I Ran Away after Dumping the...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Xiandouhua Alternate Title: 甩了首领宰后我跑路了 Summary: There is a beautiful canary in the office of Mafia in... More

1: Canary
2: The Day We Met
3: Want You
4: The Rain Is Coming
5: Teach Bad
6: Poisoned
7: Bold Plans
8: Action Begins
10: Oriole Behind
11: It's Not Right
12: Got Caught
13: Is it a Coincidence?
14: I Got It
15: He's Wronged
16: Truth Revealed
17: Don't Try to Escape
18: A Brain Supplement
19: Become A Detective
20: Love Consultation
21: Astringent
22: Carried Me
23: Make You Fall in Love With Me
24: The Domineering President's Runaway Wife
25: Shocking the Comics World
26: Male Mother
27: Become an idol?
28: Ambiguous Game
29: Tooth Mark
30: Incarnate the Sun
31: Craving More
32: I Beat Myself
33: You are a Fairy
34: As Expected of You
35: Accident First
36: One More Week
37: Miss Big Race
38: We are Pure Love
39: Butei vs Mafia
40: Isn't that just Support?
41: Boxing Gloves
42: Decreased Favorability
43: The Devil Captured by Love
44: Chat Genius
45: True and False Dazai
46: Double Slaughter Duel
47: Invincible
48: Wrong Person
49: Too dog
50: Finally Meet
51: Double slaughter sandwich
52: God Assist
53: Are you Embarrassed?
54: Fancy Support Scene
55: Beautiful Alone
56: Pig Teammate
57: Please Go for Tea
58: Back Home
59: Confession
60: Crazy
61: My Muse
62: Search Action
63: Attract each other
64: Step by Step
65: Experiment
66: Quiz
67: Preparations for Each
68: Who is Liuli
69: Successful rescue
70: Plan
71: Discharge
72: At Your Own Risk
73: World Line
74: Accept You

9: Mantis Catching Cicadas

107 5 0
By Spinfoxie

9: "Now you can repay me"

    A figure flashed by in the forest, and the fast speed almost turned into an afterimage.

    He ran tirelessly along the shortest straight path, until the sun hung high in the sky, a drop of sweat dripped from his cheeks, and his breathing became a little short, and then he slowly stopped.

    Taking off the black hood covering his head, he revealed a silver hair like moonlight, and the bangs on his forehead seemed to be cut diagonally, looking very individual.

    He bent down and placed the young man he was holding carefully on the ground, his icy eyes instantly warmed, overflowing with endless admiration.

    "Is it enough to get here?"

    Liu Li carefully closed the cloak on her body and typed on her mobile phone: "Well, after this is a bustling street, it is not easy to track it."

    He has carefully planned the follow-up. All the possibilities of escape seemed to be confident at this moment.

    He showed a big smile to Atsushi Nakajima: "Thank you for your hard work, you are free from the pursuit of the organization for the time being, you can go back..."

    Seeing Atsushi Nakajima just staring at him with erect pupils, without speaking, he typed He paused for a moment, and sighed helplessly.

    It's impossible.

    Once the person who is hit by his power will not obey the order to leave him or let him go.

    And if he drags on like this, he will be greeted by a new round of crisis.

    Either rely on the opponent's character or mental strength to live for a while, or Ruri's own mental power is stronger than the opponent's, and he can force the opponent to do some distracting things, and Ruri will run away!

    "I want to be with you." As he pondered, Atsushi Nakajima couldn't suppress the emotions that erupted in his heart, and suddenly put his hands on his shoulders, "I won't let you go alone."

    Maybe it was because of Ruri The words just now stimulated his heart, and as soon as his hands clenched hard, Ruri felt the pain that was about to be crushed on his shoulders.

    His low voice still contained terrifying killing intent, and there was a flickering light in his half-gold and half-purple eyes. Anyone who looked at him felt that his current mood was very unstable.

    "I understand." Ruri showed a reassuring smile and patted the back of Atsushi Nakajima's hand, "Okay, let's go together."

    He chose to use his own voice to put a few layers on Atsushi Nakajima Although the shackles of spiritual influence will lead to deeper love for the other party, he also has the opportunity to command the other party.

    Seeing that Atsushi Nakajima finally slowed down, he suggested softly: "But if we leave like this, the escape route will be exposed, so can I ask you to destroy the footprints we made when we came, and do a few misleading things by the way. The trap?"

    Ru Li said very sincerely, and her eyes were full of pleading: "You know the strength of the organization, if we are discovered, our end will be very tragic."

    "So I'll wait for you here, you can arrange it. It's a good trap, okay?"

    After making a reasonable request, Atsushi Nakajima's face showed a bit of struggle.

    Intellectually told him it was the right thing to do, but emotion was holding him back.

    I don't want to leave, I don't want Ruri out of my sight!

    He can only stay by his side, he belongs to himself!

    Because of hesitation, he stood in the same place and struggled for a while, and during this time, Ruri, who regarded this as the last possibility of escape, also stared at him nervously.

    He almost always came up with the methods for dealing with people who have been hit by his abilities. After all, there was no chance to practice them before.

    It was a bet that if Atsushi Nakajima really obeyed his orders, he would have the possibility of being alive again.

