A Ninja? ( Twisted Wonderland...

De LittleAkime

(Y/n) was on a Mission with her team when they were attacked by ninjas and (y/n) got taken to a different wor... Mais

Chapter 1: mission gone wrong๏ฟผ
Chapter 2: talking raccoon?๏ฟผ
A/n
Chapter 3: entrance ceremony
chapter 4 - Ramshackle Dorm
๏ฟผ should I be SUS? ๏ฟผ
Chapter 5 - The card of Ace ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ
NEW STORY
Chapter 6 : ๏ฟผ100 Windows๏ฟผ and fishy little fishes๏ฟผ
6k special: the Day you become a child๏ฟผ๏ฟผ [1]
Chapter ๏ฟผ7 -dwarfs mine๏ฟผ
Please read this๏ฟผ
IS OUT!
๐Ÿฅ€Down the rabbit hole๏ฟผ๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€ Down the๏ฟผ Rabbit๏ฟผ hole๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๏ฟผ down the rabbit hole๐Ÿฅ€
๐ŸฐThe apology๐Ÿฐ๏ฟผ
23K special: fnaf ๏ฟผ
๐ŸฆLong live the king๐Ÿฆ
Y/n info
๐ŸฆLong live the king๐Ÿฆ
My weird dream
๐ŸฆLong live the king๐Ÿฆ
This will not be tolerated๏ฟผ
๐ŸฆLong live the king๐Ÿฆ
A little rant
Another weird dream๏ฟผs
53k Special๏ฟผ: the day you become a child [p2]
AHHHHHHHHH
How dating (y/n) will be ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ
๐ŸฆLong live the king๐Ÿฆ
๐ŸฆLong live the king ๐Ÿฆ๏ฟผ
New story y'all
I wanna do a little Q&A
A little apology gift
New cover
I need help...

๐Ÿฆlong live the king๐Ÿฆ

2.3K 71 111
De LittleAkime

Last time~

'is..is coconut behind this?'

"That's him from the cafeteria I told you that cat and monkey looked familiar"

"be a good little herbivore and stand back"

"I SAID HE'S ISN'T IN OBJCT!"

"stay out of my way if you know what's good for you herbivore"

"who are you?"

"You may call me whatever you like....but you might come to regret it later..."

"Daughter of a man~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Disclaimer: anyone you talk to other than who already knows your a female and your alone with them other then them you'll talk in your male voice until I say otherwise)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes slightly twitch at the sound of a bunch of hyenas laughing I slowly open my eyes to see a pack of hyenas walking over me or most likely through me I sat up and looked around trying to figure out the place it's some sort of a giant cave I got up and followed the pack of hyenas deeper in the cave I pacifically followed behind three hyenas one was smirking The other one looks mad and the third one just looked dumb until they suddenly stopped and looked up I looked around at all of them until a deep chuckle echoed through the cave I looked in the front and up to see a lion standing at the top of a rock looking over at all of hyenas smiling wickedly.

" A shiny new era is tip-toeing nearer" he said staring down at all of them his eyes mat mine for a split second before they moved away.

" and where do we feature?" one of them asked aggressively the lion continued smirking not minding the attitude for now.

" just listen to teacher" he put a paw on his chest and leaned down then sat back straight.

" we're going to kill mufasa and Simba too, then I'll be king" he said and all the hyenas started cheering.

You:' kill? Be king?'

"Great idea. Long life the king! Long live the king" they kept chanting very excited the smile on the lion grow bigger and sharper.

"My teeth and ambitions are bared. Be prepared" he said and all the hyenas cheered louder I felt my eyes growing heavy and my eyelids lowering meaning it's time to wake up.

You:' but it can't end here I need to know more of this assassination mission' I tried to keep my eyes open but the lion jumped down in front of me making dust fly into my face I fell backwards feeling it take over me before I hit the ground I see the lion staring at me smiling wickedly showing his sharp teeth and my eyes finally closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/nPOV

I open my eyes back in my room and I hear a quiet argument happening on top of me I looked down to see coconut's back covering me and grim in front of him trying to get through him.

Grim:" come on, she's still asleep just one peek at her face it won't hurt" he whispered trying to look over but coconut will move to Block him I quickly grabbed my mask next to my head and put it on and got up surprising the two coconut stumbled forward and fell onto grim making both fell back.

You:" you were trying to look at my face while I was asleep?" I said coldly grim ears dropped and started to sweat.

Grim:" Ahah..No, not at all, why will I do that? I was just trying to wake you up. Ahaha..." he laughed nervously while I just stared at him" anyway breakfast has already started. Let's get going!" He pushed coconut off and jumped down the bed and quickly run out of the door I sighed and threw the covers off and brought my feet to the floor.

Coconut:" (oh oh Ah Ah)?" I looked over at coconut looking up at me in concern I brought my hand to his head and patted it.

You:" I'm okay buddy just because I woke up later than you doesn't mean there's something wrong with me" I said still looked Concern but nuzzled to my hand I kept patting him thinking back to what I found should I ask him? If he's that concerned for me he's going to tell me right? And I'm sure he has nothing to do with this, right?

You:" coconut-" I got interrupted by chubby coming in through the wall.

Chubby:" miss (y/n) two guys are downstairs waiting for you" he said I looked at coconut for a second then looked at the clock and my eyes widened seeing is close to 6 I quickly got up and went towards the closet opening it.

You:" shit. I overslept. That must be Ace and deuce waiting for me" I said take out my uniform is throwing them on the bed.

Chubby:" No not them this time. Is a middle schooler with red hair and the other guy has Orange with some of it tide up" he said and coconut laughed knowing who it is and at what just chubby called him.

You:" then it must be Riddle and cater. And he's not a middle schooler chubby he goes here and don't say that in front of his face"

Chubby:" oh, I wish you would've told me that earlier" I stopped when I was about to lift the shirt and turned my head to him.

