Unbreakable ❤ Bond

By ggddcp

💕 It's a continuation of the story Special 💗 Bond......let's see how Zhao Yunlan again save his Wei from th... More

Prologue & Quick Intro
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Part 8
Ch. 9
Ch.10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38

Ch. 34

220 11 18
By ggddcp

"Daddy...!!" Yuan entered inside Wangji's cabin and hold his leg in joy "Yuan? What are you doing here....and where's your Mommy?" Wangji worriedly asked and pick his son in his arms "Lanzhan!" Xian also step inside with sad face.....which make Wangji more worry than before.

"Weiying, what happened? Why you here in early morning....is something bother you?" Wangji asked in his concern but Xian hug him tightly and start crying.....which make Wangji startled "what's the matter babe? Please tell me.... what happened??" Wangji again asked then Xian told him.

Xian was crying because few days ago he got some tests done.....and from which he came to know that now he can never conceive. All this happened during his first pregnancy, as there was some problem during delivery. "It's okay Weiying....don't cry please! I know you want a baby girl....but see, we have Yuan right, and as parents it's our duty to fulfill his all dr....."

Knock..... Knock...... Knock......

"Sir! Someone sent this envelope for you...." Ning (Wangji's secretary) knock the door and get Wangji attention.....he look here and there in his cabin and found no one there. Wangji close his moist eyes "leave it...." Wangji said and other place that envelope on the table then take his leave.

Wangji calm himself down then pick that envelope and open it.....he found a video tape. Wangji arch his eyebrows and think of something.....he put that video tape in player and play it.

Video clip~~~~

#Wenchao hovering over Xian body.....and kissing him by force, Xian struggle in his unconscious state....but all in vein. "Hello! Mr. Lan Wangji....how are you? I hope after seeing your sexy wife expressions.....you will definitely curse me or want to kill me. But i tell you one thing....I'm not interested in your wife, I only want your brother in law!

And if you don't want that what happened to Shenwei earlier......doesn't happen to your wife, then you know what to do......bring Shenwei to me and in exchange take your wife. And one more thing, you have only 2 hours left.....!!"#

Wangji break the player in his anger and immediately go to Hong Kong.....to meet Shenwei.

*******

Hong Kong

Wangji come to Hong Kong and directly go to grandpa farm house. On the other side Yao try to contact Xian but.....his number is out of range "Did you talk to Xian?" Shenwei asked seeing Yao in tension "not yet, I don't know why his phone is out of range...." Yao said and again try to call him.

"Maybe he went to meet his friend...." 

"Xian get kidnapped by that Mafia....!!" Wangji step inside the house and said. Yao widen his eyes in shock and looked at Shenwei.....who standing there with blank expression, Wangji fold his hand in front of Wei "please ge! save my wife....he said, if I didn't bring you with me. Then they...mmm...nnn...mmmnnnn....please gege! Help me!!"

Wangji kneel down in front of Wei while pleading.....and other didn't say anything and go inside his room leaving Wangji there. Yao frowned seeing Shenwei....he go behind him for asking some questions.

"Ge! What are you doing? and....and where you going.??" Yao asked to Shenwei who busy getting himself ready for something "Roulan! where's she?" Shenwei asked ignoring Yao completely "I'm talking to you...they kidnap Xian! and don't know what they going to do with him..."

"Nothing bad going to happen with him! I knew, what they exactly want.....and I'm going to give them!!" Shenwei interrupt Yao and pick Roulan in his arm....he sit on the bed having baby on his lap "mama...eat! eat! he...he..." Roulan become happy seeing her mother action....she starts shaking her hands and feet with joy, knowing that she would get what she had been looking for many months.

"What you mean by that..." Yao was so worried "they kidnap Xian only for me! Because....(Wei pause for a moment) because I kill He Lou!....ahh!" Shenwei said and hiss when baby try to suck his nipples....Wei lift her little up and baby start drinking "umm...mmmm..mmmm yuummm....mmmm" Roulan enjoying while humming.

"What you do? Yo...you kill her! I mean that woman....who staying in your house!?" Yao is totally confused and shocked at the same time "Does that mean you killed aunt Ai too?" Shenwei looking at Yao with narrow eyes and other cover his mouth with his palm....then sit on the floor in his heavy breathing and shocked state.

******

Hospital 

"If everything turns right by killing me, then of course kill me but don't say that I have killed my children" Yunlan said with moist eyes and Yutong glare at him "I wish I could....but I knew, just killing you will not atone for your sins! and if any pun...."

VVRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMM........

