celebrity/character crush x r...

By mjxdqhliq

"๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ, '๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ..." - ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ... More

~*|โ€ข ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป โ€ข|*~
~*|โ€ข ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ โ€ข|*~
~| "๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต '๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ..." | ๐—‰๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐–พ๐—‹ (๐—๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ) |~
~| ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ | ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Ž๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—’๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ |~
~| ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค & ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ | ๐—’๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡๐–บ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–บ |~
~| ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ? | ๐—†๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–พ "๐—†๐—ƒ" ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ |~
~| ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค | ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐— (๐—†๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—„๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—) |~
~| ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ | ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—๐—’๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ |~
~| ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ | ๐—๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ |~
~| ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ | ๐—“๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐–บ |~
~| ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต | ๐—๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡ |~
~| ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด | ๐–ฟ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—‰๐—Ž๐—€๐— |~
~| ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ | ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–บ๐—“ |~

~| ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ | ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—‚๐—‰ ๐—๐–บ๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡ |~

62 1 0
By mjxdqhliq

story: male x fem! reader
Y/N pronouns + identity: she/her, female, straight
character pronouns + identity: he/him, male, straight
includes: fluff
time: 1804 (Philip isn't dead. Yw)
warnings: none. besides inevitable cringe :)
notes: I personally think this one is cringe.
words: 1811
——————
song: Almost Is Never Enough
artist: Ariana Grande, Nathan Sykes
"So close to being in love.."

——————
"Y/N, Hello!"

You looked to the woman who opened the door, "Hello, Mrs. Hamilton." You greeted her with a warm smile. "Y/N, sweetheart, I told you to just call me Elizabeth or Eliza! No need to be formal." She said to you with a smile, making you giggle and nod. "Oh, yes.. Sorry, Eliza." You chuckled nervously.

She waved it off, "It's alright, it's alright." She reassured you before inviting you into her home, The Hamilton Household.

As you both walked in, you immediately saw children running around. Some of them were chasing each other. Others were running away. Besides that, there was another child reading a book. You knew all of these people extremely well. Your father was good friends with Alexander.

You thought they were more than friends at one point...

Moving on.

After a few moments, some of the children noticed you were there. One of them gasped, "Y/N!" They said excitedly. You smiled at all of them before they came running over to you, tackling you with hugs. You let out a laugh before you hugged them back and greeted all of them.

Suddenly, you saw a man in a green suit with long, dark hair walk down the stairs, looking tired and stressed. Once you saw him you smiled immediately. As the man saw you he smiled as well, immediately recognising you as you immediately recognised him.

"Well, if it isn't Miss Y/N Laurens! My favourite child." He said jokingly with a smile as the both of you walked over to each other, embracing each other into a warm hug. As soon as the rest of the children heard his comment they snapped their heads to him. "Hey!" They all said in unison.

You looked at all of them and giggled before looking back to the man. "It's very nice to see you, Mr. Hamilton." You bowed at your head at him.

"Y/N, please. Call me Alexander." He smiled at you, making you nod and let out a small chuckle. "If you say so, Alexander." You smiled.

You then glanced over and saw a familiar gentleman walk into the room. The familiar gentleman you haven't seen in a while.

The gentleman went by the name 'Philip Hamilton'. His hair was curly and his face was covered in adorable freckles. He wore his suit that you always saw him wear. And those beautiful, sparkling hazel eyes. The sparkling hazel eyes that you fell deeply in love with-

Well, according to what you say, you are apparently not in love with the boy. Though it was pretty clear that you were in denial about it.

Anyways..

As soon as you and the boy saw each other, you immediately smiled. You felt butterflies in your chest, the fluttery feeling that the boy always made you feel as soon as you saw him. He was a beautiful, kind, and caring person. He was talented and smart, just like his father. Everything about Philip sent you into a trance.

"Y/N! Hello!" Philip greeted, walking over to you, wearing the bright and charming smile that never left his face.

"Hello, Pip!" You greeted him back with a wide smile, walking over to him with your arms open wide. You both embraced each other into a warm hug. You haven't seen each other in months as he was studying at King's College, which apparently was the same college his father went to.

"My goodness, I haven't seen you in months!" You said as you pulled away from the hug, looking at the boy. "I know, right! I missed you." Philip responded with a soft smile that creeped onto his face. You felt your cheeks warm up, 'He missed me?..' you thought to yourself as you looked at him.

You snapped out of your trance and smiled softly, "I missed you too, Philip.." You responded. Philip's smile grew as he looked at you.

"Awww!"

You and Philip looked over and saw his siblings and parents watching the both of you. Philip became more flustered than he already was, "Leave us alone." He said sternly, looking at them. His siblings groaned before going to the other rooms. Eliza was even trying to drag Alexander out.

"Alright. No making out." Alexander squinted his eyes at you and Philip before he left the room with his wife. You and Philip became flustered,

"Pops!"
——————
"I completely forgot you played piano."

Philip looked up and saw you standing their next to him. He jumped, surprised by you being there. You let out a small giggle when he got scared by your presence. He rolled his eyes playfully as you giggled. Within a moment, Philip cracked a smile and chuckled as well.

