The Isekai'd Knight (Genshin...

By GuardianLugia8

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to anothe... More

Prologue - Being Isekai'd!
Chapter 1 - The City Of Wind And Freedom
Chapter 2 - The Butler Of The Knights
Chapter 3 - The Crown Of Thorns
Chapter 4 - The Flying Bunny And The Witch's Class
Chapter 6 - The Spindrift Knight
Chapter 7 - Noble Vs Plebeian
Chapter 8 - The Understanding Between The Knights
Chapter 9 - Date with Lisa
Chapter 10 - The Meeting Of The Captain's
Happy New Year!
Chapter 11 - Becoming An Adventurer
Chapter 12 - Life Is Hilarious
Chapter 13 - Friendship Of The Spindrift Knight
Chapter 14 - I Can't Catch A Break Can I?
Chapter 15 - Am I Lucky or Unlucky?
Chapter 16 - Taking Care Of Jean Gunnhildr As A Child
Chapter 17 - The Cat Mascot and The Lion's Protector
Chapter 18 - Jean's Case, 1 Vs 21 Is A Fair Match, A Second-hand Embarrassment
Chapter 19 - A Robot Or More?
Chapter 20 - Damn you Varka! Kaeyaaaaa!
Chapter 21 - Every Action Has A Consequence. Sometimes Electrifying.
Chapter 22 - The Power Inside, Rage Is Dangerous (For The Enemies)
Chapter 23 - My Flawed Heart
Chapter 24 - Another Step in Power and Getting Two More
Chapter 25 - Leveling The Battlefield and A Trip To The Icy Mountain
Chapter 26 - The Wolf's Trial For Strength And Wisdom
Chapter 27 - The Party For A Vision And The Bards Stage
Chapter 28 - Love Advice and A Special Greeting
Chapter 29 - The Start Of A Great Day And Meeting Of Two Adventurers
Chapter 30 - A Trip To The Entombed
Chapter 31 - First Obstacle
Chapter 32 - Second One and Reaching Final
Chapter 33 - At the Top
Chapter 34 - Fighting A God
Chapter 35 - Return to the City of Freedom and Surprise Visit
Chapter 36 - The Talk with Buddha and His Task
Chapter 37 - A New World of Battle
Chapter 38 - World of Battle (Part 2)
Chapter 39 - World of Battle (Part 3)
Chapter 40 - Return to Teyvat
Chapter 41 - My Spark Knight
Chapter 42 - Confessions

Chapter 5 - Helping A Bunny

4.3K 110 29
By GuardianLugia8

Hello my fellow readers. Here is the new chapter for my book. I am on a roll with this book of mine. I hope all of you Genshin Impact fans and others will like this new chapter of mine.

Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book.

I hope you will enjoy this.
---------------------------------------------
I was currently in Springvale as I had an irritated look on my face while a clearly embarrassed and flustered Amber was standing in front of me. Then I pinched my nose and let out a sigh as I then looked at the girl in front of me.

"So, let me make sure that I got it right. You, Amber, were tasked by Grandmaster Varka to escort the air balloon carrying wine and other supplies from the Dawn Winery to Mondstadt." I said to her.

Amber just nodded with an embarrassed face.

"But when you were halfway there you happened to see a bunch of rabbits which you said and I quote "we're so cute that no one could resist them" and then went after them." I said as I looked at her.

Amber nodded again as her face started to get more red.

"Then, after your cuddle time with the rabbits were over you remembered the task that was given to you by the Grandmaster and went back to get the supplies. But when you got back, you not only found out that they were taken, but they were taken by hilichurl's to their camp. Is all of that correct?" I asked her in the end.

"Yeah." Amber said in an embarrassed tone as she was looking at the ground.

My eyebrows twitched as I tried to calm myself. I could understand her love for rabbits. She literally wears a bandana in the shape of rabbit ears so it's a no brainer. But still! To forget about her mission at seeing a few rabbits is not good. She's a legitimate member of the knights of Favonius AND an outrider as well. How could she make a mistake like that?

