The Halflings Mate

By Gotham_xo

Seventeen year old Zia is sick of being treated like a child but with two overprotective twin brothers and ha... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
8 ( the actual chapter ) .
9.
10.
11.
12
Giveaway - 18th March 2021
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21
22
23.
24.
25
26- Bonus chapter
27
28.

17.

2.2K 87 63
By Gotham_xo

Authors note : On Friday , I was diagnosed with cancer . My cancer is IDC ( invasive Ductal Carcinoma) if you want to search it up and I'm hormone positive and Her2 negative ( Her2-) which is meant to be 'good' as it's the 'easiest' to beat so I'm hopeful .

I'm sure you can appreciate I am in absolute shock . I am 22 years old , have no history of it in my family and had no symptoms other than a lump . Everything is happening so fast and I only have 3 more weeks before I start my treatment and in these 3 weeks ( I'll still be in and out the hospital ) , I want to put down technology and enjoy my time with my family and create loads of new experiences .

I'm not sure what this means for the future of this story as I love it so much but I'm sure you can appreciate it's the last thing on my mind . This is not me saying I'm never going to update because I'm determined too but at least for the next month I will not be .

It's all just so surreal , in the last chapter I was telling you guys how in September I will starting an amazing job with amazing pay and in a blink , it's all gone . It's such a scary time for me right now , I have no idea what to think .

Some of you have been following me since 2015 and I'm so grateful . I love you all so much ❤️

If you ever want to speak to me , please don't hesitate to personal message me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 827 48
Evie is haunted by her past, and so tangled up with her best friend and room mate she isn't even sure she remembers how to be an independent person a...
1K 49 23
"WYNTER GET YOUR ASS BACK INSIDE THIS HOUSE! I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE. DON'T MAKE ME COME AND GET YOU!!" The male voice shouted. I can't let him see...
67.1K 3K 19
C O M P L E T E D "No matter how much I try, I will always love HIM" Lexa seemed to have everything going for her. She just graduated high school, sh...
1.1M 37.9K 67
"So here I lay here in the cold, mentally shattered, physically broken, bleeding out and waiting for the sweet silence and darkness of death to come...