Beauty Lies Within

Oleh Creesey1234

Amelia Cruz . Young,kind hearted, loving. What happens when, she a young Spanish almost legal girl moves fro... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
Epilogue
Author 's Note
Announcement
Bonus chapter.

37

543 20 3
Oleh Creesey1234

4 Years ago (at the party)

Sometimes I really don't understand my parents. Just wake up one day and want to throw a party because the house feels lonely.

I take a sip of my wine looking at the guests coming in, most if them are here with their mistress because damn those girls are young enough to be their daughters.

I since I don't want to engage in any conversation with these old folks I decide to make check on Amelia.

Me:are you here here yet. This place is kinda boring 😩

Amelia:Just leaving the penthouse will be there in 30minutes.

Me:I bet you look stunning, no panties 😋🤤
Amelia: you'll see for yourself 😉

I smile at the last message and I look up to see Joanna entering the house. Fuck that dress, she wearing a red backless which is some inches above her thighs, revealing those creamy fleshy thighs.

Fuck, I shouldn't be saying thinking those but I couldn't help it. I'm still in love with her and I'm doing my best to have a closure with her a d move on with Amelia. I have feelings for Amelia but it isn't as strong as those I have for Joanna.

I see her approaching me with a dashing smile I haven't seen in a long time. I really wanted to kill Daniel for abusing her all this while.

I also return the smile, only today, I'm going forget she hurt me and I'm going to enjoy my night with her,well until Amelia arrives.

"Hey"she says still smiling.

"Ermmm..... Hey. You look amazing"I tell her truthfully

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself" she says and we keep at each other, held in each others gaze. I realize I've been staring for too long,so I look away.

"Eermmm....... will you like to have a drink" I say after clearing my throat.

"Sure, lead the way" she replies and I takes her hands in mine , leading her to the bar.

I get her the drink and there was a comfortable silence between us , I see looking around and smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask breaking the silence

"I just miss coming here whenever I wasn't in the mood and you keep annoying me" she says and I go back to memory lane

"I really can't forgive myself for doing to you and your family. I know the hate but I'll give anything for everything to change"she continues when I didn't say anything.

"It is okay Jo, you've realized your mistakes and want to make things right. Also I don't my pants hate you,they maybe cold towards you but they won't hate you" I tell her finally saying something.

"So when is Max arriving with your girlfriend" she asks but I didn't miss the bitterness in voice when she said girlfriend but I decide to let it go.

"Oh they will be here in a few minutes"I say checking the time.

We start talking about random stuffs and I didn't realize time has gone by until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see a Amelia with a beautiful smile on her face as usual and I feel two tiny hands on both legs.

"Daddy, uncle"the kids say in unison.

I look at a Joanna to see her looking at us with a sad smile, suddenly Amelia kisses and I forget about my surroundings. See I can't resist her, I was getting engrossed in the kiss I didn't realize Joanna was standing there until she cleared her throat and I break from the kiss.

I see Amelia giving her a fake smile and I groan internally, Girls and their jealous. I watch their exchange of gesture, I shake my head, that is until I hear Joanna whisper something.

"Max"she whispers with sadness.

"Thank you Mia. Joanna wanted to meet Max and I couldn't deny her since she is his biological mother" I say as if it was nothing.

"What the duck Nik. She abundoned him and you just let her back into his life. Are you serious right now"Amelia grits through clenched teeth.

"Don't say that. I've told you before, you know nothing of what happened do bring it up" he says

"Why do you always behave like this around her. Do you still have feelings for her or something"I say at the verge of tears.

"Oh grow up Mia,I don't have time for this"I says and turn to leave with max and Espe by his side and Joanna following .

I don't like it when she gets jealous and uses her mistake against her.

.....
Joanna and Max are really bonding but I can't the connect between them, he aways brings Amelia's name into the conversation which makes Joanna uncomfortable.

Maybe this was a bad I idea. I shouldn't have been mean to Amelia she was only looking out for Max and I.

"Ermmm....we better get inside before my mom comes looking for us and I don't want to leave Amelia alone" I tell her

" Okay sure but you can go in I'm going to join you in a bit"she replies with a smile but it doesn't reach her eyes. I shake it off and carried Max inside to look for Amelia.

"Are we looking for mummy"Max asks

"Yes baby"I reply kissing him on the cheeks, he groans and wipes it off. Okay Big boy now.

"Okay, I'm going give her this flower to take away her sad face"he says showing me poor looking rose flower.

"I don't like her sad. I love her"he whispers and puts his head on my shoulder.

Well he is one tired boy.

I decided to take him to my room and have the maids watch over him.

I hear noises and shouting when I came back down stairs. I see my dad,mom, Joanna and a maiden standing there and Amelia being held by guard.

"Mom, what is wrong?why are they holding Amelia?"I ask once I get to them.

"My mom's necklace,the only thing I have of her is gone. And Hera here said she saw Amelia taking it" my mom says in sob.

"No I didn't take any. I swear I was here all the time. I didn't take anything" she stutters still shocked at the accusation.
The security guard pushes her to the front,

",Nik do something,you know me, I can't steal it",she pleads with me.

",Yh dad,you know Amelia wouldn't steal from us"I say,

"Let's search in her bag then"Joanna injects with a smirk and she glare at her, the security man takes the bag from her and looks inside.

He suddenly pulls the necklace out I'm shocked. No, Amelia couldn't do this, she not a thief.

I want to say something but nothing is coming out, then I hear a slap, I whip my head to see my mom saying something threatening to her. She slapped her, then the security came for her.

She kept on pleading with me but i couldn't do anything to help her.
...........
I watch them take her away, and I didn't go and see her neither did I go for her court hearing. I allowed Max to see her for the last before she was deported, well my parents made them not send to jail.

I'm standing at the balcony of my pent and I feel a arm wrapped around my waist.

I turn to see Joanna in a robe looking at me with a smile.

"Are you okay?" She asks

"Well the past week has been overwhelming. I found out my girlfriend or should I say ex girlfriend is a thief and has been deported, somehow I'm back into the arms of my ex wife within 3 day" I say with a sigh

"Come on Nik,I promise you wouldn't regret taking me back"she says and kisses me.

Maybe this would be bad or so as I thought.
......................

Not edited. Please comment share and vote. Thank you.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

34.2K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
2.9K 520 16
Sometime love brings you happiness, But, What if your Love story is like Amy's Will you be happy? Will your love remain for a person who...
1.4M 57.7K 39
Meet seventeen-year-old Amelia Stark and welcome to her tragic life. Unfortunate circumstances have brought her and her twin sister, Anna, to Califor...
56.6K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...