The Darkest Awakening Vol. 7

By Zoethe80slover

After becoming the new Guardian, Brad started to experience pressure trying to balance between being a Guardi... More

Season 1: 1# A Month Later
Season 1: 2# Guardianship Is Hard
Season 1: 3# Techno and Jschlatt's Funeral
Season 1: 4# Unfinished Business
Season 1: 5# Mat Is Free
Season 1: 6# Just The Beginning
Season 2: 1# Back To College
Season 2: 2# Orientation
Season 2: 3# Andrew's Execution
Season 2: 4# Aimsey Vs. Tubbo
Season 2: 5# Welcome To College, Boomer
Season 2: 6# See You Next Week
Season 3: 1# Heading To Norwich
Season 3: 2# Searching Through The Debris
Season 3: 4# Bill And Diabetic Ketoacidosis
Season 3: 5# Waking Up From A Coma
Season 3: 6# Out Of The Hospital
Season 4: 1# Back To The Trains
Season 4: 2# Curt And Roland
Season 4: 3# The Time Wasters
Season 4: 4# We Meet Again
Season 4: 5# Going To Cardiff
Season 4: 6# A Flashback
Season 5: 1# Welcome To Swansea
Season 5: 2# Bumping Into Each Other
Season 5: 3# The Healer And Inheritance
Season 5: 4# The Most Powerful Zodiac Hero
Season 5: 5# Going Home
Season 5: 6# We Will Return

Season 3: 3# Zodiac Heroes Vs That Goddamn Caretaker

2 0 0
By Zoethe80slover

Author's note:

I know it's been days since I last published a chapter on this book but I'm trying my best. I couldn't update 24/7 because I've been focused on my comic series and the obvious, school. I'm in high school now and I'm no longer in elementary or middle school. I only started this series in 8th Grade and I've been writing it for nearly 3 years now. But oh well, hope you enjoy this chapter. I know the battle stuff would usually happen on the 4th episode of each season but now it's just the intense stuff. So yeah.

Zach's POV

We began fighting that goddamn caretaker and she seemed a lot powerful than us. It's starting to feel like we should enter the Spiritual state or just transform into our Spiritual selves. I don't even know how we could defeat this Ms Trunchbull-looking person.

Zach: Holy-

Ryan L: She's so powerful.

Cooper: Powerful? You're the one who already knows how to make lava.

Ryan L: And you know how to manipulate one's blood.

Toby: Manipulate blood? Clever.

Tommy: Now we know what to do.

Karl: Manipulate what now?

Zach: A human being's internal fluid. Advanced Water-based spirits are able to do so.

Harvey C: Clever.

Cooper: Let's go.

Me and some of the Water-based heroes managed to manipulate Agatha's blood. She started acting strange while we treat her like some marionette. She managed to break hold of our powers and continued fighting.

Zach: What the?

Mat: How?

Larry: Seems like she's one of the most powerful Dark spirits ever.

Taka: 'Powerful?'

Martha: Watch out!

Kyle: Gotta fight this fire with actual Fire.

Alice: How did you become advanced?

Kyle: I dunno, probably endless training.

Just as we were gonna give up, a portal opened out of nowhere. Then, Brad and Connor came in and used their powers against her. It seems like they already knew this goddamn witch for a caretaker. Or probably not.

Brad: Get away from those children, Agatha.

Agatha: Says who? And who even are you?

Connor B: Dr Connor Samuel John Ball.

Brad: Dr Bradley Will Simpson, the main doctor back in Cambridge and one of the Zodiac heroes. I know who you are, you're the one in charge of the Massacre of the 80s. Attempting to kill rising stars of the decade just cuz they were also Zodiac heroes. Even killing those legends?

Agatha: Legends?

Connor B: Yeah, Curt Smith and Roland Orzabal from Tears For Fears, haven't heard of them?

Agatha: Well, I tried to kill them. And then they practically disappeared in the 90s, or was it just Curt?

Brad: That doesn't matter, you're outnumbered and surrounded right now.

Agatha: Surrounded?

Toby: By all of us.

Brad's POV

I then noticed the storm is getting stronger and my team is now in their Spiritual state. I am proud of how powerful they've become throughout the past 3 years. Ever since I stepped down as the leader, I gave my leadership to Zach and he eventually let Toby and Tommy as his co-leaders. And now, they've expanded the team and they've become more badass than before.

Brad: I'm proud of them.

Agatha: C'mon orphans, let's head home. I'll treat you guys better than before. And I won't give estrogen to Bill anymore.

Aimee: We are not falling for that.

Cass: Even after how much you've treated us?

Bill: You seriously need to stop drinking already.

Yuto: Does she even drink?

Oli: Or give diabetic kids medicine they shouldn't even be taking.

Beau: If you wanna take us back, make us.

