Star wars Harem X Male Mandal...

By JustyTurner

The galaxy is never a safe place be to. crime Lords, corrupting organisations or leaders and other dangerous... More

Main Character
Harem (part 1)
Harem (part 2)
The Protectors (Crew)
Chapter 1: We fight and Protect the innocent
Chapter 2: A traitor within
Chapter 3: Anakin's Padawan?!
Chapter 4: A Baby rescue duty (Arc 1)
Chapter 5: A baby rescue duty (Arc 2)
Chapter 6: A baby rescue duty (Arc 3 Final)
Chapter 7: The most feared beast in the whole galaxy
Chapter 8: Be the hunter or be hunted
Chapter 9: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 1)
Chapter 11: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 3)
Chapter 12: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 4)
Chapter 13: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 5 final)
Chapter 14: A planet that parties (lemon)
Chapter 15: Meet the New Mandalore
Chapter 16: Lost clones
Chapter 17: The old but better tech
Chapter 18: Ship take over
Chapter 19: The experiment
Chapter 20: The Malevolence (Arc 1)
Chapter 21: The Malevolence (Arc 2)

Chapter 10: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 2)

1.3K 37 6
By JustyTurner

On the planet of Bosthirda we see a dark and scary looking forest as well a strong wind blowing by the trees that is a bit too strong for anyone to travel to.

That is until we see a squad of battle droids patrolling the area as we see them marching through the woods making sure the area is clear. There were four Battle droids and two super battle droids at the front as the battle droids follow them as they walk through the woods.

Battle droid 1: Man these woods are very scary.

Battle droid 2: Well there is only us here and no one else.

Battle droid 1: Hope your right.

Figures can be seen in the background watching them as the Figures slowly move around while the droids haven't noticed the movement. Suddenly they heard like a tree branch snap as they stop and turn to where the sounds came from.

Super battle droid 1: Stay here. We will check it out.

Battle droid: Roger Roger.

The two super battle droids follow where the noise came from. They disappeared within the darkness as the battle droids wait them to return but they haven't come back.

Battle droid 1: O-Okay you two, y-you both can come out now.

There was no answer and soon two battle droids from behind disappeared as the two in the front turn around. Once they realise something is going on, they raised their blasters and scan around thw woods.

Battle droid 1: You say it's just us! Nice way to calm me down.

Battle droid 2: Will you calm down. Maybe who ever that was lef-

Suddenly the droids was stabbed in the back as the battle droid fell onto the ground as the last droid sees Y/n as he look at him as he rasies his blaster at him whike Y/n stare at him and said.

Y/n: Boo.

The battle droid gets scared and try to make a run for it but he felt like he wasn't moving so he look down to see he was floating and turn to see Sky reaching out his hand and use the force to stop him from alerting anyone.

Battle droid: Oh no.

Y/n walks over and stabbed the droids in the back as the droid is dropped while Y/n slide his Vibroknife back into his holster while Sky tells him.

Sky: You've alsmot let that droid alert the others

Y/n: Hey I love when they get scared or surprised. They maybe independent thinkers but they ain't that smart.

Sky: Still we should meet up with group B and C.

Y/n: Right. Let's move people!

Then Mandalorian troopers from both Y/n's crew and Sky's came out of the trees from above and they make their way towards their location. Sky pulls out his holopad as a map is shown along with a red line which they are following and a big red X at the end.

Sky: Looks like we're close. It's a good thing you crew has a Separatist shuttle we can use to sneak into the planet without going into a space battle.

Y/n: (smirk) What can I say, if they not gonna use it, guess we don't use it on our own.

Sky: Guess I don't blame you here.

Y/n: So the Staff of Resurrection, is there any information about this staff that we should know about?

Sky: Nothing much but according to sith writings, the staff of Resurrection is one of the most powerful staffs that ever lived. The way it works is by draining the life within a being and use the life within the staff to bring the person to life. Unfortunately it only used for once so the sith who made it kept it here in case they needed to bring a sith Lord that is important back to life.