"And you're telling me this because?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Because I need your help in getting the goods back." Amber said with the same face.

"Why didn't you ask any of the other knights?" I asked her.

"Because they are busy with their patrols." Amber quickly said.

"Why didn't you ask Lisa?" I asked her.

"She has her job as a librarian." Amber said to me.

"Noelle?" I asked.

"She's busy helping others." Amber said to me.

"What about Master Diluc? Those are his wine right?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

Amber's eyes widened as she had a scared look on her face.

"By Lord Barbatos no! If Master Diluc finds out that I let his wine get into the hands of Hilichurl's, I don't know what he'll do to me. He's the last person I want to ask help about this matter." Amber said frantically.

Well, I guess considering his personality, I kind of have to agree on that.

"So, why did you ask me for help? I'm pretty sure there are many more people in the knights who could help you." I said to her.

"W-Well, I need the one who helped me to stay quiet about this and you came to my mind." Amber said with an embarrassed tone as she scratched the back of her head.

So that's what she's after huh. She wants someone's help but also wants them to stay quiet about the matter. I sighed as I then looked at her.

"Alright fine. I don't have any jobs to do at the moment anyways." I said to her.

"Wait really!? You'll help?!" Amber asked me in a surprised tone as her face became on one of hope.

"Yeah. But if we want to get the good to Mondstadt fast. We need to get it back righ away." I said to her.

"Right. Follow me then." Amber said as she started to walk as I followed her.

Time skip

"You've gotta be kidding me." I said as I looked in front of me from between the bushes.

Me and Amber were hiding in the bushes a few metres away from the hilichurl camp. But I really wasn't liking the situation we're in. There were 10 hilichurl's, 4 crossbow ones, 2 fire club wielding ones and 4 shield and club ones. On top of that, there were three Mitachurl's, 2 wooden shield using ones and one axe using one.

And then, there were two Samachurl's to boot, one Anemo and the other Dendro. Yeah, that was not good.

I turned and looked at Amber who avoided my gaze. But I just kept on looking at her and then she slowly faced me.

"This was the "small" camp you were telling me about?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Umm, y-yes?" Amber said hesitantly as she looked at me with a sheepish look.

I sighed and then looked at the camp. The transport balloon was on the far side of the camp so it was easy to get the goods. But the problem was that we have to get it out of camp without damaging anything inside it. I thought of any ways we could get the balloon out of the camp. After thinking for sometime my gaze went to Amber who was looking nervously at me. Then I looked at the hilichurl's and then got an idea.

"Hey Amber, do you have anything that we can use to distract the hilichurl's?" I asked her as I looked at the camp.

Of course I knew of her Baron Bunny but had to act like I didn't know it. Can't risk raising suspicions.

"Oh yeah. I can use my Baron Bunny to distract them." Amber said as a look of realization came on her face.

"Baron Bunny?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"It's my favourite special technique. I make a doll and stuff it with Pyro slime condensate and then use my Pyro vision to control it and then blow it up. It also blows up if it is too damaged as well." Amber said with excitement.

"Wait wait wait. If you use your Pyro vision to control the Baron Bunny then you must also control its movements and also when it blows up right." I said to her.

"Yeah, I do." Amber said quickly.

"Then couldn't you just use it to distract the hilichurl's and take the balloon all by yourself?" I asked her with a questioning look.

Amber stopped when I finished my sentence as she seemed to have frozen up. And with her reaction, I came to one conclusion.

"You never thought of using it like that did you?" I said to her with a deadpanned look.

"I, um, uh... no." Amber said as she looked down with a face of what I saw as defeat.

I looked at her and then sighed. Then I started to pat her head with my right hand. Her body shook a bit when I touched her but other than that she didn't do anything.

"Don't worry about it. Everyone makes mistakes. We're human after all. But what is important is what you learn from your mistakes. Got it." I said to her with a smile.

