The disabled big guy's oki si...

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title : 残疾大佬的冲喜傻妻 Author : 挫纷 He Yi wore a book after his death and became the male wif... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84 EXTRA 1
Part 85 EXTRA 2
Part 86 EXTRA 3
Part 87 EXTRA 4
Part 88 EXTRA 5
Part 89 EXTRA 6

Part 45

1.6K 88 9
By Kessho_Yuki

because of he yi's insistence, shang jinghui had to let people pack up the dumplings that were wrapped in a mess and bring them.

when he arrived at the old mansion, he yi rushed to the kitchen with the dumplings, trying to cook them by himself, shang jinghui really did not want to see the pile of things, so he let the bodyguard accompany he yi to go, planning to go to say hello to the old man himself.

halfway through meeting xu qian, shang jinghui remembered the clues that ah hui had found before, and walked over and shouted to the second aunt.

xu qian seemed to be startled, turned around to see shang jinghui, forcibly pulled out a smile and said: "it is jinghui, how did you and xiaoyi suddenly move out?" 

"it's safer to go out and live." shang jinghui had some pointers.

xu qian didn't expect him to say this, obviously stunned, and then smiled awkwardly, and said in a dignified manner: "what are you talking about?" isn't it safer to live here than outside? "

shang jinghui said with a smirk, "isn't it safe here, isn't the second aunt clear?" 

xu qian put on an unclear expression and asked, "jing huan, what do you mean by this?" don't joke with your second aunt. "

"why did jing yun leave, doesn't the second aunt know?" shang jinghui said again.

xu qian's heart beat faster when she heard this, and the action of twisting her handkerchief also stopped suddenly, she looked at shang jinghui with a weak heart, smiled very stiffly, and asked strongly: "didn't jing yun say that she wanted to go out to relax?" 

"perhaps, he wants to avoid anyone, after all, it is a matter of life." shang jinghui said, suddenly laughing, "it may also be that he is looking for evidence, he must be eager to find out who sent those who almost killed him." 

xu qian was shocked, the handkerchief in her hand fell to the bluestone slab at her feet, she quickly bent down to pick it up, took advantage of this time to quickly adjust her state of mind, and when she straightened up, she put up a smile again, "i believe that this thing is definitely not jing huan you did, when jing yun checked it out, you two brothers should sit down and talk, don't make any more trouble." 

"the second aunt really has confidence in herself." shang jinghui smiled and said, "however, i just heard some interesting things two days ago, do you want to listen to them?" "

xu qian didn't know whether shang jinghui was deceiving himself or if he had really found something, and forced himself to calm down: "oh? what's going on? "

shang jinghui whispered a name out, rao xu qian already had a certain psychological preparation, or was he scared and almost screamed.

it was the middleman she sent to kill shang jingyun.

her last bit of luck was also broken, and she begged in a hurry: "jinghui i beg you, don't tell this matter out, okay?" i...... i was also confused... i just want to find a better future for jing zhao, besides... don't you also dislike jing yun? "

shang jinghui did not directly put the evidence found on the surface, on the one hand, he was afraid that the old man would be stimulated to get sick, on the other hand, he wanted to see xu qian's reaction.

this woman was indeed meticulous, and she did not let go until the last moment, if he did not have conclusive evidence in his hands, he might be fooled, no wonder he could make shang jingyun suffer losses.

"jing yun is also my cousin, how could i not like him?" second aunt, what are you talking about? shang jinghui said in the tone that xu qian had just said.

xu qian was so anxious that she almost wanted to kneel for him, but because there were servants passing by here from time to time, she did not kneel down, and she continued to plead with tears: "jing huan, the second aunt begs you, don't say it's okay to go out?" i can agree to whatever conditions you have. "

"is it?" shang jinghui asked without hesitation.

xu qian nodded her head busily, and shang jing saw that the fire was almost over, so she knocked her: "second aunt, don't hit the crooked idea on the head of someone who shouldn't move, i still want to have a good spring festival with xiao yi." 

"as for the second brother, since he went out at this time, he will not be able to come back for a while and a half."

after saying that, he left directly, not caring what xu qian's reaction was.

it was already quite draining to dispose of a shang jingyun behind the old man's back, and now was not the time to move xu qian, so he just knocked on it.

now shang xingzhi and xu qian both had a handle in his hands, as long as these two people were not crazy, they should not have any crooked thoughts about he yi.

moreover, he had already replaced he yi's bodyguards with mercenaries, and ah hu on the surface was just a cover, leaving him to play with he yi usually, so even if shang xingzhi and xu qian wanted to fight he yi's idea, they had to weigh their own pounds and a few pounds.

after he yi entered the kitchen, he said that he wanted to cook the dumplings himself, and the servants in the kitchen were afraid that he would bump into it or accidentally be burned, so they advised him to go out first, just wait for dinner.

"just put the dumplings down, and we'll cook them for you right away." an aunt who was washing vegetables smiled and advised.

