HAPPINESS I'VE BEEN LOOKING F...

Le0naShah द्वारा

14 years old girl living with her foster parent but they never cared for her once. She was force to be grown... अधिक

Character background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100!

Chapter 92

676 19 1
Le0naShah द्वारा

2 weeks have passed since Halloween.

Isaac, Maggie and Freda had gone back to LA 2 days after Halloween since Aunt Freda didn't get a long leave.

Isaac will come back to Atlanta again in 5 days because they will be filming their surprise end credit scenes in the movies everyone is currently filming.

The cast has started their tight schedule again after Halloween. They are really trying to rush things because they don't want to drag things up anymore. They were hoping that they'll be back in LA or wherever their home was on Christmas.

That means they'll be spending their thanksgiving in Atlanta too.

They'll be having a big thanksgiving dinner in the next 10 days. It'll be held at Evansson's residence this time.

The entire Olsen family is gonna be there. Grammie, Grandpa Dave, Maia, Aunt MK, Aunt Ash, Uncle J and Aunt C.

They missed Elia's first Halloween and they sure as hell won't miss Elia's first thanksgiving with them too. They even cleared their schedule 5 days prior before Thanksgiving dinner and will fly out to Atlanta and stay with Elia, Lizzie and Seb.

Obviously there'll be some of them bunking in Elia's room. Aunt MK and Aunt Ash are most likely but nevertheless, Elia will end up in her parents' bed. As always.

Then Uncle J and Isa will have to share one room because there'll be only 3 guest rooms left. Grammie is gonna have one, Grandpa Dave and Maia, and then Isa and Uncle J. Aunt C is probably gonna be with Aunt Ash and Aunt MK.

Anyways, Elia's day seems to be pretty dull day by day since her parents are busy working but they still made an effort to spend their break time with Elia.

But Elia has started to be getting busy with work because she's gonna be filming soon. So there are some stunts, some scripts to go over and costumes to try.

Elia also has started to be going on social media again but she hasn't posted anything. Just scrolling through it and it also makes her heart hurt seeing all of the wishes, the news and videos of her, Isa and Maggie with Jamie.

But she had too. If she doesn't start now, she doesn't know when she'll be able to get into social media again and she doesn't know if she'll be able to move on from it ever again or not.

But one thing that she does know is that it's actually okay to not be okay. She just doesn't want to show it. She had enough of showing weakness.

-/-

Elia had been in her mother's trailer all day long today ever since breakfast. Yes, her mother dragged her to the set with her at 6 am because they all have a long day today...

Elia's in her mother's trailer for her meeting with Taylor for her next song to be released with Isaac. The one where she and Isa made the night of the truths unfold. The one called 'Minefield'

She'd recorded the song last week here in Atlanta with the help of Taylor, arranging studios and director in Atlanta.

So now, she was currently walking to the communal area where everyone will be there because that's their hanging out place.

"Hey Champ!" Uncle Chrissy the first to greet Elia.

There are apparently Uncle Chrissy, Mackie, Uncle Renner, Uncle Downey, Paul Bettany and Cobie there. The others must've been filming right now.

Elia just smiles, waving at them and making her way to sit on the couch in between Chris and Mackie. Evans immediately wrapped his arms around Elia's shoulders, tugging her in his side.

"I thought you were with your parents?" Mackie asks confusedly and which Elia look at him, matching his look

"That means no" Robert states

"What do you mean?" Elia asks confusedly. Her mother or father hasn't even passed by in the trailer yet.

"The boys and them are going to the chicken wing place because the boys apparently have been craving for them so your mother brought them there and your father just wanted to tag along" Mackie informs.

"Oh. Okay" Elia replied shortly and bluntly.

Even though her inside was screaming and running wild. Why didn't they come to get her and go there together?

This is actually the second time it has happened. The first time this happened, her mother brought the boys to the McDonald's and left Elia at the set with the excuse of 'Aren't you supposed to be in your PT meeting session with Dr. Murphy?' And Elia let it go since she did in a PT meeting session with Dr. Murphy.

And this time she was curious about what her mother's excuse could be.

So much for 'You're enough, Baby'

All of Elia's anger, jealousy suddenly resurface. But will she allow it to be projected? She sure as hell not. She'll put it aside or she'll simply ignore it.

"I was in a meeting with my Music team so Mama probably don't wanna disturb my meeting apparently" Elia simply said after noticing the concerned look from them all and they seem to buy it.

Who knows Elia is such a great actor huh?

"Ooh, about that, so when are we gonna get your new songs?" Cobia asks, grinning happily while everyone just leans in to listen because they are Elia number 1 fans.

As Elia was about to reply to Cobie, her parents and the boys arrived, holding 3 boxes of probably chicken wings.

