preferred to live a normal life, so that's what...