Angel Of My Imagination - Nat...

By Thompson1317

To the outside world, Evalina Devin is seen as an average women. She works at a café in New York and that is... More

Extended Summary
Playlist
Part 1
Cast for Part 1
Chapter 1: Assistance
Chapter 2: Just the Beginning
Chapter 3: Nightmares
Chapter 4: Damage
Chapter 5: The Battle of New York Pt 1
Chapter 6: The Battle of New York Pt 2
Chapter 7: Goodbyes
Part 2
Cast for Part 2
Chapter 8: On High Alert
Chapter 9: Discoveries
Chapter 10: Pain
Chapter 11: Gone
Chapter 12: Conversation
Chapter 13: Elevator Catastrophe
Chapter 14: Lost and Found
Chapter 15: The Timer
Chapter 16: Where It Started
Chapter 17: The Truth
Chapter 18: A Friend
Chapter 19: What did you just say?
Chapter 20: Bucky?
Chapter 21: Survivor
Chapter 22: The Beginning to an End
Chapter 23: One Step Closer
Chapter 24: Restart
Part 3
Cast for Part 3
Chapter 25: New Recruit
Chapter 26: Stark
Chapter 27: Family
Chapter 28: Two Introductions
Chapter 29: Reasoning?
Chapter 30: Left Behind
Chapter 31: Take a Break
Chapter 32: Mind Games
Chapter 33: Unwanted Goodbyes
Chapter 35: Savior
Chapter 36: Lose to Win
Chapter 37: Memories
Part 4
Cast for Part 4
Chapter 38: Next Step

