Her New Life

By lifeisboringbutfun

Will Ariana cope with new changes or will she completely break? *** 16 year old Ariana has never had an eas... More

-W E L C O M E-
-C H A R C T E R S-
~P L A Y L I S T~
~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
A U T H O R' S N O T E
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15~
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
AUTHOR'S NOTE
~CHAPTER 23~
AUTHOR'S NOTE
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~CHAPTER 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~
~CHAPTER 33~
~CHAPTER 34~
~CHAPTER 35~
~CHAPTER 36~
~CHAPTER 37~
~CHAPTER 38~
~CHAPTER 39~
~CHAPTER 40~
~C H A P T E R F O R T Y - O N E~
HAPPY WOMENS DAY!
~C H A P T E R F O U R T Y - T W O~
~CHAPTER 43~
~CHAPTER 44~
~CHAPTER 45~
~CHAPTER 46~
~CHAPTER 47~
~CHAPTER 48~
~CHAPTER 49~
~CHAPTER 50~
~CHAPTER 51~
~CHAPTER 52~
~CHAPTER 53~
~CHAPTER 54~
~CHAPTER 55~
~CHAPTER 56~
~CHAPTER 57~
~CHAPTER 58~
~CHAPTER 59~
~CHAPTER 60~
~CHAPTER 61~
~CHAPTER 62~
~CHAPTER 63~
~CHAPTER 64~
THE SEQUAL IS RELEASED
A/N
an
BONUS CHAPTER

~CHAPTER 9~

18.1K 416 34
By lifeisboringbutfun

"All the cloud in
me are raining"
- R.H Sin
__________________
Song name: Youngblood
Artist (s): 5 seconds of summer

It has been two hours since Ariana has gone into surgery and four hours since the incident on the road with Robert, the second-in-command of the Swedish Mafia.

And I am getting anxious by the minute.

What if she dies and I did not have time to make up for the way that I have treated her since she arrived at our household?

'Shut up Alexander. She was just shot in the leg, not the heart or head' my subconscious said.

As much as I hate him, he is right. She was only shot in the leg, not any vital organs.

I heard the door of the waiting room open, and in came Zoe Kingstone. My step-mom and Ariana's mom.

By her face, I could tell that she was crying. I mean her daughter just got shot in the leg and is in the OR getting an operation. She has to be worried, sad, and angry.

I wish my biological mom was like Zoe. I would have had a happier childhood.

"How are doing honey?" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts. It was Zoe's motherly voice.

The voice that makes me want to cry, break down and tell her every one of my secrets.

"Peachy. I should be asking you that question though," I said as she came and sat beside me.

"I am good. Besides, I am overreacting a bit," she said, chuckling a bit at the end.

"No, you're not overreacting. Your daughter just got shot and is in the OR getting operated on for more than two hours. I would act the same if I was in your position," I said as she smiled so wide at me that she hugged me. I stiffened a bit before returning the hug.

I see what Dad sees in her, If my future girlfriend or wife has her personality, then I would definitely love her like Dad does Zoe. We broke the hug and she kissed me on the head lovingly before laying her head on my shoulder.

Suddenly, the doctor came into the waiting room, reading his clipboard.

He looked up at us, looking both relieved and scared at the same time.

I mean, we are in the Italian Mafia after all.

"Family of Ariana Ava Kingstone?" He asked out as I and Zoe got out of our seats.

"Um, we need her guardian as well," he said, getting scared for his life. I glared at him. Does she not see Zoe standing right in front of him? Is he blind? Before I could say anything, Zoe spoke up.

"I am her mother. Tell us unless you want to face my true nature," Zoe said in a cold tone. I looked at her in a bit of shock. Zoe is never, I mean never, rude.

But I guess when it comes to her daughter, she isn't speaking. Her mama bear side is speaking.

Her Mafia Queen side is speaking.

And she acts up to her title proudly.

"Sur-sure Mrs. Kingstone. She has luckily not shot any major artery in her leg, she had passed out due to pain and blood loss. She is now sleeping and won't wake up till in a few hours. You guys can meet her," he said as we ran out, into her room.

I quickly called Dad and updated him as Zoe sat beside Ariana.

I saw Zoe sitting beside Ariana, holding her hand tightly and looking at her in sadness. Ariana looks paper pale due to the blood loss. She also has an IV needle inserted in her right hand.

In other words, she looks like shit at this moment.

And I am very mad at Robert. He is defiantly going to die after Dad and the others see her face.

I went to the chair and took the other side then held her other hand. I gently kissed her forehead before sitting down as well in the seat I had just placed down. I then stared at her. Not in a creepy way though.

I have this weird feeling settling in my stomach. It was a sense of Deja vu?

I don't remember sitting beside a redheaded girl before. Must be just me sitting in a hospital room.

Now that I think of it she looks a lot like someone.

But who?

The door barged open, breaking me out of my thoughts and I saw my father and brothers except Christian standing there, looking at Ariana. They looked furious but instantly softened looking at her.

The effect she had on them is insane, I swear. No one ever made them this soft.

Samuel screeched looking at her and ran beside me, pushing me out of the chair and sitting on it.

"What the hell man!" I shouted, getting annoyed. He just rolled his eyes, shushed me, and then went back to tell Ariana to wake up.

Is he stupid? I flicked his forehead.

"Hey! What was that for?" He shouted at me, giving me a deathly glare.

"You dumb? She is going to wake up you idiot. She is in a medically induced coma for a few hours, not a normal one," I said looking at him as if he has gone crazy.

I think he has. Actually, I think he always has been crazy.

He got up from the chair and just as he was about to speak, Weston glared at us, making us shut up. I swear this guy never smiles.

"Shut up boys," He said in a cold voice that could make anyone shiver due to fear. But since I was used to it, I didn't mind. He sat in my seat and kissed Ariana's head, whispering something in her ear before standing up and going out.

I stood there in shock. He kissed someone.

Wow.

Preston, Dad, and the rest did the same thing and then headed out. It was just me and Zoe now. I thought this was my time to leave now so I headed out. Just then I heard a groan. I quickly turned my head so fast. I saw Ariana getting up and asking Zoe for water.

Before she could see me, I rushed out of the hospital room she was currently staying in.

I needed to tell my family this.

And I needed to get out of my guilt as well.

Because I am damn guilty for what happened with her.

I failed her.

Little did I know that I failed a lot more than just a simple bullet wound on her leg.

A lot more.

1095 words
*Edited

Publish date: 21st- May- 2022

A/N- Thanks for being understanding guys. My exams are almost finished, just one more. So I can go back to posting once a week. Most probably. Btw, I added aesthetics to a few characters so check them out!

Btw, did you like a chapter? It is written in Alexander's POV.

EDIT: THIS AND THE LAST CHAPTER ARE MY LEAST FAVORITE ONES. BUT I FEEL LIKE I DID LATER THE NEXT CHAPTER. LEMME SEE!! ANYWAYS, BU-BYE. 

Have a lovely day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 16.5K 52
Aphrodite and Athena Kingdom. Taken away from their home at a young age and having to live a life or lies. Aphrodite determined to protect her sist...
1M 31.6K 58
The Cortello Brothers are famous around the city known as Los Angeles, the city of Angels. They smoke, do drugs, party, mess with girls and have all...
359K 7.3K 23
At the young age of 3 Abriana was sent away along with her mother Ilaria to live somewhere else by her own father Leo because someone sent him fake p...
Little Game By Ela

Teen Fiction

297K 11.2K 69
[[COMPLETED]] "Life's a little game that people play." ____ Isabella Sofia Torres was someone who was born in a world where she did not belong. She w...