I Ran Away after Dumping the...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Xiandouhua Alternate Title: 甩了首领宰后我跑路了 Summary: There is a beautiful canary in the office of Mafia in... More

1: Canary
2: The Day We Met
3: Want You
4: The Rain Is Coming
5: Teach Bad
6: Poisoned
7: Bold Plans
8: Action Begins
9: Mantis Catching Cicadas
10: Oriole Behind
11: It's Not Right
12: Got Caught
13: Is it a Coincidence?
14: I Got It
15: He's Wronged
16: Truth Revealed
17: Don't Try to Escape
18: A Brain Supplement
20: Love Consultation
21: Astringent
22: Carried Me
23: Make You Fall in Love With Me
24: The Domineering President's Runaway Wife
25: Shocking the Comics World
26: Male Mother
27: Become an idol?
28: Ambiguous Game
29: Tooth Mark
30: Incarnate the Sun
31: Craving More
32: I Beat Myself
33: You are a Fairy
34: As Expected of You
35: Accident First
36: One More Week
37: Miss Big Race
38: We are Pure Love
39: Butei vs Mafia
40: Isn't that just Support?
41: Boxing Gloves
42: Decreased Favorability
43: The Devil Captured by Love
44: Chat Genius
45: True and False Dazai
46: Double Slaughter Duel
47: Invincible
48: Wrong Person
49: Too dog
50: Finally Meet
51: Double slaughter sandwich
52: God Assist
53: Are you Embarrassed?
54: Fancy Support Scene
55: Beautiful Alone
56: Pig Teammate
57: Please Go for Tea
58: Back Home
59: Confession
60: Crazy
61: My Muse
62: Search Action
63: Attract each other
64: Step by Step
65: Experiment
66: Quiz
67: Preparations for Each
68: Who is Liuli
69: Successful rescue
70: Plan
71: Discharge
72: At Your Own Risk
73: World Line
74: Accept You

19: Become A Detective

95 8 0
By Spinfoxie

19: "Then I'm not going to join."

Don't panic in the face of problems, it's up to the other party to make up for it.

Soon, Dazai Osamu helped Ruri Yuan with all kinds of wrong details, and what he said was reasonable and well-founded, and even Ruri himself almost believed it.

As for the matter of knowing Atsushi Nakajima, Ruri also made up that he used to be in an orphanage and had met Atsushi Nakajima before, so he subconsciously said hello.

Atsushi Nakajima hesitated about this, because when he was in the orphanage, Atsushi Nakajima's only memory was being alone in a cell.

If Ruri left the orphanage a few years earlier than him, he wouldn't even remember such a person.

Maybe it's a good choice to investigate the orphanage of Atsushi Nakajima, but the sly and careful Mori Ogai probably won't reveal the truth.

Therefore, although there are still some doubts about the origin of Ruri, Dazai Osamu believes that he has control of the information, and there are only some details left.

Seeing that there was no sign of them wanting to ask further, Ruri breathed a sigh of relief.

Then he put on a smiling face and typed: "Since you have no problem, can it be my turn to talk?"

Kunikida Tobu and Dazai Osamu blinked at the same time, not knowing what he wanted to say: " You said."

"Actually, it's not a big deal..." The smile on Lili's face grew thicker and thicker, but there was a hint of blackness in the air, "You are obviously not a chasing soldier, so why did you insist on holding me back then? ?"

"...Uh."

Kunikida Dubu was choked, unable to answer.

Thinking about it now, their actions really got things into trouble, and this trouble made Ruri quite terrified.

"Because... the way you looked at Dazai was a little wrong. So..."

Kunikida said awkwardly.

"Oh." Ruri continued to smile, "If I remember correctly, I seem to have rescued someone who was hanging."

He tapped the keyboard heavily: "You guys, that's how you repay your life-saving grace?"

Kunikida Dobubu: "..."

Well, it makes sense!

Although it was a life-saving grace, they repaid their revenge and extended various incidents from their suspicions, which eventually led to Ruri having to tell her secrets.

She wanted to be adopted by Mori Ogai and then ran away with all the hardships. What happened during this period, in Ruri's heart, she probably didn't want to be known.

Kunikida Dubu suddenly felt that he was a scumbag and claimed to be righteous, but he did something completely contrary to justice.

He lowered his head, pain in his eyes, clenched his fists tightly, immersed in remorse.

On the contrary, Osamu Dazai didn't have so many messy thoughts, he looked at Ruri with a smile, and counterattacked without hesitation: "I have a good memory, I remember very-very clearly, it was your rash action that made me almost strangled to death, Isn't it?"

