Manan - Is Perfection Require...

By kyushu11

Manan Story. This story is related to perfect guy who tied with imperfect girl forcefully. More

Prologue
Characters Of Story
Teaser
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Part 4

2.2K 321 65
By kyushu11

Hello Everyone,
Here is Next Part of my story.
Sorry for supper supper late update.
Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.
Please check it.
Read it.
Vote it.
Comment on it.
Both positive and negative comments are always welcomed.
Suggestions are also always welcomed.
I hope you all will like this part also.

After bidding bye to Manik and his friends, Manik's Mom and Nandini moves from there. Manik's Mom drop Nandini at her desired place and went to their office.

Other side Manik is standing in confusion seeing lot of pain in Nandini's eyes including some unknown questions towards him. He come out of thought listening Mukti's voice,

Mukti: Manik let's go. We need to go school for charity function.

Coming into sence he speak,

Man: Yes you are right. You and Cabir go first. I will join in short. (turning towards Cabir he speak) Cabir, Navya will stay here till we come back.

Cabir: Ok then. Navya I am leaving. Please take care yourself and our baby. I will come back as early as possible.

Navya: Ok but don't forget to bring Jilebi while coming back.

Cabir: (kissing Navya forehead he speak) Ok my Madhubala, bye. Let's go Mukti.

Mukti: Ok let's go. On the way I will call Druv, Aliya they also need to reach school at given time.

Saying she along with Cabir moves from there. After them, Manik without looking at Soha who is standing there moves towards Cabir's room which is in his mansion with Navya. Once they reach at room and confirming Navya's comfortness, Manik come out of room and see that Soha still standing there lost in her thought so he speak loudly,

Man: (speak loudly) Miss. Soha what are you doing here till now? Didn't you listened what exactly mom ordered you some minutes before.

Other side Soha who just lost in her thoughts after seeing Manik taking Navya from there fully ignoring her presence.

Soha's POV:

What the hell. What just happened? Why all my efforts to win Manik failing? Manik's Mom just every time find a way to insult me. Don't know why she don't like me. And that new girl who is she? Why she is here? Most importantly she is taking all attention of my Manik. Need to do something fastly so that I can get my Manik.

Soha's POV End.

She come out of her thought listening Manik's loud voice and speak,

Soha: Sorry Manik.

Man: (greeting his teeth he speak) What did you say?

Soha: (with confusion she speak) Sorry Manik.

Man: Miss. Soha don't forget you are just employee in my office. You didn't hold any relation with me to call me with my name. Now move from here and reach office before mom reach if you don't want to get scold from her.

Listening Manik, Soha run from there to save herself from getting scold from Manik's mother Aarti. Manik also start for school where they are going to attend charity function. Once he reach school he greet by his Fab 4's. Aliya and Druv still looks angry on him but they maintain professionalism. They are receievd by trustee of school. All moves to principle cabin and sit there while talking with trustee and principle because there is time to start main function. On the request of Principle, Fab 5 start seeing school.

All are walking behind principle who is showing full school with happiness. Fab 5 admiring school also and observing principle who with pride showing everything. When they are at third floor all stopped listening Veena voice coming from one classroom. So all moves to that classroom and peek into room and see who is playing veena. But seeing person Fab 5 stand in shock. Because the person who is playing Veena is non other than Nandini. They come out of shock zone after listening Principle voice who speak,

Principle: Sir she is our most talented teacher of our school. She is fabulous in playing every music instruments. Childrens loves her a lot. She is most favourite teacher of all students here. Her muteness never come between when she interacts with childrens here. Come she will be happy after meeting you people.

Saying he come inside the classroom. Fab 5 also follow him listening him. Entering into classroom principle speak,

Principle: Nandini my child.

Nandini who is busy in playing veena immediately stopped listening principle voice and looking at him she give her sweet smile. So Principe speak,

Principle: Nandini come here I want introduce some special guest to you.

