The disabled big guy's oki si...

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title : 残疾大佬的冲喜傻妻 Author : 挫纷 He Yi wore a book after his death and became the male wif... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84 EXTRA 1
Part 85 EXTRA 2
Part 86 EXTRA 3
Part 87 EXTRA 4
Part 88 EXTRA 5
Part 89 EXTRA 6

Part 22

2.9K 136 12
By Kessho_Yuki

du yuwei only reacted to what was wrong after going out, since the boss married he yi, he has slowly become popular with a lot of people, and he yi is very spoiled in all aspects.

but now he seems to have suddenly returned to the state before marriage, strictly speaking, it should be more lacking in the breath of normal people than before marriage, and he yi is also much fiercer than before.

is it because of a change in the mentality of life and death?

but no, even if his mentality has changed, but he yi saved him, he will not be angry with he yi no matter what, right?

du yuwei couldn't understand.

shang jinghui was hospitalized for observation for two days according to the doctor's request, and then he was ready to return to china, and xiaowen, who had disappeared for several days before leaving, suddenly had news.

his body drifted to the shore of a village not far away, where he was found by local fishermen and called to the police.

ah hui rushed to the scene to confirm that the body was indeed xiao wen, and found that he only had one dress on him, and all the documents and wallets had disappeared, and he did not know whether he had fallen into the sea or had been taken away.

as for the cause of death, the medical examiner initially determined that he had died of drowning, and a more detailed report would require an autopsy on the body.

"boss, what's next?" du yuwei asked.

"dissected, then cremated, ah hui stayed and waited for the results." shang jing ordered expressionlessly.

du yuwei pursed her lips, as far as she knew, xiao wen had worked with the boss for at least seven or eight years, and before this incident, xiao wen had always behaved well, and shang jingyun rarely lost his temper with him.

although he set fire to almost kill the boss and he yi, everyone knew in their hearts that he must have been instructed, but for the time being, it was not known whether he was coerced or lured.

now that he was dead like this, du yuwei was actually not very comfortable in his heart, but he was completely indifferent to shang jinghui's appearance, as if the dead person had nothing to do with him.

if it was before, du yuwei would not feel anything, but after he yi came over, she watched the boss slowly have normal people's feelings and emotions, and now suddenly became like this, she suddenly couldn't accept it.

he yi did not know about xiao wen's death, and shang jinghui did not let him know the cause of the fire, and when he went back, he yi asked strangely: "how come there are two people missing?" 

"they're staying for a little while." shang jinghui explained.

he yi did not doubt that he had him, and followed shang jing to the plane.

after returning to the business, shang jinghui took he yi to see the old man, confirmed that the old man was in a good state, and should not know about the fire, shang jinghui put his mind at ease, chatted with the old man for a while and then returned to their own courtyard.

he sent he yi to take a bath, and then called shang jingyun into his study.

"did brother lobby have fun with his sister-in-law?" as soon as shang jingyun came in, he smiled and asked.

shang jing looked at him fixedly and did not speak.

shang jingyun was obviously a little uncomfortable with the look he looked at him like this, and forced a worried expression to ask, "what's wrong?" what happened? "

"there is nothing wrong, it is that xiaowen had some accident and drowned." shang jinghui said lightly.

"huh? how could he drown? shang jingyun was surprised.

shang jinghui still stared at him with the kind of gaze that could almost penetrate people's hearts, and said lightly: "didn't i say it, it was an accident?" 

"well, brother, don't be too sad, tomorrow i'll help you find another nurse." shang jingyun said in a concerned tone.

shang jinghui did not comment on this, and directly changed the topic: "what are you doing these days?" 

"me? brother lobby, you don't know me yet, what can i do, is not to drink with those friends to have some fun. shang jingyun replied with a hippie smile.

"this is not okay, grandpa is still counting on you to be my right arm, if i leave one day, grandpa will be able to safely hand over the company to you." shang jing said warm words on his lips, but the expression on his face was extremely cold.

shang jingyun obviously couldn't bear his low air pressure, fine beads of sweat oozed from his forehead, and he squeezed out a smiling face: "brother lobby, what are you talking about?" with a sister-in-law, you can definitely live a long life. besides, doesn't the company still have my dad? 

"the second uncle is not young, you can't go on so foolishly, starting tomorrow you will go to the branch office in zimbabwe to practice well." shang jinghui commanded.

shang jingyun asked in disbelief, "zimbabwe?" the poorest little broken country in africa? how can there be our branch in a place where birds don't? "

"it's going to be there tomorrow, okay, you can go back." shang jinghui said slightly tiredly.

"don't be brother lobby, that kind of place is not for people to stay, can't we change places to practice?" shang jingyun cried and pleaded with a sad face.

shang jinghui asked coldly, "what do you say?" 

shang jingyun knew that there was no room for maneuver in shang jingyun, so he could only go out of the study with his head down, planning to wait and go to the old man to sell pity and let the old man help him around.

shang jinghui seemed to have guessed what was in his heart, reminding him: "grandpa has fallen asleep, don't bother him." 

shang jingyun opened his mouth, and finally just groaned in frustration, and did not dare to talk back with shang jingyun.