Chapter 34: Vision

572 20 0
By Thompson1317

Vision

~~~

I gasp as I sit up before looking at my surroundings. I am back on the land and I see Lyon breathing heavily by me. "Lyon," I say and I go to move, but wince as I feel pain all over my body. I start the healing process and move towards him.

Lyon is laying on his back and his shirt is ripped to shreds with blood on it. "Why the hell did you do that?" I ask him as I see that he is fully healed.

"I needed to protect you," he tells me, "You would of drowned." I sigh at his words knowing that he is right.

Then realization hits me. "Where's Natasha?" I quickly ask as I stand up. I look around me just hoping I would see the redhead. "Where is she?" I shout and Lyon quickly gets up before grabbing my arms.

"He has her," Lyon says and my heart sinks to my stomach.

"No," I whisper as I move back out of his grip.

"Evalina," Lyon says softly.

"No!" I shout.

"Hey, hey," Lyon says while walking up to me, "We will get her back." I look at Lyon before clenching my jaw.

"You better be damn right or so help me-" I say, but Lyon stops me.

"I know," he tells me.

"Evalina," I hear through the earpiece.

"I'm here, Rogers. So is Lyon," I tell him.

"Good, I could not get to anyone else. Meet at our rendezvous point. We need to get back to the tower," Steve tells us.

I sigh before glancing at Lyon. "We better get her back," I tell Lyon and he nods. I turn around and starting making my way to the rendezvous point.

"Did you and Natasha meet in the Red Room?" Lyon asks after a few minutes making me stop.

"Please don't bring that up," I tell him and I can see the guilt on his face.

"I apologize," he tells me.

I glance at him before taking a deep breath. "We did," I tell him and I walk past. I leave it at that as we walk through Seoul. I see the damage that was done making me angry at Ultron and his ways.

People look at us as they see the blood covering our body. I grip the handle of my sword in anger knowing that I let Ultron take Natasha.

"It's not your fault," Lyon says and I glance at him before looking forward. "I can tell by your body language that you are feeling guilty for what happened to Natasha. You feel that it is your fault, which it is not, may I add," Lyon says and I shake my head.

"It is my fault. I was almost there," I tell him.

"All of us have signed up to put our lives on the line," Lyon says, "Natasha helped us get the Cradle."

"Yeah, while she got taken," I tell him, "She does not deserve to suffer captivity again. I let her go before we left Clint's. I told her that I wanted to take a break because of the betrayal that came back because of the memories I saw. I never thought about losing her again and it kills me that I left us like this. I shouldn't of let her go and now, I need to get her back."

My last words make Lyon go silent which I am grateful for as I can think more. We soon reach the rendezvous point and my jaw clenches when I see the twins. "What are they doing with you?" I ask Steve as I glare at the twins.

"They are going to help. They have sided against Ultron," Steve says making me scoff.

"You do understand what they did to us, right?" I ask and Steve sighs.

"I know Evalina, but they can help a lot," Steve tells me.

I glance at Steve while shaking my head. "Don't screw up," I tell Wanda and Pietro. They look at me and nod in response.

"We need to get back to the tower," Steve says and I nod as we go to the extraction point.

"What happened to Barton and Romanoff?" Steve asks as we walk side by side while Lyon walks ahead with the twins.

"Natasha was taken by Ultron and Clint got the Cradle to Tony," I tell him.

"We'll get her back," Steve tells me.

"Oh, I know," I say as I look at him, "Because if not, it's gonna be hell."

----------

At the tower

"You have got to upload the schematic in the next three minutes," I hear Bruce say as Steve, Lyon, the twins, and I enter the area.

"I'm gonna say this once," Steve says before Tony cuts him off.

"How about none-ce?" Tony asks.

"Shut it down!" Steve demands.

"Nope, not gonna happen," Tony says and I shake my head.

"You don't know what you're doing," Steve says.

"And you do?" Bruce asks, "She's not in your head?" Bruce points at Wanda and I see her gently click her jaw before speaking.

"I know you're angry," Wanda tells Bruce.

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade," Bruce tells her and my eyes go wide.

"Bruce," I say while glaring at him, "Enough."

"Banner, after everything that's happened-" Steve starts before Tony speaks.

"It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony exclaims.

"You don't now what's in there," Wanda tells him.

"This isn't a game," Steve says at the same time.

Tony clenched his jaw at their words. "I'm not stopping it," Tony says.

"Tony," I say and my brother looks at me, "Natasha is now being held captive by Ultron to get this thing to you. The Cradle was not meant to get here so you could use it for yourself."

"I know, Evalina, but-" Tony starts before Pietro runs unplugging almost everything.

"No, no. Go on," Pietro tells him, "You were saying."

A gunshot is then heard and Pietro collapses through the floor. "Pietro!" Wanda screams and I run over to look at what happened.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" Clint says to Pietro with a smile.

A beeping starts to be hear in the room and I look at Tony. "I'm rerouting the upload," Tony says. Steve throws his shield at the machines and I duck when glass shatters from Tony's hand part of his suit coming through the window. He blasts Steve making him fly back.

