Don't blame me

By thisbitchcinderella

[On hold till I get better] 4 years ago Four didn't just left his absuive father, he left his little sister. ... More

introduction
choosing ceremony-one
Wounds can heal-three
jealous-four
Not all men-five
Party with obstacles-six
first true kiss-seven
Pray-eight
Stay as duo-nine
the fence-ten
confessing-eleven
first-twelve
jealous, Daisy?-thirteen
infirmary-fourteen
beaten up-fifteen
war games-sixteen
vistors day-seventeen
Explanations-eighteen
Siblings-nineteen
tears and kisses-twenty
Announcement
Announcement

Training-two

2.5K 48 2
By thisbitchcinderella

Two

Next day Tobias woke us all up with a metal on metal sound and I jumped upwards.

"For Gods sake!" I cursed to myself and saw a groaning Peter besides me.
"Peter wake up!" I yelled and he mumbled something not understandable.

"Initiate! I recommend you to get up!" Eric yelled in our directions and made eye contact with my brown-green ones.
"Anyone who's late rans 100 laps!"

"STAND UP PETER!" I yelled as everyone went for the bath or for breakfast.

"Okay jeez! You can really be loud if you want." Peter changed into his clothes and I did the same.

Bruises covered my arms so I went into the bath after everyone was out and put on a bit of ointment to make them less visible.
"

That'll do it for the day."

As I left Peter waited for me and we walked together to the canteen. Not really hungry I sat down and watched the others eat.

"You don't want any bacon?" Peter asked still chewing his scrambled eggs with bacon.

"Peter." I laughed, "chew your food before you speak. You're digusting, right girls?" I turned to Marlene and Lynn which are shaking their heads, yes.
"And no I don't want any bacon because I'm a vegetarian." I answered his question.

"How do you live without meat?" Peter asked his jaw on the floor.

"Peter it's simple!" Marlene answered for me, "she doesn't eat it!"

"Well, I know that by myself!" He rolled his eyes, "but I wanted to know how! I mean it's so delicious and gosh knows what I'd do if there isn't any meat on this planet!"

"I just don't like the idea of an animal on my plate. And in abnegation it wasn't really that delicious it looked disgusting! That's why I decided to don't eat it." My answer was simple because it was what I told everyone when they asked me why I didn't eat animals.

"You should eat. Breakfast is the most important meal at the day." Peter explained.

"What are you now? Erudite or Candor?" Uriah asked chuckling.

"Candor are something like Erudite. They have knowledge too they just don't brag about it!" He said proud and got a few snickers from us.

"Well look at the stiff over there flirting with our instructor." Peter pointed to the other side where Tris and my brother sat.

"He's an asshole." I muttered under my breath.
"Peter could you please stop looking at him?" I was so short to yell because I couldn't be in this room with him without thinking about what he did.

"Alright?" Peter turned around looking confused but worried.

"Is something wrong here?" I heard the voice of Tobias rang in my ears and I stood up.

"Nope! Totally fine." Uriah said popping the 'p'.

"Excuse me guys. I'm in the pit. Just need a bit more quiet place." I told them not once glancing at my so called brother.

As I arrived in the pit I was watching people climb up walls and wrestling out of fun.

I sat down on a rock looking at the mothers playing with their child.
"She works at nights by the water. She's gone astray, so far away from her fathers daughter." I hummed the melody of a song running through my brain.
"She just wants a life for her baby. All on her own, no one will come. She's got to save him."
I didn't notice Uriah, Peter and the girls walk in with our instructors at the time.
"She tells him 'Oh love! No one's, ever gonna hurt you love. I'm gonna give you all of my love! Nobody matters like you!' She tells him 'Your life ain't gon' be nothing like my life! You're gonna grow and have a good life. I'm gonna do what I've got to do!"

"You never told us that you can sing!" Peter shrieked out loud and caught my attention. I had my eyes so close I really was lost in my own reality.

"Because I know you since yesterday Peter Pan and I didn't sang since 4 years I think. Just didn't found the time and my father literally threw my piano through my window." I pursed my lips at the memory.

Peter went to open his mouth but before he could say something I told him: "He threw it out and the wall went with it. He didn't really through it all the way through the window."

"I can't believe he did that. Not even my dad would do that and he hates me because he always says my playing is horrible and he'll get ear cancer from it" Peter made his new friends and me laugh.

"I like your father!" Uriah stated and got a glance from Peter. "Do you guys have siblings?" He looked at me and Peter.

