Silver Lining

By RUNA_HADES

Secret Organization. White Star. Sealed God. They are all gone now. Peace has come again to the Western and E... More

Hotteok?
Nostalgia
Team Leader
Promise
Her
Our Past
Our Past II
Our Past III
Raisa
Raisa II
Raisa III
Jung Yeon Hwa
How Peaceful
God of Death
Cherished One
Forgotten
You Are Not Alone
Silver and Black
Little One
How Did You Know?
HIATUS
QnA Part 1
QnA Part 2
QnA Part 3
Deja Vu
The Present
Festival
Festival II
Festival III
Memories
The Butler and The Chef
The Lady
Archmage
The Rose, The Lights & The Darkness
HIATUS 2
Special AU Part 1
Special AU Part 3
Special AU Part 4
Side Story
Invitation
New Moonlight
Healer
Zero Failure
Dinner
Losing Her
✨2023✨
Habit
Suncatcher
Siblings
Embrace
The Diary
Together
Family
Puzzle City
The Heart and Soul
Hairpin
The Dukedom
His Guest
Hangul
Kim Soo Yeon

Special AU Part 2

1K 96 5
By RUNA_HADES

※In this story, there is some resemblance to real-world culture, especially from South Korea. However, most of them are just fiction. Moreover, the characters' ages are different from the original story. For more information regarding this, I will leave a note at the end of this chapter. Lastly, Have Fun Reading This Special AU~!※

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Thud! Thud! Thud!

The sound of someone tapping the microphone echoed the hall.

All the students' attention moved towards the highest place of the closed place.

At the podium, they could see a man in his 20s with hair that called for them to open their eyes and greet the dawn.

The man's blue eyes were like a perfect spring sky observing the new faces of Huiss University and the future of Roan before opening his mouth.

"Welcome to Huiss's Membership Training Session 20XX. Once again, I sincerely congratulate all of you on your success in entering Huiss University, the best institution in Roan."

He leaned his body forward as he was speaking.

His voice was gentle yet full of confidence that made the freshmen focus on him subconsciously.

"All of you might know me by my blonde hair and blue eyes and I could see some of you surfing the N*ver right now. I bet before you could find my name, the titles that are attached to my existence since I was born appear in front of you. 'President's son', 'Descendant of Roan's Sun' and etc."

A benevolence smile plastered on his prince-like handsome face.

A friendly aura radiates from the blondie's body.

"However! During your stay at Huiss University especially today's MT, I hope those exaggerated titles will vanish from your mind and instead, 'Senior Alberu Crossman' will take place in your heart. Ah, It's a good thing if you also put 'good-looking one'."

Alberu winked at the freshmen while saying the final sentences.

Everyone in the hall laughed cheerfully and the girls shouted gleefully at his mischievous remark.

"Now, now. Don't you guys curious about your handsome and beautiful seniors that will spend 3 days and 2 nights with you guys? By my side is the Vice Leader of this MT Team 1, Rosalyn Breck from the Chemistry Department."

After Alberu introduced Rosalyn, the students clapped their hands for welcoming her, and most of the male students are the most enthusiastic.

Rosalyn's beauty was well-known throughout the Republic of Roan since she transferred to Huiss High School and continue her study at Huiss Univesity alongside her friends.

Still, what made her more famous is her smart brain in the science field.

Rosalyn just smile courtesy towards her junior and waved her hand from time to time.

Then, the blondie continued speaking.

"Next, please come in the rest of the Huiss's Membership Training Session 20XX's facilitators!"

Two doors on both sides of the hall opened.

It's a dramatic scene where 4 people come up to the stage on Alberu's right and left sides.

Everyone is cheered excitedly by their appearance.

They looked at the facilitators who are also their seniors one by one.

On Alberu's left, there are short brown-haired Cage, black hoodie Mary, red-rose-haired young man Pen, and sea blue-haired Paseton.