"Um, yeah." Amber said with a red face as she nodded.

"Good. Well, I have a plan. You use your Baron Bunny to distract the hilichurl's while I will go and free the balloon." I said to her.

"Wait! What would happen if they saw you?" Amber asked in a worried tone.

"Then you can attack them and draw their attention away from me. They would surely prioritise the one who is attacking them than one who's not." I said to her.

Amber went into a thinking pose after I said that and after a few minutes she looked at me with determined eyes.

"Alright. But if they attack you, then please leave the supplies and run away. I'd rather the supplies get damaged than have someone get hurt due to my problems." Amber said to me with a pleading look.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to endanger my life like that. When I give the signal use your Baron Bunny." I said to her as I then moved from there.

Then I went around and made my way to the goods and got in a good position. After that I looked to where Amber and I were and saw her. I made signs to her and she gave me a thumbs up. After that she threw her Baron Bunny into the camp catching the attention of the hilichurl's as it danced in front of them. The hilichurl's went to it while I used this chance to go and free the balloon. Then I took out the knife I have on myself for emergencies and used it to cut the rope and then guided the balloon out of the camp but to my misfortune the axe wielding Mitachurl saw me and ran towards me.

Seeing that I pushed the balloon a bit further from me and then moved away from it. The Mitachurl came close to me and the swinged it's big axe at me. I managed to dodge all of its attacks and so was in one piece thankfully.

"If it weren't for the bit of training I usually do I would've been a goner." I said as I breathed a sigh of relief.

But I knew that I was far out of danger. The Mitachurl attacked again and I dodged but this time I jumped and grabbed onto it's horns as it started to shake its head to get rid of me. But I didn't let up and held tightly. After it stopped shaking its head I took out my knife and then used it to pierce it's mask. It let go of its axe when it felt my knife and staggered a bit. I used the momentary confusion and took out the knife and pierced it again but this time deeper. It staggered a bit more but stopped moving and then it fell on the ground and disappeared in motes.

Of course, as I was on top of its head I fell on the ground but I wasn't majorly injured so it was fine. I also took the broken mask and horn and put them in my bag. Then I looked at the direction of the camp and found the hilichurl's attacking a Baron Bunny.

"Hey come on let's go. Baron Bunny 2  won't be able to take anymore of the attacks." Amber said as she ran to my side.

"Right. Let's go." I said as I ran to the balloon along with Amber.

Time skip

"Here's the delivery." Amber said as we brought the balloon to the Angels Share.

The other items were taken by the knights to be distributed while me and Amber took the wine to Angels Share.

"Hmm. Alright, all the wine is accounted for. Thanks for escorting them." Charles, the bartender of Angels Share said as she thanked her.

"No worries. You can always count on Outrider Amber." Amber said as she did a Favonius salute.

I inadvertently let out a snort as I covered my mouth but which was heard by the two. Amber's face became one of embarrassment while Charles gave me an inquisitive look.

"Why are you laughing? You just accompanied her here so you can't act like that." Charles said to me.

"Right right sorry." I said waving my hand in front of me.

After that the two of us left the Tavern and then went to Good Hunter. Amber ordered our food as we sat and waited for our orders. Amber had a blush on her face as she was scratching her right cheek with her finger.

"So, um, sorry about earlier." Amber said as she clasped both of her hands in front of her.

"It's no problem. I didn't mind really." I said dismissively.

"R-Really? Okay then." Amber said hesitantly.

"That being said, I wanted to ask. What do you do as an Outrider?" I asked her curiously.

"Oh well. My job is usually about scouting the area and finding potential threats to Mondstadt. Other times, it's escorting people and sometimes getting supplies as well. It depends on the task really. But as long as the people are happy, it's worth it." Amber said with a smile.

I just smiled at her. I mean, that was quite a good thing actually. And speaking of people like that. I saw Noelle who was walking a few metres away from us.