Freddie: Because the Zodiac heroes are practically our family.

Zach: Zodiac heroes, let's go.

Everyone began fighting the caretaker as she tried to fight back. I feel like we're fighting someone's strict mum who turned out to be a Dark Spirit. Anyway, we continued fighting in our Spiritual states and we worked together to become stronger. I also helped the heroes along the way because they're my team and I need to participate as well.

Brad: How are we doing?

Zach: I dunno, she's getting stronger.

Taka: She's a Power Eater Dark Spirit.

Beau: A what?!

Taka: A Power Eater, these guys would eat up every Zodiac heroes' powers until there's none. We have to enter the Spiritual state to protect our powers from getting eaten. Even if we try to attack them, they would still be more powerful.

Tanya: What do we do?

Zach: Hand-to-hand combat.

Calum: What?

Zach: We don't need to use our powers, we need to just do some martial arts. Has any of you done martial arts?

Mat: I did during training in Singapore.

Zach: Cool, cuz we might need it.

Kyle: Wait, so we're not going to use our powers?

Zach: Yes. Because Agatha here could become even more powerful because she's a Power Eater.

Taka: We better research these guys once we head back to Cambridge.

Toby: Let's go.

We took turns on beating up the caretaker until she was finally able to give up. However, just before the defeat, I noticed that Bill is getting weaker. I allowed everyone else to continue beating the caretaker, went out of the Spiritual state and got Billzo on the other side of the hill. Ranboo was with me too because of his concern.

Ranboo: What's going on?

Zach: Bill, your breath smells fruity. You alright?

Bill: I'm thirsty.

Zach: Ranboo, help him up. I brought some water with me.

Ranboo: Got it. But why do you always bring water?

Zach: Best to keep hydrated. But whatever, we need to help Bill.

I gave Bill some water until he complained that he wanted to go to the toilet. But I looked around and there's no nearest bathroom so I feel like we needed to have him hold in.

Bill: I need the bathroom.

Zach: Can't find the nearest bathroom so sorry.

Ranboo: We're in the middle of nowhere so there can't be possibly a bathroom.

Zach: Kind of wished there is. You know what, we're heading back to Cambridge after this. Ranboo, look after Billzo, he must be kept awake until we could reach the hospital. I need to check on the others.

Ranboo: Go ahead.

Zach: Thanks Ranboo, we could use some of that huge height of yours.

Ranboo: Or my strength.

Zach: Yeah, whatever. Just make sure Billzo is kept awake.

I ran up to my team who had just went out of the Spiritual state and finished beating that goddamn caretaker up. It is now time for us to send her away to Pandora's Vault where she belongs. Apparently, Quackity, who's our lawyer, is charging Agatha for all of her crimes.

Alex: Agatha whatever your surname is, you are charged for crimes against the Zodiac heroes. You are charged for murder and attempted murder of various Zodiac heroes from the 1980s. You will now be sent to the Pandora's vault.

Noah B: I got in contact with Ant and Velvet, they should get the prisoner soon.

Alex: Good. Jacob, open the portal.

Jacob: She might eat it.

Taka: A weakened Dark Spirit cannot use their powers anymore.

Jacob: Oh, okay.

Aimee: Zach, how's Billzo?

Zach: It seems like he's on diabetic keto acidosis. I told Ranboo to look after him and to make sure he's still awake. We need to head back to Cambridge already.

Toby: Jacob, make a portal under that goddamn caretaker to Pandora's Vault.

Agatha: We are not finished yet, Zodiac heroes.

Jacob opened the portal to the Pandora's Vault as Agatha landed in one of the cells. He then closed the portal as we went up to Ranboo who is still holding up Bill. And Bill is getting in and out of consciousness, poor kid.

Zach: Is he alright?

Ranboo: He's getting in and out of consciousness.

Brad: Lemme take a look. Does he have a history of diabetes?

Zach: Yes, type 1 diabetes. And that goddamn caretaker gave him high blood pressure medicine, antibiotics and estrogen?

Beau: Why would a guy need estrogen? That's just weird.

Ryan L: The thing is, estrogen is only for women and it's bad for diabetic patients.

Brad: We have to get him back to Cambridge. We cannot portal our way back there, we need to take the train back.

Tommy: This isn't going to be good, people might think we're crazy and stuff.

Zach: That doesn't matter, there are no nearby hospitals around here so we need to head to Cambridge, fast.

Wilbur: Let's go, our next train is in 10 minutes.

Zach: Jacob, open the portal.

Jacob opened the portal as we ran out going back to the town. We quickly ran to the train station as we found the quickest route going there. We got there before the train left so we practically hopped into the car and found some seats. Ranboo is now carrying Billzo with all of his strength.

Zoe: C'mon, the train needs to go now.

Zach: Are we on the right route back to Cambridge?

Wilbur: Yes.