You:" what do you-"

Riddle:"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!" Riddle came busting through the door face red in anger and his magic pen out cater behind him holding by the shoulders trying to hold him back.

Time skip~

Location-main street

So... after the surprised morning of Riddle trying to kill chubby he calmed down just a little but enough for me and cater to drag him out or more like me carrying now him and cater are at a distance behind us as we walking in the Main Street cater is trying to calm him down.

Grim:" oh yeah, did you go somewhere last night? You were gone when I woke up for the bathroom" both him and coconut looked at me on each side of my shoulders by his question I remember that buildings weirdo who somehow knew of my Secret.

You:" last night I went outside for a little breather when suddenly a guy with horns on his head appeared out of nowhere he looked disappointed that someone is living in the dorm he tried to get my name but I refused then he disappeared" I said and both their eyes widened.

Grim:" weeh. A weirdo With horns on his head. What's his name?" Grim asked and I softly shrugged shoulders.

You:" I don't know he didn't tell me, tho he told me to call him whatever I want but I might come to regret it. Is what he said" I said grim looked to be thinking and coco looked worried.

Grim:" Hmm, then...how about Tsunotaro?" He said I glanced at him raising an eyebrow.

You:" doesn't that mean hornton or something with horns?" I asked and he nodded " will probably make him mad...it's perfect" I said and and grim smiled in pride.

Coconut:" (monkey noises)?" He asked in concern.

You:" don't worry buddy he didn't do anything he was just standing there staring intensely at me like he just discovered a new species. Tho there is one thing concerning me about him" I said and both of them looked at me confused.

Grim:"huh? And what is that?" I looked behind me and Riddle and cater Dre in a safe distance from us I don't want them to worry.

You:" he knows" I quietly said and their eyes widened.

Grim:"you don't mean?" I nodded and their eyes widened more.

You:" right before he disappeared he called me daughter of the man"

Grim:" what! How? Did he sneak in without us nothing?" He asked and I shook my head.

You:" the ghosts said they never seen him enter he mostly walks around in the forest and I have seen him before walking around in there" I sighed annoyed running a hand down my face" and now I have two guys I have to worry about that lion and horny this keeping it a Secret is not going too well" grim giggled at the name but quickly cleared his throat when he saw my glare.

Grim:" [Ahem] What are you going to do now?"

You:" he had the school uniform so he probably goes here I'll look out for any horned guy in here" I said running a hand through my hair pushing it back from my face I let it down today since I didn't have time to get ready.

Grim:" If Tsunotaro is a student here we'll probably run into him at some point, you gotta introduce me. I never seen a human with horns"

You:" me and him aren't friends grim, if I see him I'll ask him how he knows and try and convince him not to tell" I said I then stopped walking hearing Riddle and cater behind us.

Riddle:" forgive me for my outburst earlier (y/n) and sorry for the damage I made in your room I'll sand some of my residents to help fix it" riddle spoke looking to the side in embarrassment and guilt. Oh yeah while Riddle was throwing spalls at chubby, chubby was dodging all of them resulting at the spells hit everything in my room and now half of the walls are torn and burned the windows are cracked and the mirror almost fell if I hadn't caught it on time.

You:" it's fine Riddle chubby was tormenting you and I already got some of my clones working on the damages" I said he turned his eyes to me then looked down at my uniform and walked closer stopped right in front of me and grabbed my untied tie.

Riddle:" Hm. Your tie is off following the rules starts with your attire or else your residents will never listen to you... although I guess it isn't as bad for you being the only one" he said as he tying my tie tho I can see he's have struggles since it's high and he's on his tippy toes just to reach my neck so I leaned down to make it easier for him.

Riddle:"...alright, there you go-" he looked up and our face are inches away from each other he stared into my eyes for a moment before he looked away and I see his ears are a bit red.

(Probably the fastest thing I've drawn in little time can't do colour and sorry for the bad Quality I don't know what's wrong with my drawing app)

You:" thanks" I said as he let go and I got back up I just stared at him while he still looking away his ears still red.

Grim:" Ace and deuce aren't with you" grim broke the awkward silence Riddle turned his head back to us but still avoided my eyes.

Riddle:" in accordance with the laws of the Queen of hearts: Number 249, they are currently feeding the flamingos in pink. But anyway there was another incident last night" me and grim eyes widened at the mention of a new incident.

Grim:" Ffgna!? Really?" I feel coconut flinch I glanced in confusion but looked back at them.

Cater:" according to the portrait that witnessed it, The victim was a 2nd year from scarabia dorm" he said as he took out his phone and looked at it for a second before looking back at us" Jamil viper. It apparently happened in the kitchen"

Riddle:" since still breakfast time, they're probably in the cafeteria. Let's check" we started heading to the cafeteria I'll sometimes glance at coco in suspicion remembering a last night.

Flash back~

You:" if that isn't too much do you think you can make me some tea? It will really help me" I asked he smiled closing his eyes.

Tall:" of course. Go up there now and I'll bring it to you" he said I nodded and walked up going to my room.

when I reached my room and walked in leaving the door open so tall can bring the tea I stood in front of the mirror staring at myself there's something drawn me to this mirror I haven't notice before but every time I had those dreams it starts with me walking through this minute and ending up in the garden or between animals there's something about this mirror is definitely not a ordinary one.

I turned my head to grim and coco still sleeping I kept staring at coconut my eyes slightly narrowed I looked at the window and it's slightly cracked open is almost unnoticeable but I did notice it.

You:" hmmmm" I hum in suspicion and walked towards his sleeping figure brought my hand to him and with my index and middle finger I flicked him and his figure disappeared in smoke.

I brought my hand back and stood frowning at the spot he ones was "sleeping" in then looked out from the window.

You:' just what are you up to coco and why are you acting so weird? What do you know?' I thought staring outside in worry for my little friend.

