Are you for real?! (Naruto va...

By Lilano_girlypop

(discontinued/on hold) โ€ข Welp, you read the title. It's one of those OP modern reader ones. . . . . . . . . ... More

!๐˜•๐˜–๐˜›๐˜๐˜Š๐˜Œ!๐˜‹๐˜๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜•๐˜›๐˜๐˜•๐˜œ๐˜Œ๐˜‹!
Well- I'm not complaining
Apartment go brr
And so the Harem starts
i-is that, UNLIMITED DATA!?
dAM PErVerTs ( -แท…_-แท„)
*insert a title name*
No u
Konohamaru-
AYO- KINDA GAY
Glad I emptied most of my camera roll for this!
แต‡ แต‰ หก หก หข
I have a bell and you don't >:]
Yooooo 1k reads๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
OoOOOoO it's a puddle
Cow print man ใน( ใƒŽx _x)ใƒŽ
NeeEeeEeEEEeedle boy
Sheesh ._.
Ya, it's a bridge (๏ฝฅฬ†-๏ฝฅฬ†)
๐Ÿ’žGenderbend special๐Ÿ’ž
Too much happening!
Main character abilities๐Ÿ—ฃ
๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฉโ€ข๐™๐™–๐™ฃโ€ข๐™Ž๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™
Team Gai I see ๐Ÿ‘€
Gai sensei ๐Ÿ‘
No, Kabuto, no
Oookay then.....
The first exam I guess 'อกโ€ข_'อกโ€ข
๐Ÿ’žHanging out with Sakura๐Ÿ’ž
Can we just enter the forest already ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The forest of deatherony
(A/n)
๐Ÿ’–Hanging out with Shino๐Ÿ’–
A simple poll.
NOT MICHAEL JACKSON-
Dosu, you loser.
Nobody asked, Kabuto ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
YIPPEE, PRELIMINARIES BEFORE THE THIRD EXAM!
Smoothest brain.
-asking the readers-
Dangos.
Get cancelled, Neji pt.1
๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’“A Date With Rock Lee๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ซ
Neji got canceled - pt. 2
WAIT- LEE NO
The start of a silly little break (Pt. 1)
How are you doing? Pt. 2

Ice can't cure this snake bite ๐Ÿฅบ

3.1K 139 63
By Lilano_girlypop

(A/n): for the first time in foreverrrrr-

3rd POV

  "(Y/n)......(Y/n), wake up." Sakura said, lightly shaking her friend.

  "Noooo, stop trying to kill the Hashiras....." (Y/n) mumbled in her sleep.

  Sasuke and Sakura gave eachother confused looks.

  (Y/n)'s eyes snapped opened a couple seconds later, breathing heavily.

  "I just dreamt that Xiao was transported into Demon Slayer, it did not go well." (Y/n) stated.

  "(Y/n), do you know what's happening right now." Sasuke asked, a slightly bloodied kunai knife in hand.

  "Fake Naruto turned into person who I totally don't know, I 'passed out- oooo a snake." (Y/n) interrupted herself by pointing at a large snake behind them.

  Sasuke subconsciously grabbed (Y/n) and went the opposite direction of wherever Sakura leaped away.

  In a panic, as the snake headed towards Sasuke and (Y/n), the Uchiha used his free hand to send several shurikens to the snake's head.

  The large serpent flopped to a tree branch, dying from the wounds. Unfortunately for them, a spot on the snake started to crack a bit, and out came Orochimaru.

  The two landed on a branch somewhere not too far away from the serpent, and Sasuke still didn't let go of (Y/n).

  "Don't let your guard down, not even for a minute. A prey must always stay tense and try to flee desperately, before a predator... " Orochimaru said, licking his lips and started slithering towards (Y/n) and Sasuke.

  It was an odd sight, Orochimaru's legs slithered around the tree as if there were no bones in them, and his tongue out as well.

  Sasuke let out a panicked scream, whilst (Y/n) videoed the scene for fun.

  The snake-like ninja was stopped but both shurikens and kunais throw infront of him, having them embedded in the tree.

  "Sorry you three...." Naruto's voice came up and few large trees away from the group.

  Sasuke and Sakura lightly gasped at his arrival.

  "Naruto!" Sakura exclaimed with relief.

  "We're still lowkey fucked though...." (Y/n) mumbled to herself, which Sasuke somehow didn't hear.

  "The password....I forgot it." Naruto confidently stated.

  "It's fine!" Sakura said.

  "Naruto!" Sasuke called out.

  "I know you're trying to be cool and rescue us, but don't get involved! Just run!" Sasuke demanded.

  "Seems like you brought that giant snake down brilliantly, Naruto." Orochimaru complimented(?).

  Whilst Naruto was telling the snake man about to stop bullying the weakling, Sasuke asked (Y/n) for something.

