I Ran Away after Dumping the...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Xiandouhua Alternate Title: 甩了首领宰后我跑路了 Summary: There is a beautiful canary in the office of Mafia in... More

1: Canary
2: The Day We Met
3: Want You
4: The Rain Is Coming
5: Teach Bad
6: Poisoned
7: Bold Plans
8: Action Begins
9: Mantis Catching Cicadas
10: Oriole Behind
11: It's Not Right
12: Got Caught
13: Is it a Coincidence?
14: I Got It
15: He's Wronged
17: Don't Try to Escape
18: A Brain Supplement
19: Become A Detective
20: Love Consultation
21: Astringent
22: Carried Me
23: Make You Fall in Love With Me
24: The Domineering President's Runaway Wife
25: Shocking the Comics World
26: Male Mother
27: Become an idol?
28: Ambiguous Game
29: Tooth Mark
30: Incarnate the Sun
31: Craving More
32: I Beat Myself
33: You are a Fairy
34: As Expected of You
35: Accident First
36: One More Week
37: Miss Big Race
38: We are Pure Love
39: Butei vs Mafia
40: Isn't that just Support?
41: Boxing Gloves
42: Decreased Favorability
43: The Devil Captured by Love
44: Chat Genius
45: True and False Dazai
46: Double Slaughter Duel
47: Invincible
48: Wrong Person
49: Too dog
50: Finally Meet
51: Double slaughter sandwich
52: God Assist
53: Are you Embarrassed?
54: Fancy Support Scene
55: Beautiful Alone
56: Pig Teammate
57: Please Go for Tea
58: Back Home
59: Confession
60: Crazy
61: My Muse
62: Search Action
63: Attract each other
64: Step by Step
65: Experiment
66: Quiz
67: Preparations for Each
68: Who is Liuli
69: Successful rescue
70: Plan
71: Discharge
72: At Your Own Risk
73: World Line
74: Accept You

16: Truth Revealed

116 8 0
By Spinfoxie

16

Dazai Osamu was stunned.

He understood his usual image in the Armed Detective Agency.

No one was willing to believe his innocence, and they jumped out and started accusing others of being scumbags.

--"What the hell did you do to this child, bring it in truthfully!"

In general, everyone was questioning him about this sentence.

And no matter how Dazai Osamu argued that he didn't know Ruri, and he hadn't even met before today, no one was willing to believe him.

Ruri sniffed, and after the anger passed, her brain became clearer, and she suddenly realized that something was wrong.

The dignified port mafia leader was scolded at the nose by a group of subordinates, and he didn't dare to refute, this... how can this have any dignity as a leader?

Moreover, although the solution of hatred by thousands of people is a solution to hatred, Ruri still likes Dazai Osamu.

You can accuse him as much as you want, and it's not so comfortable for others to accuse him.

He was about to stand up to defend Dazai Osamu's majesty when clear footsteps gradually came from outside the door.

Immediately, the door was pushed open, revealing a figure full of vitality.

"I'm back... huh?"

Seeing the scene where Osamu Dazai was surrounded by a group of people, he was slightly startled: "What happened to Mr. Dazai?"

Kunikida pushed down his glasses and turned to the new detective at the right time. The members of the club responded with a friendly smile: "Thank you for your hard work, Don, it's just right."

He turned to his side, revealing the figure of Ruri who was still holding on to Dazai Osamu's collar.

"It's too much trouble to talk about, let me introduce you first..." Before

he finished speaking, Ruri, who was already familiar with the voice line, turned around suddenly, and even unwittingly released the restraint on Dazai Osamu. Not paying attention.

He opened his eyes wide and looked at the young man walking towards him.

Under the silver bangs cut diagonally, those familiar half-gold and half-purple eyes met his eyes.

In an instant, Ruri's heart suddenly filled with joy, followed by a sudden sense of peace of mind.

He moved away from Osamu Dazai without hesitation, and walked quickly to Atsushi Nakajima, patting his shoulder excitedly.

Although Ruri once left a letter to Dazai Osamu asking not to blame Atsushi Nakajima, who was implicated by him, there were too many twists in the end. First, a stranger with pink hair stunned Atsushi Nakajima, and then The disappearance of Atsushi Nakajima made him completely unaware of what happened to Atsushi Nakajima in the end.

And now, when he saw Atsushi Nakajima standing in front of him safe and sound, he could finally breathe a sigh of relief.

If Atsushi Nakajima is implicated because of him, it will be the most guilt thing in his life.

'Are you all right?'

As he was not with Osamu Dazai, he used pen and paper again.

"?" However, Atsushi Nakajima blinked, looking at him with confusion in his eyes.

"I'm fine..." He answered hesitantly at first, then looked up and down, and asked softly, "Excuse me... Have we met?"

Ruri's smile instantly froze.

... What's going on, even the thick-eyed and big-eyed guy Nakajima wants to deceive him together with Dazai Osamu? ?

Could it be that Osamu Dazai called Atsushi Nakajima to rescue him when he saw that the one-man show could not go on?

But that's not right either. To say that Osamu Dazai's acting skills are outstanding, he can still believe it without a single flaw.

But Atsushi Nakajima?

How could such a serious and sincere child learn to pretend!

But right now, there was no hypocrisy in Atsushi Nakajima's clean eyes, he was simply looking at Ruri, which contained doubts and incomprehensions.