George D: If we weren't, where would we go to?

Wilbur: Somewhere.

Zach: Anyways, we need to rush ourselves back to Cambridge. If we could get there before Bill's condition gets worse, we're lucky.

Brad: I could check up on him as I'm also a doctor.

Calum: Same.

Wendy: Yeah.

Brad: But I didn't bring much equipment except a stethoscope.

Zach: Okay, we're on our way back to Cambridge so make sure Bill stays awake.

Wendy: He's fighting consciousness.

Brad: You hear what the leader said, make sure he stays awake.

The train began to move and we hoped that Bill could make it as we're practically riding across East Anglia. I made sure nobody's looking at us as if we were crazy because nobody should know of our existence. Luckily, we had the car to ourselves so nobody could suspect a thing from us. But still, I just hope that alighting passengers won't just come here and look at us weirdly.

Wilbur: Any alighting passengers coming here?

Zach: Not really. How's Bill?

Ranboo: He's about to become unconscious.

Toby: He must stay awake, dude.

Ranboo: I know, doctor's orders.

Luke H: Thanks for at least listening to me.

Ranboo: You're welcome.

Raphael: Diabetes is honestly scary, and I'm seeing it right in front of me even though I am diabetic.

Kyle: So am I.

Gerald: I honestly couldn't handle Kyle in the state Bill's in.

Delilah: Same.

Oli: Just keep hoping that Bill would made it throughout our journey back to Cambridge.

Freddie: Same.

Cass: This is getting a lot scarier than I thought.

Beau: Whatever happens, he's gotta make it throughout the ride.

The entire train ride was tense, Bill is slowly losing consciousness and we're trying our best to keep him awake. And if you think that we're dumb enough to not give him insulin, it's because we don't have any and these things are replaced by meds no diabetic should be having. The tense train ride is over as we went out of the train and rushed to the guided bus station because we needed to head back to Zodiac college.

Zach: We gotta head back to Zodiac college.

Ryan L: Zach, darling, calm down.

Zach: Calm down?! How am I able to calm down when my teammate is clearly dying here?!

Brad: Zach, we're gonna make him better, trust me. You gotta calm down and try to find a way to the guided bus.

Tommy: It's this way, follow me.

Niki: We better run, Bill's starting to lose consciousness.

Connor B: He was back in the train. We have to be quick. We cannot simply teleport here because there are normal students attending Cambridge as well.

Zach: Yeah, we don't want what happened in Brighton to happen again.

Dylan: What happened in Brighton?

Zach: People saw us and then our hidden identities as Zodiac heroes was exposed. So we had to use the magical memory wipe power so that everyone would forget that we were Zodiac heroes.

Beau: Must be pressure being a Zodiac hero.

Toby: C'mon guys.

We all ran to the guided bus and we managed to catch it on time. Now I'm just hoping and praying to God that we could finally make it to Zodiac college without Bill at the verge of death. I looked outside to make sure we're almost there but I'm still getting worried.

Brad: Zach, you gotta calm down. Your oxygen levels are dropping.

Zach: You gotta be kidding me.

Brad: You don't have normal lungs, mate. You need to keep yourself calm.

Zach: But what about Bill?

Brad: Bill's in good hands we'll be in better hands as soon as we reach the hospital.

Zach: Really?

Brad: Yeah. I'm only looking out for you because your oxygen levels are constantly dropping. If you keep this up, you have to stay in the hospital on an oxygen mask. Or worse, BiPAP. You don't want that, right?

Zach: Yeah.

Brad: Not to mention, you cannot be on the transplant list because of B Cepacia.

Zach: I know.

Brad: Just don't panic, okay?

Zach: Then who will be in charge of the team if I get hospitalised?

Brad: You got Tubbo and Tommy.

Toby: I also have cystic fibrosis but I could get a transplant, probably soon. I dunno.

Brad: Hope it doesn't go bad.

Toby: Did yours go bad?

Brad: Yeah, had a stroke.

Toby: Oh.

Brad: At least I'm doing alright now.

Connor B: He also fell off a roller coaster and his infection returned.

Toby: Bro what?

Brad: We don't talk about them.

We soon reached Zodiac college and we wasted no time to run to the hospital. Ranboo put Bill on a stretcher as he's now being rushed in. Brad, Connor, Wendy, Calum, Luke and Sierra helped along as they are all doctors. So now me and my teammates are just waiting in the waiting room hoping that Bill was rushed in on time.

Zach: I sure hope that Bill's okay.

Toby: Zach, remember what Brad told you about your stress levels effecting your oxygen levels?

Zach: I know. But I couldn't stop stressing about Bill. You know how dangerous type 1 diabetes is.

Ryan L: Yeah.

Zach: What if he fell into a coma? Like Mat.

Mat: Erm... I was in a coma because of a terrible lung infection, not cuz if diabetes.

