bts one shots

By hoseoksrats

says it all in the title viewer discretion is advised. More

awkward (minjoon)
different (sope)
Longing (Taekook/yoonmin)
city boy (taekook)
book worm (taekook)
ghost (taekook)
the prince of the tower of the twin sisters (taekook)
damn (sope)
All because of Kim Taehyung (taekook)
Parent (taekook)
french kiss (taekook)
finally mine (taekook)
new (Taekook)
together
why
death has beauty
Youre welcome

touch deprived (Taekook)

849 21 0
By hoseoksrats

welcome!
-
10 years ago...

"Mom!? mom where are you?" the 9 year old yelled, looking for his mother. He ran outside and saw absolutely no one. Usually, these streets would be packed 24/7. But he found no one.

"hello??!!!" he yelled, banging on random doors.

When receiving no reply, and fell to the floor and let the tears seep out. What was he going to do? everyone disappeared! as a nine year old, he was innocent, clueless, and scared.

-present-

Taehyung woke up from his crazy nap, after dreaming about the very same night 10 years ago.

The 19- year old climbed out of his tree hut and started to hunt.

The nature took over the cities and everything else, animals started to roam everywhere without any human predators.

Except Taehyung, of course.

he tied his long hair up with a tie and grabbed his bow and arrow, which he made himself from wood. It was a proud moment for him.

his green eyes moved quickly as he hopped from one tree to another, soon landing on old, broken buildings of which were covered in vines.

"i see you..." he muttered as he spotted a pig.

slowly reaching back with his arrow, aiming closely, he let go and shot the pig right in the side.

He then chased after the wounded animal and leaped on top of it, suffocating it.

once it stopped thrashing and resisting, it finally died in his arms.

Breakfast is served.

Taehyung has been alone ever since that day 10-years ago. He still doesn't have an explanation for it either.

he learned hunting and survival over the years, and made himself a small hut in the biggest tree he could find.

he filtered out water with rocks and gravel, or just boiling it.

But, as anyone would be, he was lonely. He was scared of living like this forever. He didn't want to be like this anymore. Alone. Bored. tired.

It was hard not to go psycho, but he managed by writing in journals and talking to his pet monkey whom he tamed about 3 years ago.

after eating the pig, and feeding his monkey, it was time to actually pass the time.

He was bored.

So he decided to make another flower crown to add to his collection.

Of course, he could go and add more plants to his garden down below, but as nature grows by itself, flowers are already blooming.

He grabs the vine and climbs all the way down. He sets off to find new and unique flowers, maybe something he's never seen before.

He was walking in the now plant infested road, he hums a tune.

Until he stops, after hearing static.

"W-who's there...?" he says, scared.

He walks closer to the building of which the sound came from.

He pushes the door open, and sees a young man huddled up in a corner, playing with something, most likely a radio.

The boy turns and sees Taehyung, quickly scurrying up and starts to run.

"Hey- please don't run!" Taehyung shouts, chasing him.

He wonders where he came from, he's never seen him before.

After awhile, the boys caught in a dead end.

Panting, he throws the radio at Taehyung, who gives him a confused look as he picks it up.

"I don't know how to work radios," he says, "where do you come from?"

the boy sighs as he walks up,

"Daegu" he said as he takes the radio.

"okay, i was wondering because i've never seen you before. Do you know what happened to everyone?"

He shakes his head,

"Nope."

Taehyung sighed but the. slightly smiled,

"I'm so happy to see another human. It's been a long time..."

The other gave him a confused look,

"When did everyone disappear for you?"

"Around 10 years ago, why? didn't that happen to you to?" Taehyung said.

"Everyone disappeared 3 days ago...i woke up to plants being everywhere."

Taehyungs jaw lacked as he stumbled in his legs,

"3 days ago?? you're telling me that i'm the only one that had to go through this for 10 years?!"

"I don't know how or why. what's you're name anyway?"

"I'm...im Taehyung."

"I'm Jungkook. Do you know how to get anywhere high up?"

The said male thought about it,

"Follow me."

As the 2 boys headed out the building and down the street, Jungkook couldn't help but ask,

"How have you been doing here by yourself? have you ever tried to go out of this small town to maybe find people?"

Taehyung turned to him,

"of course i did, but there was no one-well there were animals and all that, but no actual people."

Jungkook gulped, scared that he, too, would have to wait 10 or more years to find others.

they continued walking,

"Tomorrow im going to head south, see what else i can find." Jungkook said.