Flash back end~

Location-cafeteria

We entered the cafeteria and started looking for Jamil the new victim cater said he has dark skin and long black hair.

Cater:"Oh, there he is" he pointing at the end of the table with two guys sitting one is how cater describe him and next to him is..the dorm leader? The guy who wanted to make a party for me anyway we walked up to them.

Grim:" Yo. You're that guy that got injured in the kitchen yesterday? Tells us about it" grim jumped on the table in front of them surprising them I flicked the back of his head.

You:" mind the ways you greet people" I said and half glared at me rubbing the back of his head.

Jamil:" huh? What do you guys want out of the blue?" He asked crossing his both his arms and I noticed his hand is bandaged.

Kalim:" Aahhh! This is the raccoon set my butt on fire during the entrance ceremony!" He said out loud.

You:' oh yeah that's where I remember him from, he was the one running like a headless chicken on fire. What's his name again? I remember him saying it in the meeting'

Grim:" we're sorry for bothering you while you're eating" Riddle apologised and the guy just smiled very brightly.

Kalim:"The dorm head of Heartslabyul and the violent raccoon from the ceremony. Ah ha ha! This is a funny combo" he laughed grim ears popped up in irritation.

Grim:" I ain't no raccoon! I'm the great grim! And this here is my underling" he pointed his paw behind at me and the dorm leader eyes widened slammed both his hands onto the table and shot up from his seat leaning over the table and close the my face with the biggest brightest smile I have ever seen, everyone jumped by the sudden move.

Kalim:" you're the Ramshackle head! (Y/n) right? We finally meet again, did you change your mind about the party? I can sat it up today-" I put my fingertips on his mouth stopped him from talking.

You:" No, we're here for something else" I said and with the hand still on his mouth I push him back down and brought my hand back he looked unbothered my that move and smiled.

Kalim:" Oooh alright. You already know me from the last meeting but I'm kalim the dorm head of scarabia. This the vice head Jamil. Nice to meet you" he said with a very big smile me and grim kinda sweat dropped at that he nice but too loose.

Grim:" Oh, oohh, this guy got a loose screw or two" grim jumped back to my shoulder whispering to me coco and I slightly nodded.

Jamil:"...And? Why do you want to know about my injury?" He asked us they guys looked at each other.

Cater:" we're investigating the safety of the kitchen" cater quickly said covering of the nervousness in his voice Jamil raise an eyebrow then glared in suspicion.

Jamil:" Hmmmph. Why are students doing that, shouldn't the teachers or someone knowing of these stuff check it out?" He said the guys glanced at each other nervous trying to come up with an excuses fast kalim softly elbowed him.

Kalim:" Jamil. Don't be mean they obviously doing it to help others they want to insure the safety of other students" he turned back to us giving us a genuine smile the guys sighed in relief.

You:" No he's right" I said and they guys choked on their spit and looked at me wide eyed I then took out a paper and slammed it onto the table leaning down one hand on the paper and the other one on my hip.

You:" and that person is me. I took a part time job helping around the school and students whether is fixing lifting or rebuild everyone was too busy so the headmaster asked me to do it as it is part of my job" I said and leaned back crossing my arms over my chest the guy's sighed again in relief kalim smile more.

Kalim:" that's really nice of you (y/n), see Jamil? They just want to help others" he then took the flyer and looked over it "maybe I'll have you help in some of the parts then maybe you'll change your mind when you see how cool and fun they are" he said folding it and stuffed it in his pocket I looked over at Jamil.

You:" now. Can you tell us what happened?"

Jamil:" fine. Last night I was in the kitchen making agemanju with lamb per kalim request" he said and then Kalim interrupted.

Kalim:" Jamil agemanju is the best! You guys should come try it sometimes"

Jamil:" Kalim, don't get us distracted"

Kalim:" Ah, my bad my bad"

Jamil:" when I was finely chopping all the ingredients. For some reason my hand slipped and I cut myself" he said and some of us hummed.

Kalim:" Jamil is so good with a knife even the head cook was blown away. Were you tired of magift practice?" He asked and Jamil shook his head.

Jamil:" No. not so much that my hand will slip like that" he said and I sat in front of them and put both my hands on the table.

You:" can you demonstrate for me? You were chopping like this, right? Then what happened?" I said doing chopping motions with my hands.

Jamil:" yes like this then my hand holding the knife went over my other hand and sliced it" he said taking my hand motioning holding a knife and moved it over the one holding down the ingredient then moved it down in like cutting it.

Cater:" this does not look like slipping and cutting yourself" cater said leaning over my shoulder and I nodded and brought my hands back from his hold.

You:" let me ask you this. Did you feel unconscious for a moment there? Like your body had no Control for a Second" I asked and his eyes slightly widened and he put a finger to his chin.

Jamil:" I was going to mention that. While I was cooking, for a moment I felt my consciousness slip away" he said I had my suspicion my need to make sure my theory is solid.

You:" did It felt like maybe someone was Controlling you?" I said and he nodded again.

Jamil:" exactly. I've felt that sensation before. My guess, it was someone's unique magic" he said and all of them gasp.

Kalim:" Oh yeah. Your unique magic is-ffmmghphff!!!" Before kalim can continue Jamil covered his mouth.

Jamil" we're not talking about me right now" he glared at him then removed his hand and looked back at us " Anyway, I think they use magic to control the movement of others"

You:" that makes more sense"

Cater:" I see now, that's why everyone thought they were just being careless"

Riddle:" and since it's only for a moment, those who were injured would mistake being manipulated for being careless as well even when I fell on the stairs, I didn't feel like someone had controlled me to do so"

Cater:" trying to find that magic... this just became expert difficulty, what should we do?"

Grim:" I wish I had that magic then I'll have everyone give me all the bread I want" he said.

