•Stray Kids Oneshots •

By ChxnsLaptop

Stray Kids Oneshots I hope you enjoy <3 More

Until we meet again | Bang Chan
Look after you | Bang Chan
Gone | Bang Chan
Barista | Lee Know
Always, I'll care | Lee Know
7 Years | Changbin
Artists | Hyunjin
I guess I'm in love | Hyunjin
Misunderstanding | Hyunjin
Best friends? | Han
Still into you | Felix
Never forget you | Felix
Photograph| Seungmin
What if I told you I love you? | Seungmin
Fate | I.N
Library | I.N

The night we met | Seungmin

50 2 0
By ChxnsLaptop

"Excuse me, have you seen Doyun?" The brown-haired woman in front of me shook her head. I sighed. He was the one who wanted me to go to this party together with him. But now I was standing here. Alone.

A tap on my shoulder caused me to turn around. A tall brown-haired man stood there. He was still holding his finger in the air as if he wanted to tap my shoulder again. Before clearing his thoughts he stared at me for two seconds.

"Sorry, you are searching for Doyun, right?" I looked at him suspiciously.

"Yes, I do, but how do you know that?" The man chuckled nervously.

"I just walked by when you asked Hayoon about him and happened to overhear your question." He said. A slight blush had appeared on his cheeks. So Hayoon must be the name of the woman from before.

"Oh okay uhm and do you know where he is?" The guy only nodded in answer. I sighed in relief. I spent the last few hours sitting on a chair at the bar and just wanted to go home.

"He went upstairs with a girl. I suppose that she is his girlfriend or something..." What? I didn't hear the rest of the sentence. This wasn't true, right? I turned around, quickly mumbling a thank you towards the guy and went upstairs.

"By the way, my name is Seungmin." He shouted after me.

On the next floor was a long corridor with many doors to both sides. Ugh, perfect, I thought to myself. I didn't expect this house to have this many rooms. The quickest way to find Doyun would be to quickly peek into every room.

It turned out that this was not the best idea. I saw things I wish I could forget again, which would probably be stuck in my head for the rest of my life. But I stood in front of the last door eventually. I really didn't want to go in there. I took a deep breath and counted to three, in my head, before opening the door.

There he was. I felt like throwing up. My boyfriend was sitting on a bed, making out with another woman. I couldn't move and just stood there in shock. After a few seconds, I finally managed to look away. I couldn't watch the scene any longer. They were so busy kissing each other that they didn't notice that I was entering and leaving the room.

There was no way that I would stay at this house any longer. Tears started falling from my eyes even though I tried to hold them back as long as possible. But I broke down as soon as the front door closed behind me.

Doyun was my boyfriend for three years. He always acted very loving and caring towards me. So far we never had a big argument, until two weeks ago, when I found out that he had kissed someone else. Somehow he had managed to convince me that it was only because he was drunk. Now I felt stupid for staying and even forgiving him.

I sat down on the stairs in front of the house. It was raining but I didn't care. The raindrops started to mix with my tears.

Seungmin's pov:
"Hey, are you even listening to me?" Hayoon stood next to me and pouted.

"Yeah yeah, I'm listening" I wasn't listening. My attention was on the stairs, where the probably most beautiful woman I had ever seen disappeared a few minutes ago.

She had long, straight black hair that was falling over her shoulders. Her eyes were dark brown and she must have been a few centimetres shorter than me. Something about her made me curious and I wanted to talk with her again.

Hayoon continued talking but I couldn't concentrate on a single one of her words. Suddenly the black-haired woman appeared again. She was almost running down the stairs. Something was different than before. But the door closed behind her before I could catch a glimpse of her face. I wanted to follow her, was the only thing that came to my mind.

"Suengminnie, where are you going?" My obviously very drunk friend clung to my arm. It took a second to free myself from her grip. Before I left the house, I went to the wardrobe to get my umbrella. Luckily I decided to take one with me today.

Cold air, mixed with raindrops blew into my face as soon as I opened the front door. I could see her figure sitting on the stairs. She buried her face in her hands. It looked like she was crying. Her clothes were soaked wet. Without thinking much, I opened the umbrella in my hand and held it over her, covering her from the rain.

Y/n's pov:
The raindrops suddenly stopped falling down on me. Huh? I raised my head from my hands. It continued raining everywhere else around me. My gaze wandered up to a man. He was holding an umbrella over my head, preventing the rain from touching me. I recognised him to be the man from before. He was just standing there, looking down at me. I quickly wiped my tears away.

