HAPPINESS I'VE BEEN LOOKING F...

By Le0naShah

14 years old girl living with her foster parent but they never cared for her once. She was force to be grown... More

Character background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100!

Chapter 94

616 25 22
By Le0naShah

Elia and Cardan didn't notice the time as they both are busy getting to know each other and busy distracting themselves from whatever feelings they have before.

So obviously they haven't noticed that they've been missing from their parents for almost 5 hours now....

Elia doesn't have her phone with her and Cardan's battery must've died.

So they weren't aware that the whole set was currently panicking, running around, looking for them.

They are clearly enjoying their time with each other, laughing and goofing around. Until the door of the studios open and reveal one of the studios crew and Sophia looking worried

But after Sophia noticed Elia's there, she breathe out of relief and run to Elia, hugging the girl making her confused

"Um, what's going on?" Elia asks confusedly and worriedly noticing the panic look on Sophia's face briefly

"What's going on? It's dark outside Elia! We've been looking for you for 3 hours now!" Sophia said irritatingly as she pulled away from the hugs.

Elia's eye bulged open in shock when hearing Sophia's statement. She did not expect to be in here for hours! And she also did not mean to make everyone worried about her.

"I'm sorry. I was with Cardan. We're just getting to know each other. I've found friends near my age" Elia said guiltily.

"Your parents have been worried sick Elia. Your mother are nearing to tearing the studios apart to look after you"

Elia just looked down on the floor in shame.

"Let's go to your parents. You too, Mr. Romano. Your father's been worried sick, he has his bodyguards looking around your house right now" Sophia said, leading the kids outside probably to the communal area where everyone will be gathered.

And yup, everyone was at the communal area, looking fucking worried but it changes into relief when they saw Sophia, Elia and Cardan walking to them.

"What the hell?" Elia heard someone, or more specifically Uncle Mackie.

Before Elia could look up, she was engulfed in a hug. By the scents of it, she knows that was her mother.

"Oh my god, don't you dare do that ever again" Mama said, hugging Elia tightly and Mama seems like finally can breathe again.

Elia feels guilty obviously. This is not what she planned.

"Where did you find her?" Her Daddy asks, stroking Elia's hair softly as he too worries the hell out of his mind.

"Found them both in the Wakandans studios set" The crew that followed Sophia told them.

And everyone was dead stopped in their tracks when Sophia said that.

"Them both in the studio set? Alone?" Sebastian asks as his protective dad mode activated and with all of the stories he heard about that Romano boy, didn't make him at ease at all.

"What are you insinuating?" Elia asks, looking at her father with a glare.

"We met on that set and we talked. That's all. With all due respect sir, my Mama and Papa taught me how to respect a woman. And I'm respecting Elia as one." Cardan said, trying to dismiss whatever bad thoughts that everyone was thinking about.

"Look, I'm sorry we made all of you worried. I didn't intend for it to be like this" Elia said

"You gotta stop doing that Eliana. You made us worried sick over and over again" Mama said sternly and Elia just stare at her mother in shocked

"And yet you're confused as to why I didn't tell you anything anymore" Elia said whispering, looking at the floor but everyone heard her voice loud and clear.

And with that Elia just walks away but before that she turns to Sophia and says 'Sophia, send me back home' loudly so that everyone will hear it.

"See you later, Romano" Elia said as she walked past him and nodded their heads to each other.

-/-

As Elia had collected all of her things in her mother's trailer, she was met with her parents looking at her with mixed emotions. She could see anger, concern, confusion and worry in their faces.

"We're gonna go home now" Seb said

"Oh, you're sending me back home? I thought Sophia's in charge of me now. Aren't you guys supposed to be sending the boys to their home too or probably they'll be having a sleepover at your house?" Elia asks sarcastically.

That manage to surprised the fuck out of her parents with how she response. They are not clearly thinking that Elia will say things like that.