"There's nothing south, just fields of wheat and flowers. Trust me, i've looked."

they made it to a tall tree where Taehyung grabbed the rope and started to skillfully climb up until he got into his house.

he slightly laughed as he watched Jungkook struggle to climb up, but once he did, he sighed as he laid on the floor.

"This is my home..."

the other nodded as he played with the radio, trying to contact anything at all.

Taehyung sat down as he watched,  eventually leaning on something as his back started to hurt.

Sunset soon arrived and Jungkook finally snapped out of it, setting the radio down as he saw the other asleep on the floor.

"hey-Taehyung.." he said gently. The other stirred awake but quickly moved back, grabbing a stick,

"Oh- sorry, Jungkook. I'm not used to hearing anyone talk anymore." he said, really guilty.

Jungkook felt bad for the other,

"How have you been doing?" he asked.

"Um...im okay. I'm used to being by myself so i'm kinda weirded out by you. Sorry if that sounds wrong."

"How are you holding up after seeing me?"

Taehyung decided to answer the questions, even though he was a bit curious as to why he was asking these things,

"Im...a little confused, emotional. it's taking time for me to process that another human is actually here, talking with me. it makes me miss...when everything was, well, normal."

"I can understand that. hell, it's been only 3 days for me and even i'm missing it."

Awkward silence approached, but Taehyung quickly stood up,

"Want some tea? if you want you can stay here tonight, or whenever you want, or forever- well not to sound like a creep- ah, i'm sorry."

Jungkook laughed,

"Thank you, and tea sounds nice."

"Okay! cool!" he smiled. He leaned out the window to make a whistling sound and soon his pet monkey appeared.

"This is bugo, my sorta kinda pet monkey. he's very nice- oh i need to make the tea."

Jungkook laughed at Taehyungs awkwardness as he watched the other make the tea.

First, Tae put on a fire, then got a pot and filled it with some water which had been stored in a shelf he had built.

He then got some jars filled with various things such as sugar, and some petals from flowers or other plants.

"So you learned all this by yourself?" Jungkook asked as Tae handed him a cup of tea.

"Yes, and some books, those were really helpful."

"hm- this is actually really good!" Jungkook sipped the tea.

Taehyung gave him a big grin,

"I'm glad you think so! it took a long time to learn how to properly make tea."

"If you don't mind, how old are you?"

"19, i turn 20 in..." he checked the wall, which had a calendar, "6 months."

"I'm 19 too. I still can't believe you've made yourself a living by yourself. What do you eat?"

"animals, or plants. Mostly pig."

"Oh, that's right. There's no fast food or anything."

"Fast food? no, haha. i've never had it."

Jungkook eyes widened as Taehyung got up to light some lamps, aka candles surrounded by glass.

"Never? not even when there were people?"

The long haired male shook his head,

"Nope. my mom said it was too unhealthy."

"wow..i could never."

Taehyung got a rug and slid it out from beneath his bed, which was made from an actual mattress, he just made sure to clean it often, and clean it good.

he then got a smaller mattress from somewhere and put it on the rug,

"you can sleep on my bed, i'll sleep on this one."

Jungkook shook his head,

"No it's okay, i'll sleep on the smaller one, it's you're room after all."

"no, sleep on mine, it's bigger, i'll sleep fine on the smaller one."

Jungkook sighed and finally agreed after 30 minutes if persuading.

Taehyung got him some hygienic products and they quickly got settlers into their beds.

Jungkook woke up to the sun shining on his face, it was warm. He quickly got up and stretched, yawning.

He finally opened his eyes and saw no Taehyung, which made him furrow his eye brows, until the said male finally flew in through the window.

"Good morning! i got us some fruit from the tree for breakfast. i hope you like star fruit or apples! i also have some oranges and dragon fruit. Oh! i can also make smoothies, and açaí bowls even though those take a little long to make- oh sorry, am i talking too much?"

the other blinked,

"no, no. you're all good. and yeah, i like star fruit, and apples."

Taehyung smiled,

"Perfect! also i got some clothes for you, their on the table. don't worry, i made sure their extra clean."

"Oh, thank you." he started to undress right there, Taehyung quickly turned around to make the açaí bowls for them both.

once one was dressed and the other was finished with the açaí bowls, they decided to sit on a thick branch and eat.