"Seungmin, right?" I was pretty sure that this was the name he had shouted after me. The only response I got from him was a short nod. Seems like he wasn't very talkative.

"Thank you, Seungmin." I sniffed. The brown-haired man sat down next to me, not taking his eyes off me. None of us said a word for the next five minutes. We just listened to the sound of raindrops falling onto the umbrella.

"You are freezing." It wasn't a question but more of a statement to himself. I looked at my arms. I had goosebumps and was shivering a little bit. Seungmin was right, I was indeed freezing. I chose to only wear a black top with a skirt Topform this party. Doyun helped me choose this outfit earlier this day. I really liked it but right now I was feeling very uncomfortable wearing it.

"Yeah, a little bit." I knew he didn't expect an answer from me. I still gave him one though. Seungmin looked over at me and our eyes met. It felt like he could look directly into my soul. I quickly looked away. Instantly pictures of Doyun and that woman appeared in my head again.

Seungmin raised an eyebrow. "Your clothes are completely soaked." He said. I was looking up at the moon. It was the only source of light right now. I felt how he laid his jacket over my shoulders. "You're obviously more than just a little bit cold. We can go inside again." I quickly shook my head.

"I don't want to go into this house ever again." Only thinking about it made me feel like throwing up.

"I know it's none of my business but uhm did something happen with Doyun?" Seungmin's voice had a worried undertone. I scoffed.

"Well yes, I think you can say that." He looked at me, waiting for an explanation. "Doyun is... no, he was my boyfriend. And you were right, he went upstairs with another girl. I think you can imagine the rest yourself." Tears started to form in my eyes again. Why am I even telling him this? Seungmin was a stranger to me. We never met before but something about him made me trust him.

His eyes widened. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that he was your boyfriend. Uhh is there anything I can do for you? Or do you want to be alone?" I thought about it for a second. Actually, I didn't want to be alone, so I shook my head.

"No, I don't really want to be alone." Seungmin nodded.

"Okay, uhm you should definitely get changed or you'll get sick. I can drive you home." I shook my head again.

"Doyun and I live together. I don't want to risk seeing him again." I tried to think of anyone I could go to for a second. There weren't many people who came to my mind though. It seemed like Seungmin noticed my struggle.

"It's just an idea and I know that we don't know each other but you could come to my place." I looked at him. "Don't understand me wrong, you'll definitely get sick if you keep wearing your wet clothes." He was right. But only a completely insane person would go home with a stranger.

Five minutes later I sat in the passenger seat of Seungmin's car. The drive didn't take long. He parked in a parking lot 15 minutes later. My eyes widened in surprise when he opened the door to his apartment. The inventory was more casual but still looked warm and cozy. I followed Seungmin into the living room.

"Wait here for a second. I'll check if I have something you can wear." He had already disappeared before I could answer him.

A guitar in the corner caught my attention. Suddenly I remembered all the times I used to play when I was younger. I was really good at it, but had to stop because of work after my graduation.

"Here, these are the smallest clothes I have. You can change in the bathroom. It's over there." Seungmin pointed at a door to my left.

I looked at the clothes he gave me, before getting changed. The hoodie was grey and oversized. Seungmin actually wasn't much taller than me but I could fit in it almost two times. The pants were also very big. Everything was better than my wet clothes though.

Seungmin was holding back his laugh when I entered the living room again. "Cute" I froze for a second. Did he really say that? It seemed like he was equally shocked as me that he said this word out loud. He quickly cleared his throat.

"Do you want to drink or eat anything?" I shook my head and sat down on the couch. I wasn't hungry at all. Now that I was finally sitting down, I realised how tired I actually was.

We spent the next hour scrolling through our phones before I eventually fell asleep.

>time skip 2 years later<
The tone of my alarm woke me up. I opened my eyes in annoyance. How could I forget to turn my alarm off on a weekend? The second I wanted to leave the bed, someone took my wrist, holding me back.

"Don't go. Only ten more minutes." I chuckled as I heard my boyfriend's raspy morning voice. Who would I be to say 'no' to cuddling? I quickly lay back down next to him. Seungmin put his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest. In this position, both of us fell asleep again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 310 30
Various stories about our favourite boys in different situations. BoyXfemreader.
202K 3.6K 45
enjoy this weird collection of oneshots about stray kids. stan talent, stan stray kids.
77.4K 392 30
Can contain oneshots, reactions, more ;) Discontinued Enjoy Start: 26.2.23 End: 7.11.23 Highest rankings: #2 jinnie #7 hyung #1 stays #14 yongbok