Alfaaz

By crimson_writes

What would happen if you See the eldest cousin of your family involved in mafia. ever thought about coming f... More

1.Amaya
2.Nabhaan
3.Amaya
5.first time
6.Amaya
7.nabhaan
8.Amaya
9.nabhaan
10.Reunion
11.amaya
12.nabhaan
13.Amaya
14.nabhaan
15.fear
16.Amaya
17.amaya
18.amaya
19.amaya
20.Infliction
21.Amaya
22.amaya
23.amaya
24.amaya
25.dreams
26.nabhaan
27.nabhaan
28.nabhan
29.amaya
30.endeavour
31.nabhan
32.amaya
33.nabhan
34.amaya
epilogue!!
alfaaz

4.Nabhaan

2.1K 86 4
By crimson_writes

Jabh se rakha hain ankhon mein tujhe,

Log ankhon se jalte hain....

Deep breath.

The only thing which can calm me right now. I could feel light head ache now.

Why can't I can find this woman anywhere. That bastard told that she will be right here where I am now.

The bastard! I so wanna kill him I took few deep breathes and looked around this group of black crows who making stupid noise here.

I stopped at similar looking eyes girl standing at a corner. I could see a fear in her eyes.

Those beautiful eyes were shinning under sunlight rest of all her face was hidden shit man!!

I knew that she is the girl but let go for she looked so scared. I don't wanna see any tears in those orbs of her. I just love those eyes of her.

I walked to my car and sat in the vehicle and looked at her. She walked further in and sat on bench.

I reversed my car and waited there for her to come out. That bastard won't come to take her. I knew this for he called and informed me to kill her here

She walked out and looked around than started walking.damn!

Now she is walking to home it's gonna be soo difficult for her. I wish to drop her home but she is already scared of this black car.

I made her notice my this black car so she herself run from me and I can buy some time to figure out something to save her

I slowly followed her I guess she didn't noticed me. She was walking so slowly.

I looked at her when she turned and looked around as if searching for me. I smiled at her smartness. Stupid!

As she walked in I took a turn and return to home for I have to report boss about this.

When I entered I saw everyone getting dead silent I got suspicious about this now.

When bhabhi and akram smiles at me I knew something tasty was cooking and they surrounded saadiq bhai, zeeshan and mukram without omer but nadia bhabhi involved I am damn sure now. I walked to my room

I was in shower the best things when you are thinking something stressful.

I closed my eyes in bliss to see her beautiful eyes. Her eyes held so much fear and so much innocence and purity in them.

It was so dreamy moment when her eyes locked along me. That moment with always be memorable.

Her eyes resemble so much that of mine. We have same eyes and eyes color ,black. Shit I am whipped.

I walked out to see akram and saadiq bhai in my room.

I walked to them while drying my hair. Saadiq bhai was calculating my each move and I can say he is trying to figure out something.

"Say it boss." I finally broke the silence.

"Why are you smiling like fool since you came here?" I raised my brows and they mirrored my act.

I cleared my throat and looked away damn this akram.

"Bhai nothing just laughing at the girl's smartness." They both nodded but still stared at me.

"You are out of this plan. Tomorrow I and zeeshan will go and end this assassination. Am I clear?" My breath stopped I looked at akram. What the fuck.

"But I am supposed to this right??" I asked they both nodded

"You were supposed to now it's mine." I gulped in fear. No this can't happen. Before I could speak they both left the room.

"Shit! Shit..... Boss will really kill her- I can let this happen after soo-"

I  tried to relax myself and walked to kitchen just to see bhabhi speaking to each other In hushed voice.

I cleared my throat to see them jerk far apart and smiled at me. I nodded and walked in and stood beside naadia bhabhi who looked with concern at me.

"Bhabhi can you please give me something to eat I really hungry."They nodded, I walked and sat on chair waiting.

"Nabhaan can I ask you something?" Ayesha bhabhi asked. I nodded looked down.

"Is there any problem if your boss looks after this assassination?" I smiled and shook my head in negative.

"Than why are you so down about all this?"Nadia bhabhi came with the plate and asked while keeping the meal in front of me.

"Bhabhi it's just that I am sort of sad about the reason behind this all. Just because of jealous they are killing her. So I am just disturbed about this." I lied and finished my meal in silence and walked away to my room.

******

I laid on my bed and closed my eyes thinking about the girl who is gonna be dead tomorrow.

I can't even save my love what kind of man I am. I should have told boss this but can't  I am so-

I turned to my right side and saw the girl right beside me.

"I wish I could save you......"I looked in her eyes which were glistening.

She smiled and carresed face. I closed my eyes and sigh.

When I woke up I heard noises from outside. I frowned and looked at time it was almost lunch time.

I rushed out to see bhabhi and all the boys running from here to there. What's going on?

I quickly freshed myself and changed in normal clothes and walked out to see bhabhi cooking biryani I guess. I looked at other side to see the whole house was getting washed. Am I missing something??

I walked to bhabhi who smiled when she saw me.

"What happened bhabhi is something special coming up?"

"Hmm" I nodded for I knew bhabhi is not in mood to talk. Whenever she 'hmmes' that means 'do not disturb me'.

I walked to my room and laid down feeling extremely guilty. But it's for our good.

I really don't wanna get involved in any sort of love story. But she is so beautiful and pure again. God!!

I looked out to see boss and zeeshan getting ready for the work. I felt my heart burning in rage.

Gritting my teeth I sat on bed. Char din nahi hue iss muhabbat ko aur yeh haal hain mera.

After few hours bhabhi walked in I looked to the door where bhabhi was standing looking at me.

"Come in  bhabhi....." She slowly walked in and stood at a distance. I waited for her to speak. When she did I had lost my mind.

"The girl is in staff yard go and bring her here nabhaan now." I frown at her words.

"Nabhaan stand and go there she is still asleep. Bring her here go!" I stood and ran out of the room to see everyone standing around a sofa in our hall. Bhabhi lied me!

I walked there to see her glaring at all of us.

Here I started my new chapter of life

To be continue......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 36 19
A simple misunderstanding can lead to serious consequences, despite not being one's fault. How can things possibly go wrong? How will things work o...
357 3 17
𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘊𝘈 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘥𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺.. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳...
500 6 26
A mute boy who don't like violence but his fate always played another plan..... and On other side a man who is most powerful and merciless mafia who...
11.1K 555 49
"Please don't mind if I do this" he said and before I could comprehend what he meant I felt his lips crash onto mine. Then the world around me seeme...