You:" I know who it is" I said getting up surprising them.

Grim:" Ah! What do you mean?" He asked I didn't answer but just bowed to the two.

You:" thank you both for that help have a nice day" I said and turned around and walked away the Riddle and cater still confused but still followed me

Kalim:" I don't know what's going on but good luck. And tell me if you change your mind" he yelled waving his arm.

Cater:" w-wait (y/n), what do you mean you know who it is?" Cater said as we walking fast out from the cafeteria and in the halls.

You:" you guys seriously don't get it yet? It all makes sense how so suddenly a lot of students keep getting injured and all of them said the same thing of losing consciousness for a moment then coming back with injuries" I said and grim cater and Riddle looked at each other confused.

Riddle:" okay, we figure that out just now but how did you figure out who it is?"

You:" grim, remember that deluxe sandwich that was taken from you?" I asked still looking forward.

Grim:" the deluxe minchi Katsu sandwich? Yeah I remember and I remember...huh?" He stopped talking and his eyes widened in realisation.

Grim:"Aaahhhh!!!" He screamed and cater coconut and Riddle jumped looking at him shocked.

Cater:" what was that!? Why did you scream?" Cater ask but grim looked at me.

Grim:" y-you mean?" He said and I nodded glaring in front of me.

You:" that hyena. Ruggie Buccie is our culprit" I said and their eyes widened.

Cater:" Ruggie...from savanaclaw?"

Riddle:" then let's catch in interrogate him" said riddle determined.

You:" cater can you find him for me?" I asked and cater quickly took out his phone and looked over it.

Cater:" Uummm. Ruggie Buccie is in class 2-B" he said and we all made a straight line to the class to finally catch culprit.

Time skip to the class.

Grim:" Where is Ruggie Buccie!" Grim yelled into the class room making the teacher stop and the students looked over at us I softly smacked the back of his head again and looked over at Trein who was glaring at us.

You:" forgive us sensei for the rude entrance we just want to talk to Ruggie Buccie" I said Trein sighed not really caring and wanting to continue teaching motioned to Ruggie.

You:" Ruggie. Please come outside for moment" I said staring intensely at him he gulped and got up from his seat and followed us out.

Ruggie:" it's you guys again. Listen no matter how many times you ask I can't give you the deluxe minchi Katsu sandwich back"

Riddle:" Ruggie Buccie we would like to ask you a few things about the string of accidents involving players that hasn't occurred in around campus" he said and the smile on Ruggie dropped.

Ruggie:" uh-oh... that doesn't sound like a pleasant Convo"

Cater:" Let's go somewhere else for this" we went further away from the classroom so nobody will hear.

Riddle:" alright well I don't know all the details you can't let Ruggie use his unique magic so I'll use my unique magic-"

Ruggie:" what's this now? Riddle are you alright using that strong spall without your magical pen?" Said Ruggie Riddle looked confused and looked in his packet and his eyes widened.

Riddle:" wh-what!? My magical pen is gone!"

Grim:" Hay cater your pen is gone too" grim pointed at cater front packet where his pen was and its gone.

Ruggie:" Shishishi. Man, you guys are easy" we looked at him holding Riddle and cater pens" I don't have any more time to kill with y'all so I'm just gonna make my exit. Bye-bye~" he said and dashed away at a fast speed.

Grim:" Hey! Stop right there!" Grim shouted.

Riddle:" Gr...Freeze! If you don't stop I'll have your head!! OFF WITH-"

Cater:" Hold up riddle! You finally got rid of all the blot in your body recently!" Cater but his hands on his shoulders I looked at Ruggie running away and I see Deuce and Ace walking in his Direction Ace is laughing while deuce looked embarrassed.

You:" Ace deuce stop him!" I yelled they stopped and looked at me then Ruggie dashed pass them making them stumble.

Ace:" Ah! What's going on?"

Riddle:" The culprit for the string of accidents had made off with out magical pens! Catch Ruggie Buccie this instance!! I'm sure you know what happens if you don't!?" Riddle yelled his face had turned red in pure anger.

Deuce:"Eeeh!?" Deuce looked shocked but quickly turned around and followed after Ruggie.

Ace:" your dragging us into this!?" Ace asked following deuce.

You:" seems familiar doesn't it?" I said running after them.

3rdPOV

You all chased after Ruggie with Ace deuce and grim trying to hit him with their spalls but he'll always Dodge them so quickly tho deuce did catch him off guard when he made a cauldron fall in front of him that made him slow down a little we kept chasing him outside to the courtyard.

Ruggie:" Shishishi. That's all you can do with the four of you? You're not much are ya" he laughed at you as you guys stopped to catch their breath.

Ace:" huff huff. W-what's with this guy? He's way too quick"

Deuce:"Huuff! He's not just fast, he's freakishly acrobatic"

Grim:" Ffnaaa. I can't believe I can't catch him"

Ruggie:" shishishi. Compare to the backstreet in the slums,  this is a cakewalk" he said and turned around about to continue running until he bumped into you.

Ruggie!" Ah! When did you get here? You were just behind me" he said then ran to the right but bumped into again.

Ruggie!" What the-?" You grabbed the pens in his hand he acted fast and tried to pull them back and now you and him are pulling on the pens trying to get them off the other.

Ruggie:" Hey stope it" by his other hand he pushed you by your chest you groaned and let go backings away and an arm over your chest glaring at him Ruggie was confused for a second but destructive enough for coconut to jump and snatch the pens from him and throw them at you and you caught them and slowly started stepped closer towards him he backed away and turned around but Ace deuce and grim are blocking him he glared at all of us.

Y/nPOV

Ruggie:" even if you caught me how are you going to prove that I'm the culprit?" He said relaxing and putting both his hands behind his head.

Deuce:" excuse me?" we all glare at him he relaxed and putting both his hands behind his head.