"you also go to bed early, tomorrow morning on the plane." shang jinghui said again.

shang jingyun gritted his back teeth in hatred and said impatiently, "i know."

shang jinghui looked at the back of his departure and pressed the temple with a headache.

although there is no clear evidence that the main messenger behind the fire is shang jingyun, shang jingyun remembers very clearly, before he would go to the honeymoon with he yi, it was initially shang jingyun who provoked the words, and shang jingyun could not help but suspect that this boy was premeditated.

moreover, even if this fire has nothing to do with him, the accounting merchant jinghui in the previous life must also calculate with him.

in the past, he was jealous of the old man, did not want to make the relationship between the family too tense, afraid that the grandfather would be angry because of these things, so he was more tolerant of the second uncle's family, and if he did not catch their handle, he would not embarrass them in the open.

after dying once, he understood that this disguised family harmony meant nothing at all.

he learned from that book that after he had a car accident in the previous life, his grandfather could not bear the blow and soon passed away.

if he hadn't cleaned up this ambitious cousin earlier, the days ahead would never have been safe, after all, no one could be wary of everyone around him at all times, and who knew if he would be hit by a truck arranged by shang jingyun when he went out one day.

in order to avoid repeating the mistakes of the past, he can only take the initiative.

it's just that at present, he doesn't have enough evidence in his hand, and if he does too much, the old man can't explain it.

wait for shang jingyun to send him abroad, and then cut off shang jingyun's connection with the country, how to clean up the boy depends on his mood, don't worry about shang jingyun will go to the old man to blindly complain about the popularity of a good villain.

.

because of the fire accident, the group was delayed in the hospital for a few days, and the national day holiday passed at once, and he yi had to go to school the next day.

ah hu was busy investigating xiao wen, ah hui had not returned from abroad, and shang jinghui rearranged a bodyguard for he yi, but he yi did not accept.

the new bodyguard is a middle-aged uncle who looks fierce, and he yi doesn't like it, so he doesn't want him to follow him to school.

at that time, if a classmate asked who this person was, he didn't want to say that this ugly uncle was his uncle, so he assured shang jinghui: "husband, i have no problem going to school myself." 

"is it really okay?" shang jinghui asked suspiciously.

"really, really! i'm grown up, and of course i can go to school on my own. he yi said confidently.

shang jinghui was busy dealing with other things, so he went with he yi, but he still let the bodyguard secretly follow he yi, so as not to cause anything to happen to the child outside.

he yi got out of the car at the school gate, thanked the driver's uncle, and then jumped into the campus alone with a small school bag.

today's first two sessions are english classes, he yuan saw that he did not have a business bodyguard around him, so he took advantage of the recess to talk to him.

although he yi remembered and hated song ling and he hongtu, he was still kind to he yuan, because he didn't remember that he yuan had done anything to hurt him.

however, he yuan was a member of the he family, so at first he was still a little wary of he yuan.

he yuan tried a few words to find that this fool should not hate her, so she put away her jealous face in private, smiled and set up almost with he yi, and also took snacks to invite he yi to eat.

as soon as he yi saw what he had eaten, he forgot everything, and coupled with the fact that he yuan pretended to be very gentle and kind, he suddenly relaxed his vigilance and accepted the food he yuan gave him.

this fool is really good at cheating, he yuan thought triumphantly.

she continued to chat with he yi with a smiling face, and when she was about to go to class, she seemed to casually invite he yi: "do you want to go to dinner together at noon?" i know that the food cooked in one place is delicious, and it is very close, right inside our school. "

she was worried that there would be business people following he yi when she left the school, so she set the place of dinner at a relatively remote restaurant in the school.

the price of the dishes there is much more expensive than the canteen, ordinary students can't afford to consume, so usually there are not many people, the taste of the dishes is still ok, and there are private rooms inside, he yuan went with friends once, and felt that about there can be the most avoidant.

he yi ate snacks very happy, completely let down his guard against he yuan, plus shang jing said in the morning that he did not have time to eat with him at noon, anyway, he ate alone, and one more person could chat, so he responded.

after school at noon, he found the small restaurant according to the road signs on the campus, and as soon as he entered, he saw he yuan waiting for him at the door, he happily greeted he yi, and then went into the small private room with he yuan.

he yi was stunned when he saw someone in the private room, and he yuan quickly explained to him: "this is my classmate, he is also alone, i asked him to come to dinner together, xiao yi, don't you mind?" "

he yi actually didn't mind a bit, but when he just passed the outside table, he smelled the dishes here very fragrant, in order to taste whether those dishes were also delicious, he went into the private room with a hard scalp, and chose a position far away from the strange male classmate to sit down.

he yuan exchanged a look with the boy, and the boy smiled and greeted he yi, and then asked: "do you drink juice or coke?" 

as soon as he mentioned the diet, he yi came to the spirit, and he was not as restrained as he had just been, and replied excitedly: "i want coke." 

the boy went out to help him get the can of coke in, he yi took it and found that the top of the can had been pulled open, thinking that this classmate was afraid that he could not open it, so he kindly helped him, so he politely thanked the other party.

he yuan and the boy looked at each other and smiled, and then the boy continued to warmly invite he yi to order food first, and also took care of he yi when eating, so that he yi's impression of him was getting better and better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 2.1K 103
Another name: 豪门生子日常 Status: 103 chapters (Completed) On the night of unemployment, Jiang Zhuxin went to the bar to drink alone. However, when he wok...
144K 4.7K 197
Original : 异世之寒门首辅 Author : 秋风破席 Status : 708 Chapters (Completed) The librarian Han Zhengtai took the library to travel to the ancient Liang King...
27.7K 696 55
Title(s): I Became My Ex-Husband's Dog; 我变成了前夫家的狗 Author: Qian Fu (七流) Status: 54 Chapters (Completed) "I used to be a scum, until I became a dog of...
59.6K 1.8K 71
Title: 软萌美人嫁给狼王以后 Author:苏苏苏语 Status: 71 Chapters (Completed) Description: The people of Anyu are simple and live a happy life. However, the wolf cla...