Y/n: But I guess they must have forgotten they have it but they were all killed before they realise abouts it?

Sky: Actually they never forget it at all. They wait for a sith Lord to use the staff when it is the right time.

Y/n: I see. Any side effects if someone touch it because for some odd reason anyone who touch it either end up sick, go mad or simply die.

Sky: Well those who aren't force sensitive will go insane after the staff show them dark and horrible nightmares while Jedi may get some nightmares but the longer th3y hopd it, the nightmares will get stronger and stronger.

Y/n: Well that's something.

Sky: (whisper) Hold up!

He stop and rasies his fist as everyone stop as he and Y/n bend down and slowly walk up to the hill and once at top the two see what appeared to be a large sith temple that looked to be abandoned. There was also Battle droids on the ground as they deployed tanks and setting up camp. Y/n pulls out his blaster sniper rifle and aim down at the scop to see a lot of droids down below.

Y/n: (whisper) I see 1050 battle droids, 79 Super battle droids, 67 commando droids, 6 Magnaguards, 4 Separatist tanks and many other things that is just waiting for us to go down there and get killed.

Sky: (whisper) Group C this is Group A, do you copy over?

Jeanne: (radio) Read you loud and clear sir.

Zack: (radio) This is Group B here as well. What should we do?

Sky: (whisper) There's too many of them to take down. Here's the plan, me and Y/n will enter inside the temple, find the staff and get out of there before they could ever noticed. The rest will cover us if shit hits the fan.

Jeanne: (radio) Copy that.

Sky: (whisper) Ready for this Y/n?

Y/n: (smirk) Let's do this.

Sky: (whisper) Alright then, let's go.

The two slides down the muddy hill and once they hide the ground they do a singal roll and hide behind cover as two battle droids walk by them. Sky peaks over to see they haven't noticed them and he and Y/n move out. The two rush over and enter the Separatist camp as they enter to one of their tents and slowly make their way across.

Y/n find the cargo very interesting as he stop for a bit and look inside to see weapons that peek his interest.

Y/n: (whisper) Oh look at these lovely babies.

Sky: (whisper) Y/n! Forced!

Y/n: (whisper) Hehe sorry.

He close the cargo and catch up with Sky as they hide at the entrance whike a battle droid was standing in their way. Sky pulls out his light saber and quickly grabs the droids and pulls him in and cut him down with his light saber. Luckily no other droids didn't see it as the two peak over as Sky place his light saber back into his belt and turn to Y/n.

Sky: (whisper) On my go we make a run to the tent across from us okay?

He nodes as they stood there and wait as Sky pulls up his hand and counts it down. While he dose that a Separatist gunship came down, dropping down supplies for the battle droids as the droids pick up the supplies and carry them over.

Sky: (whisper) Go!

He rush across while the sound and wind of the gunships gives them a perfect cover as they rush across and enter the tent across from them. They turn back to see no droids haven't spotted them so they were clear as Sky nodes to Y/n and they turn and keep moving.

They exit out of the back and slowly make their way towards the temple when suddenly a commando droid appear in front of them and turn a spotted them. Before he could do anything, Y/n throws his Vibroknife at him, stabbing him in the head as his body fell onto the ground.

Sky: (whisper) Nice throw.

He nodes as they drag the commando droid from site and once that they keep on coming. Soon they were at the last tent which is near the temple as they peak over to see Magnaguards at front, protecting the temple as Sky calls in Group B.

Sky: (whisper) Group B, do you have a sniper among you?

Leja: (radio) That's me~!

Sky: (whisper) Try to get those Magnaguards away from the entrance but try not to make it too suspicious to them.

Leja: (radio) Copy that.

We then cut to Group B who is on a hill and having a view of the temple down below as we see Leja lay down and aim down her blaster sniper rifle as she look around through the scope. Soon a rumble of thunder can be heard which she smirks underneath her helmet as she wait for the right moment and soon a light strike down just as she gire a bolt that travelled and hits one tree as the tree fell and slammed into a tent, destroying the supplies inside. The droids turn to see it as Magnaguards head out and see what is going on.