Smiling Nandini come towards Principle but seeing Manik and his friends her smile dropped but covering it with forced smile she stand besides principle who speak,

Principle: Nandini meet the world famous band Fab 5. He is lead singer Mr. Manik Malhotra who by profession businessman also, he Cabir Dawan, he is Druv Vedant and these are Mukti Vardan and Aliya Saxsena. And Fab 5 meet my daughter, our school pride, our lovely teacher Mrs. Nandini Murty Malhotra.

Nandini give small smile to all. Cabir and Mukti meet her in good manner where Aliya and Druv totally ignored her. But Manik ask curious way,

Man: Murty Malhotra two surname?

Principle: Yes sir. Actually yesterday she got married so Malhotra is her husband surname which she add to her name.

Man: Ohhhhh by the way can I know her husband first name I mean me being Malhotra may be I know her husband.

Principle: Sorry sir that also we don't know. We just know that she is going to marry someone in her hometown. When she come back, we asked about her husband then she just give his surname that to after lot of pressure by us. That's it. She is not ready share anything more.

Aliya: (speak with intention to taught her) May be her husband didn't accepted her.

Before principle speak anything or anyone react on this, Nandini herself stop principle  holding his hand and showing time. Seeing this principle speak,

Principle: Miss. Aliya Saxsena I will love to answer you but my daughter stopped me. So you are spared for today. (looking towards Manik he speak) Let's go Mr. Malhotra function will start in some time.

Saying he moves from there. Fab 3's nodding their head in disbelief on Aliya's comment start moving behind principle with Aliya and Druv who are smriking to themselves. While moving Manik turn back and saw that Nandini just wipped a tears from the corner of her eyes which ready to come out due to Aliya's comment. Then composing herself start moving from there. Seeing this Manik quickly moves from there. All come to auditorium where function is going to happen. Manik and his band are sitting in first row. Manik is restless and seeing the area where all staff is standing and finding Nandini but he is trying to show that he don't care which Cabir catch but he thought to talk with him later.

Manik become relaxed after seeing Nandini who joined staff with her smile which covered her sadness. Manik is seeing her in amusement the way she is hidding her sadness. His trance broken when principle of school started function. First school students performed some play, music, dance and other things. After that Fab 5 is called on stage for their performance. Fab 5 rocked the stage like as always. Fab 5 come down stage with attitude specially Aliya and Druv. After Fab 5 performance on the request of school staff and principle, Nandini play a veena. All give standing clapping to her. After that price distribution happen from Manik's hand. Nandini also get award as Best Teacher Of The Year for continue third year from Manik's hand. While taking award, Nandini didn't made any eye contact with Manik nor pass him any smile.

After prize distributions, principle declare lunch. All moves towards play ground where lunch arrangements are made. Principle personally hosting Fab 5. Seeing every one having lunch but not Nandini. In fact she is not present in ground, Manik ask principle,

Man: Sir, where is your teacher Mrs. Nandini Murty Malhotra? I mean everyone is having lunch here even your staff also taking except her.

Principle: Actually sir, menu of lunch today is non veg and Nandini don't eat non veg, in fact she hates it's smell also. So on her request we are allowed her to go back her home. So now she is at her house.

Man: Ok

After lunch, the main aim of function is disclosed by principle of school and requested the attendend to donate to their school so the childrens who are studying in their school and it's branch, it can help in their education. All start donating to school. Manik also donate a hand some amount which not liked by Aliya and Druv because they already performed without any charge and upon that donating some amount didn't liked by them. After some time the highest donater name is declared. And listening name Fab 5 stand in shock including Manik because the name of highest donater is Mrs. Nandini Murty Malhotra. Listening this Aliya speak while greeting her teeth,

Aliya: Manik look at your wife. She is looting you in your second day of marriage only. She donated this much amount without asking permission from you. Seeing her profession I am sure she can't donate this much amount. Bloody gold digger, I am sure she make those money by luring rich boys by her charm.