  "Where's our scroll?" Sasuke said, clearly forgetting about the fake ones.

  (Y/n) internally laughed at the boy, but still handed him a scoll [a fake one].

  "Wait." Sasuke paused, making Naruto and Orochimaru turn their attention to him.

  Sasuke held the scroll out in his free hand.

  "Here, take it!" Sasuke threw the fake scroll at Orochimaru, who only smirked.

  He was about to catch it, until Naruto swooped in and caught it instead.

  (Y/n) escaped from Sasuke's grasped before Naruto punched the Uchiha.

  Then the two had their little moment about, 'yoUR nOt tHE sASukE i KnOw'.

  Orochimaru chuckled and rolled up one of his sleeves, which revealed some markings.

  "Naruto. The scroll, I could just kill you and take it." He bit the tip of his finger and ran it across the marks.

  How wonderful, another big ass fucking snake.

  "You're such cute prey." Orochimaru commented.

  The giant snake flung Naruto upwards, and he started fall back down when he hit a firm tree branch.

  "Eat him, for now." Orochimaru commanded.

  The damned nine tails activated, which lead Naruto to kick the snake's nose, the hit did absolutely nothing though, so did all the other hits following it.

  After a few moment, Orochimaru knocked out Naruto, making him land on a branch below them.

  "Next up is, you two." Orochimaru and the snake started to move towards Sasuke and (Y/n).

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  Shit happened and Naruto passed out from the sealing Orochimaru gave him, which gave the snake man time to snatch the scroll.

  Naruto was also pinned to a tree with a kunai knife.

  Sasuke was suddenly getting flashbacks of whatever his brother told him.

  (Y/n) was now behind Sasuke, eye twitching at the fact that the Author took away all of her made-up Jutsu privileges for a while.

  The snake suddenly poofed away.

  "Welp. Looks like Taijutsu is probably gonna be my main focus if anything happens...." (Y/n) said, stretching out her arms.

  "(Y/n), let me handle this." Sasuke stated.

  "Alright, I wasn't even planning to contribute." She replied.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

Author:😏

"😒"

Author: y'know what, I have another plan for the curse mark.

"Fuck- that's now?"

Author: Mhm, enjoy!

  "Paralysis, am I right?" (Y/n) said, frozen on the spot beside Sasuke.

  Orochimaru's head went weewoo weewoo and bit Sasuke neck like a apple.

  Orochimaru suddenly got reminded of the doodle on (Y/n)'s paper, he then moved to her.

  "(Y/n), right?" Orochimaru's said, part of the disguise(?) was peeling away to reveal the pale skin near his eye.

  "Yep." She replied.

  "You knew about this, didn't you? This entire situation." Orochimaru leaned towards her neck.

  "I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about." (Y/n) innocently said.

  "What about that interesting drawing you made in the first test."

  "Just doodles."

  "Mhm." Orochimaru then bit down on (Y/n)'s neck, still like an apple.

  Sasuke was holding the bite in pain. Meanwhile, (Y/n) stood there, just wating for something to happen.

  As soon as Orochimaru left, (Y/n) stumbled down.

  "Fuck man..." (Y/n) complained.

  "Sasuke! (Y/n)! Are you two okay?!" Sakura had a lot of concern in her voice, as she rushed towards the two.

  "Sasuke probably matters more at this point..." (Y/n) stated, pain wasn't clear in her voice, but it was slightly there.

  The Uchiha then screamed in pain and passed out.

  "H-he's gonna be fine, Sakura." (Y/n) reassured.

  "Why are you still conscious?" The pink haired girl asked with worry.

  "I only have a few more minutes left, we should probably move to a safer spot." (Y/n) said.

  The (h/c) haired girl glanced at Naruto and sighed.

  "Screw you Author..."

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

Word count: 1050

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 800 38
*COMPLETE & FINISHED EDITING* This is a modern version story of Naruto. (L/N) (Y/N) is from a rich family. Her mother died giving birth to her. Her f...
72.7K 1.2K 15
โ‰ก;- ๊’ฐ ยฐ #ใƒŠใƒซใƒˆ naruto VARIOUS x reader oneshots ๊’ฑ โ‰ก;- ๊’ฐ ยฐ REQUESTS , closed ๊’ฑ โ‰ก;- ๊’ฐ ยฐ STATUS , discontinued ๊’ฑ โ‰ก;- ๊’ฐ ยฐ STARTED , 27.06.2021 ๊’ฑ โ‰ก;- ๊’ฐ ยฐ E...
848K 13.4K 73
NO REQUESTS, SORRY PEEPS! Pretty self explanatory! This will include Naruto, Sasuke, Kiba, Shikamaru, Kakashi, Itachi, Gaara, and Neji, as well as ma...