Delinquents Can't Change

By JackLaufeyson_326

Recent report: Full name: Lucifer Alice Laurens Age: 18 DOB: 9-31-19XX Sex: Male Personal-information: Famil... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40
Thank you!

Chapter 36

16 0 0
By JackLaufeyson_326

Lucifer Laurens
Breakfast was uneventful. The whole day was. The whole day I spent trying to convince Ares to come with me. I begged, I cried, hell I even offered to suck him off! But nothing, he refused to come along. He stayed with Mikasa the whole time. Mikasa and Mclenna who in turn was followed by Jaime and then Greg. I spent my time packing and getting ready. I waited. I convinced the other to come with me throughout the day. They agreed to come with me. I saw it was only fair I brought them along for the end. It shouldn't end in vain! So by the end of the night, I was bursting with excitement. Everyone else was in the car, Diana (apparently a friend of Michael and Wolfe) offered to watch Uriel for the night while we left. I stood at the doorway, Wolfe putting our things in the trunk while Michael sat in the passenger seat next to the driver. Ares walked downstairs. He looked rather... hurt. I don't understand why. I'm upset he doesn't want to finally get answers. I walked over to him.

"You sure you don't want to come along?" I asked.

"No... Not this time angel," Ares said. 

"I really wanted you with me," I said forcing my voice to be as steady as possible.

"I'm sorry. But I can't. I just don't understand why you are so desperate to want someone who doesn't care for you," Ares said. My lip begins to quiver. I hung my head. I felt his hands on my hips. 

"Hey," He forced me to look at him when he cradled my cheek. I closed my eyes as he did the same. He nuzzled his nose against mine. "I'll think about it. Michael gave me the address. Okay?"

"Okay," I sighed. I left outside to meet with everybody else outside. I got into the car, we were definitely squished together. Jaime and I sat next to each other. Jaime offered me an awkward smile of support. I looked out the window to see Ares outside, arms crossed as he leaned against the doorframe. We left and he remained there. I'm sure he went inside once we were out of view.

We got to this really big building. It was so bright, the city was filled with neon lights. Wolfe parked a bit far from the actual place. 

"Seriously Wolfe? Could you park any farther away?" Michael huffed.

"I know but just in case this goes south I don't want us to fucking explode the moment we start the car," Wolfe explained. We get out of the car. We start to walk, the other definitely faster. Micheal and I stayed behind the group.

"I'm never letting him drive again," Michael complained. I nod in agreement. "Whatever happens Lucifer, know she wasn't the only one in your life who made a difference. There are others too okay? Don't let this be too big of an effect on you," Michael said. 

"Uh okay. I won't?" I said. We stayed quiet. This walk was way too long. At one point we stopped. It was only about 3 kilometres away, but Michael stopped. I looked at him. The bandages looked excessively stained. It couldn't be good. The others noticed we stop.

"Yo, you guys good?" Toni asked. Sam walked over and steadies me since my leg started to buckle.

"Damn that doesn't look too good," Jaime said. Greg agreed. 

"Why don't you help him out?" Greg nudged Wolfe. Wolfe looked at Michael. Michael is already pale, struggling to keep steady. McLennan and Mickey were busy staring in awe at the glowing city in the distance. Highsnow got nothing Oaksville.

"Right. Yeah okay," Wolfe said as he goes to give Michael a piggyback ride. I huffed.

"That's not fair," I grumbled. Toni snickered. We walked slowly together. Toni was already out of breath and we didn't want Sam to have any seizures so taking it slow was just gonna have to work. I glanced every so often to see Michael softly snoring as he held on, Wolfe didn't seem to mind, he talked with Mickey and McLennan about his past adventures.

When we reached the large building, it reminds me more of a warehouse than a cooperate office. Michael was put down once we could see the entrance. At the entrance were two guards. They blocked to door.

"Who are you guys?" One asked, she was such a strong voice. They were in suits, tailor to them I'm sure. 

"Pestilence, I got a date with Mother," Michael said. He sounds nothing like the gentlemen who offered us his home, his food and care. He's emotionless, and cold in the way he holds his head high and demands his way. The two get out of there our way.

"Our deepest apologies Mr Pestilence. Surely you understand. It's her first day, this won't happen again," the other said bowing. He nudged the other, she does the same after apologising.

"See it doesn't," he sneered as we walked in. Once we were out of view Wolfe picked up Michael again. I can see them whisper to each other for a second. "Give me directions," he mumbled. Michael guides us. Sam comments to Tony about the fancy signs.