"Thank you for making this, it's really good." Jungkook says,

"Thank you! i like it too. Well- i made it so i'd probably like it anyways- maybe."

"you're funny."

After a couple months of living like this, is started to get colder. Taehyung would make fires and even help Jungkook learn how to hunt and taught him about plants and which ones were edible and whatnot.

Jungkook was still sleeping on Taehyungs bed, and Taehyung was still sleeping on the smaller one.

One cold night, where the fire couldn't even keep Taehyung warm, Jungkook saw him shaking and shivering beneath his blanket.

"Tae, come up here." He says, but the other doesn't get up.

"Taehyung you're freezing, there's thicker blankets up here."

After a minute or 2, Taehyung finally gets up and quickly gets into the bed with jungkook, slipping under the layers of thick blankets.

"Hi."

Jungkook smiles,

"Hey."

"It is pretty cozy in here."

"Yeah."

Taehyung awkwardly smiles and turns around, his back facing Jungkook.

"Goodnight."

"night."

After growing closer with one another, those months turned into a year, now spring again.

"Jungkook? did you get more fruits?" Taehyung yelled out.

The said mail climbed back up skillfully with a backer full of different fruits,

"Yeah, these ones are big n juicy."

Taehyung laughed,

"I bet, Come on, it's time for your haircut, your hair is growing over your eyes."

Jungkook huffed as he sat down on the floor and watched the other grab a pair of well preserved and kept scissors, actually very clean too.

Soon Tae got to snipping, keeping the back longer than the front.

"Ok, all done!"

Jungkook quickly got up to look in the mirror and huffed,

"I look like a little boy,"

"What? you look handsome. i could have chopped everything off."

Taehyung grabbed a piece of vine and tied Jungkooks hair into a man bun,

"See? better."

Jungkook ruffled the others long hair,

"Whatever, you're lucky i can't cut hair."

"Very lucky."

They both laughed and sat on the floor,

"Thank you for staying with me. Id probably be gone now if it wasn't for you." Taehyung said. Jungkook felt touched,

"Why would you be dead?"

"I'd probably go insane. I had been thinking about..dying for awhile before you came along."

Knowing what he meant, Jungkook stood up and pulled the other into a tight hug.

Taehyung started to cry as he hugged back.

"Of course id stay with you. who else would i go to that has this much experience as you?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung wiped his tears,

"If we spend the rest of our lives like this, will you stay with me?"

"Yes, of course, how could i leave you? you're too cute
to leave behind. But i will find a way for us to go back to normal. We need normal."

"I just...don't understand what i did to deserve this. people may think this is paradise. but..i want to go back. so, so bad." Taehyung sobbed.

"We will, i promise."

A few weeks later, Taehyung was bored as Jungkook went for fruits. So he started to play with the others radio.

Moving the thing side to side, for a split second, he heard a voice.

Panicking, he went back to the spot where he heard the voice.

"Oh my god..JUNGKOOK! COME BACK! KOOK!!" he yelled. The other quickly made his way back.

"What?" He asked. Taehyung handed him the radio,. After hearing the voice, he smiled so wide and took Taehyung into his arms and spinned around.

"Oh my god Taehyung!! i could just kiss you!"

He stopped spinning after he realized what he just said and they both awkwardly smiled. But he quickly went back to the radio.

"Hello? can anyone hear me?" he said.

"Oh my god, there's someone there!"

"yes hello? where are you? who are you?"

"we're in seoul, south korea, you? i'm Park Jimin and my accompanist is Kim Namjoon."

Taehyung frowned,

"But we're also in seoul."

Jungkook turned to the radio,

"We're also in seoul, but it's full of vines and has been abandoned for over 10 years."

"okay, i know where you guys are. You're in an alternate universe where no human should be in right now. Something dangerous is coming and you need to get out. Now."

the two felt chills at that,

"how did we get here in the first place?"

"when asleep, you got in such a deep sleep you not only shifted, but you're body as a whole went with your soul into this alternate universe. Now the way to get out, is to go to..Joon what was the address? oh right. 1837 Jeonban st. In the cabinets, there's some pills called Greosmed. Take those, go to sleep, and you'll be back."

"how can we trust you?"

"You don't have a better plan do you?"

"Fine, see you soon, i hope."

After shutting the radio off, The two raced to go to the location given.

"Wait! what about...my things? what about bugo?"

jungkook sighed,

"You'll just have to leave it all here."

