Let the Loving Begin

By babyblu96

This is the second book to The Game of Love so don't read unless you have read the first one. Now that I have... More

Let the Loving Begin
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Eleven Reload
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Three

2.8K 156 30
By babyblu96

So far Kameron hasn't kept his promise and has been working more than ever. His promise lasted about two weeks and then he began hanging back out in the trap. At first I thought it was no big deal until he started coming home at 2am. After a while I was back to where I started; not caring about him or what he was doing. I never thought me and Kameron would get to this point but we are and I don't think it can be fixed. I wanted to fix it but it takes two people to fix a broken relationship.

Right now me and Kelsey are on the couch eating junk food and watching movies. We were currently watching Love Don't Cost a Thing with Nick Cannon. Personally I wished you could buy love but then realized love is a bitch no matter how you get it. "Can we watch something else," Kelsey asked whining for the third time. "No, it's almost over," I said still looking at the TV. "You know I don't like this movie, it is like that dat old. This is when Nick Cannon was still kind of cute," she said pouting her lips. "If I had to watch Pacific Rim then you gotta watch this."

"Hey Pacific Rim was an awesome movie," she said throwing some chips at me. "No what was awesome was the fact Rihanna's hat didn't leave her head throughout the whole damn movie. I need a hat like that," I said laughing at my own joke. "Whatever," she said sitting back on the couch.

Soon the movie was over and we were trying to pic another movie to watch. "Hey I got a question," Kelsey asked handing me a few movies. "What's up?"

"What if I said I knew of a job opening at the most talked about company?"

"And what company would that be," I asked curiously. I honestly haven't thought about going back to work since the baby. I knew I couldn't go back to the shop where everything happened but I still want to pursue fashion. While I did that however, I needed a stable job to bring in some money to support my dream. "It's at Wright Incorporated."

"Wait the one with that fine CEO, Collin Wright," I asked getting excited. "Yea, it's to be his secretary."

"You want me to apply to be that man's secretary? It took me forever to tell Kameron how I feel, how the hell am I supposed to talk to some that fine every day and do my job."

"Look you need to do this; it will help your self-esteem and help you move on with your life." I thought about what Kelsey was saying and decided maybe I should take this opportunity. I needed something to do and sitting around home doing nothing sure ain't healthy. "Fine I will give a try and see what happens."

"Yay! I will send you the application and everything you will need." Before I could say anything someone knocked on the door. I looked at Kelsey and back at the door, I mean who it could be Kelsey was here and Kameron had a key. I went to open the door and it was Biggy. "Biggy what you doing here," I asked stepping aside to let him in. "I was coming to-," he stopped suddenly when he saw Kelsey on the floor. It seemed like forever before he turned back around to face me. "I was coming over to see how you were doing," he asked still glancing back at Kelsey. "I'm doing fine," I said laughing. "What's funny?"

"You are. I never thought I would see the day when big bad Biggy was head over heels for a girl."

"What you talking about, I fall for no hoes."

"Well, apparently you have fallen for Kelsey. Now I'm not saying she a hoe but she ain't no saint," I said leaning up against the wall. "Man ain't nobody falling for nobody, I just think she cute."

"Then go talk to her."

"I didn't come to talk to her I came to talk to you; to see how you were holding up. I know my man ain't been holding up his end but I wanted you to know you wasn't alone." I knew Biggy always cared for me but not this much. I really felt loved and cared for. Instead of saying anything I just hugged him. He instantly hugged back making me feel safe in his arms. Somehow Biggy became the father I never had even though he was just a few years older than me. "What was that for," he asked still trying to be hard. "Just a thank you."

"You know I got yo back. I'm finna head out I'm going car shopping," he said walking out. Once he left me and Kelsey spent the rest of the day watching movies until we fell asleep.

So after Kelsey told me about the job of being secretary I looked into it and filled out an application. To my surprise I actually got an interview which is today. I am super nervous since I have not been on a job interview in forever. So I called Kelsey and she said she was bringing me something to wear. Until she got here I went and took a shower and shaved my legs. By the time I got through and came out with the towel around me, Kelsey was walking through my bedroom. "What's the point of a door if you don't knock?"

"That's why you have keys," she said holding up her keys. "Whatever what did you bring for me to wear?"

"Now look I know you don't like form fitting things but you wearing this," she said pulling out a navy blue dress with a square neck. By the looks it stopped at my knees. "Do I have to?"

"Hell yea! As soon as he sees you in this dress he will be begging you to be his secretary."

"I don't want to get the job based off my body."

