I Ran Away after Dumping the...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Xiandouhua Alternate Title: 甩了首领宰后我跑路了 Summary: There is a beautiful canary in the office of Mafia in... More

1: Canary
2: The Day We Met
3: Want You
4: The Rain Is Coming
5: Teach Bad
6: Poisoned
7: Bold Plans
8: Action Begins
9: Mantis Catching Cicadas
10: Oriole Behind
12: Got Caught
13: Is it a Coincidence?
14: I Got It
15: He's Wronged
16: Truth Revealed
17: Don't Try to Escape
18: A Brain Supplement
19: Become A Detective
20: Love Consultation
21: Astringent
22: Carried Me
23: Make You Fall in Love With Me
24: The Domineering President's Runaway Wife
25: Shocking the Comics World
26: Male Mother
27: Become an idol?
28: Ambiguous Game
29: Tooth Mark
30: Incarnate the Sun
31: Craving More
32: I Beat Myself
33: You are a Fairy
34: As Expected of You
35: Accident First
36: One More Week
37: Miss Big Race
38: We are Pure Love
39: Butei vs Mafia
40: Isn't that just Support?
41: Boxing Gloves
42: Decreased Favorability
43: The Devil Captured by Love
44: Chat Genius
45: True and False Dazai
46: Double Slaughter Duel
47: Invincible
48: Wrong Person
49: Too dog
50: Finally Meet
51: Double slaughter sandwich
52: God Assist
53: Are you Embarrassed?
54: Fancy Support Scene
55: Beautiful Alone
56: Pig Teammate
57: Please Go for Tea
58: Back Home
59: Confession
60: Crazy
61: My Muse
62: Search Action
63: Attract each other
64: Step by Step
65: Experiment
66: Quiz
67: Preparations for Each
68: Who is Liuli
69: Successful rescue
70: Plan
71: Discharge
72: At Your Own Risk
73: World Line
74: Accept You

11: It's Not Right

100 8 0
By Spinfoxie

11: "Save people"

Kunikida walked alone on the street.

The pedestrians coming and going were caught in his eyes, but they just swept away and looked at the next person.

This street is not prosperous. Although there are various shops around, but because it is not too far from the slum, you can occasionally see beggars and refugees walking on the street.

Just because of the factors that the port mafia ruled this area, it has always been a peaceful zone, and no disputes have arisen.

However, even so, most ordinary people will still feel uneasy and will not go deeper into this area.

Kunikida Dobubu is not among these people, he is one of the members of the Armed Detective Agency.

Yokohama is respected by three parallel organizations. It is handed over to the police during the day and the port mafia at night. It is the duty of the Armed Detective Agency to control the boundary between day and night - dusk.

Originally, the detective agency became famous, and in recent years, there have been several power users, which is simply even more powerful.

It's just that each of these entrants has a little problem, which makes Kunikida a headache.

"That guy Dazai, where did he run off to!"

He cursed through gritted teeth.

The man he was looking for was one of the most problematic members of their detective agency.

No, today Japan wanted to solve the entrustment together, but the bastard named Osamu Dazai ran away early on the way, leaving Kunikida alone and exhausted.

After a long day of exhaustion, Kunikida was still in charge of bringing the people who had slipped home.

He inadvertently glanced at a shop selling steamed buns, touched his somewhat empty stomach, and walked over, intending to take a break.

"Boss, here are two buns."

"Okay." The middle-aged male shopkeeper who greeted him happily, looked very hospitable, and dressed him as big buns.

Hearing the pungent smell of steamed buns, Kunikida's expression finally eased.

At this time, he suddenly found that someone silently approached behind him.

No, it should be said that he silently approached the bun shop, stopped a little further away, and looked at the fragrant buns.

Kunikida Dubu was a little wary because he was wearing a black cloak, and even his head was tightly wrapped, so that no one could see his face.

Although this kind of place is a mixed bag, this kind of dress is not uncommon, but perhaps because of occupational diseases, Kunikida Dobubu still frowned instantly.

He found that the person who came was a little short. Judging from his stature, he should be a teenager. The only shoes he could see under his feet were exquisite and luxurious leather shoes, which were not affordable for ordinary people.

