TWDG: THE FINAL SEASON. (Clem...

By krigofalltrades18

***ON HOLD**** They've fought hard for 10 years. They've seen terrible things and done things even worse that... More

Your charicters look.
Prologue.
Epi one: Done running.
They Were like us...
Welcome to Alexandera.
Louis.
Chairles.
Interview with Rick Grimes.
Dinner and war game.
The next day.
Hunting.
Fishing.
The man with diffrent colored eyes.
Visiting the doctor and meeting more people.
Secrets told.
Ep 2: Suffer The Children.
The funeral and leaving.
Long time, no see.
Bloodletting.
The woman in black.
Return the hat.
The gathering.
Ericsson Boarding School.
Stay up forever.
2 weeks later.
Marry. Flip. Kill.
Stars.
The attack.
First kill.
Abel vs Clementine.
Ep 3: Broken toys.
Finding the boat.
Returing to Alexandria.
Why I left.
You have to...
The party.
Hey sweetpea...
You really think I'd let you all do this without me?
On board the ship.
Reunion of two enimes.
Epi 4: Lost and found.
Im sorry...
The last stand.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness...
Greaving son.
Please find him.
Bandits.
Yellow Dandelions.
Aftermath
Dealership escape.
Broken trust
Us Vs The World
The Time Has Come.
The Kingdom.
Identities.
I was lost. Then I was found.
Episode five: Divided houses: part 1
Gone

Black Betty.

891 41 11
By krigofalltrades18

NARRATOR'S POV.

Y/N, Louis, Rick and Daryl arrive at The Hilltop community. It's wooden walls surround a big house in the middle of the community. This community out in the middle of the woods of Virginia. Hiding in plain sight. Y/N looks at the community, impressed that they've managed to keep this place hidden. Like how Ericson was before Lilly had found it.

"What do you think, Y/N?" Rick says to Y/N as he looks at the place with a impressed expression. Y/N just nods in response. They drive closer to the gate where a man, presumably the gate keeper, appears on the watchtower next to the gate.

"You friendly?" He says. Rick rolls down the window and pokes his head out. "Oh, sorry Rick. Didn't know it was you."

"That's okay. Is Abraham and Rosita here?" Rick asks.

"Yeah, their expecting you guys. Open the gates. It's Rick Grimes." The gatekeeper says as he signals people down below to open the gates. The big wooden gates open as Rick slowly drives in there and this is where Y/N gets a better look on the inside. It's got multiple trailers on one side. Supposedly where all the people sleep at if there's no room in the house. Some little tents where people are doing a variety of things. Like making spears against walkers. Managing provisions and weapons. And there's a pen where cows, chickens and horses are. Rick parks the car in front of the house and the four men get out of the car. Louis stretches out and bends his back where a slight crack can be heard.

"Oh! That felt good." Louis says in a satisfied tone as Y/N rolls his eyes.

"Come on. Let's head in." Rick says. The four men go inside the big mansion and Y/N becomes very surprised to see that the house is basically spotless. It's like he went through another universe where the dead never rose and the world was somewhat innocent again.

"Wow." Y/N says softly.

"It's something, isn't it? Just needs a piano right there." Louis says as he points to where a deer head sits on a wall. Suddenly, a door opens and a Mexican brunette woman shows up.

"Thought I heard Rick Grimes's voice out there." The woman says with a small grin on her face.

"Hey Rosita. How are you?" Rick says politely.

"There are dead people looking to eat the living but I'm happy. Abraham is in here. We're looking over a map of the town where we might be able to find a van for you guys." Rosita says. She then looks towards Y/N and Louis as Y/N sees Louis clinch his fist a little bit. "So this is the guy who took one of you're cars in Alexandria."

"Guilty as charged. I'm Y/N Miller." Y/N says as he and her shook hands.

"Better be careful with this one. He might steal your car too." Louis says as he chuckled a little. The room fell silent as Louis could be seen with a embarrassed look on his face.

"Anyway, let's go meet Abraham." Rosita says, breaking the silence. The group walk into the room Rosita came out of and there sat a big man at a desk, looking at a map while smoking a cigar. He has red hair with a handlebar mustache and is wearing an army coat that could be from WW2 and it has some medals on it. He looks up and smiles at the sight of Rick and Daryl.