    But if...if...it doesn't work out, as he promised, he doesn't regret it.

    It was a brave attempt in his life, and now, he is enjoying the process.

    "Don't worry, I will wait here for you to come back, because I'm weak, I can't live without you at all." With

    a disobedient smile, Ruri persuaded step by step.

    The entanglement on Nakajima Atsushi's face slowly dissipated. He looked at Ruri, and there seemed to be some kind of special emotion in his beautiful eyes.

    However, before Ruri could make a clear distinction, Atsushi Nakajima suddenly changed his expression, his eyes narrowed with fierce killing intent, and his right hand turned into a tiger claw and slammed towards Ruri's right face.

    The speed was so fast that before Ruri could react, a gust of wind had already brushed his cheeks.

    He moved his eyes slightly in a daze, and found that a few blond hairs on his forehead had broken off and fell into the air.

    If this is not the hair but the neck, I am afraid that Ruri's head will be cut off in an instant!

    Finally realizing the crisis just now, Ruri's heart shrank suddenly and jumped quickly.

    He didn't understand why Atsushi Nakajima suddenly became ruthless, but when he looked at Atsushi Nakajima for confirmation, he found another terrifying airflow coming from his right side.

    This time the airflow was so strong that it almost rolled away the cloak he was wearing, so he could only hold on to the cloak tightly and half-squinted his eyes.

    In the next second, Atsushi Nakajima, who was standing beside him, suddenly lifted his feet off the ground and flew backwards like a cannonball.

    Hearing a rumbling sound, Atsushi Nakajima slammed into a sturdy tree trunk with a painful expression, his body trembled slightly, and his dry cough continued.

    The tree trunk was also shaken continuously, and layers of terrifying cracks appeared.

    Even if Ruri was stunned by the scene in front of her, she finally understood that there was a third person coming, and she was still very strong!

    He subconsciously turned his head to look to the right, his pupils shrank quickly, and found that someone had come quietly beside him.

    It was a young man with pink hair and green glasses on his face, which almost covered half of his face. He could only see his pretty face through the lower half of his face.

    The weird thing is that this teenager is wearing two ball-like hairpins on top of his head?

    The shape looks very strange.

    But then again, it is very strange that a person can appear in this forest without anyone noticing, maybe this person has some terrible ability.

    Ruli analyzed it carefully, and for some reason, he always felt that when he complained about the strange appearance of the boy, he was glared at him fiercely.

    That terrifying look made Ruri think she was about to be beaten, so she couldn't help but take two steps back.

    The pink-haired boy turned around expressionlessly, and came to Atsushi Nakajima, who was still in pain, and raised his hand and raised his knife.

    "Wait!!" At this time, Ruri immediately used the hand speed that she had trained for many years, and typed quickly, "He was only temporarily controlled, he is a good person! Don't hurt him!"

    Hearing this, Nanxiong Qimu's actions After a slight pause, a gleam of light flashed in the pupils behind the glasses.

    He didn't withdraw his hand, and still cut it towards the back of Atsushi Nakajima's neck without hesitation.

    After Nakajima Atsushi fell into a coma, he carefully helped the person sit next to the tree trunk. Although the things were simple and rough, there was a hint of gentleness in them.

    Seeing this, Ruri breathed a sigh of relief.

    Although I don't know why, it seems that he was saved by someone.

    What a brave man!

    Unexpectedly, there would be such a turning point between crises, and Ruri's heart was filled with joy and joy.

    Of course, he did not forget his savior, and he bowed to Qimu Nanxiong very gratefully, then raised his legs and walked over: "Thank you for your help, it's a big help, what's your name, although it's a bit difficult now, but I will Repay you!"

    But at the moment he blinked, Qimu Nanxiong, who was a few meters away, suddenly flashed in front of his eyes again.

    What caught my eye was the lens magnified countless times. Behind the lens, those unwavering eyes were staring at him, without a trace of emotion.

    In the face of his sudden action, Ruri should have been vigilant at the first time.

    But the emotion in those eyes suddenly attracted his full attention.

    Those eyes... Ruri was also very familiar.

    Those are the eyes that have long been ashes after suffering from despair.

    despair?

    How is it possible, what kind of desperate things have the young man who seems to be so powerful experience?

    It's just that before he could regain his senses, a palm grabbed his neck at an extremely fast speed.

    The palms contracted without hesitation.

    In an instant, Ruri felt the pain of suffocation!

    [You can repay me now. 】

    The voice seemed to sound directly in his head, causing Ruri to widen his eyes suddenly.

    [——Rewarded by your death. 】

    The young man in front of him looked at him coldly, and the strength in his hands kept increasing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 268 8
❝ she's touching his chest now ❞ [ pacey witter x oc ] started: 7/9/21 finished: side note: season 1 - 6 ❝ he takes off her dress now ❞
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
143K 5.9K 200
Random quotes by the bbs crew and friends Going for 200 chapters Credit to owners
5.3K 178 83
Alternative Title: 与切片哒宰恋爱的我 Author: Hua Jiuge Summary: Terao Yasuke is a grassroots employee of Mafia, and his daily task is to play fish and be...