"but i want to try cooking it myself, can auntie teach me?" he yi asked politely.

the aunt looked at the chef with embarrassment, and the chef put down the ingredients in his hand and came over to advise: "there is a lot of smoke here, if you want to learn, come back another day, and then i will teach you alone." "

he yi reacted that he seemed to have caused trouble to others, so he had to temporarily dispel the idea of learning to cook dumplings, and he did not feel at ease: "then you must remember to help me cook dumplings, this is what i wrapped with my husband, i want to give my grandfather to taste it." 

the chef smiled and said, "surely i will not forget, the young lady will rest assured."

he yi only left step by step, and when he left the kitchen, he ran to find shang jinghui, pulling shang jinghui, who was playing chess with the old man, and complained: "husband, i want to learn to cook by myself, but they are very busy, saying that they will teach me later, and they can only learn it next time." 

shang jinghuan rubbed his head and asked with a smile, "why do you suddenly want to learn to cook?" 

he yi originally just wanted to cook a dumpling on a whim, and when he heard shang jinghui say this, a small light bulb immediately lit up on his head, and he excitedly grabbed shang jinghui's hand and said, "yes! i can learn to cook! husband, are you looking for someone to teach me how to cook? when i learn it, i can make my own food, and then i can give you a taste. "

shang jinghui intuitively felt that what he yi made would probably be a dark dish, and immediately refused: "no, the kitchen is too dangerous, if you cut vegetables to your fingers, or if you are burned, it will hurt." 

although he yi was afraid of pain, he wanted to make food for himself and shang jinghui, and was about to continue to fight for it, when he heard the old man ask, "what did xiao yi just want to cook?" 

"cook dumplings! my husband taught me to make dumplings, we wrapped a lot of it, wait for grandpa to taste it to see if it is delicious. he yi said vigorously.

the old man smiled and said, "jing huan will still make dumplings?" 

"of course it will, my husband will do anything." he yi replied with honor.

the old man looked at shang jinghui curiously, wondering when he learned to make dumplings.

shang jinghui was so embarrassed that he wanted to block he yi's mouth, but because the old man was next to him, he couldn't kiss it directly, so he had to hold his hand and squeeze it, and gave him a look to make him say nothing.

he yi did not understand the meaning of shang jinghui, and when he saw shang jinghui wink at him, he asked in a daze: "husband, are your eyes uncomfortable?" do you need me to blow it for you? "

shang jinghui: ...

forget that he yi is a fool, and he doesn't know how to read people's eyes at all.

"it's all right, i'll go to the bathroom, and you'll talk to grandpa for me for a while." shang jinghui got up and gave way to his seat.

he yi only then noticed that they were playing chess, and immediately became interested and agreed with a full mouth.

"xiao yi can still play chess?" the old man asked in surprise.

"yes, yes, i've had a draw with my husband." he yi said with a grin.

the old man took it for granted that shang jingjian was deliberately letting he yi go, so at first he was a little careless, and as a result, he was forced to almost lose by he yi without taking a few steps, and he only got up the spirit to deal with it seriously.

after shang jing went out, he went to the kitchen, and specially let people cook the dumplings that he yi sent to the past alone, and then only serve them both, and grandpa and second uncle's family ate normal ones.

he felt that the dumplings were all the same after they were cooked, and if he didn't look closely, he should not be able to see the difference, and he wanted to fool around.

unexpectedly, he yi finished playing chess and still remembered the dumplings they wrapped, after the maid served the cooked dumplings, he saw at a glance that the old man's bowl was not what he and shang jing had wrapped, and he directly pointed it out.

the old man smiled and said to the maid, "then give me another bowl, i will try xiao yi and jing yun bao." 

so shang jinghui could only watch as the dough of he and he yibao was brought to the old man, who saw the dumplings in the bowl, obviously stunned, and then smiled and tasted one, praising he yi for his good wrapping.

he yi was obviously very happy, and it was rare to be modest: "it is my husband who teaches well." "

shang jinghui: ...

he never wanted to see dumplings again.

shang jingzhao, who was on the side, heard the old man say that it was delicious, and immediately asked, "grandpa, i also want to eat." 

the old man asked the servant to bring him a bowl as well.

shang jingzhao saw that the dumplings were selling very poorly, and couldn't help but be disgusted: "is this a dumpling?" it's ugly. "

shang xingzhi glared at him and said sharply, "how does the little rabbit cub talk?" 

xu qian also pulled shang jingzhao's clothes below, reminding him to quickly apologize.

shang jingzhao pouted and said unhappily, "it's ugly, why don't you let me say it?" i've never seen such ugly dumplings. "

shang xing was so angry that he wanted to beat him, and xu qian was also in a hurry, looking at shang jinghui apologetically, afraid that he would be angry because of it.

the old man hurriedly hit the round field: "dumplings are used to eat, not to see, do not like to eat for me." 

saying that, he asked people to bring shang jingzhao's bowl of dumplings to him.

he yi asked doubtfully, "grandpa, do you also think our dumplings are ugly?" "

he reacted for a while, and finally understood why his classmates and cousins were laughing, it turned out that they were laughing at their dumplings that were too ugly, but he didn't think it was ugly, but he thought it was cute, so he was very confused.

the old man was asked a little embarrassed, and praised against his will: "not ugly, the package is very good, grandpa likes it." 

he yi looked at shang jinghui again, who was now about to become numb, and looked down to eat these ugly gnocchi that the two of them had packed, thinking that if they finished eating quickly, they would be blind.

he yi saw the situation, which was relieved, and then he also bowed his head to eat dumplings.

anyway, as long as shang jinghui didn't abandon it, he didn't care what others thought, originally he didn't want to wrap it for others to eat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
127K 2.9K 18
Rick o'Connell has a sister. A younger sister named Adriana O'Connell. You can really tell that they are related since they share the same expert ski...
9.7K 323 16
Beyond the gleaming facade of the pearly Gates, there lies a labyrinth of untold secrets and complexities. Azazel Nightshade, with his enigmatic past...
6.6K 358 9
❝ you dance very well than me,how you do that? that's really cool! ❞ - kim seoljin ❝ it's funny to know that you're too weak to even fight me, dumbas...