Ruggie:" you don't have any evidence that I'm the one who injured. Did anyone see me use magic? Did you get any pictures of it? You haven't, huh?" He smirked I glanced at coco when he flinched and he's staring intensely at him.

Ace:"Uuugh...t-that's" Ace got nervous rubbing the back his neck.

You:" you're nothing but a coward" I said glaring at him he turned to him and just scuffed.

Ruggie:" next time you chase me have your ducks in a row first. Try as much as you like though, next time I'll probably impossible for you too" he said smirking and I kept glaring coldly at him" oh then that's it for today's game of tag. Bye-bye~" he run off laughing Ace groaned and kicked the the ground.

Ace:"shit! Screw him!"

Deuce:" dorm head is gonna have our heads"  deuce said in depression.

You:" will he said next time so he's probably planning another accident"

Jack:" Y'all sill haven't Learned your lesson?" We turned around at the voice to see that wolf who we were supposed to protect.

Ace:" huh! You should've helped instead of watching. Your dorm is full with bastards like him" Ace glared at him.

Jack:" why are you working so hard for other peoples sake?" He asked and the two looked confused.

Deuce:" other people's?"

Jack:" I understand wanting to get back at the culprit for the people who got hurt but..."

Ace:" huh? What are you talking about?"

Jack:" Eh?" Jack now was the one confused.

Ace:" Who said anything about doing this for the other people sake?" Ace smirked.

Deuce:" we just want to score points by capturing the culprit"

Ace:" Yeah yeah. Then get picked for the magical shift tournament and show off for the whole world"

Grim:" i'm gonna catch that guy then be on the big screen"

Ace:" I feel bad for Tray but I'm gonna take his spot" they smiled at each other and I Forwarded my eyebrows in disgust at them.

Jack:" hmph! I can't trust guys who just do things for others. But you guys are worst then I thought" he smirked.

Ace:" what. You're definitely worse than us by the looks of it you knew what's going on"

Grim:" Oh! Yeah. You know that since you're in the same dorm you wouldn't be targeted" they spat at him he stayed silence for a moment.

Jack:" Oi assholes go a round with me" he said and all our eyes widened.

Ace:" Huuuh? What's gotten into you?"

Jack:" if guys gonna spill their guts they start with their fists. If you can show me your not go bark but no bite, I'll tell you everything I know"

Ace:" Geh, I hate getting all sweaty"

Deuce:" I don't hate it, makes things simple" said deuce cracking his knuckles with an excited smirk on.

Grim:"Ffgna! Deuce bad-boy-switch has been flipped"

You:" I'm in" I said walking towards him but Ace stopped me by holding my shoulders.

Ace:" wait are you serious!?" He said and I turned my head to him glaring.

You:" yes, are you misunderstanding me again?" He put both hands up in the air.

Ace:" No no no! Not at all, I have full Faith in you"

Deuce:" is just I also want to fight" Deuce said sounding kinda sad.

Jack:" come I'll take you both on then" Jack said rolling up his sleeves I put a hand on deuce's shoulder.

You:" I'll go first then in the middle I'll tag you in to switch does that sound right?" I asked and he hesitantly nodded.

Deuce:" B-but why can't I go first?" He asked I looked down for a second then back up with the lust of fighting in my eyes.

You:" Because is been so long since I had a real fight" I said taken off the Jacket and handed it to Ace and walked to the front the guy's gulped and glanced at each other Jack backed away a little to make Space for us but kept his eye contact with me and cracked his knuckles I took off my tie and tied my hair up as he stretching his arms still keeping eye contact then we both got in a fighting position glaring at each other.

(I honestly don't have the time near the patients to write it down and I suck at it so here the video for it the fight you two start at 2:17 and stop at 3:43 ignore all the blood and stuff you made sure not to hurt him to bad)

I kicked him to the ground and backed up both catching our breath he stand back up both fists up again I want to continue but I can feel deuce's excitement growing so I back walk to them and put my hand behind me opening my hand and deuce slapping it and walked to the front I stood next to Ace I glanced at Ace and he's staring at me with his cheeks red I didn't think much of it and watched the fight I gotta say Deuce is very good he dodges very fast and Quick with his hands I'm almost impressed they blow the Final punch at each other at ones and backed away from each other breathing heavy.

Jack:" Huff, huff... Y-you definitely know what you're doing with your punches" he said out of breath holding a hand to his stomach.

Deuce:" Huff. You too...huff, your pretty good" I walked up to him and held my hand out he looked at it but took it and I shake.

You:" good fight, you definitely showed me potential I never seen in anyone" I said his face still had the same emotion but I notice his ears twitching probably liking the praise.

Jack:"... alright, my consciousness is clear I'll tell you everything" he said letting go of my head.

Ace:" how did this clear your consciousness exactly?" Asked Ace worried.

Jack:" I'm crossing a line here. I'm about to betray my dorm. But I can't put up with this anymore!!" he said in anger" A fight is about testing how far you can go by challenging tough opponents. I've put myself in wringer to see how far I can go in this tournament. Cowardly tricks makes me nauseous! There's no meaning in victory like that, I want to use my own power to claim a victory at the top"

Ace:" Ah, this guy's a pain in the ass" Ace whispered to me and I elbowed him.

You:" No he isn't, he gets it training isn't for other is for your own needs. Why do you think I'm so strong?"

Deuce:" I get you! I really get it!! That feeling!!" Deuce said happy.

Grim:" we've our own pain in the ass" said grim I looked over at Jack.

You:" continue please" I said and he stayed silent for a second.

Jack:" Ruggie's unique magic is.. something that makes another person move exactly like him. To cause the accident he made them move in ways The only looked like they weren't being careful"

Ace:" I see that's why he made grim copy him in the cafeteria to keep it a secret"

Grim:" remembering it makes me angry all over again don't underestimate the grudges over food"

Deuce:" but just a second. If he did something to make someone fall down the stairs won't that look suspicious?"