"Well I have a big and little sister and big brother. All in Candor. Polly, Peppa and Paul. And yes our parents named us all with an 'p' at the beginning because they thought that names that starts with 'P' are intelligent and rational! That went wrong." Peter bit his lip so he couldn't laugh.

"Don't you have a brother Dais?" Uriah asked towards me and I squinted for a split second to Tobias they are in earshot so they would here whatever I'd say.

"Big brother his name was Tobias. My father said he transfared to Erudite. Well don't really think he did 'cuz he was dumb as fuck."

"Don't you were with him at the ceremony?" Marlene raised her eyebrow.

"Oh...eh yeah I had the flu that's why I didn't come and after my father came home alone he said Tobias transfared to Erudite. Now I think he told me this so I couldn't transfer to Erudite and stay at Abnegation."

"Why wouldn't you follow your brother? I'm happy that I'm with my big brother Zeke. He's family." Uriah stated looking over to a dark skinned boy flirting with a dark haired girl.

"He promised me two things and he broke them both. I don't really think I ever meant something to him and that's why I transfared to dauntless. Let my frustration out. I just wasn't meant to be Abnegation. I can't always be kind and I lie too often to be Candor. So there was just Erudite and Dauntless left." I ended this conversation after all the Initiates went into the pit.

Uriah and the girls sat down to the other dauntless born while we transfers stood there waiting for Tobias and Eric to speak up.

"There are two stages of training. First is physical push your body to the breaking point. Second is mental again breaking point. You'll eye your biggest fears get them before they get you!" Tobias went back and forth.
"You'll be trained seperated from the dauntless born but ranked together. The rankings will determin your jobs. Government, guarding the fence or keeping the factionless from killing eachother. What I see till now is that you all will be working with the factionless."

"The rankings will also determine who gets cut!" Eric spoke up and caught from all the attention except from me. I'm gonna be one of the best. I'm gonna show this bastard that Im not working with the factionless or guarding the fence.

After the discussion between Eric and a Candor transfer named Christina we went into a big hall which is the training room.
"This is where you'll be train the next weeks. Be here at eight!" Eric told us and continues walking.
"First thing we're gonna do is running laps around the compound! Everyone understood?"

"Let's go!" Four yelled and we all ran behind our two instructors.

"Ey Flower power!" Peter yelled behind me and I turned around running backwards.
"How comes that you're so fast! I can't keep up with ya!"

"Jogging before everyone wakes up!" I yelled at him and turned around again running faster to keep up with Tobias and Eric.

"Why is that stiff behind us?" Four asked and I really wanted to show him my middle finger but that would give me less points and I need this government position so bad.

"Maybe because she's fast?" It wasn't really a question from me more than a statement. Erics lip went up a bit and he smirked at Four.

"She's good for a stiff! The other is one of the lasts!"

"I take that as a compliment, sir!" I yelled to him and he slowed down a bit so he was running besides me.

"If you run to the goal before me you're gonna get double of points!" He challanged me and I ran as fast as I could while he was close to my heels but I was fast and I saved my energy most of the time so I sprinted around the edge until I heard a voice yelling "You won!"

"Factionless!" Four pointed to the people looking disgusted in our direction. Peter stood infront of me and helped me on his back so I could see what everyone was talking about.

"Say hello stiff! That's gonna be your new family!" Peter joked about Tris and we got a glance from Tobias as we snickered.

"Sorry we just say the obvious!" I made a peace sign and nearly fell off Peters back but he grabbed me tight and pulled me up again.

"Why again are you so small?" He asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't know. My aunt is small too. She's 5'2 and I too. Just got the genes from my mothers side." I explained to him and looked at Tobias he on the other hand was watching Tris intensively. He didn't even try to talk to me! I mean he could've just ask his little sister how she was doing after those 4 years she had to spend with her father alone.

"We're back at the compound so group together and we'll start to train your combat training

"You wanna do this with me flower power?" Peter asked me as I jumped off his back.

"Sure Peter Pan!" I agreed and we both went on a mat. We started dodging our throws and I got bored that's when I missed dodging and Peter got my cheek.

"God Daisy. I'm so sorry! I-I why didn't you dodge?" Peter freaked out and I just laughed loud.
"Why're you laughing? I just freaking hit you!" He yelled at me pointing at my bruise on my right cheek.

I kneeled down and did a stretching before I went up again in my fighting stance.
"Now hit again. And this time with your full power. You're strong but if you really wanna hit someone unconscious then you have to use your full body strength."

"You're not mad that I just hit you?" Peter asked unbelieved raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah! Don't worry it was nothing I saw better!" I threw a punch and he dodged it perfectly nearly putting me off balance. I quickly recovered and he threw the next punch.