"But..i-i.."

"Didn't you want to leave? what happened to that?"

Taehyung scowled,

"Don't get mad at me! i've been living here like this basically my whole life! i don't know any different!"

"Then why did you cry to me and say you wanted to go back 'so bad' ? were you just lying? what the fuck was the point then if you don't even want to go back!?" Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung halted,

"Fine. You go. I'll stay. Do whatever you want."

And with that, he turned around and started back to his tree house.

"Taehyung! come on! don't be like this! you're being a fucking idiot! how could you turn away from something that so close!"

"because you're not understanding me! i have lived like this for over a decade! you cant expect me to drop everything i've known this quickly! yes i want to go back to normal, but this is my normal! why don't you understand! i've been living like this since i was nine! i'm 20 now! so go, go back to you're normal. But i need time to think about this before i can do anything."

"What happened to wanting to kill yourself because of it?"

The other scoffed,

"I'd probably want to kill my self more there! i don't have a clue how things work or operate anymore! i don't want to deal with being an outcast, a freak."

"Fine then!"

"Fine!"

Going to opposite ways, both going home.

Jungkook makes it to the address and finds the pills, he examines them then swallows one, instantly falling asleep.

He woke up in a laboratory, seeing a shirt and tall man.

"Ah good morning! you've bee. out for quite some time", he says checking paperwork, "about 2 years."

Jungkook softly chuckled, "sounds about right. has Taehyung come back?"

"Taehyung? i don't know who that is."

"Oh, he's been in the other universe for over 10 years? you don't have him here?"

The doctor shook his head,

"No i'm sorry. But i'm going to check your vitals and blood pressure to make sure everything looks okay and normal. We may keep you here for a few days just to get you adjusted."

"Okay."

Taehyung had gone back to his tree house, alone now. It felt weird without the other. Knowing he was gone now...

Taehyung did everything in his power to part with his things, but it was hard. It took him a few weeks before he finally stood up with Bugo and went to the address.

He found the pill bottle that had been open and stuck one in fruit, giving it to bugo. Then he took one himself, falling asleep.

soon he woke up, looking around and noticing it was a field.

he quickly shot up and searched for his monkey, who was right next to him.

"Oh thank god, you scared me, Bugo."

Taehyung picked Bugo up and set him on his shoulder, then setting off.

He walked until he found buildings, so he headed on over.

He was surprised to see hundreds of people, or even thousands.

"Oh my god..." he muttered as he walked on the side walk. People eyed him weirdly because he was dirty and had no shoes.

"I need to apologize to Jungkook..." he ran through the streets and even in roads, jumping when he heard cars honk at him.

He ran until he found a tall building that looked like a science lab, so he walked in.

the receptionist was chewing gum, eying Taehyung, who walked up,

"um...is Jungkook here?"

"Jeon?" she asked, he nodded.

"Why do you need to know? what's the relation?"

"um..im the boy that was stuck in the alternate universe for 10 years..he was with me for 2 years."

Her mouth dropped open as she pressed a button which sent random people in suits out into the lobby.

They grabbed him harshly (and his monkey) by the arms and dragged him into a bright hallway.

"Hey-! please don't touch me like that- it hurts." he whimpered.

Soon enough, he was placed in a room with onto a chair and a bed.

He felt tears prickle at his eyes, he wanted to go back home. He wanted to go to Jungkook.

After crying for awhile, someone finally came through the door.

"You must be Taehyung. Sorry about the roughness. Im sure you're okay. Im Dr.Lee, i'll be conducting some research on you, okay?"

"W-where's Jungkook, where's bugo?"

"Jungkook is in another facility. Your monkey is in another room with some professionals to take care of him. now come along."

After weeks of experimenting on taehyung, he felt weak. He was really skinny and pale from taking blood tests almost everyday, and a lot of blood too. They knocked him out with something to preform some type of research on his brain and mindset.

"Can i leave now? can i see Jungkook?" Taehyung asked the Doctor. He got Bugo back a few days ago.

"Soon." was all he said.

"But you say that every time..."

"We're not done with our research. So wait."

Taehyung pouted as he slammed the door shut. alone again.

"We got news from our facility in Busan that Taehyung has made his way here."

Jungkook jumped up,

"What?! when? can i see him?"

"Unfortunately their conducting a series of tests on him at the moment. you cant see him until next month.". Doctor park stated, making Jungkook groan,

"Fine."