Bruce runs towards Wanda and I quickly run towards him and shove him away from her. I watch as more of Tony's suit appears. Bruce then growls before running at me. Wanda uses her powers and pushes him away. I glance at her when she looks at me and I nod in thanks and she does the same.

Thor then appears making my eyes go wide when he jumps onto the Cradle. "Wait!" Bruce shouts as Thor has lightening appear in the room. Thor then points is hammer at the Cradle to pulse lightening through it.

The Cradle then bursts open and the machine that was in there comes out. I look in surprise at how human like it looks, besides its color. It then flies towards Thor, but Thor throws it and it lands in the next room.

I walk over and notice it floating starring out at the city. It then comes over and changes its appearance. "I'm sorry. That was odd," it says and I notice how it sounds like Jarvis. "Thank you," it says to Thor before having a cape appear.

"Thor, you helped create this?" Steve asks.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and at its center is that," he says pointing at the gem implanted in the head of the android.

"What? The gem?" Bruce asks.

"It's the Mind Stone. It's one of six Infinity Stones. The greatest power in the universe unparalleled in its destructive capabilities," Thor tells us.

"Then why would you bring-" Steve says before getting cut off.

"Because Stark is right," Thor says.

"Oh, it's definitely the end times," Bruce says making me lightly smile.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron," Thor tells us.

"Not alone," the android says.

"Why does your vision sounds like Jarvis?" Steve asks.

"We reconfigured Jarvis's matrix to create something new," Tony says as the android walks towards him.

"I think I've had my fill of new," Steve tells him.

"You think I'm a child of Ultron," the android says.

"You're not?" Steve asks.

"I'm not Ultron. I am not Jarvis. I am," the android says before stopping. "I am," it says.

"I've looked in your head and saw annihilation," Wanda says.

"Look again," the android tells her.

"Their powers, the horrors in our head, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone. And they're nothing compared to what it can unleash," Thor says.

"Is it on our side though?" I ask before looking at the creation, "Are you on our side?"

"I don't think it's that simple," it responds, "I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't. He will end it all."

"What's he waiting for?" Tony asks.

"You," the machine responds.

"Where?" I ask it.

"Sokovia. He's got Nat there too," Clint says making me quickly look at him.

"If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be," Bruce starts.

"What will you do?" the android asks.

Everyone is silent at its words.

"I don't want to kill Ultron," it says making me look at it confused, "He's unique and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the Earth. So, he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net. We have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go."

My eyes go wide as it easily picks up Thor's hammer and hands it to him. Thor takes his hammer and I watch in shock as the android walks away. "Right," Thor says before walking to Tony, "Well done."

"Three minutes. Get what you need," Steve tells us.

I glance at everyone before walking away to where my weapons are stowed. I open the doors to my weapons and grab two back sword holders. Tony supplied me with an extra sword in case I ever need it, so I grab that one and put it in one of the holders. I grab a rag and clean my beloved sword, the one with words from Natasha. After cleaning it, I place it in the other holder.

I look to my right and see Pietro getting grabbing sneakers and I see Wanda looking into another room. Before closing my weapon storage, I see one of Natasha's jackets. I grab it and grip it tightly. I close the doors and walk over to Wanda with the jacket still in hand. "We need to talk after all this ends," I tell Wanda and she looks at me.

"I'm sorry, I was just doing what had to be done," she tells me.

Wanda's words reminds me of everything I had to do in order to survive. I feel a little sympathy for her before nodding and looking down at the jacket. "This belongs to Natasha," I tell Wanda while holding up the object in my hand. "Need to stay warm, just be careful with it," I say as I hand her the jacket.

Wanda takes it in her hands and looks at it before looking back at me. "Thank you," she tells me and I nod.

I then turn and see Pietro debating what shirt to grab from the closet he got the shoes from. I shake my head at him wasting time and walk over and grab a shirt from the closet before throwing it at him.

Pietro huffs as it hits him in the face. I notice Wanda smile while chuckling a little at the actions. "Thanks," Pietro says sarcastically as he puts the shirt on.

"Anytime. You two stay safe," I tell them and they nod.

I turn around and walk away to the room we are meeting in. "Do you know where Natasha is on Sokovia?" I ask Clint as I walk up to him.

"We can pinpoint a clear location once we arrive," Clint tells me and I nod.

Everyone else walks into the room with their gear.

Let's go end Ultron.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 12.7K 52
Fifteen years ago, Natasha Romanoff, more commonly known as Black Widow, created a genetically-modified embryo with Tony Stark's help. Before the emb...
20.8K 814 14
Another one of Starks failed experiments causes a rift in Universes causing their Actor selves from another Parallel Universe to come through. Steve...
48.2K 1.3K 16
how is it, he wondered, that such a feral beast could live underneath her skin; ...
194K 4.8K 52
Y/n texts Natasha Romanoff about getting hurt instead of her best friend, Alena. But she ends up connecting with her, Unknowingly y/n shares every de...