"Is this what this is about?" Mama asks worriedly. Lizzie thought she had made it clear to her daughter already the other night but seems like it's not.

But Elia just walked past her parents once again and got in her father's car as they took Papa's car to the set today.

Lizzie and Seb look at each other in worry obviously and concern also confusion written all over their face.

But they just thought that this is not a good place to be fighting at. They don't want everyone to be witnessing this family moment as much as they all are their family too.

So, Lizzie and Seb get themselves in the car and the whole car ride back to home is in utmost silence and the tension in the air is so thick right now.

20 minutes later,

They have arrived home and Elia quickly gets out of the car and inside of the house. She's clearly avoiding them and the parents could see it.

Scarlett and Chris have now arrived too since they wanna be there for the parents and Elia. At least they could be interrupted if things got too far though they doubt it would be but they are seriously worried about Elia right now.

"How did you meet him?" Lizzie starts as she walks inside of the house, following her daughter to the living room.

No, Elia was about to get upstairs but her mother called her out like that.

"At the studios set" Elia replied as she spun on her heels to face her mother. She could answer the question if it's not a nuisance question.

"When you told me that you have a next meeting and to go find Sophia? That's how you meet him?" Lizzie asks and Elia could hear her Mama sarcastic voice and on the edge of scoffing but Elia beat her Mama to it as she scoffed with a chuckle looking at Lizzie in disbelief

"No. I met him at the studios set when I feel like 'huh, my Mama and Papa are having a nice family moment with the boys, bringing them to the Chicken Wings place when they craved for it and left their own daughter alone' That's when I met Cardan" Elia replied sarcastically.

And upon hearing her response like that, the realization dawned to everyone

"Elia, I didn't leave you alone. I thought you were still in your meet-"

"No, don't give me any more excuses. I grew up with lots of excuses around me. I even comfort myself with those excuses to keep me alive and look where it got me?! I'm alive and suffering." Elia cuts her mother off, flaring her nostrils as she is so tired with excuses. "Cardan is my friend. I know how to set my boundaries with him and you know it's not easy for me to just be friends with someone."

"You just met Eliana, you can't be sure he's a good friend for you." Her Papa jested.

"I know how to set my boundaries, Papa! I know what's good and what's bad. He's not like the stories you heard of him from everyone. You of all people should know how rumors worked. You know better to trust the rumors" Elia defends her new friends

"You've seen his state. He looks really high Elia. He looks so much like a drug addict. Problems always comes around it" Lizzie states trying to talk to her daughter off of that friendship she just build

"But Mama-"

"Damn it Eliana! I'm trying to protect you! Stay away from that.. Problem!" Mama's voice echoed in the room due to the silence of the night. Lizzie registered the hurt on Elia's face that was then quickly replaced with an irate expression.

"He's a person. A human being, don't call him a thing" Elia voice was strong with indignance now as she demanded.

"I don't care. You are not allowed to be around him anymore" Her Papa turns to declare it sternly.

Oh god, this is such a moment where both of her parents were not ready to go through. The teenage phase. The normal teenage phase because let's be honest here, Elia is not like any other teenage girl.

"You- you can't tell me who to be friends with" Elia protested as she crossed her arms, furrowing her eyebrows in irritation.

"Yes, we can. We're your parents" Lizzie settles quickly without pausing to think if it was the right thing to say or not.

"I don't care who you are. Cardan is my friend and he'll not harm me whether you like it or not" Elia shot back with as much viciousness as she could muster.

The adults are gaped at Elia's attitude. They could count on one hand the number of times Elia raised her voice or argued with them ever since they knew her.

Elia then had the audacity to turn around from them and walk away, stomping her feet, away from the adults who were still shocked at the remarks.

But then Lizzie snaps out of her shock when she notices her daughter is not walking upstairs but instead to the front door. Nope she is not gonna let her daughter run again.