"Well there he is. How the hell are you Rick the Prick?" The big man says as he walks up to Rick.

"I was great till I heard that terrible nickname come out of your mouth. You big, ginger monkey." Rick says as he shakes hands with him.

"Get used to it cause I'm using it from now on." Abraham says. He then turns his attention to Y/N. "So...This the kid who took your car, Rick?"

"Yeah and it's Y/N. Y/N Miller." Y/N says as he reaches his hand out to him for a hand shake but Abraham just stands there with a neutral expression. Y/N just awkwardly lowers his hand in defeat as Rosita shakes her head in disapproval.

"No offense but I don't shake hands with someone who robbed from one of my friends. Not gonna do that with us on this mission, are ya?" Abraham says.

"No, sir." Y/N says with an annoyed tone. Abraham slowly nods his head as a response.

"What's the plan, Abraham?" Rick says.

"I've been sending some scouts over to this town where we may find you a vehicle. If y'all will follow me." Abraham says as he leads the group to the desk where a map of an entire town lays. "This town has been filled to the brim with walkers. Most of them are forming around here. At this vehicle rental shop." As he points to a spot on the map with writing that says: Loot?

"So you think that's where we'll find a car?" Daryl asks.

"Not only that but our scouts believe there's an abandoned base there. Like someone used to live there...or still lives there and is trapped." Rosita says.

"Either way, that's the one place I can think of that has a car and maybe, just maybe, have some supplies that we can salvage while we're there." Abraham says.

"Just one flaw. And don't get me wrong, this sounds like a good plan. But how do we get passed the big ass load of walkers that are surrounding the building?" Louis asks.

"Simple: we just lead them to one street where we'll set up some bombs and blow them back to hell. And kill any stragglers in the way. Like herding a bear into a trap." Abraham says.

"Um Abraham, I respect that you like to go all American badass commando n' shit. But that sounds like too much work and very risky. I mean, what if the bombs are faulty?" Louis says.

"Yeah and how will we know we have enough bombs? Do you even know how many there are?" Y/N asks.

"To top it all off, it'll just bring more walkers. By the time we get that car on the road, more will come, potentially blocking the road on the way back." Rosita says. Abraham just darts his eyes around the room at us and eventually nods his head in agreement.

"So..anyone got any better ideas then?" Abraham says.

"I have an idea." Y/N says.

"Shoot." Abraham asks.

"Now, your plan wasn't perfect but leading the walkers away gave me an idea. What if we just lead them away far enough to give us time to get that car started? Depending on what condition its in, of course." Y/N says.

"But how will the person leading them get out of the hordes sight?" Louis says.

"Gut a walker and they'll lose their sent of you. Do it all the time when we need to herd out walkers from Alexandria." Daryl says as he plays with his knife.

"Could work. Just gotta get far enough to be able to do it without being spotted from them again." Rick says.

"But who's gonna actually do it?" Rosita says.

"I'll do it." Y/N says immediately.

"Y/N." Rick says.

"Don't even try to talk me out of it guys. We're in this mess because of me. Let me make it right." Y/N says.

"You got a family back home, man." Louis says.

"I'm not too sure of that, Louis." Y/N says in a sadden tone.

"Oh Jesus, I'll do it. Give me eight to ten minutes and that horde will be gone and outta there." Daryl says.

"I'd prefer it if you stay with us getting the vehicle, Daryl. We need another gun down there in case something happens." Rick says.

"Okay before we start arguing about who will go on this suicide mission. I say we draw straws. Whoever gets the smallest straw, gets to do it." Rosita says.

"Yes I agree, let's do it." Louis says instantly.

"I don't know about drawing straws on a suicide mission but..fuck it, let's do it." Abraham says. Abraham then reaches into his drawer and takes out six long matches. He then checks his pocket for a knife to cut the matches. Y/N took out his knife from his boot and hands it to him. "Thanks." Y/N nods in response. Abraham cuts five of the straws. Everyone goes up to the desk as Abraham shuffles them and they all took a straw. They all looked at their straws and unfortunately for Louis, he's got the shortest one.

"Anyone wanna trade?" Louis says sarcastically.

"Louis, you don't have to do this." Rick says.

"No way, Rick. Besides, when I'm scared shitless, I run faster." Louis says.