Until a month was up, Jungkook got ready to go see Taehyung, who he's been dying to see again.

"Ready?" Doctor Park asked him as he put on his seatbelt,

"ready."

"Taehyung, you have visitors." the security said, gripping his arm and pulling him from his bed. Taehyung hasn't been doing too well. The scientist have been giving him pills and food that has been making him lose weight and making his iron go down.

He had bruises from many IVS and the security manhandling him.

The security dragged him to the lobby where he finally let go of the poor boys arm.

He looked up and saw-

"Jungkook?!"

"Tae! oh my god!" they ran into each other's arms, hugging the life out of each other.

While at that, Doctor Park went to yell at the security and researchers for the abuse Taehyung had suffered.

"What-what happened are you okay?" Jungkook asked, taking a good look at the other.

"Please Jungkook i have to get out of here..they hurt me.." He cried, making Jungkook pull him closer,

"ok, ok, we'll get you out don't worry. Listen i'm sorry for what happened. I was completely arrogant and not willing to understand-"

"No i'm sorry! i didnt mean to change my mind like that, i'm sorry for being confusing and rude and selfish..." Taehyung cut him off.

"You weren't. I promise. All that matters is that we're here together again."

"Okay guys you ready? we're taking you too Taehyung, and you're..pet of course." Dr park said. The two boys smiled as they walked outside into the sun and into the car.

"Wow...i can't remember the last time i've seen this many people..." Taehyung said, face basically smashed against the car window.

"You guys can be released next week. The company will be taking care of apartments for your guys until you are financially stable. want to share or have separate apartments?" Dr park said while he drove.

"Same apartment, please." Jungkook said, Taehyung agreeing.

One week later, their finally in their apartment, which had 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, living room,  and 2 bathrooms for each room.

As they walk in, Taehyung started to look around, exploring the kitchen and other things.

"Taehyung..." Jungkook started, "You're handling all of this so well...but i know you well enough to..."

Taehyung stared at him and broke down at his words,

"I'm scare-scared.." he stated. Jungkook immediately wrapping his arms around him,

"I know, I know. it's going to be okay. we can go through this together."

Taehyung leaned his head against Jungkooks shoulder, tired.

"Okay.."

"Now, ready to go to bed? they left some clothes for us in the closets."

They both went to their given rooms, Taehyung with a little more hesitation, but he went anyways.

He walked in and saw the HUGE bed, it was so much bigger than the one he had in his tree house. there was a nightstand, a dresser, closet, and a TV.

He opened the closet to see some clothes handing off the rails, he grabbed a soft shirt and sweatpants, changing into those and out of his blue dress thingy the doctors made him wear.

He climbed into the bed, not really hungry enough to get up and get something.

He looked at the walls, full of anxiety. He wanted to go ask Jungkook if he could sleep there with him instead but he was too stubborn to do so. So he just laid there all night, not getting one minute of sleep.

When morning came around and Taehyung heard the other door open and close, he knew Jungkook was awake. He gave it a few minutes before he got up as well, and found the other in the kitchen.

"Good morning Tae- woah did you sleep at all?" he asked.

Taehyung just grumbled and wrapped his arms around Jungkook tiredly, leaning against him.

"I guess not? what happened, why didn't you sleep?"

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, closing his eyes with a pout.

"You need to sleep Taehyung."

"no, i'm okay."

"i see you're lying."

"i'm okay..!"

"ok ok fine."

Taehyung lifted himself up and rubbed his eyes, which were halfway closed.

"Go to the couch, i'll go pick something up from mcdonald's, since the company gave us a lot of money."

"but i wanna go.."

jungkook sighed, "so stubborn, put on your shoes then. i'm going out later to meet with some old friends."

"oh, okay."

He out on his shoes and followed Jungkook out the door, both walking to the fast food restaurant.

"Can i get 2 chicken mc grittles?" Jungkook said, as Taehyung wanted the same thing as him,

"Also a fountain drink please.." Taehyung asked.

They paid and as they waited for their food Taehyung went to the fountain drink station, he looked at all the options of which he had forgotten about, but he just ended up getting water.

"What? just water?" Jungkook joked,

"Everything else is too..bubbly."

"Carbonated?"

"Mhm."

"ORDER 38"

Jungkook raced to go get the food, coming back with his mcgriddle halfway gone.

"i guess you were hungry." Taehyung smiled, getting his own food out of the bag.