"Hey Noelle, can you come here please?" I said as I called out to her.

Noelle heard my call and looked at our direction. She then walked towards us and stood in front of us.

"Yes Luciel. What can I help you with today? Do you have a job you need my assistance with? As your senior I'll be glad to help." Noelle said with a smile.

Yeah well a thing to note was that while I did do the tasks given to me by the Grandmaster, I would occasionally get help from Noelle in my tasks. But because she always goes to help others we barely have any time to talk to eachother.

"Not really. By the way, have you eaten anything? It's time for lunch." I said to her.

"Oh no, I need to clean the rooftops of a few house's." Noelle said to me.

"After that?" I asked her.

"After that I have to clean the knights HQ and then also take care of some documents. Then the cleaning of the area of Lord Barbatos's Statue. And then..." Noelle said as she started going on and on.

I deadpanned at her when I heard her schedule.

I know she wants to become a knight and all but that amount of work is not healthy.

I looked at Amber as she had a sheepish look on her face.

"So when are you going to eat?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, looking at my current schedule. Maybe around evening." Noelle said as she thought a bit.

Yep, can't let her go like that.

With that said I turned and looked at Sara's direction.

"Sara, one more Sticky Honey Roast." I said to her.

"Got it." Sara said to me as she got to work.

Then I turned to look at a confused Noelle who was looking at me.

"You're eating with us right now." I said to her.

"What?! But I have to clean the rooftop and the other jobs as well." Noelle said surprised.

"Well, you can't do that on an empty stomach now can you. You need to eat Noelle." I said to her with a serious face.

"But—" Noelle started as she tried to argue.

"You. Need. To. Eat." I said to her with the same serious face.

"Um." Noelle had a confused face as she heard me.

"I already ordered the food. It wouldn't hurt to do your duty after eating." I said to her.

"He's right you know." Amber said to her.

Thank you Amber, your support is well appreciated.

"Oh, alright. If that is what you wish then I will eat as well." Noelle said to us.

"Great." I said with a smile.

Then she sat on a chair as she and Amber started to talk. After sometime our food came and we started to eat.

"So, why did the two of you join the Knight's of Favonius?" I asked them.

The two of them were surprised at my question and then looked at eachother. Then the two smiled as they looked at me.

"Well, my grandfather was the founder for the Outriders of the Knights of Favonius. But after he disappeared suddenly, the number of Outriders became less and now I'm the only one. I want to increase the number of Outriders and am doing my very best." Amber said with a smile.

"So you want to keep the legacy of your grandfather alive huh." I said to her.

"Yeah, I won't let the Outriders die out. I will increase their numbers and protect my grandfather's legacy!" Amber proclaimed with a smile.

"That's quite a noble goal Amber." I said with a smile.

Amber smiled cheerfully at my remark.

"Well, mine isn't anything grand like that. I idolize the knights and want to join the knights and help people. That is all I want." Noelle said with a blush.

"It's still a good goal Noelle." I said to her.

"By the way, why did you join the knights Luciel?" Amber asked me with a curious gaze.

"I don't have any noble goal like that. I just wanted a job and the knights needed a butler so I took it. As for joining the knights, I don't think I will do that for the time being." I said to the two.

"It's fine really. Everyone has their own reasons for joining the knights." Amber said with a smile.

"What miss Amber said is right Luciel. For now, I hope that the two of us can work together peacefully." Noelle said with a smile.

"Right. Thanks for the support." I said with a smile.

"It's no problem really. Not to mention, many of the people in Mondstadt are quite happy with your help." Noelle said with a smile.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Yes, they say that your are quite helpful and that you're very nice as well." Noelle said with a smile.

"Yeah. Now that I think about it, I've heard the people of Mondstadt saying that you always help them when they are in need. I think in time you might be as famous as Noelle." Amber said with a smile.

"I-I'm not famous." Noelle said flustered.