"You don't speak to any of us like that and we are not done discussing this, young lady"

"No, you're listening so I'm not talking to you" Elia growl as she just walks away from her mother and everyone

"Elia, honey, where are you going? Come on everyone let's just take a moment to calm down" Scarlett said, snapping back from her shock immediately as she notices Elia is gonna leave the house. They had enough for today.

"We didn't need you to talk, we just need you to listen" Sebastian then chimed in as he too snapped back out from his shock.

"How is that fair?" Elia scowl, turning back to them

"We're the adult here, Adelaine, that's just the way it goes" Lizzie states firmly

"Yup, this is how it's all gonna fall apart. This is how the adults in my life from my past started to tell me that they don't want me anymore" Elia settles as she just looks at her mother defeatedly and Lizzie realizes the mistakes in her saying.

"Sweetheart, don't do that. That is not what I meant and you know it, Baby" Lizzie exclaimed exasperatedly

"Eli, please. Where are you going? Don't leave the house please" Lizzie begs as Elia just keeps on walking away

"Elia, stop walking. Go to your room if you wanna end this but don't run away again. I can't bear my mind at the thought of something might've happen to you"

And Elia could hear the sincereness in her mother's voice. That just makes her guilty as hell and she turns back around to everyone. They are literally following her to the front door. And they are shocked when they see Elia's face right now. Tears brimming in her eyes, sniffling every now and then and she looks so broken.

"Please let me go for a run. I just wanna go for a run nearby until I could exhaust myself until I could restrain myself from screaming and crying. Just let me go for a run" Elia turns to beg everyone in the room and it totally breaks their heart.

But Lizzie can't let her daughter out of her sight for the time being. Especially on time like this. She's scared something might have happened. She knows that it's not Elia's fault that problems seems to come find her daughter and as long as Lizzie could control it, she'll protect her daughter in every cost

"I'm sorry. But you can't. You're grounded, go to your room now"

Even if she knows that her daughter will be mad at her but as long as Elia is safe with her, she'll do it. Even it'll break Elia's heart.

But Lizzie was about to take it back when she saw the hurt on Elia's face and then Elia replaced it with a stone cold face, clearly indicating that Elia is pushing her emotions aside.

Back to square one, Lizzie and Sebastian. Back to square one.

Elia just walks past everyone and climbs the stairs to her room. Once she's in her room, she slammed the door shut, making everyone flinch at the loudness. Lizzie just walks back to the living room and everyone follows pursuit.

"I think I need to call my Mom to ask her how she handled me when I was Elia's age" Lizzie settles on the couch as she covers her face in her hands.

"True that, Jarnette handled 3 Olsen's girl" Scarlett added

"And my daughter's behavior is just a glimpse of how Olsen's girl was when growing up." Lizzie continued

"Who knows we'll get to see Elia acting like normal teenagers tonight?" Evans said.

"No one knows and I don't like it one bit" Sebastian grumbled. He is not ready for his princess to act like this.

"But at least she tells us what she feels and not keeping it all inside for a long time" He added sadly, remembering the confession from what Eliana told them.

Everyone just sighs sadly over the fact and just takes a moment to let their feelings sink in. 

------------ 

Well sometimes parents can be overbearing especially to their one and only child. Because me included.... I'm not an only child, I'm a twin. Me and my twin brother and I'm the only girl in the family so you know.......  

But the Olsen- Stan first argument ever!!!! Oh this is not the storm that I've been talking about. The storm is on chapter 97. The longest chapters I've ever written. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR REACTION!!!!! 

LOVE YA GUYS! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 5K 56
You met scarlett in a park reading her book. You really needed help. You asked her and she went to help you. You soon become closer and scarlett is t...
313K 7.8K 150
Rhislette and her twin brother Harrison were given to a family when they were 1 and a half. Except that adoption never went thru. When Scarlett and...
154K 4.2K 52
Eloise is a 15 year old girl who's been in the foster system most of her life,her parents died when she was very young and she knows nothing about th...
19.1K 434 21
It's adopted by Lizzie daughter story <3