Jungkook nodded, "I've been missing mcdonald's."

Taehyung skeptically looked at the sandwich, taking a bite,

"Wow...this is greasy."

"You get used to it."

He slowly finished, by that time they were back at the apartment.

"When are you going to see your friends?" Taehyung asked.

"In about an hour."

"mhm."

Jungkook eyed Taehyung as he just stood there,

"Do you wanna come with me..?" Jungkook started,

"no! no, they're your friends- i'll just be in my room, please be careful, be safe, okay bye." And the long haired boy scurried off to his room, closing the door behind him.

Jungkook shrugged as he got ready and left.

It's been a few weeks, and almost everyday Jungkook went out, specifically to hang out with friends. Taehyung would stay behind at home, as he didn't have anyone to hang out with.

He would learn how to do laundry, how to cook with the stove and microwave, anything modernized that he didn't know how to use.

He had done some research and found out that people ate more fast food rather than healthy things, he was appalled.

He searched and found a store called trader joe's, which sold really healthy things, and it all looked good.

To his surprise, there was one right down the street, so he took the card the company gave him and slid on his shoes.

"Okay..Trader joe's..." he said as he walked throughout the side walks, head swinging back and forth in case he misses it.

He passed an alleyway and consciously looked, to his surprise he saw Jungkook and a few other guys who looked kind of scary.

The two locked eyes until Taehyung quickly started to walk again, finally finding the store he wanted.

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" Jungkook asked as soon as Taehyung came through the door.

"i didn't know i was going to. Sorry." he said.

"You could've gotten hurt, what if something happened?"

Taehyung put his things in the fridge,

"Jungkook i know i havnt lived like this in a long time, but i am not a child, i'm learning."

Jungkook sighed, "I know, i'm sorry. There's just a lot of bad people out there."

"then be extra careful when you go out everyday, okay?"

"Okay."

Taehyung took out some ingredients,

"Hungry?"

"Of course."

After having some help from Youtube, Taehyung was sitting on his bed creating a resume, he decided it was time to get a job, a real job to help provide for himself and maybe even get some gifts for Jungkook.

"Hey!- oo what are you doing?" Jungkook sat next to him,

"I'm creating a resume. I want a job."

"Are you sure you're ready for that? it hasn't even been a year since we got back."

"No, i need this. I need a distraction."

Jungkook sighed as he laid flat on the bed,

"maybe you should see a therapist? my friends said it's really helped them." he suggested.

"Eh. i'll think about it. but i want a job. I want to work at trader joe's."

At that, Jungkook started to laugh,

"Trader joe's? where all the white healthy girls shop?!"

"Yes, why? i love that place. plus i'll get a discount if i work there."

"Fine, fine. i have a friend that works there, i'll get her to pitch in a good word for you to the boss so you can get a better chance at getting hired."

Taehyung smiled and hugged the other,

"Thank you! oh- i need an ID...what's an ID?"

"a picture of you and more info just so others know you're of age and not fake, basically."

"Oh okay, where do i get one?"

"Just go to the DMV, we can go now if you want."

"Okay!"

After a little struggle of getting and ID, the two finally left the building,

"I don't like this picture of me..." Taehyung pointed. Jungkook looked at it,

"You look cute, it's fine."

"Of course you would say that you're my .. friend."

Jungkook nodded,

"Want to go eat somewhere?"

"Sure! I saw an Açaí bowl place not to far from here, wanna go?"

When Jungkook agreed, Taehyung took his hand and started to lead the way.

"Mm, these açaí bowls are good, but not as good as yours."

Taehyung blushed, flustered,

"Thank you! it took a long time to perfect it."

"I bet."

They silently ate after that in comfortable silence. Once done with their food, Taehyung spotted a pet store.

"Please?? Can we go inside!?" He begged the other, who finally agreed after some time.

Taehyung pet and held most animals, until he saw a cat,

"Omg! she's so sweet..." he gave Jungkook the eyes,

"No, taehyung, no. We can't get a cat."

"why not?!"

"You have Bugo."

"He loves other animals! please! i'll take care of her."

Jungkook sighed, making Taehyung squeal and hug him tight, soon pulling away but arms still wrapped around the others neck.

They stared into each other's eyes for awhile, slowly moving closer, until Jungkook cleared his throat and they both pulled away.

"Um- okay. let's go fill out some papers for the-uh, cat." Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded and walked to an employee, asking and excitingly following her to the counter.