"Well, then it's settled. We'll move out in ten minutes. Rest up while you can and take a piss if you have too. See y'all outside." Abraham says as he turns to Y/N and gives him back his knife. Y/N takes it as Abraham leaves the room and goes upstairs.

"So about taking a piss. I've gotta take a restroom break real quick." Louis says.

"It's the door underneath the steps." Rosita says as she points towards the stairs.

"Thanks, Rosita." Louis says as he smiles and winks at her. Y/N just shakes his head slightly at him as he figured out why he's acting a little bit weird around Rosita.

"Let's go outside. In fact Y/N, wanna have a tour of The Hilltop?" Rosita asks him.

"I suppose." Y/N says as he shrugs his shoulders. Rosita leads him outside while Daryl and Rick stay inside to talk. The pair walk out the front door and stood on the top concrete steps.

"Welcome to The Hilltop. It was once a destination for school kids to come and learn about this houses history. It's how we keep to ourselves. For the most part." Rosita says.

"This place gets raided often?" Y/N asked as they both walk down the steps.

"It's always just a small group a bandits. If they come, we'll be ready for them. Now, unlike me and abe, the previous leader of this community wouldn't even try to keep these people safe." Rosita says.

"Who was he?" Y/N asked.

"Gregory. This guy was a real Puta madre. He was leading this place to collapsing on itself. And he was really perving on me and Maggie. Kept forgetting her name everytime he saw her. The worst part was that a lot of people here didn't see past his ego." Rosita says.

"Damn. Well, where is he now?" Y/N asked.

"Dead, I hope. I'll put a fucking bullet in his head if I see him again." Rosita says, getting a little angry in her voice.

"Fair enough. And that's when you and Abraham took over?" Y/N asked as Rosita nods her head. The pair then goes to the lot of trailers.

"Here's the trailers. This is where we take the sick and injured and we also use it as extra space for people." Rosita says.

"This place isn't as big as Alexandria. I'm guessing you had to send some people on their way when it started to get overcrowded?" Y/N says.

"Sadly, yes. For me, the hardest part of running a community is sending people back out to the walkers because we dont have enough food or space for them." Rosita says.

"I know that feeling. I've been a few community's myself. Before I came to Alexandria, I mean." Y/N says. Rosita nods as a response. Suddenly, the gates open as a group of four arrived carrying a variety of goods in bags and one of them was carrying a doe on their shoulder.

"That must be the scout team. Let's go say hi." Rosita says. As the pair walks towards the scout team, Y/N looks back to see Abraham and the rest of his party going towards the entrance. Abraham was now wearing a military T-shirt and carrying what looks like an M-16. Looks like the team is gonna move out soon to go to that town. Rosita then approaches a black girl around Y/N or Louis's age. She had short dreadlocks and was carrying a bow on her back with her quiver of arrows on her hip.

"Adaku, how did the search go?" Rosita says to the girl.

"It went very good. We got a bunch of stuff and I even hunted that deer over there." She says with an accent which could be Nigerian.

"Great work." Rosita says with a grateful look on her face. Adaku then turns her attention to Y/N.

"And who's this?" Adaku says.

"I'm Y/N. Y/N Miller. It's nice to meet you." Y/N says in a friendly tone. Adaku then inspects him up and down with interest. "Uhm..."

"Oh! I uh... Anyway, Rosita. I'll go help with those supplies we found today." Adaku says.

"Okay... We'll see you later, Adaku." Rosita says.

"Adaku, hold up." Abraham says as he and the other party members follow. "We're gonna need your help out there. This town we've been scouting has a vehicle that we need."

"Your not talking about the one I was just at?" Adaku asks with a slight annoyed tone.

"Yeah, that one. I know you just got back but we could use your guide through town and your bow skills. You and Daryl here can clear a room very quietly with your archery skills." Abraham says as he points to Daryl.

"Okay...And for what reason we need to go into this town again?" Adaku says.

"My community needs it to trade with one of the other communities down south of here. I'm Rick grimes, leader of Alexandria." Rick introduces himself as he reaches out to shake her hand.

"Rick grimes? I've heard so much about you and your stories here at the hilltop. It's an honor to meet you finally sir." Adaku says.

"And these two gentlemen here are Daryl and Louis." Abraham says as he introduced the two other men.

