The Mysterious Traveler In Te...

By Mei_Tarts

Cos, an unknown man, from another world. He wasn't supposed to exist in Terra. He who has lived for eons mast... More

Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Vote
Chapter 2: The Mission and Aftermath
Chapter 3: A day off
Chapter 4: The Attack Begins
Curiosity
Chapter 5: Reunion
Chapter 6: Conflicts
Special Chapter: Christmas Night [Ch'en 🍋]
Chapter 7: Sewers
Title Update
Chapter 8: The Final Fight
Chapter 9: Recovery
Chapter 10: Past Trauma's
Chapter 11: Recollections, and Holiday
Chapter 12: Siesta
Chapter 13: Finding Hope
Chapter 14: The Good and The Bad.
Announcement
Another Announcement
Chapter 1, 2nd Book: Introduction (again)
Chapter 2, 2nd Book: Familiar Faces
Chapter 3, Book 2: The New Persona
Book 2, Operator Info
Chapter 4, Book 2: Chance
Chapter 5, Book 2: Killing another Leader.
Chapter 6, Book 2: Reconciling
Chapter 7, Book 2: After everything, and the end.
Chapter True END, Book 2: Birthday Party
BIG QUESTION

Thank you.

199 5 2
By Mei_Tarts

My Arknights fanfic has come to a close. I happily say, thank you all for supporting my book till the very end.

Thank you for having faith in my fanfic and reading it..

As you can see, my writing can be awful at times and i apologize by a lot for them..

Sometimes i write them when i was tired and my mind can't really think straight..

But then again, thank you soooo much for supporting my book to the very end!

Im sorry if it doesn't suit your taste, and sorry for altering so much and sometimes..make the story confusing.

I apologize for any mistake i've done. You guys, reading my book means a lot to me.

I may write more books in the future. But that's all from me personally, i'll see you guys in the future.

Au Revoir.

And here, have a few arts i've made for Chronos  and a few Ch'en arts i've found

(I forgot the links for these Ch'en arts but it's should be available in the images tab wjen you search "Arknights Ch'en" (ik it's stupid but you should be able to find them))

Once again, thank you all for contributing to my work.

And for the last time,

Au Revoir.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 31 7
(Note this story is just an story idea i will work on it when i have the time....so this may note be a dedicated story like my ither multiverse story...
2.4K 119 15
1102 was a strange Year from Terra, and so was the preceding 4 others. The Doctor woke up from the Sarcophogas from usual, but there was something ab...
2K 80 21
We all know the story of Arknights or at least a part of it, we know the story of reunion and Rhodes Island and how it all ends, but what if that was...
792 39 18
The world turned into despair and mess as a virus spread through people. People who were now creatures infected with such virus. They kill, infect, a...