While on his right, there are pale blond hair with green eyes Taylor, blue-haired with glasses Bud, lavender-like haired Glenn, and finally, a person that caught everyone's breath by his only existence, Cale Henituse.

Cale just stands expressionless ignoring everyone's stunned reaction.

It's commonly known that Cale Henituse rarely attends a social event like MT, so that's why they have that kind of response towards him.

By the time the freshmen's thoughts are filled with the redhead appearance, Cale has one thought.

'Where is she?'

Unfortunately, he doesn't have time to find the person that made him take part in something he usually avoids as his sworn brother's dignified voice attracts his attention as well as the others'.

"For the morning period, it's gonna be free time for you to getting know each other. The real deal will start right after lunch. I hope all of you behave properly as an adult even though we are not here to keep in check you guys for the time being. That's all!"

The leader of Membership Training Team 1, Alberu bowed his head politely for ending his speech and notified the facilitators to follow him for the meeting.

The blondie could feel someone's hot piercing gaze on his back that made him slowly walk for the others took lead to the meeting room.

He walked beside the owner of those sharp eyes.

Alberu nudges his grumpy dongsaeng and talks to him in a cheeky voice.

"Complaining already?"

"What the hell with the flashy entrance?"

"Isn't it cool? Everyone seems to like it, especially with you there."

"Cool, my ass."

Alberu snickered at Cale's annoyed tone.

Then, Alberu abruptly stopped walking.

Cale also halted his footsteps at the same time in confusion.

He turned his head towards his senior with a questioning gaze.

"Cale Henituse. I don't need to tell you everything, right?"

The redhead lifted one of his eyebrows once he heard Alberu's nagging tone and just obediently nodded his head.

"Hyung-nim, you don't need to worry. I am not that irresponsible, you know."

"...Right. Just do your part properly and everything is going to sail smoothly without a problem."

"Yes, yes. Your words are my command, your highness."

"Haaa...Why did I even take you as my dongsaeng? I must be crazy."

Cale just shrugged his shoulders while listening to his hyung's tired muttering.

Alberu looked at his sworn brother's rude gesture and moved his fist in the reddish-brown eyes young man direction.

"...What?"

"Just do it."

"Hell, no. That's embarrassing."

"Come on. It's encouragement for each other."

"Ugh...You are annoying, Hyung-nim."

"Not as much as you, Dongsaeng."

Cale looked away from Alberu while moving his fist slowly towards the other's fist.

It's something they did since they meet each other in high school.

In the past, he doesn't mind that much but as he's getting older, it was quite embarrassing for him, and that increased Alberu's playfulness towards him.

At the moment his fist bumps Alberu's fist, the blondie continues walking while humming happily leaving the redhead behind.

Cale sighed looking at his senior's cheerfulness.

Before he started walking to the meeting room, he took a glance at the hall where 100 freshmen's voices could be heard from outside.

Their voices were full of energy even on the spring morning.

He turned his attention away and proceed walking with a smile of regret on his face.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

🔷Ages of the Characters:

Cage (Junior): 22 years old

Mary (Junior): 22 years old

Pen Breck (Sophomore): 21 years old

Paseton (Sophomore): 21 years old

Taylor Stan (Senior Years): 23 years old

Bud Illis (Junior): 22 years old

Glenn Poeff (Sophomore): 21 years old

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.5K 13
A fanfiction for Lout of the Count's Family written by Yu Ryeo Han. I do not own the Lout of the Count's Family. This is just a FANFICTION. In his tw...
7.7K 453 11
Choi Han woke up right next to the man that he once beat to a pulp. The last thing he remembered is fighting against the white star and now he was ly...
137K 9.2K 63
A fanfiction for Lout of the Count's Family written by Yu Ryeo Han. I do not own the Lout of the Count's Family. This is just a FANFICTION. Note: Thi...
132 1 7
This is the fanfiction of 'Trash of Count's Family' or 'Lout of Count's Family'. [RIDI BOOKS]Based on the premise of the story up to episode 295 of P...