๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐’๐“๐„๐๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐‡...

By enhacracy

โ๐‡๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ!โž โ๐’๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง. ๐‘๏ฟฝ... More

00: ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—™๐—”๐—–๐—˜
Dramatis Personae
Important News!
01: Last day at school
02: Shocking News
03: A New Start
04: Detention
05: Meeting The Parks
06: The Wedding
07: Pyrexia
08: The Aunt
09: Fly the coop
10: My Fate
11: Ruthless
12: Numb
13: Sรกlvame
14: Inquiรจte
15: Miedo
16: Rรฉluctance
17: Malevolรจnt
18: Suspicion
19: Cuidado
20: Dudgeon
21: The Caller
22: Blue Funk
23: Shenanigans
24: Seu guardiรฃo
25: Callous
26: Shackled
27: Enigma
28: Hollers
29: Repudiation
30: Apols
31: Collector's item
32: A Zombie
33: Gunshots
34: The Bloody Party
35: Inculpate
36: The Recording
37: Happier
38: Snub
39: Basement
40: Fear
41: Trouble
42: Dinner-Drama
43: Tocsin
45: Stalker
46: Quietude
47: Provoked
48: Fret
49: Mirth
50: Sneak out
51: Jungwon
52: Void
53: Strangeness
54: Surprise
55: Wrath
Catalogue

44: Rude

3.2K 140 36
By enhacracy

(Chapter - 44)

"HEYY!! Y/N!"

Sera attacked Y/N with a hug the moment she entered the classroom.

"You must have broken the world record of being absent for most of the school days." Sera commented as leaned on the desk and sipped the bubble tea.

"I might have... Everything is fvcked up..." Y/N made a remark as soon as her gaze was drawn to Jungwon, who had just entered the classroom with a cheerful expression.

"How do individuals manage to put on such convincing facades?" Y/N said it a little bit loud, making sure that Jungwon heard it.

Jungwon, on the other hand, did not respond as she had expected and instead kept conversing with his friends.

"Girl, relax! Grab a bubble tea; I've brought one for you as well!" Sera replied as she extended the drink to her.

"Thanks Sera, I really needed one!" Y/N passed her a smile as she poked the straw in the cup.

"By the way, who's this guy next to you?" Y/N asked her.

"I am sorry for not acknowledging your presence earlier," Y/N bowed politely towards her new classmate.

"Hi Y/N! I am Minjun, Sera's childhood friend." Minjun extended his hand forward for a handshake which Y/N politely accepted with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Minjun. You are going to see me often now!" Y/N said.

"I am really happy that Sera finally made a friend other than me. She really hadn't made any friends before." Minjun commented.

"Oh, I see. Sera is the best friend one can ever get in their life." Y/N smiled towards the said girl.

'I am sorry for breaking your trust Y/N...' Sera thought as the realization hit her that she was nothing but her protector who was hired by her brothers.

"Well, Minjun let's sit together!" Y/N dragged the boy with her to make him sit with her whereas Sera sat next to Niki.

"I was betrayed! As soon as she met him, she forgot about me!" Sera discussed her tragedy with Niki, who was laughing at her pity party.

"I will tell you something! But first! You need to promise me that you will keep it a secret." Niki said, as he took out his books from his backpack.

"Okay! I promise!" Sera agreed with his offer.

"Now spill the tea~" Sera tapped her pen on the table in anticipation.

"Y/N is a chameleon who keeps on changing herself, just like now- hahaha" Niki laughed again on the fact that Y/N dumped her for a guy she just met whereas Sera was fuming in anger.

"I am so done! Hey, Y/N come and sit with your brother! I can't stand him for even a second!" Sera ranted on.

"Well, just bear with him, poor Sera, I pity you, but you see... Me and Minjun are having an important conversation over here." Y/N played along with Niki, and got back to her discussion.

"You two really are siblings by heart—oh, I mean you both are totally blunt and heartless, a combo package delivered from hell" Sera stomped her foot in frustration and returned back to her seat.

Niki was about to start teasing Sera again, but Jungwon gestured to him not to do so, and eventually, he obeyed him.

After the school hours...

"Oppa, I am going out with Sera." Y/N told Heeseung, whom she saw in the parking lot, and left with the aforementioned girl, completely ignoring her brother's concerns about where she was going, when she would return, and so on.

"PARK Y/N, DON'T YOU DARE CRY AND COME TO US IF YOU FACE ANY TROUBLES! I AM WARNING YOU ALREADY!" Heeseung yelled in her direction. He was at the brink of his patience. He never wants to hurt her sister physically, but her arrogant and defiant attitude, despite the situation, he isn't sure if he would be able to tolerate her actions further.

"I don't give a fvck. Go to hell with your damn rules." Y/N murmured and headed out of the school with Yera.

Both the girls crossed the bustling streets while chatting about random things, their food preferences, and the games they played.

It was a beautiful bright day. The gentle air shook the trees, creating perfect harmony. The clouds in the clear blue sky made them feel euphoric and raised their spirits, making them forget about their grueling school day.

Everything was going perfect...

Or does it just seem to be till now?

To Be Continued...

So the chapter forty-four is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please do vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 22.8K 39
โYOU'VE GOT TALENTโž -@keikaminari - date: 01/17/2022 FANSIGN โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- in which a troubled girl is caring for her sick brothe...
432K 13.2K 45
"๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ž๐™™๐™ค๐™ก๐™จ, ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ค.1 ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š, ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...
298K 12.9K 39
โ†บ completed โ†ฑ enhypen mafia au "not everything will stay the same" ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ : สš Choi Sunhee had been held back hostage for her paren...
8.2K 530 22
y/n normal life right? no? what will happen when she will have 7 stepbrother . "Who are they?" "Please let me go . This is not right yo.. you are my...