"Noelle, literally everyone who lives in Mondstadt knows about you. I mean, you always help the people." Amber said to her.

"I'm just doing my duty as a maid." Noelle said with a blush.

"And that is why the people have such a good opinion about you." I said with a smile.

"I guess." Noelle said flustered.

"Well. I just hope I'll be able to do my jobs correctly." I said as I took a bite from my food.

"I'm sure you'll do great." Amber said with a smile.

"Yes, I am sure you will do great." Noelle said with a smile.

"Thanks guys." I said with a smile.

After that we talked about normal stuff like our daily lives and such. Overall, we had a good lunchtime and I think I managed to understand Amber and Noelle a bit more.

Time skip

Man, the job of a butler is not easy. Especially when you do jobs for the whole city. I have been running around the city doing various tasks that were given to me by the Grandmaster and also ones which the people asked my help in. But after working for a long time, I had finally finished my tasks and am now free. And I already knew where I wanted to go now.

It was past 7 right now and I was on my way to the Angels Share Tavern. I had really wanted to drink their wine again which were pretty top notch. After walking for sometime I reached the Tavern and then entered it and to my surprise Rosaria was also in the Tavern as well.

"Rosaria, so you're here as well." I said to her as I sat on the chair beside her.

Rosaria was startled when she heard my voice and turned and looked at me quickly before her eyes widened.

"Master Diluc, can you give me the same wine you gave me when I first came here?" I asked as I turned to the current bartender.

"No problem. I'll bring it fast." Diluc said as he went to get the wine.

Then I turned my attention to Rosaria who had a blush on her face while she looked at her glass.

Was she still thinking about what happened that day? Well, I guess it will be difficult for her to forget that.

"So Rosaria, how are your duties in the church?" I asked her as I slowly drank the wine Diluc gave me.

"Huh, my duties?! They're going fine I guess." Rosaria said a bit startled before composing herself.

"Really? Well, what do the sisters of the church do exactly? I don't know much about it." I said to her with a smile.

Rosaria's face got a little more red before she coughed into her fist.

"It's usually the same. Praying to Barbados, helping those coming to the church, conduct prayer sessions, confessions and other mumbo jumbo's." Rosaria said to me as she drank from her wine.

"Um, you don't sound too thrilled about those things. And you also didn't say Barbatos's name correctly." I said confused.

"Well, if you must know. Despite being a sister of the church, I'm not overly fond of their customs. Always Barbatos this, Barbatos that. It's very tiring really." Rosaria said in a tired tone while her cheeks were still a bit pink.

"I don't think those are something that should be coming out of a sister's mouth. But then again, I'd be hard pressed to think of you as a sister with that attire of yours." I said to her as I drank my wine.

When I said that Rosaria looked at me with a confused look before looking at her attire. Her eyes widened as she then gained a massive blush as her face turned red.

Huh. Guess she's very embarrassed about her dress.

"*Cough* This is a dress that was made by me as it suits my needs." Rosaria said with a blushing face.

"Right." I said as I then turned my attention to my wine.

Man, whatever they say, the Dawn Wineries wine is really great. Though I guess it's a good thing that I can control the amount I drink.

"So, you seem to have started gaining popularity in the city." Diluc said suddenly.

I turned my attention to him along with Rosaria who was looking at him as well.

"What do you mean?" I asked him confused.

"You don't know? The people are talking about the new butler of the knight's who has been helping around the city. Even other knights are praising you for your willingness to help others despite it not being your job." Diluc said to me.

"I just did what I wanted to do. They wanted my help so I gave my help to them. It doesn't have to be a task to begin with. If someone asks for my help and if I'm able, then I will try to help them." I said honestly as I took another sip of my wine.

"Well, from the way you are going, you might become one of the famous people in Mondstadt. Not to mention, with your looks I'm sure many girls will fall for you as well." Diluc said as he prepared another order.