"I wouldn't use gentlemen to describe Daryl." Louis says, teasing Daryl. Daryl just brushes off this joke. "I, Louis, am a comedian, pianist and can handle myself well in a fight." Louis says with a bow. Adaku smirks a little at his gentlemen like behavior.

"Sure. So are we leaving soon?" Adaku asks.

"Right now, yes. Anything you need to do before we leave?" Abraham asks.

"I would like to say bye to my search team really quick if that's okay?" Adaku asks.

"Go ahead. Make it fast though." Rosita says.

"We'll be waiting outside the gate for you." Abraham says. Adaku nods as she goes to find her friends. Louis just watches her in awe as Y/N chuckles silently. Seeing his friend crush over two women now. The party goes to the gate and the gate keepers open it. They step outside the hilltop waiting for Adaku. When they step out, Y/N whispers in Louis's ear:

"Let's talk privately for second, please?" Y/N says as Louis nods. They step away from the others to chat privately. "So, who do you like more?"

"I'm sorry, what?" Louis asks.

"Rosita. Adaku." Y/N says. Louis thinks for a second and realizes what he's saying.

"Nah, your fucking with me." Louis chuckles as he tries to leave but Y/N stops him.

"Hold on. Hear me out. That Adaku girl seems nice and seems to like your jokes. I saw her smile a little. That's a good sign there, bro. And as for Rosita, can't say I blame her. She is a real looker." Y/N says.

"And she's in love with Abraham. Whom I might add is one cold dude. He was in the Marine Corps. So I don't really wanna end up six feet under if he found out me and Rosita..." Louis says.

"Then go for Adaku. She's probably single. This would be a good time to get to know her. Maybe even have her come and play war. Like you did with me and Clem." Y/N says.

"Yeah, maybe. God, this sounds like the start of a romantic movie." Louis says.

"It would be a bad one." Y/N says teasing him.

"Wow. Way to destroy my confidence, asshole." Louis says.

"Hey, I'm just playing with you, man." Y/N says as he hits his arm lightly as Louis shakes his head smiling.

"Hey boys! Time to go!" Abraham calls out to the two friends. Adaku joins the others as they appear to be ready to leave. Y/N and Louis go to join them and head to this town to find themselves a working car.

Later at noon....

After walking for quite a few miles and getting to know adaku, the group are soon approaching the town.

"Playing the violin is like using a bow and arrow almost. Ones for making music and the other is to kill with. I thought I would try to learn how to use both." Adaku says.

"Both sound awesome too. Looking like a badass while knowing how to a play an instrument." Louis says.

"Yeah. Only, I've never written a full song before. Just a few notes, that's it." Adaku says.

"I could give you some pointers if you like. I mean, after when we're done here of course." Louis says.

"Sure, I'd like that." Adaku says. Y/N smiles at this sight.

"And I don't know if you remember Louis, we talked about making a band for Alexandria with our friends Ellie and Violet. Ellie's got that guitar and Violet said that she used to sing back at the Ericson boarding school." Y/N says.

"You know, I actually like that idea. Some real music can help bring up people's spirits at Alexandria. If adaku wants to of course." Rick says.

"I'd like to think about first. Not saying that would be nice but..." Adaku says.

"It's alright. Take time to think of it." Rick says with a smile. The group comes across a small hill that goes down into some woods.

"Alright people, this town is just down this hill. Rosita, bring me the map." Abraham says as Rosita then brings him a map of the town. Abraham takes the map to a rock and looks over the map on it. "We're right here. On the south west side of town. We'll be coming up on wexler st and the dealership is just a few blocks away from it."

"This is where we'll need your help, Adaku. You know the best route to get there safely and quietly." Rosita says as she hands her the map.

"Alright, let's get this done. If anyone has a better plan, I don't wanna hear it. Let's move out." Abraham says as they begin making their way down the hill. The hill was kinda uneven and rugged. So the group carefully make their down it to avoid tripping and falling.

"Hey Y/N, come up here for a minute. I'd like to talk to you." Abraham says. Y/N picks up his pace to catch up with Abraham.

"What's up?" Y/N ask.

"Couldn't help but notice the weapons your carrying." Abraham says.

"Yeah? So?" Y/N says.

"For one your rifle isn't American made. And second, why two revolvers?" Abraham asks.