"I could make a better one," he said. 

"I'm sure you could Tony," Sam laughed and hugged his boyfriend's arm. Mickey rolled her eyes before linking her arm with McLennan. Jaime walked with Greg as they looked at the different newspaper clippings that were framed. It was weird. I felt alone. Usually Wilbur (fuck Ares) would be with me. It was an unspoken conversation as I would link my arms with his and we'd walk. I'd ramble sometimes and he'd listen, humming ever so often to show he was interested.

"Awfully quiet there kid," Wolfe said. Michael pressed the button for the lift for us. We all filled in.

"It's just weird. For a few years now, Will and I would go everywhere. it was us against the world. Sure I have friends now but Will and I were the ones who ended up together when everyone left. Not having him here just... feels wrong. Like I made a bad choice," I admit. Wolfe nods.

"I get that. With my wife, it always felt wrong. I guess we just didn't spend enough time together, when we did it was empty. We were friends sure but not sure we are supposed to be together. We all have our person though," Wolfe rambled. He stopped when Michael shifted slightly. Michael's leg didn't look so good, it's amazing he even walked earlier. We reached the floor. Michael decided to walk. He stays in front of us.

"The moment I say you leave. I mean it Lucifer, you leave at once," Michael ordered.

"What about you?" Jaime asked.

"We aren't leaving anyone," Wolfe said more to Michael than us.

"I'm serious. Take the kids and go," Apollo said. The doors open and there she is. She's standing tall wearing a black long dress. It reminds me of a mermaid. She was beautiful, her skin was slightly paler than I remember, and she had an umbrella with her. Her heels clicked as she stepped forward. My mouth dropped. I took a step and Michael prevents me from going further.

"Pestilence, to whom I owe for your presence?" Her voice is powerful. her guards stood at each pillar that supported the building. Each marble pillar was a statue, the poor people looked in pain as they supported the buildings.

"Mother. Perhaps we take this to your office. You see there is someone who's been waiting to meet you," Apollo said.

"Very well Pestilence. Come forth and do hurry. I've got a meeting with Mister Kris Master and his toy. I do recall you've met, yes?" She said with a turn. We get off the elevator and followed at a distance.

"Yes, Cassius Eve and Kris were old partners. What happened?" We stayed quiet as Apollo answered. Wolfe doesn't bother to look up either, he doesn't make eye contact and neither does Toni.

"There's this family causing way too much notice. The Castrels, are very annoying people by the way. So obnoxious and arrogant. We're wiping them out before moving to the States. You remember home," the way she talked sounded like she didn't need another person for a conversation. My memory may be fuzzy, I don't recall her being this way. We get to the room and we will find a seat. She sat at the opposite seat to Michael, who was at the end. We sat close to him.

"Wiping a Romanian family, this won't cause any issues with the smaller gangs within?" Michael asked. he begins to stretch his leg underneath. 

"Oh, I've already taken care of some. See my little girls already roam most of the area. My little hell storms taking over one by one. There's just one problem. See this idiot boy keeps ruining everything! He convinces my girls to abort their tasks or work for him. I'm half willing to go there and kill him myself! Anyway, enough about my troubles. I do owe you quite a lot, so what is it?" she asked. My blood ran cold. A boy who ruins the hell-storm... Amber ended up a friend of mind. She was a close second in command when it came to doing any heist. She always did say she was lucky every time I got a new girl for her.

"I'm sorry if any of these questions are of a personal nature. I have a special boy who is convinced he's your son. He's got a few questions but is unable to come along," Michael said.

"And these gremlins are yours? Is the other man a slave? Surely I wouldn't take my best hitman to be a family man in the end. I've put far too much work into you. You disappoint me," she gave a disapproving look and grabbed a cigarette from a shiny diamond-covered cigarette case. She puts the cigarette between her red-stained lips before lighting the cigarette.

"In a sense. You remember Ares. They're his but he has business elsewhere for now. Couldn't keep an eye on his crew," Michael said. She clapped her hands overjoyed.

"Oh, my little one! How is he? Off creating chaos I hope!"

"Something of that nature. I'll be quick. Did you have any kids?"

"Tons, what is this an interview? You a fed now?" she hissed.

"I meant biological. No, and I'm doing a kid a favour," Michael said annoyed. She glared.

"Must be a hell of a kid if he's got you around his finger. No, I can't have any, " she huffed.

"Damn good. Not a single kid? Really? No adoption or foster? Did you know a Frank?" Michael goes on. I feel nauseous. It's overwhelming at this point. Jaime inched closer and grabbed my hand under the table. squeezing it. Mickey does the same.

