Hand Of God

Bởi thedoctorgonepale

A young man, after a cruel day against a couple of bullies at his school, runs into the forest to go to his h... Xem Thêm

(Prologue): New limb, New life; part 1
(Prologue): New limb, New life; part 2
New habits die hard
Trouble magnet
Eye see
Vision problems
Vision Problems: Act 2
A wave goodbye
Out of Left field
Out of Left field: Act 2
Out of Left field: act 3
Out of Left field: act 4
The Right Hand of G.O.D VS The U.S Military
The U.L.G
Heavenly Verdict
Heavily Verdict: Act 2
Worth the stay?
The logistics of freedom
The logistics of freedom: Act 2
The logistics of freedom: Act 3
New World Order
New world, New life
Mister righty
A new God in town
A new God in town: act 2
A new God in town: act 3
G.O.D's and Aliens
G.O.D's and Aliens: act 2
G.O.D's and aliens: act 3
Pantheon of limbs
The Words of God's
Absolute Destruction
Absolute Destruction: Act 2
(Bonus): Limbs of G.O.D

New World Order: Act 2

591 33 23
Bởi thedoctorgonepale

3rd Person POV:

Reality stood still, its color all but completely faded.

The only ones who could move were the limbs of G.O.D and G.O.D.D.E.S.S.

Drake: Did you just... Destroy time!?

His voice warped almost as if making an echo.

Yn: And now we have all the time we need to win.

Rei: Uhhh... What part of time did you destroy Yn?

Yn: All of it, why-

In different spots around them existed moments of the past. From the age of the dinosaurs to the childhood of the eighties.

These moments began mixing together.

Drake: You made things worse.

Yn: Quit your bitching, you can fix it.

Yn: Just hurry up with yhe Goddess of abstract art, Imma kill this hoe.

Raising his fist, Yn went to punch Lucifer, only for her body to appear a meter away from him.

Yn:?

Through the power of G.O.D.D.E.S.S, Lucifer was given life in this reality now absent from time.

Lucifer:(sigh of immense disappointment)...

Lucifer: Are you happy now?

Yn: Nope. Not really. But just stand completely still for 5 seconds...

G.O.D.D.E.S.S: For one who does not want the new world to be made, you are seemingly breaking this one so casually.

Yn: Aren't you supposed to be charging an attack or some shit!?

G.O.D.D.E.S.S: I can multitask.

Yn:(sigh)... Why'd you all have to ruin my epic moment?

Drake: Because you're proving why we should hand the limbs to her!

(Opening theme)

Lucifer: Anything else you'd like to destroy?

Yn: Of course-

(Smack)

Yn: GHA!?!

Having broken free from her hampster ball, Laura smacked Yn over the head with a rock, knocking him into a daze.

Lucifer: Hm?

Laura: "You'll stay still".

Lucifer:!?

Using the mouth and eyes of G.O.D, Laura inflicted a state of paralysis on Lucifer.

She then turned to G.O.D.D.E.S.S, as Rei and Drake stopped and notice her.

Laura: It was you... You who I saw...

G.O.D.D.E.S.S:...

Laura: I beg you... Revive fate, cure me of my sight of infinity.

G.O.D.D.E.S.S: Why should I?

Laura: I'll just take your hand and do it myself.

G.O.D.D.E.S.S completely stops her charge on reality's destruction and appears in front of Laura.

With curiosity, she looks over at Laura.

Laura:... Well?

G.O.D.D.E.S.S: Why is it, that simply because you hold a fraction of power, you believe you can challenge me?

G.O.D.D.E.S.S: I possess all of your powers at once. I am capable of using them in ways cannot possibly fathom.

G.O.D.D.E.S.S: Though I applaud all of your "bravery", it must be said...

G.O.D.D.E.S.S: Why are you delaying the inevitable.

Yn:(rubs head) "Delaying the inevitable"? Nothing is set in stone.

G.O.D.D.E.S.S: I can arrange it to be.

Yn: Tch! Don't try to be a smartass!

He throws a punch which G.O.D.D.E.S.S catches.

(Vs G.O.D.D.E.S.S)

G.O.D.D.E.S.S: I can carve fate into stone, steel, or even your flesh. Which must I do, for you to realize...

G.O.D.D.E.S.S: No man can hope to overcome a God.

Yn: If that's the decree of a deity... Then I'll just have to Destroy it and make my own!

He reels his arm back, Rei then superspeeds over, G.O.D.D.E.S.S, casually following her movements.