At that time, I saw Rosaria's face turn into a frown. I was confused as to why she was making a face like that.

Could it be that she thinks it might be difficult for her to spy on me if I become too famous? Well, it does align with her job to keep a watch on me. Well, now that Diluc has said about girls.

"Speaking of girls, I was asked out on a date by Lisa yesterday." I said to the two of them.

Right after I said that Rosaria spit her wine and coughed a few times while Diluc had a surprised look on his face.

"Really, Lisa. The same librarian of Mondstadt Lisa." Diluc said with the same face.

"Yep. The one and the same." I said to him as I took a sip of my wine.

"B-But why did she ask you out on a da-date?!" Rosaria asked as she turned to me with an alarmed look on her face.

I just shrugged my shoulders as I drank the rest of the wine in my glass.

"Well, Lisa was asked by Grandmaster Varka to educate me on the history of Mondstadt since I was new here and didn't know much about it. After the session she asked me to take her out on a date as compensation." I said to the two.

"And you agreed." Rosaria said in a disbelieving tone.

"I didn't find any problems with it and since she wanted that as a compensation I didn't mind. Not to mention, I doubt I would've been able to persuade her to ask for anything else." I said as I drank my newly filled wine.

"Well, considering her personality, I understand what you're saying." Diluc said with a thoughtful look.

Rosaria was staying silent as she seemed to be thinking about something. I didn't want to disturb her so I kept on with my wine. After drinking a few cups I placed the glass on the counter.

"So how much was that Master Diluc?" I asked him.

"That would be 750 Mora." Diluc said calmly.

I hummed in acknowledgement as I took the money and gave it to Diluc who took it from me. Then I turned to look at Rosaria who was strangely not drinking her wine and was just looking at it. I tapped her shoulder which startled her as she turned and looked at me. She relaxed when she saw my face though.

"You okay Rosaria? You seem pretty out of it for sometime now." I said to her with a worried look.

"Yes, I'm fine. I just, had a lot to think about." Rosaria said as she then sighed.

"Well, I won't disturb you anymore. Also, good luck on your job as well." I said with a smile as I gave a thumbs up.

Rosaria just looked at me but I could see the side of her mouth curving upwards a bit and my smile grew wider as I managed to get something out of her. Rosaria then nodded to me and then she started to drink her wine. After that I said my good-bye's to Diluc and Rosaria and went out of the Tavern.

After that I went to my temporary house and got into my room. After sometime I took my bath and got ready to sleep. Then I looked at the night sky once more and basked in its beauty.

"This feels nice." I said with a smile as I felt the wine blowing on my face.

Haah! Another day of good times. I hope that tomorrow will be good as well. Haha! I wonder what adventures await me tomorrow.

With that I went and laid on my bed and went to sleep to get ready for my new day in this world.

End Chapter

And that's it for this chapter. Man I'm on a roll for this one. I hope you like this.

Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book.

Until we meet again!

Ad Astra Abyssosque!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 62 31
I know, I know, it's been what, more than a year, since the last chapter posted on anything before I left and didn't give any news? Well, I decided t...
6.4K 240 6
Aether was captured by the Sustainer of Heavenly Principles and is now stranded in the world of Teyvat. A common starting to the story of the travele...
282K 12.1K 49
πŸ„ΎπŸ„½ πŸ„ΆπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„Ά Genshin x Female Reader Genshin Impact. A world unlike anything she's ever been before, truly living up to its fantasy genre. A girl...
11.8K 405 16
OP X Aether! Reader β™‘β Λ–β κ’°β α΅•β‘…β κ’±β€’β β—βœ§β *⁠。๑⁠˙⁠β₯⁠˙⁠๑q/⁠/β–½*oβ™‘ΰͺ¦ΰΌΆβ  ♑⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᡕ⑅⁠꒱‒ THIS STORY DOES NOT CONTAINS ANY SMUT OR LEMON.IF I SAY ANYTHING OFFENSIVE PLE...