Once Upon a Time... You Came...

By justcuz

Hi. My name is Renee Blossoms. I am a regular 18 year old girl who lives in Canada. I had dreams just like yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 1

12 0 0
By justcuz

Chapter 1: The Unexpected Date

I woke up in my hotel room i've been staying in for a week now. I got into the shower and got dressed. I wore a pair of light wash shorts and a floral tank top. I am going shopping for new clothes for my performances.

I arrived here and i already made my name. I am opening two concerts this week. One for Justin Bieber and One Direction. I am a fan of Justin, Belieber but not so much for One Direction but i got signed by them. I like some of their songs, Little Things, Live While Were Young, Heart Attack but i don't find them attractive.

--

I had already bought an outfit, 2 dresses. One of the dresses is blue and has a bow in the front. The other is a coral color, high-low dress and with all the dresses I'm going to wear nude pumps. I was sat down in the food court texting Liam. I had all the boy's numbers and i got Justin's.

From: Liam

'Hey, Renee! The mates and i were wondering if we could see you before the show?'

I wrote back. 'Sure. Would today @ around 5ish be okay??'

From: Liam

'That sounds great. Come to my hotel room, 212.'

I checked the time and it was 3:34. I decided it was best to head back to my suite.

--

I had an hour left of whatever the heck i wanted to do. I made up my mind, i am going to practice my songs.

I got a unexpected call. I didn't bother to check the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Its Liam. You coming?" The voice spoke.

I got really shocked, i totally lost track of time. "Yeah, sorry. I lost track of time. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Okay, see you."

"Bye."

--

I rode a taxi to his hotel. I thanked the man and paid. I got into the hotel and i walked up to the lady in the front.

"Hi." I said to get her attention. Her chair was turned around, i guess she was looking for something. When she turned around i saw her. She had glasses and red lipstick on. She looked like a posh, snooty rich lady.

She answered. "What can i do for you, hun?"

WOW! I expected her to be like. "What do you want kid?" I am a bit stunned but i replied. "Uhm, Liam Payne wanted to see me. Can i have his room number, please?"

"212."

"Thank you."

I headed for the elevator and pressed 2. I walked out and mumbled '212' over and over again. When i got there i knocked on the door. Louis answered the door. "Hey, love." He moved tot he side to let me in.

I walked in. "Hi."

Everyone was here. Liam, Louis, Niall, Harry and Zeen. They were sat on the bed and Simon Cowell was in the room. HOLY SHEETS! Simon Cowell is in the same room as me. Simon started talking. "Hello, we need to get down to business."

"Okie dokes."

"You want to get more famous, right?" Simon said and i nodded. "We need you to umm-"

Niall tried to finish for him but ended laughing instead.

Louis finished for them. "Geez, I'll say it. Love, you have to date Harry to get popular."

"WHAT! No affence." I pointed to Harry. "but I barely know him and i came here to make music."

Zeen explained. "You're just pretending and it will only last one week or until the paparazzi figure out. Then you can call it quits."

"Zeen, It will only be for a week and then i can call it quits." i pleaded.

Louis bursted laughing. "ZEEN! SHE JUST CALLED YOU ZEEN!"

"Hun, its Zayn." Niall said. I blushed.

"Now, you two" Liam was gesturing to Harry and I. "Go on your first 'date.'" He air quoted date. He pushed us out the door and Harry smiled at me. He does have really nice dimples.

-Harry's POV-

She is so pretty. The guys knew i liked her so they made me go out with her instead of Niall. When we left the hotel room we were just awkwardly staring at each other in complete silence. I decided to break the ice. "Since we will be spending a lot of time with each other, why don't we get to know each other?"

"Sure." Thats all she said.

I started. "Well, whole name is Harold Edward Styles but i like Harry a lot more."

She giggled. "Well, my name is Renee Angela Williams."

"So, where do you wanna go?" We were walking down the hall to the elevator.

"Uhm, would the park be okay? Like walk and talk?"