"Don't think it matters what rifle I have. A guns a gun. And I carry two revolvers so I don't worry about just reloading one." Y/N says.

"It does kinda matter. Take my M-16 for example. A very reliable rifle that won't jam very easily." Abraham says.

"I haven't even fired theses weapons yet. So Ill be the judge of what weapons I like and don't like." Y/N says.

"Whatever. Don't come crying to me when that poorly French made weapon breaks when a herds on your ass." Abraham says. Y/N shakes his head in a annoyed way as he slows his pace back to Louis. Once the group reaches the bottom of the hill, they see a clearing and an abandoned suburban street. Not a single walker in sight. Nothing but the light breeze hitting the overgrown grass and trees. Adaku looks at the map and says:

"This must be Wexler street. Once we see a threeway stop, we cut across Evans st and through the houses. The car dealership should just be on the other side of those houses." Adaku says as she draws a path on the map with her finger to Rosita and Abraham.

"Everyone, we need to be extra quiet here. That herd could be anywhere in this town. Stay close and don't wander off." Abraham says as he turns his attention to them. He then signaled them to move out with his head as he lead them down the street. Adaku stayed in front of Abraham and Rosita while Daryl stayed in the back behind the group. In case a walker was in front of behind them, they could take them out with their archery weapons. They pass by empty houses and cars that have been abandoned for a full on decade now. Once the reached the threeway stop, they see one walker roaming down the street. Adaku took this chance to show her archery skills and shot the walker in the head. Pinning it against a tree with her arrow. Louis is amazed at this sight.

"Damn, your a good shot." Louis says.

"Thank you." Adaku says. She then goes to collect her arrow as she looked around to spot any more walkers. Nothing else seemed to be in sight as she yanks the arrow out of the walkers head and it falls to the ground once she takes back the arrow. So they go to this corroded fence on Evans st that leads to a backyard. Abraham quietly removed a badly corded fence and peeked inside. Nothing can be seen in the backyard of this house. They all go in the yard one at a time and head for the backdoor of the house. Adaku and Daryl go up to the door first and stand opposite sides of the door way. They both then go in and Daryl calls out:

"Hey! Anything dead in here?!" Daryl says. After waiting for five seconds, two walkers appear and adaku takes a shot and ends up hitting the walker on the chest.

"Dammit!" Adaku says. Daryl then took charge and shot the second walker with his crossbow and runs up to the one with adaku's arrow in it's chest and knocks it down. Takes the arrow out of it's chest and pierces it's skull with it. Adaku walks up and Daryl gives her arrow back. "Thanks." She says annoyed.

"Forget about it, it's fine." Daryl says as the rest come in. Y/N closes the door behind them as they look around and see that the house is completely empty. Just nothing but dust and cobwebs.

"How close are we?" Rick asks Adaku.

"We should be just down the street from it. Let me check." Adaku says as she goes to the window. She opens the torn and tattered blinds and scopes out the outside. She sees the street empty until she looks towards the dealership and sees the horde right in front of it.

"What do you see?" Rosita asks.

"I can see it alright. As well as our walker problem." Adaku says.

"I guess this is where I come in?" Louis asks hesitantly.

"It is. Remember the plan?" Abraham asks.

"Go in. Make a lot of noise. Lead them away from the dealership. Enough time for you guys to find what you need and get out of there. While I get more walker guts on my coat and escape the dumb asses while they have trouble looking for me." Louis says.

"Don't pull a Y/N and run off cause you got scared." Abraham says.

"The hell is that supposed to mean, Abraham?" Y/N says angrily.

"Just not to be scared, that's all." Abraham says defensively. Y/N cuts his eyes at him but quickly looks away. Rosita looks at Abraham in a disappointed manner.

"If anything goes wrong, meet us back at the Hilltop and wait for us. We'll have to come up with another plan." Rick says.

"On the bright side of that, we could always go back to that old plan of just shooting the hell out of those walkers. Am I right?" Louis says.

"We'll see, Louis." Abraham says.

"Great. Got any last minute advice for me?" Louis asks.

"Yeah, don't get bit." Daryl says.

"Very insightful advice, Daryl. Like I almost didn't know that." Louis says sarcastically as he goes to the front door. "See you on the other side." Louis then runs out and started shouting and cursing at the walkers. Grabbing a board and hitting the ground to try and make more noise. It eventually draws their attention and they being shambling towards the young man. The group watches as the horde moves slowly passed the house they were hiding in.