Y/n: (whisper) Nice shot Leja.

Leja: (radio) You know me~!

Sky: Right, let's hurry before they come back.

Y/n: Right.

The two rush over and climb onto the steps of the temple and soon get on top and reach towards the entrance. Sky calls apon the force and slowly the doors open slowly while Y/n turns back in case the Magnaguards decided to return.

Soon the door was fully open and the two enter inside and once inside Sky turns and reach out as he the doors close behind them, it shuts just as the Magnaguards return and stood there like nothing has happened.

(Stealth music ends)

Y/n breaths in a sigh once they were inside safely. They turn and they were amazed to see many sith statues all around and some art, artifacts and many lore histories of the sith being stored in one place. Thier feet echo throughout the halls as they walk through while Sky look down at his wrist datapad as he tells Y/n.

Sky: According to this the entrance to the staff is somewhere around........here.

They walk over and see a massive sith vault as they walk towards it and sees this hasn't been used for a long while. Sky wipes off the old controls that looks to still be working and type away while Y/n look around and find this pkace to be creeper then in the woods.

Sky: Done, the vaults will be opening soon.

Y/n: How long is soon?

Sky: 3 or 2 minutes.

Y/n: Damn. Well at least it can't get any worse.

???: Oh I afraid it already has.

Y/n: Annnnndddd damn me.

The two turn around and aim their blasters at the second floor as they hear echoing footsteps and then Count Dooku himself appear on the second floor as he leap off the second floor and land on the floor safely as he look up and look at the two.

Dooku: Hello there.

Y/n: Count Dooku. We meet at last.

Dooku: I could say the same. You must be the mandalorians that sided with the Republic. I don't know if both of you are wise or fools.

Sky: Why are you here Count? Why do you need the staff?

Dooku: Ah yes the staff of Resurrection. No reason, I just need to take it before those cults get to it first.

Y/n: So you know about the Cult of Nihilus as well?

Dooku: I've sense them in the force. They are too dangerous which is why I must take the staff before they or you would.

He then pull out his light saber and activated it as he tells the two.

Dooku: Now step aside you two. I have a artifact to capture.

Y/n: (smirk) If you want this staff, you have to get pass us.

Sky: We will never allow you or the Cult of Nihilus get it. We can take you own, maybe we can kill you once and for all.

Dooku: Kill me? Jedi do not kill?

Sky pulled out his light saber out of his belt and holds it with both hands while he tells him.

Sky: I'm no jedi.

Dooku was surprised that his light saber colour was different which ment he must be a gray jedi. This impressed him as he ready his saber while he said.

Dooku: (smile) A gray jedi? I've been looking forward to this.

The two mandalorians stood there whike Dooku stare at them back as they stood there in place for a while, waiting for either of them to strike first. That time came when Y/n quickly pulled out us blaster rifle and fire a few bolts which Dooku deflected while Sky leaps over and swing his saber at him but he blocks it. The two have a saber lock before Sky force pushed him back which cost Dooku to be slide back across the room.

He stopped and look over and block Sky's strike as the two clash sabers at each other while Y/n use his jetpack to leap over ad he pulls out his own light saber and flies down just as Dooku grab Sky's arm and throw him aside as he look up and blocked Y/n's strike.

Dooku: (smirk) Your no jedi.

Y/n: (smirk) Yeah, I get that a lot.

He pushed Dooku back and fire his flame thrower out of his gauntlet as Dooku reach out his hand and the flames burst out as he block the flames. Then Y/n leaps over fires a rope that wraps around Dooku, holding him in place as Y/n fires his grabble and grab his saber and pulls his saber towards him.

He catches it as he looked at is curved saber as he ask Dooku.

Y/n: Say where did you get these saber? Looks pretty nice, I think I might keep it.

Dooku struggles to get out but he immediately dodges Sky's strike and dodge even more strikes as he steps back a few times. Then he noticed a statue of a sith holding a sword so he leaps over just as Sky swings his saber and use the blade to cut the rope off of him and land down and reach out as his saber was snatch away from Y/n's hands and return back to him.