Ruri: "The process is not important, and I saved you in the end."

Dazai Osamu: "After that, we will invite you to dinner."

Ruri: "Then he chased after me and kidnapped me. When you get to this place, ask the teacher to ask the guilt."

Dazai Osamu: "Didn't you scold me by pointing my nose first?"

Ruri: "That was your series of actions that misunderstood me first!"

Dazai Osamu: "The first suspicious It's you."

"..."

"..." The

two of them were playing tricks on each other, neither of them had beaten the other, and in the end they went back to the starting point.

Kunikida Dubu was still repenting, but the two around him almost annoyed him to death as if he was chanting scriptures, so he hurriedly made a round of reconciliation: "Okay, okay, it's a problem between the two of you, don't make any more money. "

You shut up."

As a result, in the next second, Osamu Dazai and Ruri turned their heads tacitly, with a strange twist in their smiles.

"This is the victory or defeat between us!"

Osamu Dazai rolled up his sleeves and said angrily, "My dignity as a man tells me that I must never lose!"

Ruri nodded firmly, joking, finally being able to have a positive Dazai How could he miss the chance to cure.

"Don't run, let's fight for 300 rounds!"

Kunikida Dubu is like a big head and two big ones. If you want to say that Dazai Osamu is naive, it's naive, good guy, Ruri is so naive.

When these two get together, the detective agency is really going to be noisy!

"Cough cough... I think we should discuss the future problems!"

In order to prevent the worst situation from happening, Kunikida shouted bravely, inserting himself into the confrontation between the two, "Ruri, You don't have a place to stay now, have you thought about what to do next?"

As soon as these words came out, Ruri quickly recovered and typed hesitantly: "I remember that it was because I had nowhere to go, so you You invited me here."

He glanced suspiciously at Kunikida Tobu's face: "Could it be that you lied to me?"

Kunikida's body froze, and when he called Ruri to the detective agency, he just wanted to test it out. Shimo Ruri's identity, by the way, stay with him for a night or two.

But now, the question is about the future development of Ruri as a whole.

But if it is a lie, it does contain some unspeakable conspiracies.

"Do you want to stay here forever?" Fortunately, Dazai calmed down and changed the subject, "Or do you want to entrust us to find a place for you."

"Well, but you are now silently wanted by the port mafia . , there is no way to live in ordinary places." He added lazily.

In fact, the most suitable place for Ruri is their armed detective agency, but it is not so easy to enter here.

After all, facing the powerful enemy of the port mafia, the greater the risk, the less likely Ruri will enter the agency.

Ruri only thought for a while before making a decision: "I want to stay here temporarily, please help me."

"I understand." Encouraged by the heart of justice, Kunikida nodded solemnly. "When members join, they must first ask the president, please come with me."

Several people stood up and walked to the room in the deepest part of the corridor. Even Osamu Dazai put away his loose heart and walked quietly.

After pushing the room away, the first thing I smelled was a good smell of incense, and I saw the antique arrangement, the four treasures of the study, and the fragrance of ancient ink and books, showing the owner's elegant preferences.

In addition to a silver-haired man in a kimono and a temperament like pine snow, sitting behind the desk, there was also a young man hunkered down on a soft sofa, eating snacks like a little squirrel.

"President." Kunikida Dubu first gave a salute to the silver-haired man, and then looked at the youth, "Mr.

Ranbu." The youth raised his head upon hearing this, chewing his mouth constantly, but his gaze turned towards Ruri with great precision.

In an instant, he suddenly froze, his back straightened and dexterously jumped up, wearing an unusually conspicuous detective suit.

"Interesting." He stared at Ruri and took a few steps forward, as if he saw some rare toy child, with a big smile on his face, "You are very interesting."

Ruri was a little puzzled, Kunikida explained beside him alone: "This is Mr. Ranbu, he is the most powerful detective in Japan, he can see the truth of things at a glance."

Ruri was dumbfounded, but at the same time, he felt a little stunned. He seemed to remember sporadically what the former leader Dazai told him in his spare time. :

"Smart? If you want to rank among the smartest people in Yokohama, I can't rank."

"As far as the first wisdom is concerned, the Edogawa Ranpo is the leader." When the

leader Dazai Osamu said this casually, Ruri thought he was being modest.

But now...

Seeing Edogawa Ranbu put on his glasses and stared at him with his emerald green eyes, there seemed to be a sharp light in his eyes.

Edogawa Ranbu looked at him for a few seconds, and then suddenly laughed: "So, you came from a far away place, no wonder it's so difficult to analyze intelligence."