"Goddamn, why's there so many in one spot?" Y/N asks.

"This horde could've come from the west. Ever noticed how some of the larger hordes come from that way?" Rick says.

"Yeah, I'd imagine that there isn't much left to eat on the west coast. So they flocked over here." Adaku says.

"Or it could've been some dumbass crashing his car nearby. Y/N would know." Abraham says. Y/N then starts stomping towards Abraham with the intend to punching him in the mouth but Rick and Daryl intervene to stop the two from throwing hands.

"Hey, let it go, Y/N." Daryl says to Y/N.

"Abe, we talked about this before we came to the hilltop..." Rick tells Abraham.

"Don't make me the bad guy here! We all know who's to blame for this little mess. So why are we ignoring it?" Abraham says. Y/N flips him off and leaves the room pissed off. "Oh yeah, that's right. Walk away again, boy." Rosita then cusses at Abraham in Spanish as Rick follows Y/N to the backyard. He sees him pacing back and forth. Trying not to go back in and knock Abraham on his ass. Rick then steps outside and Y/N stops and looks at him, waiting for Rick to say something first.

"I know he's an asshole, I won't deny that. But he really is a good guy once you get to know him." Rick says.

"I don't think HE wants to get to know me, Rick. But I don't need that shit right now, man. He's got no fucking idea why I did it." Y/N says upset. Rick then tells him to sush to avoid any walker attention.

"Just try to bite your tongue a little longer. He'll have to get over it eventually but you need to just let it go, okay? This might be our only shot of finding a working car for Richmond." Rick says.

"I'll try. But if he starts mouthing off about Kenny, man I...." Y/N pauses.

"You won't do anything. Just don't even think like that." Rick says sternly. Y/N then inhales and then exhales a bit of the stress out of him. "Hey, I really do appreciate you being here. Trying to help atone for your mistake." He says as he puts his hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks, Rick." Y/N says as he cracks a small smile.

"Hey, walkers have cleared out." Daryl says as he pokes his head out the door. They follow Daryl back inside and meet up with everyone at the front door, prepared to make their move to the dealership.

"We all ready?" Adaku asks as everyone nods their heads.

"There may still be some stragglers around. Stay on your guard and don't make any noise." Abraham says. He then slowly opens the door and peeks his head out to see not one walker in sight. They leave the house in a line and ran straight to the dealership. Once they get a better look at the place, they find a big makeshift wall made from wood, metal and cars from this dealership. However, this wall didn't work as they see bullet holes, arrows, blood splattered on different spots and a great big gap in it. Which is how the survivors got in and when they did, they find out that this dealership must've been a tiny little community that The Hilltop or Alexandria never found somehow. The parking lot had tents, a pig pen and they managed to get a garden too. Bullet casings and more blood stains were on the pavement. Whatever happened here wasn't good and it was any one of the survivors guess as to what happened here. The group reach the building of the dealership, it's got big glass windows that was barricaded with various objects. Wood planks, big tool boxes and even a few vehicles to keep out the outside world. Daryl and Adaku go up to the main entrance as Daryl looks inside and sees three walkers inside. He waves Y/N over to help them with the third one. Y/N sees the walkers and nods as he takes out his machete. Daryl then places his hand on the door handle and waits for Adaku to signal. She uses her fingers to count down to one. Three...two...one...go! Daryl swings open the door and gets the first walker as Y/N runs up to the second and slices it's face with his blade. Right before the third could get him, Adaku kills it before it could grab him.

"Thanks." Y/N says.

"Yeah." Adaku says. The others go to barricade the door with whatever they could find. Except for Y/N, who looks over by the far right wall and sees seven dead bodies. Looked like they were executed.

"Guys....look...." Y/N says. They all look in the direction he was looking in and saw the seven bodies. They get a closer inspection and Adaku gags at the awful smell. By the awful smell, these bodies must be a week or two old. Y/N picks up some bullet casings that was in front of the dead bodies. "You think these guys were the top dogs of this place?"

"Could be. And that herd out there...I think a lot of them were the inhabitants here..." Rick says.