Jack:" Ruggie isn't flying solo creating his accident I bet most of savanaclaw is in on it. Like you said, Ruggie will stand out if he was acting on his own, so the other residents acting like his wall and provide cover"

Deuce:" the dorm is in on it...but why would they?"

Ace:" umm. How well your team does in the magical shift tournament can have a big impact on your future right?" He said and jumped back and hide behind me when Jack growled at him.

Jack:" the now comes before the future. There's no point if you don't show what you can do it! And I really can't stand the dorm head, Leona Kingscholar. That guy is amazing but he never gives it is all"

Grim:" that's true he was a very tough opponent even though he's always lazing around" grim said and he's right when he was playing against them he was a lot energetic and excited.

Jack:" Jack:" right!? He has so much natural talent so why doesn't he polish it!? I hate his type the most. His play from three years ago was so awesome, so when I got in this school after I joined savanaclaw I thought I'd be able to play the magift with him for real" he said and in the end sounded a bit odd like he's sad or disappointed I felt Ace nudging me and he lean closer.

Ace:" hey (y/n). It seems like he's just complaining about his dorm"

You:" when in Reality he actually looks up and respects him he's the reason he got in this school and dorm. I can see it" I said and Ace nodded.

Jack:" the incidents so far might seem inconsequential but I'm sure they've got their sights on something bigger"

Deuce:" something bigger" deuce asked.

You:" he's after one particular person isn't he? This whole thing happened because of his hatred for one person. Am I wrong?" I said wanting to make sure of a theory of mine and he shook his head telling me that isn't wrong.

Jack:" the dorm head of Diasomnia. Malleus Draconia" when he said the name I feel a chill run down everyone's spine.

You:' Malleus Draconia. Isn't that the name of the guy they keep forgetting to invite? And why do I feel like I know that name or at least someone that could have that name'

Jack:" that guy is a monster on the field and lad Diasomnia to to victory two years in a row. Because of that savanaclaw lost in their first match without scoring a single point, all the older guys held a grudge for that"

Deuce:" losing with out scoring at all... that has to be frustrating for a dorm it's usually at the top"

Jack:" Yeah. They were humiliating while the whole world watched. They're trying to retake their glory but with underhanded methods"

Ace:" so they're planning to do something to Diasomnia the day of the tournament"

Jack:" that's right and I'm gonna crush that plan" he said with his fist up.

Riddle:" thank you for telling us all of this" we looked back to see Riddle and cater walking towards us.

Deuce:" Dorm head, Diamond"

Riddle:" I can't allow anyone to sully our important traditions with their personal grudges"

Cater:" what do you wanna do Riddle?"

Riddle:" we have no evidence against Ruggie for the incidents so far so we can't convict him. Leona and his group are intelligent. They'd find a way out if we tried to accuse them"

You:" so we have to catch them at the scene of the crime" I said and he nodded.

Riddle:" I have an idea first-"

Jack:" wait. I just shared information with you. I've no intentions of teaming up"

Cater:" Eh! You're saying that now?"

Jack:" I'm gonna take down my dorm myself. See ya" he turned around and started walking the guys looked at each other not knowing what to do.

You:" you want to stop them yet you couldn't stop any of the incident so far" I said and he halted and looked at me over his shoulder glaring.

Jack:" ...Ah?"

Grim:" T-there it is...(y/n)'s blunt insight" Grim gulped and him and coconut jumped onto Ace's and deuce's shoulders.

Deuce:" the chances of winning one versus the whole dorm are very slim" deuce's said and I walked closer to him. Stepping in front of the group.

You:" I get that you want to show off but you can't win against them, Jack. It's you against maybe 50 of them and you're in the same dorm as them if they find out that you're going behind their backs they're all gonna jump you and make sure you won't tell a soul and we or anyone won't be there to help you'll be all on your own so stop the tough edgy guy and be more reasonable" I said and the guys behind me are getting nervous backing up Ace and deuce grabbed cater and Riddle and pulled them behind a bush, Jack slowly turned around to face me glaring hard at me.

Jack:" DAAHHHHH!!" Jack charged at me with his fist up ready to punch my eyes widened when a memory popped in front of me.

"DAHHHHH!!" The painful scream of my Dad when a sword went through his chest his arm was cut off his whole face was covered in blood his whole body was cut up and broken in ways you can see the bones coming out.

Riddle:" (Y/N) WATCH OUT!!" The voice of Riddle snapped me out of it and I see Jack fist about to hit me and I quickly moved to the side he kept swinging and I'll Dodge, his fist came at me again and I grabbed it and with my other hand I grabbed the upper part of his arm and with a yell I lifted him up and threw him to the ground onto his back I stared down breathing heavy wide eye at the memory I got but quickly shook my head and looked at him sill holding his arm I bend over.

You:"...let's just work together Jack. After all, smart wolfs hunt as a pack. So are you gonna be one?" I said he growled at me but closed his eyes and took a deep breath then looked back up at me a bit calm.

Jack:"....fine, I'll hear you out" he said I let go of him satisfied with his answer he got up and dusted his uniform then glared back at me" but if I don't like your plan I'm out" I nodded and stuck my hand out he huffed but took it and we shake the guys sigh and come out from behind the bush cater had his phone out sideways and smiling like an idiot with a blush on.

Ace:" this guy is seriously a pain.."Ace sighed cater put back his phone and looked over at Ace.

Cater:" his stubbornness is right in the line as yours Ace" he said and Ace just rolled his eyes.

Riddle:" then to continue what I was saying earlier first..." we huddled closer and leaned down he looked irritated by that move but started explaining his plan and further in everyone smirked liking everything I glanced at Jack and he's listening closely his ears will twitch and his eyes would widen at some parts he noticed my stare and looked at me when we lacked eyes his widened and immediately looked away and went back frowning this guy is really trying to show like he isn't interested.