You had just finished having dinner with the Hamilton's. You all talked and laughed as you ate, enjoying each other's company. You told stories and just had fun together. Surprisingly, Alexander was at the table with all of you. It was probably because you were his favourite child.

You finished helping Eliza cleaning up the dining room before going over to Philip. He was at the piano, playing some melody.

That's how you got to this current moment you were both in now.

"Well, yes, I still play." Philip looked to you with a smile. You nodded, "Can you play something for me?" You asked him, looking back to him. He blushed softly and nervously before nodding. He turned back to the piano and placed his hand on the piano keys. He took a breath before he began to play.

You watched him as he played the piano keys. It was a sweet and peaceful sounding piece of music. You looked to his freckled-covered face. A soft smile creeped onto his face as he played the piano. He seemed happy as he played it. Like he was in some sort of happy place when he heard the music.

After a few moments, he finally finished playing. You snapped out of your trance and began clapping for him. Philip blushed slightly and bowed his head a couple of times, "Thank you. Thank you." He smiled as he bowed before looking back to you, a grin lingering on his face.

"You are so good! I wish I could play piano like that." You said with a small pout, looking at the freckle-faced boy.

Philip chuckled, "Well, do you want me to teach you?" He asked, looking at you with a small smile.

Your eyes widened slightly in excitement, 'A piano lesson from Philip Hamilton?..' You thought to yourself.

"Yes. Of course!"
——————
"Alright, are you ready?"

You nodded in response, preparing yourself to begin playing the keys.

It's been a few hours while since Philip began to teach you piano. Over that time, you started to get better and better at playing the instrument. You were proud of yourself for making this accomplishment of learning this instrument. And Philip was proud of you as well.. and for being proud of himself for being a good teacher.

"Un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf." He sung softly as you played the piano keys. You managed not to mess up. Philip looked to you and smiled,

"Good."

He then began to sing again, "Un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf-" He stopped when you accidentally pressed the wrong key. You both looked to each other. You looked down and tried to find the correct key, but you failed miserably. You hung your head low, making Philip chuckle.

"Do you need help?" He asked as he cracked a smile. You nodded sadly, making Philip chuckle again. He then went to sit next to you and began to help you play the melody correctly. He began to guide you through the melody again, singing it softly. If you had to be honest, Philip had a great voice.

Once he finished teaching you how to play the melody again, you began to try to play the keys again yourself. You managed to get through the first part successfully. But you nearly failed the second part, almost pressing the wrong key again.

Before you could press it, Philip grabbed your hand and guided it to the correct key. You looked to him and into his eyes as he still held your hand, blushing softly. He looked into your eyes as well, as a soft pink tint appeared on his cheeks. He cleared his throat before looking away.

"Shall we try again?" He asked with a nervous chuckle. You nodded in response and smiled,

"Yes, we should."
——————
"Thank you for walking me home."

Philip bowed his head at you slightly, "Of course." He smiled at you softly, making you smile back at him.

You stood at your front door, looking at him, unsure of what to say to the boy. You were both clearly nervous about what to say to each other. You both stared at each other for a moment before Philip broke contact and cleared his throat, ending the sudden awkward tension between the both of you.

"A-Anyways, I better head home. My family is expecting me to be back soon." Philip said sadly with a shrug. You nodded in response sadly. You really wanted to spend more time with Philip. Though, unfortunately, this moment had to end. You waved to Philip, making him wave back to you as he walked away.

You could've ended the moment on a.. sweet note.

"Wait!" You called out to Philip, making him stop walking and turn back to you as he heard your voice. You quickly ran over to him. He looked at you confusion. Before he could say anything, you pressed a soft kiss on his cheek, making him become flustered as he looked at you.

"I wanted to end this moment on a.. sweet note." You said with a small, nervous smile. He nodded, "Can I add something to this ending then?" He asked as a small smile began to appear onto his face. You looked at him in confusion before nodding in response to him.

He looked into your eyes, tucking a loose hair strand behind your ear, cupping your cheek right after. He tilted your head up to him slightly before he began to lean in. You began to lean in as well, your eyes fluttering closed. Within moments, your lips finally met in a sweet kiss.

You felt yourself smile in the kiss, your cheeks warming up a bit. Philip smiled in the kiss as well, happy to be in this moment.

After a few moments, you both pulled away slowly, looking into each other's eyes. You smiled softly, aware of your face looking like a tomato.

Philip smiled softly, "See you at the next piano lesson?" He asked. You nodded as you smiled,

"I wouldn't miss it for the world.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 140K 52
โY/N Parker? I like the sound of that.โž // โYeah, me too.โž | Peter Parker x Reader | SECOND PLACE WINNER OF THE TURQUOISE AWARDS! THIS BOOK IS COP...
36.1K 724 19
"๐ฐ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ...
46.2K 1K 38
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๏ฟฝ...
40.9K 1K 66
One shots of woman that I would get on my knees for. Along with some of their characters. ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ต -๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐….๐ แชฅ...