Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

We got into my car and 2 minutes away from the grocery store. I missed it here. There were lots of paparazzi following us but we decided to clear that off our minds.

---

We got into the grocery store and the paps followed us in. The manager noticed that we walked in. Harry talked to him. He said. "We want to be normal customers." The manager nodded and pushed to paps out. He also made an announcement. "The store will be closing now so bring all your things to the cash registers immediately."

People were lining up to pay for their things. An employee checked the aisles. He came up to us minutes later. "No one is here anymore."

"Thanks." Harry replied. Harry and I walked hand in hand to the baking aisle.I said. I didn't mind his hand in mine anymore. It made me feel safe, especially when the paparazzi are around.

I said. "Harry, you didn't have to do that."

"I don't want the paps in and screaming fans." Harry stated. Then, Harry placed his phone on one of the shelf and pressed his camera app. He started to take a video.

I asked. "What are your doing?"

He took cinnamon off the shelf and opened it. "Open your hand." I did what was said. He poured the spice in my hand. He did the same with his hand.

I questioned. "The cinnamon challenge?"

"Yeah, I've always wanted to try but the boys are too scared." He responded.

"Who says I want to do it?" I was kind of puzzled.

Harry said. "So you are a chicken too, huh?"

"No!" I defended myself. "On three."

"One.. Two.. Three." I shoved the cinnamon into my mouth. I noticed the cinnamon in Harry's still. He didn't eat it. I punched him playfully.

"Aww, you are so gullible. Me and the guys already did the challenge." He was laughing. I knocked his hand full of cinnamon in his face. I spit out the cinnamon I was holding in.

"What comes around goes around." I joked. Then, he put the left over cinnamon in his hand, in my hair.

I got the flour we were supposted to buy and said. "Here take this it's heavy!"

He said. "Hold on." He stopped the video with him waving into it and he ran off. That was mean. He left me carrying this heavy sack. I am a small girl and flour is heavy. He came back with a shopping cart. I threw the sack into the cart and the bag ripped open, creating a puff of flour smoke. It got all over our clothes but I didn't mind. This was fun. I never knew you could have this much fun in a grocery store. He lifted me up unexpectedly. I yelled. "What are you doing?!"

He placed me into the cart. I made an 'o' shape with my mouth. He grabbed The flour and he ran whilst pushing the cart. We traveled down all aisles. He then let go of the cart and I bumped into the apple stand, knocking over all the apples. "I think it's time to go." I laughed.

_____________________

If you like this story please tell your friends :)

Comment, Vote <3

~Nini :)