"Holy shit....Who do you think did all this?" Rosita says. Daryl then comes up to them with some kind of used grenade in his hand.

"Whoever they were, they were packing some heavy equipment." Daryl says. He hands the used grenade to Abraham to look at it to confirm what grenade it is.

"It's some kinda knockout gas grenade. Used for riots and such. Don't let this all distract us. We got a job to do and let's get it done." Abraham says as he throws the empty gas grenade away.

"We should also keep a look out for this stuff too. Eugene needs it." Rick says as he hands the note to Abraham.

"What's the scientist need now?" Abraham says as he takes the note and reads it.

"He's making some homemade grenades. And I think this place might have what we need." Rick says.

"Well, we are running thin on grenades. Alright, keep an eye out for glass jars, screws and string. Adaku, Rosita and me will search upstairs. Rick, Y/N and Daryl, you guys search down here and keep a look out for Louis. We'll meet back here and go into the garage. That must be where these people kept a vehicle. Let's move." Abraham says. They all nod in agreement and go to search the place. The first room Y/N, Rick and Daryl find is a waiting room. An empty one. The second room they check out was an office. Which didn't have much of value except for ledgers of this used to be small community. Must've been the leaders office. Third room they check is a janitors closet and they find glass jars, containing rum inside. Y/N was about to drink one but Rick gave him a cold look. Telling him not to, not after last time when the young man drank. Y/N sighs and dumps out all three glass jars. The fourth room had it's door covered with bloody hand prints. The three men had their weapons ready for whatever is on the other side. When Y/N tries to open it, it won't budge.

"It won't open. Daryl, get that crossbow ready. Rick, give me a hand." Y/N says.

"I've only got one hand, though." Rick says as he raises his missing right hand.

"Funny. Real funny, Rick." Y/N says while chuckling a little. Rick goes up and the two force open the door. Which was being blocked by a book case. When they get in, they find another dead body. It was once a little man and from what they could tell, he killed himself by shooting himself in the head. Above him written in blood on the wall: "No God. No hope." Rick inspects the dead person closer and on his arm, he had a bite mark. Must've gotten bitten. He also carried a backpack and on one of the straps, it had the name Russell on it.

"Poor son of bitch. Guess he hid in here while the community fell." Rick says.

"He left a note." Daryl says as he walks up to Rick and Y/N with it. "It says how this community fell. By some assholes in gas masks and some wore garbage bags for clothing. Other than saying that this guy was sorry for abandoning some other named Nate, nothing else really important." He says as he rips up the note and throws away the remains.

"Okay, that's all the rooms checked. Let's get to the garage and lets pray a cars in there." Rick says. The three men leave the room and was about to go in the garage until they heard banging on the front door. They look over and it's Louis!

"Guys, let me in!" Louis says. Y/N and Daryl go to remove the barricade from the door and let's him in. When Louis goes in, Daryl and Rick block off the door again as Y/N sees Louis with walker blood all over him.

"I'm guessing you lost the herd?" Y/N asks.

"No, I just love covering myself in walker shit all the time. Of course I lost them. I led them away as far as I could." Louis says.

"Which direction did you lead them in?" Rick asks.

"Uh, on the Northside of town. That should keep them busy trying to find my sweet ass." Louis says.

"Please don't talk about your ass." Y/N says.

"Well it is." Louis says as Y/N rolls his eyes.

"Rick!" Adaku says as she runs down the steps. "Guys, you've gotta get up here now!"

"Why, what's wrong?" Rick asks.

"It's Abraham!" Adaku says. The group follows her upstairs and find Rosita standing by a ladder that goes to the roof.

"What happened?" Rick asks.

"He said he thought he heard something up there. He went up and I tried calling but he won't come down." Rosita says worried. Rick went up to the ladder and turns to the group.

"Stay here. I'll go look." Rick says as he begins climbing up the ladder. He reaches the top with his revolver drawn and goes through a security door and is on the roof. He sees Abraham standing oddly in front something. "Abraham, what are you doing?" Abraham doesn't respond to his call. Rick cautiously walks to Abraham and sees what he's standing over. It's a corpse. The corpse has military attire on and a sign with a chan on around its neck that reads: "THEY DID THIS!! FUCK HIM AND THE OLD WORLD!!!"

"Oh shit..." Rick says. He then looks at Abraham with empathy. Abraham stares at this corpse with mournful and a bit of anger eyes.