Last words are heared by principle who get angry and he speak interpreting Aliya,

Principle: Miss. Aliya Saxsena it will be better if you keep your mouth shut. You are speaking a lot things without knowing full information.

Aliya: I am speaking too much sir. Then you only said how can Mrs. Nandini Murty Malhotra can donate this much big amount just being a teacher.

Principle: I know being teacher she can't donate this much amount but being a Asian best painter she can donate this much amount and even more than this.

Listening Principle all stand in shock including Manik. Principle continue his speak,

Principle: I never know that the girl in this world famous band have this much low mentality. Any ways leave it. Who I am talk with you. Your friends also not stopping you by speaking rubbish. (turning towards Manik he speak) it's my mistake Mr. Malhotra that I called you but now I got lesson. I will never call you or your band member for any function in future. Now you may leave now.

Saying principle started moving from there but Manik stopped him and speak,

Man: Sorry sir for the behaviour of my band member. Frankly speaking I am also experiencing this behaviour of her today only and not understanding why she is behaving like this. I will talk with her.

Principle: It's ok Mr. Malhotra now it's doesn't matter me.

Saying principle moves from there. Seeing him out of sight Manik speak,

Man: I want to talk with you all. Let's meet at Fab 5 office in next half an hour. And I don't want any argument on this.

Saying he moves from there. After him Mukti and Cabir also moves from there but not before saying,

Mukti: I feel same on myself because I made friends like you both.

Cabir: I hope you both not do anything which will hurt Manik. If you do then count your days because I can't see tears in his eyes.

Seeing them moving Aliya speak,

Aliya: I will not spear that middle class Nandini. Because of her Fab 5 is fighting with each other.

Druv: That will we do. But first we need to reach Fab 5's office. And also I need your help to convince Manik to accept Soha.

Aliya: I will help you baby. In fact today only we will speak with him.

Saying both also start for Fab 5's office.

To be continued...............

Teaser Part 1:

Aliya: Manik I know it's very personal but I think you need to give divorce to Nandini. She is imperfect for you. She can't speak nor she can walk with her legs. She will be burden on you.

Druv: Yes buddy Aliya she right. Just give divorce to that imperfect girl. After that you can marry my cousin sister Soha. She is perfect in everything. Most importantly she loves you.

Teaser Part 2:

Man: These document contain that after completing out recent commitment if Druv and Aliya is going to part of Fab 5 part then from today I am not going member of Fab 5. Decision you people have to take Cabir, Mukti.

Teaser Part 3:

Lady: Manik I am your mother Neonika speaking. I need money. Send me money Manik.

Man: I hate you Neonika. I hate you.

Teaser Part 4:

When Manik come to his room after dinner he see that Nandini herself made comfortable on sofa and see that she is removing her artificial leg from left side leg's knee with painful expression and with teary eyes. He feel bad.

How you all feel about over all update?

How you all feel about Soha's POV?

How you all feel about Nandini and listening appreciation of her by principle mouth?

How you all feel about Fab 5's reaction after seeing Nandini in school?

How you all feel about Manik's who is asking about Nandini's two surname?

How you all feel Aliya's talk?

How you all feel about Manik who is finding Nandini and asking about her to principle?

How you all feel after knowing Nandini donated highest amount to school and Aliya's comment on it? Principle's reaction on Aliya's comment?

How you all feel about knowing Nandini is Asia's best painter?

Thank You,

Kyushu11.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 8.3K 38
This is one more beautiful love story of Manik and nandini.
6.4K 506 13
Hey guys a story of Manan It's my first time writing a story so, sorry for grammatical mistakes From forceful marriage to a marriage which is unbre...
104K 8.6K 17
An arranged marriage tale with a mix of family drama and siblings bond.
52.8K 3.1K 13
This story starts after new year event. Manik and Nandini going for Manik treatment what hurdles they crossed to be together. Lets peep into the stor...