I Ran Away after Dumping the...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Xiandouhua Alternate Title: 甩了首领宰后我跑路了 Summary: There is a beautiful canary in the office of Mafia in... More

1: Canary
2: The Day We Met
3: Want You
4: The Rain Is Coming
5: Teach Bad
6: Poisoned
7: Bold Plans
8: Action Begins
9: Mantis Catching Cicadas
10: Oriole Behind
11: It's Not Right
12: Got Caught
14: I Got It
15: He's Wronged
16: Truth Revealed
17: Don't Try to Escape
18: A Brain Supplement
19: Become A Detective
20: Love Consultation
21: Astringent
22: Carried Me
23: Make You Fall in Love With Me
24: The Domineering President's Runaway Wife
25: Shocking the Comics World
26: Male Mother
27: Become an idol?
28: Ambiguous Game
29: Tooth Mark
30: Incarnate the Sun
31: Craving More
32: I Beat Myself
33: You are a Fairy
34: As Expected of You
35: Accident First
36: One More Week
37: Miss Big Race
38: We are Pure Love
39: Butei vs Mafia
40: Isn't that just Support?
41: Boxing Gloves
42: Decreased Favorability
43: The Devil Captured by Love
44: Chat Genius
45: True and False Dazai
46: Double Slaughter Duel
47: Invincible
48: Wrong Person
49: Too dog
50: Finally Meet
51: Double slaughter sandwich
52: God Assist
53: Are you Embarrassed?
54: Fancy Support Scene
55: Beautiful Alone
56: Pig Teammate
57: Please Go for Tea
58: Back Home
59: Confession
60: Crazy
61: My Muse
62: Search Action
63: Attract each other
64: Step by Step
65: Experiment
66: Quiz
67: Preparations for Each
68: Who is Liuli
69: Successful rescue
70: Plan
71: Discharge
72: At Your Own Risk
73: World Line
74: Accept You

13: Is it a Coincidence?

110 6 0
By Spinfoxie

13: "Is there any reason!"

Dazai Osamu could fully sense the resentment that was faintly coming from his side.

Although every time he turned his head to look, it was usually the gentle smile of the young man, but what the truth was, he was not stupid.

But he felt very innocent.

It was Ruri who asked him to help with ordering, so he ordered as many dishes as he wanted, but ended up being treated like this.

It wasn't until Ruri got up and went to lie down in the bathroom and tidy up her instrument that the feeling of being on her back finally disappeared.

Dazai Osamu pouted and looked at Kunikida Dubu, who was sitting opposite:

"What do you think of him?"

Kunikida Dubu naturally knew what he wanted to ask, he stopped eating, but frowned slightly, not because Ruli was pitiful speak to him from his background.

"It's a little suspicious."

Dazai Osamu suddenly showed an enthusiastic smile: "How do you say it?"

"On the way here, he was looking at you from the corner of his eye, and he seemed to be testing your attitude all the time."

Kunikida Dubu is a veteran of all corners of the world. Even if Ru Li's actions are inconspicuous enough, he can accurately see through Ru Li's every move.

"He should be hiding a lot of things."

"I think so too." Osamu Dazai nodded in agreement, "Not only this, you know Kunikida, the first time he saw me, his expression was not only surprised but also surprised. If you are a little scared, it is very strange for people who meet for the first time."

Osamu Dazai rubbed his chin and tried to think for a while: "But he doesn't know the name of the Armed Detective Agency, it seems that he just knows me. "

With that being said, Kunikida Dubu was also lost in thought, unable to come up with an explanation.

What Dazai Osamu did not say is that ordinary people will not show fear when they mention Dazai Osamu of the Armed Detective Agency.

But his past has been wiped out in the two blank years, and it is impossible for anyone to know him except acquaintances of the Port Mafia.

Then this young man named Ruri looked even more suspicious.

"One more thing, although he said he couldn't speak, he moved his lower lip several times when he was surprised. This is not the performance of someone who has never spoken."

Osamu Dazai observed very carefully, as long as he was given enough There are clues, and he believes that Ruri's identity will soon be revealed.

"Wait for him to come back, let's cheat him a little bit." He smiled and looked at Kunikida Dubu with a shrewd light in his eyes, "Maybe, this encounter was also planned by him."

Kunikida Dubu After a moment of silence, he nodded.

Although he didn't want to believe that this young man with clear pupils would be an enemy, as long as there was a possibility, he had to guard against it!

Speaking of having a dry mouth, Dazai Osamu took the tea and drank it: "Speaking of which, how long has he been going to the toilet?"

"It's about ten minutes..."

In an instant, Kunikida's eyes widened. Shrinking, suddenly stood up from the seat: "Not good!" On the

contrary, Dazai Osamu, who was still sitting on the chair, showed a meaningful smile: "I haven't come back after so long, I'm afraid I won't be able to come back. Let's go."

"Tsk." Kunikida's expression changed again and again, he grabbed Dazai Osamu's tie and ran to the back, "There must be a back door, let's chase!"

Dazai Osamu was almost strangled by him, faintly He rolled his eyes from the back: "Don't worry, I can guess where he ran to, and I'll be able to catch up soon."

After

slipping away from the back door of the hotel, Ruri trotted to the crowded main street. .

He really just wanted to go to the toilet, but after accidentally seeing the location of the back door near the toilet, a bold idea suddenly lingered in his mind.

No one is supervising, no one is stopping, when will you wait if you don't run at this time?

After meeting Dazai and the others this time, he was full of weird feelings.

Not to mention that Osamu Dazai had to play a role-playing stranger with him, to say that Osamu Dazai was not angry enough to take him back to the organization directly, which is simply unbelievable.

