When The Ice Melts - (profxst...

By mspopcronn

"Love doesn't mean you will always agree, see eye to eye, or never have an argument, it means despite all the... More

Character portrayers
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Characters
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Important (ig haha)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Special Chapter - 1
Special Chapter - 2

Prologue

44.6K 894 108
By mspopcronn

"No, no! Ylliana please! I'm begging you, don't leave me.." She kneeled crying in front of me. "I'm willing to lose my job, I'll resign, just please d-don't leave me.." Humagulgol siya ng todo. She's willing to lose her carreer?

Hindi ko alam kung matutuwa ba ako o maiiyak. Bakit ngayon pa na kaya ko na siyang pakawalan?

She's willing to lose her job? Why would she waste it on me? I'm nothing to her.
She said it herself...

Everyday i would pursue her, see her off, even took care of her. But she's as cold as ice. Kaya naman nalilito ako ngayon.

Why would she kneel down? Why would she beg? Why would she cry? She would never fall in love with me. She said it all, that's all i need to hear for me to let her go..

"Why are you crying Ms. Granade?" It took most of my strength not to hug her right now. Even if she hurt me my love for her still tops it all. I don't even blame her for saying those things to me.

"Please.... don't leave me" Pabulog niyang sabi, habang naka yuko. She looks so desperate kneeling in front of me in the airport.

"Why Ms. Granade?" I don't want to know...but something in me tells me that i should atleast hear her out..

"I— because" She started but i cut her off..

"Because what Ms. Granade?" I tilted my head.

"Because...." The look on her face says that she's debating to continue or not. Her eyes held so much emotion, feelings. If only she'd make action not just keep it to herself. If she wants me then why would she do that?

"If you don't want to say it, then don't, if you'll excuse me, my plane is about to depart" I sadly smiled at her and took the chance to leave, if i spend another minute with her, i don't know if i can still go. I love her. She said she loves me to. But after what happened... I don't even know if i should believe her.

Was that all a facade? Is she just tripping me? Because she knew i liked her? Or is it because she wants to get back at me for her cousin?

This doesn't make any sense at all..

Lumakad ako papalayo, nakapasok na ako sa eroplano nung tumunog yung cellphone ko. Kinuha ko naman ito da bulsa ng jeans ko at tiningnan.

From: Ms. Granade sweetie pie🥰

Medyo natawa pa ako sa nickname na nilagay ko sakanya. At the same time hurting.

*You removed the nickname Ms. Granade sweetie pie🥰*

Uzon Alissa Granade
I'm sorry.

That was it.

I broke down.

I've been holding my tears.

I don't want her to know how vulnerable she makes me feel.

I love her.

She hurt me.

I left her.

This is the right thing to do.

I thought to myself as the plane started moving.

A/n
Prologue ba talaga to o spoiler?
EDITED!!!! (THURSDAY, JUNE 23, 2022)
Ps. Nagpapatunog ako ng chasing pavements habang nagsusulat nito.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 62.7K 56
[Medrano University Series #1] [ProfxStud #1] (Written in Tagalog/English) Love is when you see millions of colour in one's dark and gray eyes. It'...
3M 183K 60
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
617K 9.2K 16
π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ - under revision -The story begins in the nightclub, where Reign Axel had a fight with her co-doctor, and because of frustration...
Miss General By .

General Fiction

29.6K 173 1
She entered military to proved herself and to give honor for her family, but she didn't know that it will be her greatest downfall by falling inlove...