His inexplicable words made everyone present. Slightly startled, do not understand what it means.

On the contrary, Ruri's pupils shrank suddenly, and in an instant, she grabbed Edogawa Ranbu's neck and took him to the corner.

And silently used the characters to show Edogawa Ranpo.

[If you really see my origin, please don't tell anyone, I just want to stay here to figure out some things, so I won't cause you any trouble]

Ruri looked at him seriously, trying to reveal her sincerity Show him.

Edogawa Ranbu has long since recovered his lazy appearance of eating snacks. Seeing this, he rolled his eyes and muttered vaguely:

"No way, who is Mr. Ranbu? Naturally, he will tell his teammates the information! Even if you Buy me snacks, and I will never help you!"

"..."

"If there are snacks, I will never help you."

Glancing at the package of potato chips he was holding tightly, Ruri blinked. Blinking my eyes, I suddenly realized.

【I'll buy you a box of snacks! 】

Edogawa Ranbu hesitated for a moment, then turned his head: "No, no, it's a matter of principle!"

【Ten boxes! 】

Ruri went out of his way, anyway, he had gems in his pocket.

"make a deal!"

Quan Dang's assurance just now was a fart, Edogawa Ranbu nodded heavily and gave him a high five.

The two returned to their respective positions, tacitly ignored each other, and kept the transaction strictly confidential.

Seeing this scene, Kunikida Dubu was puzzled, but since Edogawa Ranbu didn't speak, he didn't ask any more questions, but reported the matter to the president, Fukuzawa Yukichi.

On the other hand, Osamu Dazai, who had always seemed indifferent, glanced at Edogawa Ranbu meaningfully, and sensed something was wrong.

from far away?

Mr. Ranbu can't lie, so the origin of Ruli is even more mysterious.

Working tirelessly to solve problems has always been a game that Osamu Dazai likes to do, but Ruri's game is more interesting than he imagined, and it also fascinates him.

It seems that it's not a bad thing to leave Ruri, and Mr. Ranpo didn't refute it.

Although Mr. Ranbu seemed to have made a deal with Ruri, Osamu Dazai understood that Mr. Ranbu was convinced that Ruri was very safe, so he made some articles on it.

Sure enough, Fukuzawa Yukichi, who also understood this, glanced at Edogawa Ranpo, who said nothing, and understood the other party's attitude tacitly.

He nodded quickly, in an attitude of approval.

"So even if I join the detective agency?"

Ruri didn't expect it to go so smoothly, and was faintly happy.

"No." Osamu Dazai glanced at him lightly and smiled slightly, "It's just a temporary membership. If you want to join, you need to see your business ability."

"We are responsible for solving troubles for others, and you should at least be on your own. Only then can you truly be considered a part of us."

His original intention was to let Ruri not be too flirtatious, do everything seriously, and don't think about getting something for nothing in the organization.

After all, just by looking at Ruli's slender wrists and her white and tender palms without a trace of calluses, you can know that Ruli has been well-bred in recent years, and she has never suffered any hardships.

Once such a child wants to make him work hard, there are often all kinds of troubles.

Dazai Osamu was very careful and guessed all kinds of possibilities, and just as he imagined, Ruri also showed a tangled expression in an instant, and carefully raised the phone:

"Do you still need work, to be a detective?"

" Exactly." Osamu Dazai answered flawlessly, "Joining the company means that you have to work for the company, otherwise why would the company provide you with food and housing for free?"

Ruri thought thoughtfully: "Oh."

"Then I still Don't join in."

Osamu Dazai: "...Uh."

His next sentence was stuck in his throat, and he never had a chance to speak again.

And Ruri had already opened the small bag that she had been carrying, grabbed a handful at random, and put it on the table.

In an instant, all kinds of colorful gems came into view, almost blinding everyone.

Every gem here is worth tens of thousands of yen, and the precious ones can reach hundreds of millions, enough for Ruri to eat and die for a lifetime.

Dazai Osamu smacked his tongue, and his eyes suddenly changed when he looked at Ruri, thinking that this was a walking wallet!

"I apply to entrust your company." Under the fiery gazes

of everyone, Ruri curled her lips confidently: "In addition to staying here, I want someone else."

In a must-have smile.

"I want him!"

And Osamu Dazai silently stared at the sparkling gems and took a deep breath.

Instant hit: "I agree!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
13.3K 1.3K 22
You can't help it when you're in love, it's not a choice. It's a feeling that you can't control and everyone should understand that! Love is beautifu...
310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
583K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.