Ruri couldn't figure out the reason after thinking about it, but the more strange Dazai Osamu behaved, the more uneasy his heart became.

Not to mention that he was forgiven by coquettishly boasting as before, he just followed Dazai Osamu as hard as a frightened little chicken, and then carefully stretched out his feet to test the current situation.

To be honest, this kind of inexplicable action is better than a direct and happy knife!

Ruri became more and more frightened along the way, feeling that she had to find a way to escape even if she said anything.

Abnormal must have monsters!

Therefore, after seeing the hope of escaping, he almost didn't think about anything and stepped into the edge of the cliff.

Ruri ran away quickly, fearing that Dazai would find out if he was one step too late, he followed the crowded place, planning to leave Yokohama along the other main road and head to Tokyo.

But the plan is good, the reality is hopeless.

When he finally turned to the main road extending in all directions, he bumped into a group of well-ordered black uniforms.

They wore sunglasses on their faces and suits with a bulge around their waists and dangerous weapons.

Two rows and one column, walking forward in a neat pace, just stopped in front of Ruri.

The man at the front, who was wearing a little black hat, was a little short, and was wearing a black coat, instantly met his eyes.

Ruri: "..."

Ri, it's over!

This was a scene that Ruli was used to seeing before, but today, when they met from a different standpoint, Ruli almost fainted when it got dark in front of her eyes.

He never imagined that it would be - such a coincidence!

He met another team under Osamu Dazai again, led by the terrifying Nakahara Nakaya!

What the hell kind of luck is this? ?

...no...wait! Is this really a coincidence? !

Ruri was suddenly startled.

It's not right, his luck can't be so bad.

Could it be that Osamu Dazai deliberately let himself go, and at the moment when he was about to enjoy hope, he suddenly let Zhongyuan Zhong also intercept him and send him from heaven to hell!

--hiss!

Wanting to understand the cause and effect, Ruri suddenly took a deep breath.

As expected of his boyfriend, the plot is so poisonous, and the method is so cruel!

Before she knew it, Ruri began to admire her boyfriend's IQ.

He couldn't play it at all.

Knowing that she couldn't run away again, Ruri's eyes were a little more disappointed and a little more ironic.

Without looking at Zhongyuan Zhongye for a long time, he consciously stretched out his hands, indicating that the other party could put on the handcuffs.

This escape plan was his fiasco. No matter what consequences awaited him, he would accept it indifferently.

I just don't know if Atsushi Nakajima, who was coerced by him as an accomplice in the morning, escaped punishment?

On his side, he was desperately waiting to be arrested, but Zhongyuan Zhong, who was standing in front of him, was also bewildered.

Central Plains: ?

He looked at the unfamiliar young man in front of him, and then at the inexplicable movements of his hands beside him, and he couldn't help but wonder three times in his heart.

Who is this person? What's the matter? What do you want to do? ?

It looks like a very conscious gesture of waiting for arrest, but the problem is... he doesn't know each other!

Zhongyuan Zhong also turned his head to signal to the subordinates beside him, and he got the same confused expression of his subordinates, and he did not seem to be the enemy of the organization.

And...

he looked at the boy's wrist, which was so slender that it would break with a single break, and the ten fingers that were so tender that they didn't touch the spring water, and he was very sure that the boy had no fighting ability at all.

So what exactly is going on here?

Because of doubts in his heart, for a while, he and Ruri did not move, and continued to stare at each other with big eyes and small eyes, maintaining the embarrassment of fascination.

Ruri glared at him: What are you looking at, come and catch me, I will take the initiative to deliver it to you.

Zhongyuan Zhong also stared back: Who are you, you, if you let me catch you, I will catch you? Neuropathy!

Just when the two were about to stalemate until the end of the world, two familiar figures suddenly emerged from behind, one blocked Ruri behind him, the other stood beside Ruri, and patted Ruri on the shoulder with a smile.

"We met again." Osamu Dazai seemed to greet a friend with a very casual attitude. He glanced at Nakahara Nakaya who was standing in front of him, and suddenly showed a weird smile, "But it looks like you are in a little trouble. "

Ruri resisted the urge to smack his face.

Whoever gave him the trouble he was in, he was still acting there!

At this moment, the one who directly confronted Zhongyuan Zhongyao was Kunikida, who had a strong sense of justice. Even if he guessed that Ruri's identity was suspicious, he did not want the port mafia to arrest him.

"This child is a guest of our detective agency." Pushing his glasses, Kunikida said righteously, "So please don't embarrass him, Mr. Nakahara."

It is said that the port mafia is the biggest force in Yokohama, and almost no one dares Offends them, but Kunikida Dubu straightened his back, tightly guarding Ruri behind him, with a gesture of not being afraid of power:

"If there is anything, just come at me."

"Or the mafia only Will you bully these unarmed ordinary people?"

Loud and powerful.

Kunikida's unparalleled courage is fully demonstrated!

However...

Zhongyuan Zhong also said: ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

It takes a few more question marks to express the confusion in his heart.

He is just an ordinary street patrol!

It's just ordinary standing here because the road is blocked! !

Why is it so difficult! How to bully!

Damn, is there any reason for heaven, but he didn't even say a word to that child!

A mouthful of old blood stuck in his throat and was about to spurt out, Zhongyuan Zhong also took a few deep breaths, his face ashen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

844K 39.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
13.2K 1.3K 22
You can't help it when you're in love, it's not a choice. It's a feeling that you can't control and everyone should understand that! Love is beautifu...
306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
8.8K 671 12
It has been ten thousand years since the war ended. Likewise 10 million years since the battle with the 7 chosen humans who will become kings of the...