"Peter and Daisy! Don't do nonsense and go to the punching bags! Seperated you go to the this and you to the other end." Four yelled at us and we looked at eachother annoyed.

"If it is because we laughed on this trip then it's really shit. I mean he just made a joke! Everyone makes jokes! So if Eric doesn't tell us to seperate we'll be staying together!" I complained and we crossed our arms simultaneously. Inside we both were high-fiving but we stayed stern.

"Eric isn't leader in training so I'm your leader here and I tell you to seperate!" Four ordered and we watched the other of us leaving in to the distant.

I punched the bag infront of me twice as strong as Tris beside me.
"You're annoying." Tris said to me and I didn't turn to her and just kept punching my bag.
"You really think you're the strongest here. Befriending with the enemy isn't gonna help you rank better than us!" that got me bad and I turned to her.

"Don't tell me what to do and don't tell me what to say. I don't tell you what to say and I don't tell you what to do. So don't talk to me!" Four came to us and Tris did as if I hit her.

"Daisy! Are you crazy? You can't just hit your fellowers!" My brother yelled at me and I stood there in complete shock. He just reminded me too much of him yelling at me like I did something wrong while I didn't do anything, hitting me like I did something wrong while I didn't do anything.
"Daisy! Are you listening for fucks sake?"

"Daisy! Are you listening? You're a bitch and you're worth nothing!" My father yelled at me and I had glass pieces in my skin.

"No one will ever want you! I'm doing this for your best! Those people pay much and we don't need you to think you're worth something!" He pulled the glass deeper in my skin and I cried out in pain.

"You're not gonna dissapoint me like your brother did! Are you?" He asked knowing his answer. The scared little Daisy from Abnegation.

"I won't, sir." I answered shy. Thinking he'll stop but he keeps punching my rips and made new bruises to the old ones.

"Go and change before you go to Caleb!" He yelled at me and let me go. Minutes later I was in the bathroom looking in the mirror normally they aren't allowed but Marcus didn't close it so I can hide my bruises under tons of make-up and ointment from my aunt in Erudite.

"Daisy? I said 'are you listening?'!"

"I-I...Peter?" Seconds after Peter stood at my side lie Eric and a few other initiates. Tris still crying because I 'hit' her.

"Daisy didn't hit her!" Peter defended me and I was thankfull to have him here as friend.

"Then why is Tris crying. She surely doesn't lie!" Four yelled and Peter and him didn't stop.

"COULD YOU ALL STOP YELLING PLEASE?" I cried out and Peter hugged me my head in the crook of his shoulder and neck.

"Stop lying Daisy and say that you hit Tris." My brother demanded.

"I didn't do anything!" I yelled and I was scared. He wouldn't believe me.
"I didn't hit her. I didn't do anything! Please just believe me!"

"Then explain to me why Tris is crying and saying that you hit her?" Tobias crossed his arms and my anxiety attack began to rise.

"I think I'm bleeding." I said to Peter and he looked at my stomach which now was all red.

"Why are you bleeding?" He shrieked in shock.

"Scar I think." I just said before I felt two strong arms lifting me up and I looked up to see Eric. He walked me out the door with peter, Tris and Tobias on his heels.

"Eric." An elder woman was coming towards us and she looked shocked as she saw me limp in Erics arms. "Bring her to room 4!" She yelled at the leader and he led me down on a bed.

"What's your name sweety?" She asked me as she put on her gloves and rolling towards me with a chair.

"Daisy." I answered and looked down my hands. "Can you tell them to leave?" I whispered so nobody could hear it but the elderly woman understood and shooed the others out so we were alone.

"Can you lift your shirt yourself or should I do it?" She asked me and I tried to pull up my shirt so she could see the scar on my stomach.

"How did you get that?"

Please vote and comment what you think of the story. I know Daisy might seem like an attentionseeker and a wimp for now but that'll change.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

[Edited: June 2023]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 6.9K 81
Venus Eaton is desperate to escape the abuse of her previous faction although she is unaware and unprepared of the ordeals of Dauntless initiation. S...
446K 9.8K 64
If I could give you but one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you...
7K 129 16
||Set pre-Divergent. I own nothing except for Tempest (Storm) Eaton, her plotlines, and some side characters that don't belong to Veronica Roth.|| ||...
33.7K 901 26
β•” ═ ═ ═ ═ β•— β•‘ Book Two β•‘ β•‘ of β•‘ β•‘ Three β•‘ β•š ═ ═ ═ ═ ╝ Her brother is in Dauntless. Her friends h...