Ace:" I see now. This works" Ace leaned back smiling.

Deuce:" leave it to dorm head Roseheart"

Cater:" Then i'll be running around getting stuff done until the day of"

Riddle:" i'm counting on you. Make sure not to draw suspicion" he said and cater nodded and winked at him.

Cater:" And? Now that you've heard the plan, what'll do Jack? You out?" He asked we all looked over at him.

Jack:"... it's not a cowardly plan...I'll help you out this time" he coughed and crossed his arms standing straight.

Grim:" this guy isn't honest at all" grim sighed I put my hands in my pocket and feel two pens I suddenly remembered and I took them out and walked over to Riddle and cater.

You:" here you go I managed to take it from him" I said handing the pens to them they smiled and took them.

Riddle:" thank you (y/n) your helpful unlike someone" he glared at Ace and deuce and went back smiling at me.

Cater:" I new you'll come through for us~" cater opened his arms about to hug me but as he stepped closer I put a hand on his chest and held him back from coming any closer.

You:" please don't" I said my eyebrows narrowed in disgust. (Before I hear anything in the comments in this one about (y/n) being too rude to cater when he was just trying to hug her let me tell you that she doesn't like anyone to Touch her she doesn't like any physical touch especially from someone who she isn't really close too except for maybe hand shake sometimes, grim and coconut who are allowed to climb onto her shoulder or arms or in a hand-to hand fights but other then that she doesn't like anyone touching her and without her permission)

Ace:" hey what about us? Sh-HE! He wasn't the only one chasing after him" we all glared at Ace when he almost slipped and spat out my pronounce Jack looked at him confused.

Jack:" why were you about to call him she?" Jack asked Ace started sweating and stuttering.

You:" because this blind idiot won't stop bullying me for having long hair, if you had long hair you'd definitely be called a girl you look more feminine then me" I said Ace acted in and glared at me.

Ace:" I'm sorry ok? But Nobody told you to grow your hair hella long. Anyway, let's go home I'm so beat" Ace quickly changed the subject and everyone joined in but Jack still looked sceptical.

Grim:" and I'm starving" we all started walking away.

Riddle:" Oh by the way, first years" We stopped and looked back at Riddle and I feel his demeanour drop.

Riddle:" since it was in the name of gathering information, I will overlook your breaking School rules number 8: personal parts are strictly prohibited on school grounds. Next time it will be off with all of your heads. Understood?" He said glaring hard clutching his pen the guy's flinched even Jack.

Deuce/grim/Ace/you:" Yes, I'm so sorry"

Jack:"...Uh-huh"

Riddle:" Good, let's go back to the dorm" he started walking towards the entrance with cater behind him.

Jack:" I thought he looked like a weakling but your dorm head is terrifying" Jack whispered and quickly they nodded.

Ace:" I know right? He's easy to mistake to hedgehog but he has the quills of a porcupine. It's best not to  disobey him"

You:" let's keep the ball rolling until the tournament. See ya guys tomorrow" I said Ace and deuce said goodbye and quickly ran after Riddle and cater and left Jack with me coco and grim.

Jack:" you haven't answer the question" he said I turned to him tho my eyes didn't show it I was confused.

You:" what question?" He crossed his arms staring at me.

Jack:" why are you doing this, what do you get from it?" He asked I stayed silence thinking of what to say and looked over at a distant.

You:" at first I did it because the headmaster told me and I couldn't refuse since he keeps the water and electricity running in the dorm but learning more about all of this I realised their doing this for their pure pleasure and I can't stand for that" I said in anger looking back at him glaring hatred in my eyes Jack eyes widened but got back to normal.

Jack:" but what will you get from it?"

You:" me, personally. Nothing, other than justice for them and now a revenge for trying to hurt my friends" I said and walked off leaving him alone.

3rdPOV

Jack watched you walking away and scratched under his nose his eyes narrowed you were definitely an odd one for him he can never figure you out he saw you walking around and you're like almost a shadow a moment you'll be there the next moment your gone and he was impressed at how strong you are you were very Quick are your feet and hands but there's still that odd odd smell he keeps getting he smiled the Cologne but there's another smell with it and when you two were fighting he was closer to your neck and smelled the other Saint it was... represent a female Jack quickly shook his head out if those thoughts.

Jack:' No that's impossible, there's no way there'll be a girl going to an all boy school that would be too dangerous for her maybe he just likes female perfumes' he thought and started walking back to his dorm.

Y/nPOV

We entered the dorm and I throw grim onto the couch went into the kitchen opened the cabinet grabbed three canned tuna walked back and gave them to him, he didn't question it and happily took them I held coconut and walked up to my room walked in and closed the door behind me I put coconut on the bed and stood in front of him.

You:" you knew of what's going on. Didactic you coconut?" I said he kept his head down not saying anything I sighed went to the closet and brought out my bag and put it on the table and rummaged through it looking between my Journals aid kits and weapons until I found what I wanted a small collar with a tiny box someone I've meant long ago made this Device for me so I can Connect me my monkey better it's a talking box that is able to translate what the animal is saying I walked back to coconut and Crouched down and but the collar on him he didn't object.

When I finished I touched the glass ball on the side and filled it with some of my chakra a small light binged letting me know it's now on I got back up and looked down at coconut.

You:" Please coco we really need this you are our only evidence here" I said in a soft tone he looked hesitant.

Coconut:" ( I'm scared) his voice was soft like a child I looked concerned and got down and patted his head.

You:" there's nothing to be scared of buddy. Their not going to hurt you no one will hurt you as long as I'm here they'll lose their arm before even getting-"

Coco:" (NOT THAT!!)" He suddenly screamed I was shocked he never yelled like this before.