Meantime, a car stop there....Xinci and Ning come out from it and told everything, what Ning heard in Wangji's cabin and Xinci told about that phone call "oh shit! Da! Call the police force....and tell them we got an emergency!!" Yunlan order then gesture his father.....to come with Da and sit inside the car.

"I could not save my family, but I will not allow anything bad happen to Wangji's family.....(looking at Yutong) Would you help me if I ever did my duty to being a good brother?"

Yutong and Yunlan's eyes reducing hurtful tear.....because they both can easily feels each other pain! "Only for didi...." Yutong said and sit inside the car then they both drive away.

*******

Hong Kong

"I didn't....kill her!"

Shenwei said and soothe his daughter....who sleep while drinking. He place her on the bed "I need your help Yao! Please after me, can you and Xian take care of my kids? There is no need to keep my children close, you can send them in the hostel......If you meet him only once or twice a month, it will be enough for me."

Shenwei hold Yao's hand "Promise me, after me you will take good care of my children and give Roulan to Yunlan because I don't want her to live her life without her parents, because I know that when there is no parent's shadow in the head, then life becomes hell....promise me brother! Please promise me..."

Shenwei said with moist eyes and Yao shook his head in his cries "swear to you, your unborn baby!" Wei said and Yao widen his eyes in shock....then he only nod his head as agreement "one more thing.....never tell about me to my kids, coz I don't want them to know that....the person who gave them birth is a prostitute!

Because this society not going to accept them if they know about me reality...!!" Shenwei come out from his room and Wangji look at him "don't panic nothing will happen to Xian, I know what they want.....take me there!" Shenwei said then left from there after taking last glimpse of his beloved daughter...!!!

*******

Random Place

SMACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMACKKKKKKK..........!!!!!!!!!!

AAAHHHHHHAAARRR......Arrrrhhhhhhhhh......!!!

Wenchao groan in pain when Xian beat him up.....he try to touch Xian but other make his quick move and start beating him......first Xian kick him then twist his arm harshly while slapping Wenchao non-stop. He hold Wenchao's neck from behind..... with his arm.

"you think that you have caught me? for your kind information, your thinking is wrong......I'm helping my brother and soon he will come and then you'll be pay for what you did to him!" Xian twist other neck  which make Wenchao breath stop and he fell on the floor like a dead body.

Xian immediately grab his clothes and go from there.....he runs here and there for getting out of there. But he stop at the glass door where he sees Wang.....who unconscious inside the room, Xian shocked to see her there.....he think of something and step inside. Xian try to make her conscious and after many try she finally open her eyes.

"What are you doing here...and how they get you?" Xian asked and Wang tell him everything.....and also thank him, for saving her life "I thought you hated me, but thank you for helping me today......you're nice person" Wang said and Xian look at her.

"Don't think of me as a good person! this is my brother's lesson which he has given to me. He told me no matter how wrong someone does to you......never lose your humanity or else, what will be the difference between you and other...."

Xian said and go from there leave guilty Wang....she feels embarrassing for her doing. Without saying anything she follow Xian.....after looking here and there finally they found the exit door. 

*Clap* *Clap*

"BRAVO! Mr. Lan....i didn't expect that from you, but I'm glad atleast you try!" Mafia Chang waiting for them and he knows very well that Xian never give up. They both shocked to see Chang there "Now you have come here......so, I have a gift for you" Chang said and gesture Xian to look other side.

Xian turn his head other side then widen his eyes while seeing his husband in blood....he was in very bad condition. His leg and hand were tie with iron spike wire and.....Mafia Chang's men were holding him tightly, there many brushes and wounds on his face and body. "LANZHAN....!!!!!!!"

Xian scream and run toward Wangji but Chang's men gesture Xian.....if he take a step ahead then Xian will loose him.....while placing woodcutter on Wangji's neck. "Don't! please!! I'm begging you...don't hurt my husband. I am ready to do whatever you say, but please leave my husband" Xian plead seeing Wangji hurt.

"Don't worry, I have nothing to do with you.....I've got what I wanted!" Xian startled and fell on the floor when he see Shenwei who also there having handcuffed "Ge....?!" Chang smirked seeing Xian's shocked face.....then gesture his men to kill them all "No, please.... don't hurt them. You want me.....I'm here, let them go" Shenwei said.

"I think you're right....I will not kill these people, but I will definitely tell them how I started with you." Chang said while licking his lips.....and grab Wei's hair from behind "aahhrrrrrhh.....leave me....please! Don't touch me!!!!" but Chang only laugh on Wei and about to kiss him forcefully "GET YOUR DIRTY HAND OUT OF MY....WIFE!!!!!"