Moreover, the aura of the incoming person is weak, and there is no suffocation or chill that has been slaughtered for a long time, just like the noble son who sneaked out from somewhere.

This was just Kunikida's speculation, but the next scene made him really confirm it.

I saw that the owner of the steamed bun shop noticed the young man who was wrapping him to death, and he still greeted warmly, "Want a steamed bun?"

Hearing this, the young man seemed to stand for a while hesitantly, and suddenly put his hand into his waist. After a while, he stretched out his palm again, and there was something brighter.

Kunikida Dubu was taken aback.

With his eyesight, he could clearly see that what the other party was holding in his hand was actually a diamond!

This diamond is as big as a knuckle, transparent all over, exuding a bright light, especially in the sun, the dazzling can hardly be seen directly.

Even Kunikida Dobubu, who did not know jewelry, knew that this was a diamond of real value.

To be able to take out this kind of luxury casually, it is either stolen or something from one's own house. Judging from this young man's dress, it should be the latter.

The young man stared at the diamond in his hand for a long time, and finally took it back silently, reluctantly looked at the fragrant bun, and chose to leave.

Kunikida Dubu, who was quietly watching this scene, felt very puzzled, but he didn't bother about his own business. In his eyes, a young man could have a fortune as long as he pawned the diamonds, and he didn't need to worry about it at all.

But who knows what Ruri, who is in the state of 'running away from home', is thinking?

Ruri sighed helplessly, feeling her deflated stomach.

He only thought about how to get out of the organization, but he didn't think about where he should go after this.

He thought that the sky and the earth were big, and there was nowhere to be home, but the fact was in front of him, but he was struggling.

Quite simply, he was afraid that Osamu Dazai would follow his footsteps, so he carefully walked through the crowded streets in a cloak, not daring to stay in the hotel and wait for the turtle to be caught in the urn.

Moreover, he had no cash at all, and only brought luxury goods such as jewelry and jade for pawning.

But thinking about it now, if he really went to pawn, would Dazai Osamu capture his whereabouts with these records?

The sharpness of Dazai's methods and the agility of thinking have always been beyond the reach of Ruri.

Today, fighting wit and courage with Dazai Osamu is almost equivalent to dancing on a tightrope, trembling and daring not to take a wrong step.

The only thing that makes Ruli happy is that several hours have passed, and he has not received any news that the entire port mafia has dispatched to arrest the traitor, and he has not even seen a single pursuer.

But this seems a little creepy again, could it be that Osamu Dazai didn't order him to pursue him?

Remembering that day Dazai Osamu looked at him with gloomy eyes and told him that he would kill him if he dared to escape, Ruri immediately dismissed this ridiculous idea.

Impossible, Dazai Osamu will definitely come to arrest him, maybe now is just the eve of the storm!

Thinking like this, he became more determined in his mind, and cheered up to deal with all the difficulties in front of him.

Unexpectedly, he accidentally walked along the river, and soon encountered the first problem after escaping.

On the river bank, there was a man who put a rope on a tree with a crooked neck, stepped on a stone brick, and was about to drill his neck into the rope cover.

Good guy, he just got free when he saw someone hang himself!

Ruri opened her eyes wide and was stunned in place, feeling a little overwhelmed for a while.

This man is actually not too far from Ruri, if he trots over to stop him, it will be too late.

However, Ruri and he didn't know each other, so it seemed a little embarrassing to rush up like this.

Ruri took a step forward hesitantly, and saw the man's figure more and more clearly.

Although the man couldn't see his features with his back, he was wearing an overly long sand-colored coat, tall and straight with a straight back.

Looking from the rear, the messy black hair was undressed, showing a sloppy appearance.

At this moment, Ruri's expression was startled, and the figure of Osamu Dazai appeared in his mind unknowingly, and at the same moment, his legs were already uncontrolled, and he strode towards the other side.

Even though he knew it could never be Osamu Dazai, the similar stature made him act instinctively.

A stride rushed over, and immediately hugged the man's legs, intending to save him.

"Huh?!"

The man who was going to hang himself suddenly exclaimed, as if he didn't expect someone to disturb him, his bound legs struggled subconsciously.

