Myth to Reality (Male reader...

By Nevan-UniverseDragon

(A little side project to give you all something to read) Everyone one is told of fairy tales as a child. Som... More

Ghost 1
Ghost 2
Ghost 4
Ghost 5
Ghost 6
Ghost 7
Ghost 8
Ghost 9
Ghost 10
Ghost 11
Ghost 12
Ghost 13
Ghost 14
Ghost 15
Ghost 16
Ghost 17
Ghost 18
Ghost 19
Ghost 20
Ghost 21
Ghost 22
Ghost 23

Ghost 3

5.9K 143 41
By Nevan-UniverseDragon

The two days had gone by in a breeze, just enough time for Y/n to have finished fixing the engine to Akali'a bike. He was currently testing the engine to make sure it ran smoothly.

He drove it in circles around the barren neighborhood he lived in, the roar of the engine filling his ears, and the wind blowing in his face. He came to stop outside the warehouse he lived in. Kicking out the kick stand before getting off the and turning it off.

"That should do it, better let her know its fixed" He walked inside where his phone laid on the table. He picked it up and opened Akali's contact, beginning to type in his message.

"Just finished the repairs to the engine. I'll bring it over shortly" He hit send and waited for her to message back. He walked over to a bag with a bundle of chains in it, tucking a loose end into the bag before closing it, tossing it over his shoulder with his ease. His phone went off as he looked to it, seeing she messaged back.

"Sweet! Thanks a ton! Before you bring it over, could you do me a favor and pick a friend of mine up? She had to stay at school for band practice, I'd really appreciate it if you could"

He thought it over, shrugging his shoulders as he told her he would do so. Getting a thanks out of her as he stuffed his phone into his pocket. He went back outside, placing the bag into the storage compartment on his own bike.

He picked up a helmet and hopped onto Akali's bike, placing the helmet in front of him so it wouldn't fall. He was about to start the engine when he let out a sigh. "...I havn't forgotten, no need to remind me. We won't be staying there longer than we need to"

He turned the engine on as he felt the bike rumble and roar to life beneath him. He looked to his own bike, which previously face away from him, was now facing him.

"Don't worry, I'll call you soon afterwards. Hold the fort till I do" The bike roared its engine in what could be described as acknowledgement. Y/n turned the bike around before driving off into the main streets of Piltover.

There was a lot of traffic this time of day, so getting to where he needed to would be a little slower then anticipated. He didn't seem to mind it however. Meanwhile, Seraphine had just finished with her band practice and was waiting outside.

She had gotten a text from Akali saying that she would be getting picked up by a friend of hers. This was confusing to the pink haired highschool, as she didn't know that Akali made friends outside of their group.

"I wonder who her new friend is?" As she was thinking this over, she heard the roaring of a motorcycle getting closer. Turning to her left, she spotted someone stopping just in front of her.

The two locked eyes for a moment, with Seraphine taking on a pink hue as she found the boy very eye catching. "I'm guessing your Seraphine?" This question brought her out of her stupor, giving the boy a nod.

"Yeah, that's me. I'm guessing by the fact that you know me, that Akali sent you?" He gave her a confirming nod, handing her the helmet and gesturing for her to hop on behind him.

She did just that, getting on the back end of the bike and clipping the helmet into place. She wrapped her arms around his waist to keep herself stable. Y/n didn't mind as he began the drive.

Luckily, Akali had given him the address to their place, so getting there was relatively simple, and he didn't need to ask the pinkett for directions. While they drove, Y/n decided to mentally check something, all thanks to the physical contact of Seraphine's arms.

'Hmm...She barely has little to close to no amount of sin....I know your hungry but you can wait' He stopped at an intersection as the light turned red. This gave the girl enough time to ask something.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you and Akali meet?" The boy looked over his shoulder, thinking of the right choice of words.

"I actually met her and a fox Vastayan. Ahri, I think her name was. They came by Sett'a shop cause she needed this bike fixed. I was about to drop it off until she asked me to pick you up" She seemed satisfied with answer until he continued. "She also invited me over cause she wanted me to meet the others"

"Oh? Never would have thought she would do that. If that'a the case though, try and be careful around Evelynn. She has a tendency to try and get into any hot guys pants" it just dawned on her on the choice of words, her cheeks turning a light shade of red.

"I seem to be getting told that a lot" He quips as the light turns green, driving forward the rest of the way. Turning after a few more blocks till he parked in front of a large suite. Turning the engine off as they both got off, with Seraphine removing her helmet.

"Thank you again for the ride. Normaly when I stay late one of the others picks me up, or I take the buss" She rubs the back of her neck sheepishly with a light hearted giggle.

"Don't mention it. Best to get inside now, its about to get a little chilly at this time of the month" The two of them walked up the front door with Seraphine leading the way.

Once they got inside, Y/n took a look around. It was rather spacious and very well kept. "I'm home!" Seraphine called out, grabbing the attention of someone if the rapid footsteps were anything to go by.

A very familiar fox Vastayan walked around the corner. Wearing a rather oversized shirt and black shorts. "Hey Sera! How did practice go?" She didn't seem to have registered the extra person that walked in behind the pinkett.

"Practice went well! I just got dropped off by your new friend here" She pointed with her thumb behind her, towards Y/n who was placing his leather jacket on a coat rack.

Ahri now had time to register his presence, and seeing the outlining of his tones did not help the ever increasing blush in the least. "Y/n?! What are you doing here?"