Jungkook watched the smile on the others face get wider, he was cute.

He didn't even realize he was smiling now, awkwardly by himself. He quickly got his act together and walked on over.

"Jungkook! do you have a phone number that i can use? i don't have one."

He quickly, without hesitation, gave the employee his phone number.

"Thank you! we'll give you a call when she's ready to be picked up!" the lady said as they walked out.

"Bye bye! thank you!" Taehyung waved back with a smile.

Before wanting to look at anything else in the store, Jungkook pushed the other out with his hand on his back.

"I'm so excited! she's so cute i don't know what to name her! i'll take care of her! she wont bother you at all because you're rarely home and-"

"hey hey hey, what do you mean by that?" Jungkook cut him off.

"Hm? oh you're always out with your friends and stuff, so there wont be a problem with you and the new kitty."

Jungkook felt pretty bad about leaving Taehyung alone all the time, especially since the other doesn't have friends.

"I'm sorry, i shouldn't leave so often."

"No no! it's okay! you and your friends need to be caught up, it's been awhile after all."

They soon make it back to the apartment, Taehyung quickly going to the computer to submit his application for Trader joe's.

"I hope they accept me- are you okay? why are you just standing there?" Taehyung stood up, seeing Jungkook still standing by the door.

"You've been acting weird, is everything okay?" He walked on over.

"Jungkoo-"

Suddenly, Jungkook leaned down and pressed his lips against the others, who froze.

He pulled away,

"wow" was all Taehyung said, moving closer and kissed him again, and the kisses kept getting longer and longer until Jungkook pressed Taehyung up against the wall.

The kisses kept going until Jungkook abruptly pushed away,

"i'm-im sorry i shouldn't have done that- i know you don't really know what's going on and i'm really sorry- i should've asked if it's okay-"

"Jungkook! i'm not clueless on romance, okay? i've read, seen...and done things too. and it's okay. I..i liked it."

Jungkook frowned,

"Sorry. I know i keep doing that to you." He leaned his head against Taehyungs shoulder,

"It's okay! i understand. now what's wrong? anything you need to tell me?"

Jungkook sighed,

"I-I don't know. My feelings have been all over the place lately."

Taehyung frowned as he ran his hands through the others hair,

"I've..liked you, since you first came to me in the alternate universe..." Taehyung confessed. Jungkook moved back,

"Wait, really?! why didn't you say anything?"

"I was scared, i've never felt that way before. It was all foreign."

"Ah, why are we like this?"

They both giggled,

"So, is it safe to say i like you too?" Jungkook smiled as Taehyung leaped on him,

"Of course! but please be patient with me, i've never done this before."

"Well you're already doing great. You're so sweet Tae."

The said male blushed as Jungkook pinned him against the wall,

"if you enjoyed the kisses so much, wanna do it again?" Jungkook smirked. Once Taehyung nodded they both leaned in and continued their kisses.

once they pulled away, they both smiled,

"Your lips taste nice." Jungkook said.

"Lemon lip gloss from trader joe's. It's nice, isn't it? really moisturizes my lips- i learned from a website online that it's important to take care of your skin so i got recommended the lemon lip gloss and thankfully trader joe's is just down the street so i got it earlier."

Jungkook laughed at the others rambles, and presses a chaste kiss against the others lips,

"You're so cute."

"am i? oh- also are you going with your friends today? i might go back to trader joe's actually, do you want chapstick? also i can make some smoothies tomorrow if you want, i got some fruits for it. i also might go shopping for clothes since i found an app called tik tok that's full of fashion and i really like fashion. i won't spend too much, i heard thrift shops are good- 'sustainable second hand clothing' it said."

"no i'm not going with my friends, i want to spend some time with you, i feel bad i leave you all alone. and smoothies sound great, and we can go shopping tomorrow."

Taehyung pursed his lips,

"Then what will we do for the rest of the day?"

"Talk, cuddle, watch movies, cuddle, eat, sleep."

"You really want to cuddle don't you?"

"I'm touch deprived."

"you're lucky, because i am too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 8.7K 34
BTS x Male! Reader Smut !SMUT WARNING!
3K 201 4
β₯π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™‡π™€π™π™€ β₯ The title says it all.
16.8K 1.5K 35
β₯π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™‡π™€π™π™€β₯ 𝑨 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆.
16.4K 675 18
[WARNING: Contains mature scenes. ]