"Hey, Baby!" Lizzie greets her daughter happily and Elia just smiles in response.

"Did you finish your meeting already?" Sebastian asks

Elia just nodded her head.

"Great, now let's eat!" Lizzie said, sitting down on the other couch along with Sebastian and the boys.

"Oh my god! Finally, Chicken Wings!" Mama Scarly said, coming to the view

"Yup, I bought 40 pieces of Chicken Wings. You should thanked me" Lizzie sass "Boys, go wash your hands please"

"But we're not playing with sand or something dirty," Jett whines. Lizzie just shot them a pointed look and a finger to gesture to the sink at the toilet and the boys reluctantly go wash their hands.

Honestly, where is their mother? Elia was seriously confused. She swears she didn't hate them, she loves kids! But what her parents told her the other day seems to be the opposite of it and it clearly messes with her head.

And the fact that Lizzie hasn't said sorry for not inviting Elia for that little trip to the Chicken Wings place, hurt her.

But as she usually does, she just ignores the feelings.

It stupid to feel jealous. It won't get you anywhere in life, Eliana.

That's what she reminds herself of.

"Hey, you don't want Chicken Wings?" Her Daddy's voice snapped her out of her trance. Automatically made everyone's attention on her and stopped everyone from the chaos of grabbing the Chicken Wings.

"Yeah. No, I'm fine" Elia said, declining politely as she repeated in her mind 'don't say anything suspicious.' She knows how her family intends to get worried even over small things about her.

"Have you eaten already?" Lizzie asks

"Just some twizzlers" Elia mumbles quietly

"Well it's not enough. It's almost 3 pm"

"Not hungry" Elia still mumbling quietly

"It's almost 3 and you haven't even eat at lunch yet" Lizzie points it out

"Not in the mood for chicken wings" Elia argues

"So what do you want? I could ask Sophia to get it for you" Lizzie exclaims, she's trying to get Elia to eat but apparently when Lizzie said that she could get Sophia to get it for her, that somehow damaged some nerves on Eliana.

The boys want to eat chicken wings and her parents bring them there and when it's her turn, Lizzie asks Sophia to do it. Well played.

"Well, it's okay. I'll tell her myself" Elia said, getting up from the couch, making Lizzie and Seb frown at their daughter's behavior.

"I could call her for you, Eli"

"No, I have my next meeting and I have to find her anyway. Enjoy your chicken wings" Elia settled with a tight lipped smile and walked away from the area with her mother following her, clearly concerned about her daughter.

"Baby, did I do something wrong?" Lizzie asks worriedly, snatching her daughter's arm from moving forward and turning Elia to face her.

Elia just exhaled in exasperation "I have next meeting, Mama. Nothing's wrong"

"Elia, I thought we don't lie to each other anymore" Mama said, of course she notices Elia's lying to her.

"I have my next meeting. Please" Elia said defeatedly.

"What's happening, Eli? I can't help it if I don't know it"

Elia just took a deep breath, rubbing her face with her free hands clearly trying to control her anger and frustration but Mama didn't notice that. All she saw was unfamiliar faces of it, she never saw Elia's anger and frustration so this is new.

"Why don't you go back there, enjoy your chicken wings with them. Don't you have other things to do, to be concerned about other than me?" Elia said and Mama was shocked hearing that statement.

Lizzie managed to lose the grip on Elia's hand and Elia slipped away from it and walked away from her mother, leaving her Mama shocked, standing there.

"Eliana!"

But her mother's shouting seems to be ignored by the daughter because she walks further away as she hadn't heard a single thing.

Lizzie just sighs defeatedly at her daughter's sudden change of mood and decides that she'll talk to Elia when they're home. This is not an ideal place to discuss things with Elia because she loves to find an escape route but not at home. 

------------- 

Oooooooohhhh!!! New dramaaaa!!!!! I love writing this side character of Eliana! She's sassy and a brat but she still nice! HAHAHAH  

This is where thing will go down and then there's another one that'll make Elia's heart hurting. But it also will make Elia's relationship with her parents strengthen than before! 

I LOVE YOU GUYS IN EVERY UNIVERSE! 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

42.4K 1.1K 50
Axel and Alexandrea have gone through so much in their life. Never knew about their parents, didn't have any parental figure at all except for 2 peop...
765K 22K 73
14 year old Alexa Harrison had given up all hope on ever being adopted a long time ago. She had been between foster families and care homes all her l...
83.1K 2.2K 29
Foster kid runs away, meets famous couple, get adopted, becomes happy Basic Cute And I'm too tired to elaborate So, enjoy this ScarLizzie story Acco...
313K 7.8K 150
Rhislette and her twin brother Harrison were given to a family when they were 1 and a half. Except that adoption never went thru. When Scarlett and...