I thought that was a great idea. "Perfect."

--

We walked to the park which was a 5 minute walk. I slipped my hand into hers and gave me a confused look. I said. "So that the paparazzi would know."

"Right." She replied.

Her hand was so small compared to mine. She is so cute.

She broke my thoughts. "Tell me more about yourself."

I answered. "Uh, have a sisters called Gemma."

"I've always wanted a sister. Im the only child."

--

I found a stray football and i threw her the ball. We walked farther away from each other and tossed the ball back and forth. She would send me spirals all the time. I could say she is better than me. I asked. "Were'd you learn to throw like that?"

She answered. "My dad." She threw the ball back to me.

Someone tapped my back. "Excuse me, thats my ball."

I turned around to face a girl who looked like she was in her teens. I said. "Sorry about that."

"OMG!! YOU ARE HARRY STYLES!!" She screamed.

I looked down then back at her. "Yeah, i think i am."

"Can i get a picture and can you sign my ball." She said holding out a pen. I quickly signed her ball.

Renee offered. "I can take the picture for you."

The girl nodded. I had my arm around her and we smiled.

Renee said. "One, Two..." 'Click'

After the girl left i offered her my hand. She took it. She is beautiful. I love her long, brown hair and blue eyes. We ended up walking. She spotted and ice cream truck and asked. "You want some ice cream?"

"Okay." I answered. We walked to ice cream man.

"What do you want?" I questioned.

She answered. "My favorite is Strawberry."

I told the man. "One strawberry and one chocolate please."

I paid the man and he handed Renee and I the ice cream. We walked hand in hand to a bench. We sat down enjoying our ice creams. It was oddly quiet so i wanted to break that. I dipped my finger into the ice cream without her seeing. I rubbed the ice cream on her nose and said. "Nice nose."

Her mouth made a 'o' shape but eventually she spoke back. "You will pay, Styles."

She was about to touch my nose with her ice cream but i got off the bench and ran away. Later she got off the bench and chased after me. I thought this was fun. I had to catch my breath after what seemed like and hour of running. Her ice cream was gone but she still tapped me on the head playfully. "You're it."

--

It was giving Renee a piggy-back because i lost a bet we had in the park.

*Flashback*

Renee spotted a lady in her late 50's or early 60's Renee tapped my shoulder to get my attention. She said. "I bet that if you go up to that lady she will ask for an autograph."

She bet. "I bet that she doesn't even know my name."

Harry walked up to the lady and i watched.

I said. "Hi, ma'am."

She responded. "Oh my dear. Are you that Harry gentleman from that boy band?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She started pinching my cheeks. I glanced at Renee who was standing for afar and she was laughing.

"May i get an autograph for my granddaughter." The lady said.

I asked. "No problem, whats her name?"

"Janice."

She thanked me and i responded with a no problem. I walked back to Renee.

"I guess you have to give me a piggy-back all the way back to my hotel." She said.

I replied. "Well, then. Hop on."

*Flashback ended*

-Renee's POV-

I was back at my hotel and i hopped off his back. I hugged him and said. "Thanks for the ice cream. I had a lot of fun today."

He said. "It wouldn't of been fun without you."

I walked into my room and ordered room service dinner.

- Harry's POV-

I texted her because i forgot to tell her something. 'Come to my hotel room tomorrow before the show. Everyone will be there.'

I put my phone back into my pocket but then took it out because i felt it vibrate.

From: Renee

'Okie Dokes. What time does the show start, again?'

I wrote back. '1:00'

I walked back into my hotel room to see Louis sitting on my bed. "How was your date?"

"It was good." Was all i said.

"Good. Thats it good." He asked questioningly.

"It was fun. I didnt see much of the paps though."

He said. "Trust me. You're pictures will be on magazines and online in no time."

"Whats for dinner?" I tried to avoid talking about my 'date.'

Louis answered with a shrug. "Just order room service."

____________________

Hope you like the story :)

~Nini :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.