Kicking G.O.D.D.E.S.S in tandem with Yn, the combined power of the two did manage to knock her back.

G.O.D.D.E.S.S:... Pitiful-

Drake punched her in the back of her head.

(SWOOSH)

Rei then moved Yn in close to punch. G.O.D.D.E.S.S blocked, however.

The battle then carried on with Rei positioning the hands of G.O.D to attack G.O.D.D.E.S.S and in a way keep up with her.

Aside from the occasional hit, G.O.D.D.E.S.S took the hits with no issue.

Her hands of creation and destruction nullified G.O.D's.

G.O.D.D.E.S.S, seeing an opening went after Rei before she could pick up Drake.

Rei:!?

Their speed was equal, but Rei of course knew, she didn't stand a chance if she got hit.

From everyone else's perspective, there were two blurs running across the land with no time.

Laura: You will give me the peace I want!!

Grabbing the ballista from Lucifer, Laura fired a shot. Using the power of her eyes she was able to predict where to shoot.

Laura: "You'll stop running"!

For a millisecond before she destroyed the command placed on her, G.O.D.D.E.S.S stood still as Laura blasted a shot from the ballista.

Holding out her left hand, G.O.D.D.E.S.S caught the blast, though it was causing her limb to sizzle.

G.O.D.D.E.S.S:(turns to Laura)...

Rei: HIYA!

(CLANG)

Rei tried kicking her, only for G.O.D.D.E.S.S to use her right hand to punch Rei's kicking leg in the knee.

Rei:!?

Sent flying back in a wild spin, Rei crashed into a light post where she found her leg was bending the wrong way, slowly cracking back into place.

G.O.D.D.E.S.S: I've humored you all, long enough.

She tosses the ballista blast back towards Laura, who manages to dodge, leading to the ballista blast to head in the direction of Alex and Isaac.

Yn:!!

Flicking his fingers with such force that it not only launched him towards the frozen Alex but ripped the land in the direction of G.O.D.D.E.S.S, making a wave of debris.

(Swoosh)

Grabbing Alex just in the nick of time, Yn slid across the ground with her tightly in his arms.

Yn:!!

Stopping, Yn was in a daze of pain after crashing, his arms were tightly holding Alex.

Yn:(groan)...

As Laura aimed the ballista once more, she felt a sudden pain whilst Yn was holding Alex to make sure she was okay.

"Run"

"Create"

"Destroy"

Rei/Drake/Yn:!!?

G.O.D.D.E.S.S punched a hole through Laura, and due to the connection between all the limbs of G.O.D, the trio found their powers wildly going off.

Yn: NOOOOOOOO!!!

Rei/Drake:!

With Alex in his hands as the reaction went off, the Right hand of G.O.D ended up destroying Alex.

Her body disintegrated into red embers, as Yn watched her fade from his arms.

Yn:.....

G.O.D.D.E.S.S freed Lucifer before approaching the throne.

Drake did all he could to stop her as Yn stood in shock and Rei ran up to Laura.

Yn:....

Rei: Laura....

Laura:...

Yn:....

Yn:(looks at right hand)...

Lucifer:(cracks neck) G.O.D.D.E.S.S... End it.

Yn:....

Rei:(looks at ballista)...

Grabbing the Ballista, Rei rushes over to Yn who still was in shock and disbelief at Alex's destruction.

Rei: Yn!

Yn:....

"Integration mode"

Though he stood still, the right hand reacted. Opening its jaw, it awaited to be fed.

Rei:... Tch!

She took his right hand and began feeding it to the ballista.

(Munch, munch, munch)

G.O.D.D.E.S.S: "Absolute... Destruction/Creation".

Drake attacked the pulse G.O.D.D.E.S.S fired out, as the right hand burped.

(BUUUURRRRP)

"Rapture mode"

But it was too late, the pulse consumed everything and everyone.

The universe as they knew it was gone in an instant.

And in the next instant, a new reality took its place.

(Ending theme)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

143K 5.5K 47
Books 1& 2 of The Reckoning For thousands of years Lucifer has been waiting to rule humanity. When he finally discovers the sign that his time is nig...
56 0 14
Zachary and his family move to a new town. On his first day of his new school he gets into a fight, where he gets dared to go to the town's haunted h...
61 0 25
After an 8th grader named Andrew Porter leaves school before it ends, his life starts to change. A man gives him a sword, and now demons are attackin...
57.7K 2.4K 24
Hell is in anarchy when Satan AKA. the devil Lucifer the ruler of the underworld, leaves and travels to the living world in search of something to do...