Attack on Titan Smuts

By sxluverr

Tiktok requestsπŸ˜„ More

Eren x reader
Jean x reader
eren x reader pt.2
Levi x Fem Reader
Armin x reader x Eren
Armin x Reader x Eren pt2
Eren x reader pt3

Eren x reader 2/Pt3

2.5K 24 4
By sxluverr

"I'm gonna add a next finger I hope you can take three" he said before shoving his ring finger into me thrusting as fast and as deep he can go.. "I'm so hard right now" he murmured while giving me head , he runs his hands to his belt buckle unpinning both is belt and pants buttons pulling them down with his boxers.

Eren started stroking his large veiny dick (Ik y'all see that figure) that was covered in precum "fuck, I need you so bad but we can't fuck right now" he groaned as he continues stroking his dick up and down moving his hand around in a circular motion around his tip as he continues thrusting his three fingers into me . "Eren, I'm so close" I moaned as eren groans with me "me too baby, let's cum together" he replied as we both reached our climax and came together.

"You did such a good job baby" he praised me before helping me get dressed . We both eventually finished fixing our self up and went back to enjoy the party☺️

Otw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season