He grab his saber ans active it as Sky and Y/n get together as they stare at Dooku when they heard something so they turn to see the vault is opening. Dooku sees this and was about to rush over when Sky force pushed him away, Dooku crashed into a wall as Sky continues to force pushed him while Dooku struggles to escape.

Dooku: You are strong as I thought.

Sky: Yeah....Well that's the true power of a gray Jedi.

Dooku just smirked and reach out from the force as the large statue from behind slowly breaks and soon it shattered as it fell which Y/n noticed and pulled Sky away just as the statue crashes onto the ground. Dooku land on his feet and look up and let out force lighting at the two but Sky let's out his firce lighting as the two lighting clashed.

The two force users continues to force lighting as the bolts zap around the place, shooting out and hitting anything around it as the two struggle until Sky yells out and lend out a burst of lighting that hits Dooku and sent him crashing into a wall. There was a hole as Sky breaths heavily and fell on both knees while Y/n bend down to him and ask.

Y/n: You okay?

Sky: Y-Yeah I'm okay.

Y/n: You think that's it for him?

Sky: Don't think so. I can senses he is alive in there. Come on, we have to end this before-

Y/n: Wow! Look I know you want to finish him but we have a job to do remember.

Sky: I know but Dooku is responsible for this war and so....we must end this for good.

Y/n: Yeah but if we go after him, the Cult of Nihilus would come and take the staff while the vault is wide open. Look we can finish him off another time but right now is not the rime.

Sky dose want to make Dooku pay for the Clones wars and the lives he has tooking but Y/n has a point, they have a job to do and they will complete it. He may not be a jedi but killing someone might lead to the dark side.

Sky: Your right. I guess this planet may wanted me to take a life since this planet is strong in the dark side.

Y/n: No problem. Now shall we take the staff before they how up?

Sky nodes as the two return to the vault to get the staff and once there they peak inside and at first they were suspected to see the staff sitting there but once they peak over, they see the vault to be empty.

Y/n: Oooooohhhhh crap. Where is the staff?

Leja: (radio) Sky, Y/n there is a unknown ship escaping from the planet.

Sky: Damn it! That must be the Cult! They must have got the staff while we were fighting Dooku.

Zack: (radio) That's not all. Count Dooku is there and it looks like the droids know you both are there.

Y/n: You think they gonna try opening that large door?

Leja: (radio) Maybe. Permission to make a loud of noise?

Y/n: (smirk) Of course. Fire away guys.

Once that the two return back to the entrance as Sky ask Y/n.

Sky: So now what?

Y/n: Now? Simple. Step 1: Blast through the droids. Step 2: Escape from the planet. Step 3: Find where those cult's base are.

The two arrive at the entrance as they stood at the door while Sky turns to Y/n and tells him.

Sky: You do realise we might be out numbered right? We have a small group while they have a large army.

Y/n: (smirk) Yeah but so what? We can handle this tin cans of bolts. Besides you have the force right? We can do this, so ready to start a party?

Sky smiled underneath his helmet and noded to him as the two turn to the door and Sky reach out and the door slowly opens and they step outside as they see the Magnaguards in front of them as they actived their elctro staffs and get into a battle stand. Sky and Y/n actived their light sabers and stood side by side as the Mafia charge at them while Y/n says with a smirk.

Y/n: (smirk) Let's get this party started.

To be continued....................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 90 2
After the end of the Clone Wars, order 66 was given starting the great Jedi purge, but a small group of surviving female Jedi managed to escape with...
209 22 10
A team of hero's are assigned on a secret mission to end the Clone Wars for good. But suddenly they end up crash landing on an unknown planet-surroun...
127 45 11
In the years of the Galactic Republic Peace Era (800 BBY), the peaceful façade of the galaxy is cracking under the strain of their own imperialist ex...
18 0 3
The times of the old republic are dead. At least for most people. But a young Mandalorian female breathes the old republic like it is air, and knows...