It was as if he really didn't know Ruri.

This is very wrong!

Ruri backed away a few steps, and was instantly confused. He tried to calm himself down and carefully observed the 'Atsushi Nakajima' in front of him.

He suddenly realized that this 'Atsushi Nakajima' was very different from the Atsushi Nakajima he knew well, both in character and appearance.

After Nakajima Atsushi was picked up by Dazai Osamu, he had been wearing black clothes with a high neckline, so that no one could see the huge collar inlaid around his neck, which was a deliberate restraint used to restrain his abilities.

Similarly, although Atsushi Nakajima occasionally smiles, he spends more time expressionless and takes every task seriously.

He was quiet in his words and calm in his actions. No matter how he looked at him, he was far from the 'Atsushi Nakajima' in front of him.

So how can a person exhibit such opposite personalities in such a short period of time?

Ruri's heart shrank suddenly, an idea that had been buried deep in his heart finally appeared on the surface at this moment, which made him feel extremely uneasy.

His freezing made everyone in the Armed Detective Agency feel puzzled, but Osamu Dazai, who couldn't argue with anything, suddenly realized that this was a good time. He deliberately walked over to him, bent over and approached his ear: "Do you know Don?"

The hot air that almost brushed against the earlobe made Ruri tremble slightly.

He turned around, pointed his body directly at Dazai Osamu, stared at the other party with strange eyes for a few seconds, and stretched out his hands extremely boldly, holding Dazai Osamu's cheeks.

The distance was instantly shortened, and under Dazai Osamu's surprised gaze, he crashed into a green eye that was brighter than a gem.

It was so clear that he could see his own figure reflected in it.

The subconsciously tensed muscles relaxed a little, Dazai Osamu looked at the boy who was very close to him, and the corners of his lips slowly evoked a smile.

On the contrary, the other members of the Armed Detective Agency panicked. In the end, Osamu Dazai was also their person. They wanted to resolve the conflict between the two peacefully. If Osamu Dazai was injured due to the sneak attack by Ruri, it would be putting the cart before the horse.

However, before a few people stepped forward to pull the frame, Dazai Osamu suddenly raised his hand and stopped them from doing so.

Dazai Osamu was convinced that a person with such clean eyes would not do anything to hurt him.

He wanted to see what Ruri wanted to do.

Ruri just held his face and observed it carefully.

From the shape of the eyebrows to the curve of the chin, he was looking for the difference between this 'Osamu Dazai' and the Osamu Dazai he knew.

Just in terms of appearance, there is no difference at all, but when Ruri stared at those kite-colored eyes, she couldn't see the tenderness and doting hidden inside.

'Osamu Dazai' was full of curiosity and doubt.

It was an unfamiliar feeling from not being familiar with Ruri.

In an instant, Ruri's face turned pale.

The possibility that he hadn't thought about for a long time, but tore a hole in his heart, and broke in very powerfully.

He didn't want to admit it or face it, but the reality made him unable to deceive himself and forced him to move forward.

"You..." As soon as Ruri said a word, she felt the vibrato in it.

He paused and took a deep breath silently, "What's your name?"

Hearing this, Osamu Dazai was startled, and he suddenly thought that he had not made a serious self-introduction.

"My name is Dazai, Osamu Dazai." He curved his eyes, showing the most familiar smile.

Ruri: "Is this the first time I met?"

Dazai Osamu: "Yeah."

This kind of bizarre conversation made others puzzled, and Ruri also slowly closed her eyes and nodded mechanically: "I understand... I believe in you."

He released the palm that held Osamu Dazai's cheek. , finally realized that he was now in a completely different world.

The people he knew were not here, and the familiar faces in front of him were not the ones he knew.

Dazai Osamu blinked, seeming to be surprised by the trust he suddenly said just now, who was still immortal, or puzzled by what he meant.

Ruri, on the other hand, seemed to have lost all of her strength, and stood there a little lost.

If you don't believe it, you can't do it. He glanced at the desk calendar on the desk with his peripheral vision, and it turned out to be a few years longer than his original world!

The iron evidence is like a mountain, and Ruli will not have any luck.

He was abandoned by the world.

For a while, the room was quiet, only the sound of each other's breathing could be heard.

Everyone, you look at me, I look at you, and I can't understand what's going on right now.

"That...what's going on?"

Tanizaki Junichiro touched his hair, he felt that his brain cells were not enough.

Osamu Dazai spread his hands, indicating that he didn't know either.

So everyone could only turn their attention to Ruri, hoping that he could explain all this.

After a difficult reshaping of the three views, Ruri finally returned to the real world.

He thought about the series of things he had done today, and suddenly his body stiffened.

If you look at 'Osamu Dazai' here as a pure stranger, then figure out what he has done.

He almost hanged someone by mistake, was skinless and shameless, chased after his butt for food, was careful with the benefactor who rescued him from the organization, and pointed at the other party's nose and cursed

...

Omg!

Is he still human? !

When she figured out all this, Ruri's face flushed with embarrassment, and she wanted to dig a hole to bury herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.1K 104 13
One day, I was just going shopping and suddenly I was hit by a truck...? Anyway! I woke up and found out that I was Luke von Ordane. The second male...
5.4K 285 60
Alternative Title: 转生成太宰的幼驯染之后 Author: Chen Mingming Summary: The excessive chef Tan Mahiru died, but he is alive again. Because he lived a decent l...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...