Noah L: The ICU is scary though.

Aimee: Whatever, I just hope Bill is okay.

Oli: We all do.

Aimee: Poor dude, I noticed him looking pale and dizzy on the way to Norwich.

Cass: We know.

Larry: I honestly do not know what diabetes felt like even though my grandson has it.

Kyle: It's the worst, a lot of needles pricked on you and stuff. All just for checking your glucose levels and to get insulin in your system.

Raphael: Do you have an insulin pump yet?

Kyle: No.

Raphael: Thank Zoe a lot for pricking me a shit ton of times when his amulet beeps.

Zoe: And Calum's gonna do it again.

Raphael: Really?

Tommy: Wait, you used 'he/him' pronouns for Zoe now?

Zoe: I'm genderfluid now and my pronouns are she/her and he/him.

Raphael: I'm also genderfluid and I go by he/they.

Dylan: Congratulations.

Taegan: Yeah, on coming out.

Henry: Well done, beloved. Well done.

Zoe: Thank you.

Later, Brad, Connor, Wendy, Calum, Luke and Sierra came up to us. I immediately ran up to them and asked about Bill's current condition. Whether or not he's in a coma or he's doing alright and just needs extra care or something.

Zach: Is Bill okay?

Brad: Zach, calm down, what did I say about your oxygen levels?

Zach: Oh, alright.

Tommy: Is Billzo alright?

Wendy: Yeah, he's alright, we brought him in on time. However, he's on diabetic keto acidosis and he's in a coma now. We have him admitted to the intensive care unit and he's stable.

Aimee: Oh no.

Freddie: Poor Bill.

Brad: Once he's released, we'll have to put him on an insulin pump. Speaking of that, we need to put Ryan, Kyle and Raphael on one right now.

Raphael: Another needle pricked on me.

Calum: Raphael, remember that your old one broke?

Raphael: Oh yeah, right.

Brad: You guys can see him now. I just need Kyle, Raphael and Ryan with me because I need to insert the pump.

Ryan H: You mean Zach's boyfriend, Ryan, because I'm not diabetic.

Grace: He did mean the other Ryan.

After Ryan, Kyle and Raphael went up to Brad, the rest of us went to the children's intensive care unit to see Billzo. I don't really understand why that goddamn caretaker wanted to kill Bill and some others so badly. No, I was not referring to that goddamn movie about some woman who wanted to kill someone named Bill. But whatever, I dunno why was Agatha like that. Killing people just cuz they're Zodiac heroes isn't a valid reason.

Zach: I honestly don't understand why would that goddamn caretaker wanted to kill you.

Aimee: Because we're Zodiac heroes. She really hated us so she blackmailed us.

Zach: I don't think that's right. Without us, the world wouldn't have been balanced already. The balance between Light and Dark wouldn't have happened if it weren't for us.

Oli: Zodiac heroism is hard work.

Zach: It'll be much easier if you're used to it. If anyone kills every single Zodiac hero, Darkness would take over. Imagine that.

Beau: Honestly, yeah.

Cass: Are there any Pure-bloods here or all of you are just Half-bloods?

Larry: Some are Pure-bloods while the rest are Half-bloods. What happened in the 80s and the urge to preserve the Zodiac heroes caused a massive influx of Half-blood Spirits. That's why most of us are Half-bloods.

Taegan: Pure-bloods are getting extinct now so.

Cass: Good thing we're a new generation of Zodiac heroes.

Troye: This must be Billzo's room, right?

Toby: He looks a lot paler.

Zach: Yes.

The end...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 116 13
Cassie was an Innocent human that was nice and beautiful but she can be stubborn at times. She loves to sing and dance but is to shy to do in front...
17.4K 799 51
๐’สœแด‡ ๐‡ษชแด…แด‡s ๐‡แด‡ส€ ๐“ส€แดœแด‡ ๐ˆแด…แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด›ส ๐…ส€แดแด ๐Œแดsแด› ๐แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ ๐’สœแด‡ ๐‹แดแด แด‡s, ๐ˆษด ๐Žส€แด…แด‡ส€ ๐แดแด› ๐“แด ๐ƒษชsแด›แดœส€ส™ ๐“สœแด‡ษชส€ ๐แด‡แด€แด„แด‡า“แดœสŸ ๐€ษดแด… ๐Œแดœษดแด…แด€ษดแด‡ ๐‹ษชา“แด‡. ๐‡แด‡ส€ ๐‹ษชา“แด‡ ๐“สœแดแดœ...
3.1K 57 18
Lindsey Dunbar's journey in the supernatural world continues. New relationships and enemies arise. And not everything is like it seems. Will they be...
7.3K 167 26
โI only speak when necessary.โž โSo when will it be necessary to talk to me?โž - ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ didn't ever believe he would have to tutor...