You:" then what is it?" I asked keeping patting his head to calm him down.

Coco:" (I'm scared for you)" he said quietly looking down I was even more confused.

You:" scared for me? Why?"

Coco:" ( I'm scared of what they'll do to you their really big and dangerous and scary looking. I know you can take all of them on but I'm still scared)" he said sounding like he's about to cry I brought him to a hugged patting him.

You:" my dear coconut, my best friend. Thank you for worrying about me I really appreciate it but your helping them by keeping it a Secret they are hurting innocent people that just want to play in the tournament and their doing it for their own selfish needs we can't let that go on. So please coco, you are our only evidence to stop them" I said he stayed silence for a while.

Coco:" (okay. But promise me you'll be careful! I have a really bad feeling about tomorrow)"

You:" I will and you don't have to come tomorrow I know how that lion scare you" I said and he started telling me everything from when he first saw it to how he was sneaking out to spy on them.

3rdPOV

Location-savanaclaw dorm-lounge

Leona:" Ruggie I heard you were chased around by those brats from heartslabyul this afternoon. This is why I tell you not to leave evidence behind! Fool!" Leona glared at him Ruggie started to sweat.

Ruggie:" T-that's not it. There was certain circumstances... they haven't gotten their hands on any evidence so please don't worry" he said putting both hand up.

Leona:"..Tsk. I paid a high price to that Octo-punk for his help. If something goes wrong it's you who's getting fried, be prepare"

Ruggie:" prepare for the main dish is going smoothly"

Resident A:" we'll make sure to get those Diasomnia jerks to squeal" he said high-fiving his friend.

Ruggie:" Aah, I'm so excited to see it play out. I want to see malleus draconia on his knees in shame in from of Leona. The whole world will sure applaud us... even a hyena like me could get a big name scout" Ruggue said almost in a daze.

Resident A:" The pro legends are gonna want us"

Leona:" hah. You guys are already getting excited like you already like you already caught your prey"

Resident B:" and your popularity will skyrocket, Leona"

Resident A:" everyone in the sunset Savannah are gonna think Leona are a better fit for a king" he said and the smirk on Leona dropped.

Leona:" Theory and practice are two different things" he muttered.

Ruggie:" huh?" Ruggie looked over at him but Leona just shook his head.

Leona:" nothing. [yawn]...I'm going to bed scatter"

Ruggie:" Roger. Good night, Leona" the all got up and left leaving him alone.

Leona:" being the top of the school doesn't mean the whole world gets to turn on its head" he laid down closing his eyes all along in the lounge or that's what he keeps thinking.

In the darkest corner mismatched eyes are staring at him hearing everything they've said they hummed to themselves and was about to sneak away but..

Leona:" Are you gonna keep hiding herbivore?" he said sitting up and turned his head glaring at the corner the person kept staring back until they took a step out of the shadows and stood in front of him Leona smirked seeing who it is got up and walked towards...

Y/nPOV

I got out of the headmaster's office and closed the door behind me after what coconut told me we ran to Crowley's office before he leaves and we told him everything he was surprised that coconut talks but listened and looked very serious he was about to interfere but I stopped him and told him that we already got a plan to catch them at the spot and he agreed not after he had a mental breakdown about how his selfish students are finally holding hands and while I was there I blacked out and got a vision of the same yellow light and more ink drops making the puddle even more bigger.

You:" I'm proud of you coconut" I said pulling my mask down for my mouth to be out and kissed him on the head " let's go home now you must be tired" I said and right when I said that he yawned rubbing his eye I held him close and let him sleep in my arms and started walking heading to our "home"

Click!

I quickly turned around at the sound of the camera again I looked at the end of the hell and I see a flash of light quickly disappearing I ran towards it surprising coconut from his sleep I quickly turned left looking around I see at a distance two tall shadows quickly turning to the other hallway I groaned and ran after them when I reached behind the wall I see no one the hall are empty I groaned loudly.

You:" cowards! Come out here and face me instead of hiding behind a fucking camera!" I shouted into the dark hallway, silence nothing just the sound of a clock from a distance and that's it I looked around glaring one last time then turned around walking back.

3rdPOV

The two tall figures got out from behind a old grandfather clock and they peeked out from behind a wall to see your figure walking away.

Jade:" why did you do that Floyd!?" He whispered frowning at his brother.

Floyd:" that wasn't me Jade! I didn't even bring my phone this time and the sound looked to be from above us" he whispered back Jade put a hand on his chin.

Jade:" then I'm guessing we're not the only one interested in the magicless student" he said and Floyd yawned.

Floyd:" can we go back to the dorm now~ I'm tired~" he said sleep rubbing his eye Jade smiled softly at his twin and patted his head Floyd giggled.

Jade:" Let's go back we haven't find anything new today and we need to be prepared for tomorrow's tournament" he said and they both walked away back to their dorm.

What they didn't notice is the flying object in the corner on the ceiling it turned on lightning up the dark corner it was hiding in and showed the picture it took of you walking away with coconut sleeping peacefully in your arms and another one of you kissing his head.

???:" ahahah~ I got another one and it's so perfect just like the rest~" it said laughing in a almost lovesick way the it turned its lights off going back to hiding in the shadow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's so so perfect~...just like her~

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

8.3K 318 6
Thank you for everyone who comfort and supported me on my little rant chapter I love you all so much <3 (Y/n) was confident yet shy Chubb girl but sh...
128K 5.5K 50
โ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™จ โž In which Y/n L/n finds herself in an all-male school as the only female. She will not let h...
6K 328 10
โ”€ ๐•๐€๐‘ ๐“๐–๐’๐“ ร— ๐…๐„๐Œ!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ " ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—’ ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ , ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
54.3K 1.6K 38
{"๐“˜ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ"} ~~~ [Y/n] was just a normal kid who was a 13 year old otaku kid. ~ W...