Zhao Yunlan entered inside that place while growling in his anger.....Shenwei turn at him with shocked and teary eyes and he feels like.....Yunlan come to save him. Because that day when Chang get him....Shenwei calling his husband for help in his unconscious state.....but unfortunately Yunlan was not come that day.

Shenwei's heart keep calling him.....but other was engrossed in his own world, ignorant of all things.

"you are coming today! now you remember that I am your wife? Where were you that day when this monster thought of me as his property!! tell me Zhao Yunlan.....? tell me....." Shenwei pushed Chang away and shout on Yunlan "I'm your sinner! Xiao Wei....!! Please forgive me and give me one last chan...."

"NOOOO!!!!!"

Shenwei cut Yunlan's word and interrupt him "I would have forgiven you for what Chang did to me, but I will not forgive you.....for what you did to me. You have bled my faith......you have bled my soul......you have killed me while living...!!" Shenwei fell on his knees while broking down....and Yunlan also crying seeing his Wei, who always stand strong.

"WOW!!! what a family drama..!! *clap* I never seen something like this....thank you Mr. Zhao Wei! For this family reunion" Chang mocked on Wei's condition then grab his neck harshly while tighten his grip "ahem!....aaarrrhhh...ahem! eh...mm...uhh....mhh..ahem!" Shenwei struggle while coughing badly.

"I'm going to end you here....in front of your husband!!"

Chang said and about to shot Wei's forehead...one wooden log hurt his hand and gun slip from his hand and it fell on the ground, everyone look at the direction from were the log come and everyone shock while seeing angry Yao standing there.

"Cat!! What are you doing here? Move from there babe....! Yao!" Yutong shouted which gave chance to Chang men's and they all captured them. Shen Wei who is broken badly hold his belly tightly "AAHHRRRRRHH!!!!!!" Wei scream in pain, sometime he cough and Yunlan full attention on him.

Meantime, Wei pain increase continuously "Ge!!" Xian and Yao run toward Wei. Yao start rubbing Wei's hand and chest for relief from pain. Yunlan about to hold Wei....Xian shove his hand "don't dare to touch our Ge!" Xian said in anger.

Here Yutong flip and kick Chang's men and they float in air.....and fell on the ground with loud thud, and Wangji also join Yutong. They all fight and knockout all goons one by one....on the other hand Xinci helping Da and other police officers....to get all in one go, and they succeed in that plan.

Police officers capture all Chang's men and surrounded that place from all sides.....they entered inside one by one for cover their former Chief. On the other hand Chang deceitfully attacks Yunlan from behind, which make other fell on the ground with bloody head "AH LAN!!!!!!" Shenwei shocked to see Yunlan's blood.

"Aaarrrrhhhh.....rrrrrrhhhhhh!!!!" Zhao groan in pain while holding his head....he looked at Wei with his blurry sight "AaaaHhhhhh.......!!!" Yunlan gather his strength and stood up....then grab Chang by his waist and pushed him by force toward the concrete wall.....then hit him non-stop until Chang not get unconscious.

"Stop it! Lao Zhao...leave him!!" Da forcefully try to pull Yunlan back "no daqing....! He hurt my Xiao Wei, try to kill my BABIES!! I'm not going to leave him.." tear drop from Shenwei's doey eyes when he heard the word.....my babies.....from Yunlan's mouth. He smile in his pain but widen his eyes in shock when one goon shoot on Yunlan.

"YUNLANNNNNN.....!!!!!!"

Shenwei shouted and Yunlan turn back at him.....and just as the bullet was about to touch Zhao.....Wang comes in the middle and that bullet hits her. 

💓💓💓💓💓

Enjoy while reading...and I'm sorry for my mistake 🙏

Thank you 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 1.9K 32
Zhanyi/Yizhan story... No description... But I am sure you won't regret reading it. It is my first work... Please support me. Ignore grammatical mist...
35.4K 2.2K 18
Wangxian omega ff zhanyi omega ff twin brothers love story ❤️ Lan wangji ❤️ Wei wuxian Wei zhan ❤️lan yibo Yizhan English omega fanfiction Love can c...
15.7K 775 14
Weiying, a jolly and flirty nature boy fall someone's trap and changed into a cold boy. LanZhan, whose life full of suspense, fall in love with Weiy...
254K 12.6K 39
"I know your situation Mr. Xiao , and I can help you by preventing your company from going bankrupt",said yibo with serious tone "Mr. Wang yibo , I k...