"Sick motherfuckers..." Abraham says softly. The others soon join and saw what Abraham was looking at.

"Oh man..That's not right..." Louis says.

"Now I'm kinda glad that those people are dead...Wait, that's kinda messed up for me to say." Adaku says.

"No, your right. Look at em. Not only was he bitten but he's got brushes all over his face...And they shot him in the head to make sure he would come back..." Abraham says. They all stood there in silence before Y/N says.

"We should just go. There's no telling when that horde comes back." Y/N says.

"Y'all go on. Just...give me a moment...Look in that garage downstairs for a car." Abraham says. Rick nods and everyone, except Rosita who lags behind to speak to Abraham briefly before catching back up to everyone, who was already downstairs. The group enters the garage cautiously and find two cars. One was a van and the other was covered by a tarp. Rosita goes to the van to get a better look at it and hope that it can drive. She opens the door and gets in the driver's seat.

"Daryl, I'll open the hood. Check it for me." Rosita says as Daryl approaches the hood of the van. Rosita pops the hood and Daryl opens it to find everything in place except for the radiator and the battery. "Well?"

"Damn. The radiator and the battery are missing." Daryl says in a disappointed tone.

"Come on guys, don't get all grim just yet. This place is bound to have something left behind." Louis says, trying to stay positive.

"What about that car there?" Rick asks as he points to the other car covered up. Y/N was closet to the vehicle so he reaches and removes the tarp. Revealing one beautiful looking car.

Y/N looks at this gorgeous looking 1969 dodge charger rt. Of course it's got some rust all over and it's tire need replaced but for the most part, it looks great. Louis sees this and whistles with amazement.

"Damn, look at this sexy beast." Louis says as he comes up to the car looks in the window. "The seats are leather too I think. What a find!"

"It is. Louis, whoever says "what" doesn't get to drive it." Y/N says quickly. Louis was about to say what but stops himself.

"Ah! You almost got me there, Y/N." Louis says while pointing a finger at him.

"That is a nice car but I think that Richmond would love it if we give em this van." Rick says.

"What? Who wouldn't want to drive this beauty?" Louis says.

"You just said "what", Louis." Adaku says.

"No I didn't." Louis says in denial.

"That's not the point Louis. That's a four seater. With this, Richmond could transport more supplies or people if need be. Besides, we need a vehicle that can fit all of us if we wanna get outta here quickly." Rick says as he points at the van.

"He's right. Shame though, would've loved to be behind the wheel of this puppy." Y/N says.

"Guys, quiet for a minute." Daryl says, as he appears to have heard something.

"What?" Rosita asks as Daryl.

"Shh. Listen...." Daryl says. Everyone listens closely and it sounds like.....groaning!

"Tell me that isn't what I think it is." Louis says.

"Come on!" Rick tells everyone as they run to the front door. When they see the front entrance, they see the walkers heading right for them! "Shit! Get the windows and doors covered!" He yells. They all scrambled to find what they can do block off the door and windows. Desks, file cabinets and other furniture to block out the dead. Abraham comes running down and yells:

"What the fuck is going on!? I thought you lost them Louis!?" Abraham screams.

"I did! They might've followed me back! I don't know!! Fuck!!" Louis says with fear.

"No body panic! We're gonna have to hurry and get that van fixed!" Rick says.

"There's a van? Great! Let's--." Abraham says before they heard a crash and running footsteps. The group takes out their guns and aim in the direction of the sound. Suddenly and shockingly, A.J appears with his hands up.

"Don't shoot! It's me!" A.J says. They all stood there surprised and confusion. Except for Y/N.

"What the fuck?!?" Y/N says...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 125 23
All Luna cares about is her people: Clementine and AJ. Keeping them safe is all that matters. After three years on the road, raising AJ, Luna doesn't...
60.6K 2.7K 77
You were eight when the dead began their reign. It happened in the blink of an eye, and the world around you was unprepared. The walkers simply ascen...
22.2K 1K 20
The world as we know it is at an end, the dead rule and roam the land. Small groups of survivors remain, and this... this is a story about one of the...
3.7K 87 13
--༒ written by kat - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - A couple years after the dead started walking, (𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄), a mute ten year-old, must grow up fast and learn...