In the chaos, the stone bricks that were used for footing were kicked away!

Ruri: "..."

Man: "..."

This time, it's no longer as simple as planning to hang himself.

The rope was immediately stretched straight, and the man's throat was tightly strangled, not allowing for a breath.

The man's face turned pale in an instant, and he could no longer speak, and could only kick his legs indiscriminately.

Looking at the man who seemed to be dying soon, Ruri swallowed and looked embarrassed.

This... maybe 80% is his... pot, ahem.

Save people! !

He couldn't do the ability to save the man, so Ruri could only do his best to hug the man's legs and lift them up again, hoping to reduce the pain of the man's suffocation.

However, this is just to quench his thirst. With his little strength, he can't last for long.

Fortunately, just when he was sweating and was about to collapse from exhaustion, a call came from not far away:

"Danger - lone walker!" In the

next second, the sound of a blade breaking through the air sounded, cutting it directly. rope on the tree.

Suddenly the weightless man in the sand-colored coat fell from the air and fell directly to the ground.

And Ru Li, who was originally planning to save people, was also ruthlessly implicated on the ground, with a burning pain in his back.

But even in such a sudden situation, Ruri still covered her mouth tightly with her hand for the first time, preventing herself from making a sound.

When he fell, he closed his eyes subconsciously, only to feel that something heavy was pressing his legs first.

After that, a shadow shrouded the top, someone's breathing sounded, and then there was a dissatisfied complaint: "Cough, it hurts...Ah, I thought I could almost suffocate and die."

Hearing this, Li Li First startled, then shocked.

Even with her eyes closed, Ruri could recognize the extremely familiar voice in her ears!

Because he has been with this person day and night for four years, and he has already carved everything about the other person into his bones.

It's Osamu Dazai! !

He opened his eyes sharply and looked up.

With his back facing the sunlight, Osamu Dazai propped his hands on the ground beside him, complaining vividly.

It seemed that he had noticed Ruri's gaze, he lowered his eyes to meet Ruri's gaze, a pair of kite-colored eyes with curiosity and scrutiny, and a hint of imperceptible interest.

Dazai Osamu felt that it was not suitable to go out today.

He finally found a tree trunk by the river to hang himself happily, but he was suddenly disturbed, almost self-defeating, and was really led by a dog.

After experiencing the pain of suffocation, he thought it would be a relief to die like this, but Kunikida Dobubu suddenly jumped out and rescued him.

This time it's good, he didn't die, and he left behind pain and scars all over his body.

He lowered his head, depressed and wanted to remind his friends not to meddle in their own business, and even if they were nosy, don't be self-defeating and push people into the fire pit.

As a result, at first glance at the other's face, he suddenly froze.

The hood on the top of the head has completely slipped off, revealing a stunningly beautiful face.

Even though Osamu Dazai has seen all kinds of beauties, he still feels that his eyes are bright.

Perhaps because of the panic, the boy's forehead was covered with a thin layer of sweat, and the transparent water droplets even slipped onto the thick eyelashes, and each time the eyelid trembled, it reflected a different brilliance.

The young man looked at himself with an ignorant expression, his demeanor was indescribably cute, with a few messy strands of blond hair sticking to his cheeks, and his round eyes carried the color of lake water, bright and bright. clean.

But this is not the reason why Dazai Osamu was interested in the boy in front of him, because the boy looked at him with an unknown surprise and fear.

He had never seen this young man before.

Where does this emotion come from?

"Hey! Dazai!! You bastard went to commit suicide again?!"

As Kunikida rushed to his side angrily, Osamu Dazai noticed that the emotion in the boy's eyes became more and more serious.

Ruri: ...My mother, it's really Osamu Dazai!

Who can tell me why Dazai is here? !

This is not right! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
673K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.1K 126 4
There is once a deity who finds entertainment on the other's suffering. And one story caught their attention, putting a smirk into their bored face...
11.5K 268 8
❝ she's touching his chest now ❞ [ pacey witter x oc ] started: 7/9/21 finished: side note: season 1 - 6 ❝ he takes off her dress now ❞