"I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say you didn't know I was coming?" Ahri shook her head, prompting the boy to nod his head a little. "Akali must have snagged your phone off you then"

"Why that sneaky little-" She stopped herself, taking a deep breath as an annoyed smile made its wag across her face. "Give me a moment please. Sera, why don't you get him comfortable with the place" Ahri soon leaves the two alone, heading upstairs before the silent sounds of a scuffle ensued.

"I apologize about that, they get like this with each other a lot" Seraphine says with a nervous chuckle. She showed him around the first floor areas, the two making some small talk all the while.

The last place she brought him to was the kitchen, where Kai'sa was cooking up today's dinner. She spotted the two out of the corner of her eye. "Welcome back Sera. Hm? Who's your friend?"

"I'm Y/n, its nice to meet you. Kai'sa, right?" She gives a confirming nod to his question. "At least I have the right name. I was asked by Akali to pick Seraphine up from school"

"I see. Umm, thank you for doing so" She started to only now avoid his gaze. He guessed she was the shy type, which was confirmed by Seraphine. "Ok you two, no need to go pointing it out!"

The pinkett let out a laugh as she went to comfort her now flustered friend. Y/n watched the two, more specifically to Kai'sa, keeping silent as he mused to himself. 'Her sins don't seem to be by choice....yeah, that seems to be a running theme'

"You ok there Y/n? You got quiet all of a sudden" Seraphine asks as she looked over her shoulder at him. He gave her a small nod and a ghost of a smile.

"Yeah, just got lost in thought is all" She seemed satisfied with that answer as he left the two alone, walking into the living area as he sat on the couch. Leaning back as he stared at the ceiling.

That was until his view was blocked by someone's face just above his, as the two looked eyes. "Watcha staring at?" It was Akali, and the scuffle she had with Ahri earlier was very apparent with how messy her hair was, and the little scuff marks on her cheek.

"Well I was staring at the ceiling, but your eyes are pretty good to look at as well" He gave her a smirk, causing the ninja to chuckle at his words.

"Smooth talker much. Thanks for fixing my ride, I appreciate it a lot. Hope you don't me paying you later" She gave his shoulders a pat before moving around the couch to sit next to him.

"No need to pay me, Consider the invitation you gave me as payment" He straightened himself up. Akali turned on the tv for background noise, not really caring what was on.

"How long do you plan on staying for?" The ninja asks, fixing up her spiky ponytail as best she could after the little scuffle she had.

"Probably after dinner, I kinda need to be somewhere later tonight. Kind of a personal thing I need to do" He checked the time on a nearby clock after saying that. It was now already quarter past 4.

"Damn, wish you could stay a little longer but, I understand. Might head out later tonight myself" She looked to the tv, an animal documentary was playing now.

"Now who's the cutie you brought in Rouge?" The new voice snaked their arms Y/n. To the two girls, it looked like he had just been scared shitless. That wasn't the case on Y/n's part. The moment she came into contact, he could feel the weight of every sin this woman committed throughout her lifetime.

"Please refrain from sneaking up on me like that" He did a perfect job at faking to catch his breath. Considering he met Kai'sa not to long ago, he already guessed that this was Evelynn. Aside from the sin, he had to admit she looked rather beautiful. That thought was overridden when something wanted out, and he was mentally fighting the urge to let it.

"A little jumpy I see, my apologies hon" He gave her a dismissive wave, telling her she shouldn't blame herself for getting the jump on him.

"Eve, please don't try to scare him off. He's a new friend of mine and I'd appreciate it if you kept your urges away from him" Akali said in a sort of protective manner, even going as far to hold the boy like she was keeping him away. He was to busy with that aforementioned urge to even notice she did so.

"Come now Rouge, I'm only teasing. You gonna let him go though?" The diva's brow perks up as she points to Y/n. Akali soon let go of him, allowing him to sit up. The two then introduced themselves until Kai'sa called everyone into the dinning area.

Around the same time, the sister city of Zaun was as busy and packed as ever. Inside a spacious office, with an acid green light illuminating the room were two individuals. One stood in the middle of the room while the other sat in a chair behind a desk.

"Sir, with all due respect, is it wise to be trading our equipment and soldiers with Ionian terrorists? I just don't see the reasoning" The one who stood in the middle of the room was a woman with fiery red hair that reached past her shoulders, amber eyes and a lab coat. Her concern obvious in her tone.

"The sales for the Shimmer serum have gone up drastically in the past few months. Its no surprise that they want their hands on some of our more deadlier products" The man spun the chair around to face his prized scientist with a smirk.

"Besides, I have a gut feeling that if we do this deal tonight, I'll meet up with an old friend of mine"

(Chapter 3 is done! I'll admit, this could have gone a little better, but as long as you enjoyed it, then I'm happy. Next chapter is gonna be action packed so stay tuned. As always, leave a vote, leave a comment, and I'll see you all in the next one. Ciao!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1K 18
WARNING: Contains 18+ content. Reader discretion is advised. Mana. It is a mysterious life force energy that binds the universe together. It flows th...
67.9K 2.1K 22
High school, the bane of any and all teenager's lives. Most of them want to be in relationships, build friendships, have fun, drink, do drugs, have s...
Enter the Exorcist Ft K/DA By

Mystery / Thriller

7.5K 187 17
[BIO] 3 years after the incident of "Surabaya Inferno", Jin, a 24-year-old young man, has arrived at Neo-Piltover City after his wandering from vario...
57.2K 2.1K 69
Y/N, a detective, and a damn good one at that, has had multiple cases on his desk, and has solved them all the right way. With his partner Caitlyn, t...