"I mean I've taken countless of kids off the streets and from homes that were shitty as hell. But not adopt or foster. I can't do that Apollo. I'm wanted. You know that," Mother Charos sounded distant. She stared at a wall.

"I meant before..."

"I was no one before. Next question," she snapped.

"Did you have any relatives? A sister who had a kid?" Apollo asked. She turned her head toward us slowly.

"Who the fuck are you to come in here and question me like this. Get out. Get the fuck out!" She screamed. Wolfe grabbed Toni and Sam before walking out quickly. McLennan and Mickey followed. They rush down. When Michael and I started to head out she threw something at us. "You're the little shit who keeps stealing my kids!" She runs at us. We're fucked. Michael gets up and helped me run. We're playing a game at this point. Eventually, she'll grab threw her umbrella and it reveals a handgun. 

"Lucifer run!" Michael said. There's shooting everywhere.

"Get back here! You fucking traitor! You're nothing to me!"

"You've changed Mother!" Michael yelled. What does he mean? "She was much more sane twenty years ago," Michael huffed. We reached the stairs and at that moment I felt her grab me. She's holding the barrel to my head. 

"Michael!" I yelled.

"Shut up!" She screamed at me. She shot her own guard. The others start to flee. One grabbed the other who was bleeding out.

"Let the boy go. Mother this has nothing to do with him," Michael said.

"I will blow this kid's brains out! I swear to fucking God I'll do it!" She shoved it harder. I cried in pain.

"Let him go," I heard. There's silence. Wilbur was standing at the end of the hallway. Pistol raised to her head.

"Ares," she sneered.

"I said let him go. You can leave now or I shoot you and leave you to burn," Wilbur said. I don't even know who this woman is. She dropped me and shot me in my leg and core.

"No!" Michael yelled. Wilbur shot her. He shoots her over and over again. her body falls back from the force. Michael actually runs over. He takes off his scarf and uses it to stop the bleeding on my leg and took off his shirt to put it on my stomach.

"I'm scared," I said. Michael cradles my upper body to his chest, My head on his shoulder. Ares stomped on her head before running over to me. He grabbed me instead. "You came," I smiled. i cradled his face in my hands.

"I promised you I'd never leave," his voice cracks. We heard more gunfire and then an explosion. The fire alarm goes off. 

"We have to go," Michael said.

"Michael he can't walk," I can feel water falling on my face. It's not the sprinklers. Michael grabbed Wilbur's shoulder.

"Promise me you will lead us out of this," Michael said.

"What?!" Wilbur sounds so human. 

"Promise me!" Michael said.

"I promise!" Wilbur said.

"Repeat after me: Loialitatea ta este față de Moarte. Say it," Michael has a look of grief and despair. I feel tired. I let my hands drop to hold onto my stomach.

"Tată" Wilbur whispered.

"Say it, Wilbur," he snapped.

"Loialitatea ta este față de Moarte," Wilbur sobbed? Michael loses almost all traces of emotion. He stands up almost perfectly.

"La dispozitia ta," he said.

"Pick him up and follow me. Keep us safe until we're out of here," Wilbur cried. Michael does so. I can see the bones bandages soaked to the point they fall off. I can see the ugly stitching. It's half-ass and will leave a horrid scar. Wilbur leads the way. Michael is gone. It's terrifying to see such an empty stare. They run downstairs. I can hear the popping of Michael's hip and fucked up leg. He's limping but doesn't stop. They get shot at and Michael doesn't flinch. He steals a gun from a dead guard. He shot back. We reached the others. Greg is running behind the others. Wolfe turns back baffled to see Michael.

"Holy shit," Wolfe said. 

"Get him to safety!" Wilbur said. Michael does so at all costs. He leaves them. I begged him to go back. I cried for Michael to listen and help the others but it falls on deaf ears as he takes me to safety.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 71.5K 30
"Emma, you're playing with fire" he whispered against my ear and the warm breath tickled my earlobe, sending electricity down my spine. "What if I li...
265 5 6
Imagine if you check into a hotel in hell, to find out the Morningstar family runs it, with no strings attached. Only to attach strings to Lucifer h...
2.4K 33 14
I started to step back slowly. " please I am sorry , I didn't mean to invade in your privacy " I scared of his reaction the way he staring in to my s...
731K 6.1K 7
Two worlds collided with a force that neither could withstand. Daniel Knight, a ruthless billionaire with a past steeped in violence and power, rule...