Chapter 4

Chapter 4: On Our Way

-Renee's POV-

I woke up to my stupid alarm on my phone. I turned it off and got up for a shower. Today is the beginning of day 3 of dating Harry but I wasn't bummed, well not as much because I am going back home to Canada. So, I had to wake up early again.

Currently I am in the shower and I heard my phone go off. It wouldn't stop ringing so I had to temporarily stop my shower to answer the phone. I picked up my phone, which was placed on top of the toilet. I wrapped myself in my towel and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I didn't bother to check the caller ID.

"Heeeey!" It was dragged out. I could already tell it was Aliyah calling me, but it doesn't hurt to check.

"Aliyah?"

"Yeah, how are you?"

"Great, you?" I looked down. I am still naked and wet. I am happy that she called just it wasn't the right time.

"Good. You're coming here next, right?"

"Yeah, I'm so excited! Can't wait to see you guys."

"I can't wait to see you!"

I remembered again that I paused my shower for this call. "Aliyah, I'll call you back."

"Alrighty. Bye!"

"Bye! See you soon." She hung up first. I unwrapped myself and hung my towel. I stepped back into the shower and I ran the water. I started singing 'U Smile' by Justin Bieber. I loved this song.

---

I just finished putting on my shirt and I already had my bottoms on. I was wearing maroon leggings and a black, oversized pullover. I heard a knock on my door. I went to go answer it. I opened the door to see Harry leaning on the door frame. He smiled. He looked so cute and I love his smile because his dimples are soo HO-- WOAH! Why am I thinking this. I DON'T like Harry. So, stop!

He said. "Morning, beautiful."

I blushed. "Thanks. So do you. I mean. You look nice. Boys aren't beautiful. Why am I talking so much? Uh, sorry." I was rambling. Why was I so nervous around him suddenly.

He smirked. "Let's go."

"What? Aren't we going to meet up with everyone else first." I was kind of scared because I didn't wanna be alone with him. I would just be nervous and ramble again.

He answered. "Eleanor can't go. Perrie needs to go back home to stay with her aunt. They are already there."

I nodded and we walked to the elevator. He pressed the button with the letter 'L' on it representing Lobby.

I was really curious. "How long is the plane ride from here to there?"

He answered. "Not sure. I think it's almost a day in the plane."

"What!!?"

"Don't worry. When we get there we will go see your friends and family right away." He reassured.

The elevator stopped and we walked out of the hotel. He held my hand so I wouldn't get lost in the mob of paparazzi. There were lots of flashing, flashing light. He helped me get into the limo. I got tired on the way to their private plane so I fell asleep. I felt a hand go on my head and tilted it. I am a very light sleeper so I woke up to this touch. It was Harry, but who else would it be? Some wacko who goes into private limos? Harry's arm was around my head still. He said. "Go to sleep if you are tired." I closed my eyes again and placed my head on his shoulder. I felt his head go on my head, I guess he's sleeping too.