"Then what's the point of having a body like that if not to use it for your advantage. If I had a body like yours I would have anything I wanted," she said snapping her fingers together. "Now go put this on while I find your shoes." I went back into the bathroom and put the dress on. I prayed it didn't make me look fatter than I was. When I finally got the courage to look at myself in the mirror I was surprised. I looked kind of cute. I walked out of the bathroom and as soon as Kelsey saw me she screamed. "Damn ma can I get yo numba," she asked rubbing her chin like a dude. I bust out laughing at her. "Shut up and zip me up." She zipped me up and fit perfectly. She gave me the shoes to put on and then did my hair. She parted it down the middle and put big curls in them. By the time she was done with me I saw someone I hadn't seen in a while. I felt good like things were actually going right for a change.

I arrived to the building and it was huge. I almost turned around and went home but I knew Kelsey would beat my ass. I walked in and asked the receptionist where I was supposed to go and she told me the third floor. I took the elevator and came to another lady. "Do you have an appointment," she asked not looking up. "Yes, my name is Ariel Jackson and I was supposed to meet Mr. Wright at ten."

"Right through those double doors," she said pointing to two silver double doors. I walked through them and was met with a tall man staring out the window. "And you are," he asked no turning around. "I came for the secretary job."

"Have a seat," he said finally turning around and meeting me eye to eye. He was indeed very fine. He was tall with light caramel complexion and green eyes. I went to sit down and stumbled almost falling. "You have in experience in being a secretary," he asked sitting down looking at me. His eyes made me shiver because I didn't know what he saw. "No, but I have worked in the fashion industry so I figured this couldn't be harder than that," I said shrugging. He didn't say anything but just looked at me intently. This only made me more nervous and I wanted to run out the building. "Can I ask you a question," he asked leaning up with his elbows on the table. I shook my head for him to continue. "What's a beautiful girl like you doing applying for a job as secretary? If you were mine you would pregnant with my fourth child by now." For some reason that really offended me. "Not to be rude or anything but that is none of your business. And by the way I am not here to sit around and give you children, I came here for a job interview not to be put into a category," I said standing up. My words didn't seem to throw him at all and stood up too. He walked over to me and towered over me. "I didn't mean to offend you, what I meant was if you were mine you wouldn't have to work because you wouldn't be able to walk. Now if children happen to come from that then that's just a bonus. Just because one nigga hurt you don't mean this nigga will. Now as far as this job goes it is yours. It was yours when you walked in the door; I just wanted to make sure you were the person I thought you were. "

"Wait I got the job," I asked still trying to take in his words. "Yes you do Ms. Jackson, you start next Monday." I didn't say anything else but turned around and left. I couldn't believe I got the job but I also didn't know how I was going to work with a man who wanted to fuck the shit out of me.

Kameron POV

So I guess it's no surprise that I broke my promise to Ariel but in my defense I need to kill that nigga Kacey. I know I need to be handling my relationship and I will but right now I need to focus on more important business. I was looking at some reports informants left for me when Biggy walked through the door. "We don't knock anymore," I said closing my laptop. "I thought you would want to see this," he said placing an envelope on my desk. I opened the envelope and it was a letter:

The war is just beginning if you want to stop this...meet me at our place.

I knew exactly who it was from, Kacey. "I gotta go," I said getting up and walking past Biggy. I didn't need to tell him where I was going and I knew I didn't need back up either. The place I was going was mutual territory for us.

I arrived at a playground me and Kacey used to go to when were kids and saw him sitting on a picnic table. "You wanted to see me," I said walking behind him. He turned, "Long time no see brother," he said with a smirk. "Look I don't have time for your games Kay."

"Looks like you ain't got time for nobody including yo girl."

"I didn't come here to discuss her."

"I did. See what you fail to understand about the art of war is, you are supposed to keep all things you love and care about close or they could get taken or even killed."

"SO what you threatening to kill Ariel now," I asked getting agitated. "Oh brother it ain't no threat, it's a promise if you keep this up," he said stepping closer to me. "You think I'm scared of you nigga? You touch her and I will end not only you but this time I won't spare that druggy father of yours that keep in rehab. You are the one that should be scared because when I declare war, I kill anything and everything in my way," with that I left mad as ever. If he wanted a war then a war he would get.

Hope you enjoy.... don't forget to comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 11.7K 39
Ariel is a plus sized girl who has a secret crush on her brothers friend, Kameron, which is a big time thug. They both secretly have crushes on each...
31.1K 1.8K 38
Aisia is feisty but a softy kind of girl, Cain is a no nonsense kind of man that gets what he wants at all cost. When their path crosses it causes bo...
42.7K 1.4K 41
Book Two. The continuation of the emotional roller coaster love story featuring Damian Romano and Leila Campbell.
41.5K 3.8K 50
Switching dorms mid-semester can be a struggle, especially if your new roommates aren't human, and one of them might be trying to kill you. * * * * A...