Transmigrated As The Mysterio...

By MOON_JAEIN

Updates: One chapter/month ๛ dying in his previous life, he transmigrated in a different world possessing t... More

0 : How it all started
1 : Transmigration and be bold
2 : Elite Students
3 : Alexythemia Day
4 : The invitation and infatuation
5 : The daring Orbien
6 : Wise realization
7 : Day 1st of PME
8 : The evil heroine
9 : The prophecy
Tyrespiel + Kevin
10: Anastasis and Amnésie
11: Unsent Letter
Incorrect Qoutes
Announcement!
Announcement!
12: Owl is chicken?

13: Kaspian's POV

5.6K 327 45
By MOON_JAEIN

Tyrespiel's POV

Shane, Ezekiel and I stepped out of the magic circle with mixed emotions, and Shane seemed to be the only one who has a positive aura judging by the flowers blooming around him already.

Ezekiel looks unfazed as always,

And all I feel is dissatisfaction, about what, you say? It's about H E I G H T that I forgot I don't have.. TvT

I only noticed this now but heck, how is ezekiel and Shane so tall, I didn't even reached Shane's ears but the ridiculous thing? I DID NOT EVEN REACHED EZEKIEL'S ARMPIT!!!

Fuming: I left the two behind not before giving them a hateful glare.

Tall people should be banned from standing next to me, tsk.

"... ", the said tall people.

"... Is your friend alright?", Ezekiel asked.

"Him? Don't mind him, Prince 'zekiel, he's fine as a healthy horse!"

Ezekiel nodded hesitantly before disappearing into thin air. Then Shane began cackling like crazy, his 155 kg weighing companion emerged from behind him. The huge and beautiful golden-brownish jaguar sneered beside Shan.

"Vastia, how can Lores be this cute?"

It's in his blood.

Shane once again laughed merrily as they took the path to his appointed location with leisure. This battle is going to be one hell of a fight; maybe here, he can find the opportunity to fight against his best friend.

I walked to my destination with a composed posture all the while watching rabbits and deers run around happily, some even followed me which I found cute. Upon reaching the mystical forest all of them scattered whimpering.

I shrugged it off and made my way inside.

The soil beneath me made squishy sounds and the wind became humid along with the flowery smells of the red trees around me. I took my blindfold off and called my companion.

"Owl.", I utter before a blinding flash engulf the whole forest and Owl happily flew around me while hooting and rubbing his face on my cheek which made me chuckle.

"Let's build our castle here and see if somebody's strong enough to tear it apart.", I put my blindfold back and started walking again with a smirk.

Author; augh! I am imagining gojo's smirk!!! Dayum!

- The Angelus Arena stadium,
30 minutes after the departure of the three.

Kaspian's POV

"Just like I said the passing points is 5000 and here.."

Clapping his hands twice, a huge visible scroll appeared out of nowhere containing a list of contestants sorted from the highest to the lowest points obtained.

"..are the results of your hardwork."

"Congratulations, Kaspian! you're number 3 one more push and we'll be seeing Master Tyrespiel's face!!", Liam gushed clasping his hands like he was praying and a wide smile on his face.

'Its like he's ripping his own face...'

"Thank you, Li. If only all of us passed...", I said while looking at my points which is 1500. Ruffian and Mael didn't make it because Mael has a weak body and Ruffian lost the second round.

I felt Liam patting my back slightly giving me comfort if not for his heavy hand, damn what is his hand made of!? Iron!??

"I repeat, you can battle with the three elites and take their flags; to remind you, this special elites is worth 5000 points, elite participants are worth 200; and you, are worth 50 points so if you want to take the 'easy' way you can try the 5000 points or just battle with each other- the best way to eliminate your opponents." -😎

Liam and I glanced at each other knowing how powerful Shane and Prince Ezekiel is but brother...he hasn't really shown us what rank he is, looking at his past changes he could be higher than us.

No one has really seen him using his rank so maybe few participants will choose his route because of his mysterious ranking.

Is it invulnerability or master rank??

"Hmm, yes person with a crimson hair?"

I look back at the stage where the emcee is- a boy witth crimson hair raising his hand probably to ask a question, he whispered something to the emcee making him give an excited nod.

"Very clever of you to ask that, I thought I wouldn't need to explain", the emcee laughed merrily.

" Can you group when facing a special elite? Yes.

Won't we need to distribute the points if we win? No.

However, you can pass this round even without reaching the required points- how? You just need to be outstanding enough for the three to give you a pass. "

The participants-we- shook in their places with excitement, A Pass: wherein the three elites see potential in you and grants you the privilege to proceed to the next round.

Anyone given this 'pass' usually becomes the apple in peoples eyes, they become figures to be admired.

"No more questions? Okay, then you go and win and Angelus will be rooting for your studentship!!- you have 72 hours to collect points."

The cheers of the people reached our ears all the while throwing encouranging and supporting statements that made me smile, oh I am gonna comeback with that blindfold hehehehehehhehe.

Liam stared at me with suspecting eyes successfully making a weird look as if he had seen the most disgusting worm in his whole life.

I probably traumatized him but who cares?

"Get out of the way, fool.", a hoarse voice corrupted my HoLy ears that made me glanced at the owner of the Voice. Matte black hair with silver eyes that reminded me of a gleaming blade, eyes that could kill and the aura I sensed in him is pure danger.

The guy behind him had a goofy smile with a tongue of a snake hanging out his mouth, his saliva dripping as if he was a starved beast. Both of them wore dark clothings with a symbol of a skull and a butterfly resting on it imprinted on the waistline of their dark capote.

They look suspicious as if they were about to do something illegal.

And oh how I wish I did not jinxed this.

"Don't smile goofily because a third place will always be a third place, hmp." , he utter before walking forward and his companion held his hand with a smile and gestured,

Oh, number 1,

So he is Clay Fonze with the highest points of 2400. He can just defeat the other participants and he'll passed without a doubt.

"..."

"..."

"That ungreatful sonnavabit─", Liam reached for a rock and I believe that even Diablo couldn't accept this soul in the underworl-

After almost picking a fight with the two deathly aura carriers and stopping Liam from commiting murder we were transported inside the island. The huge island seemed to be unending; I could not believe that the yellow peak is taller than I expected.

'I'm sure I'll see it no matter where I am'

"And I expected everything in there to be yellow..."

Liam said dejected of the fact that not everything is what the names suggests, though I also expected it to be yellow.

The yellow peak lives up to its name, the tall rocky mountain without any contact with plants; and its peak hid behind the many clouds. We could see the undying flames from here and phoenixes circling around the mountain top.

Some participants scattered already afraid of being hunted and some headed straight to the landmarks to challenged the level of *gods, ehem, top elites.

So Liam and I decided to go hunting other participants before challenging the owners of the landmarks. We entered the forest with stealth, not caring to stop and admire the forest.

"Kasp, those two with a skull and buttetfly ontop symbol imprinted on their capotes are rather suspicious, participants don't usually carry that much murderous aura."

I stared at him for a second before swinging my sword at a nearby bush easily hunting points from the three laidback elites; if they weren't underestimating the participants and put on a real fight then they wouldn't lose face.

So much for being elites, aii.

[ 2 100 points ]

Liam now have 630 points after seeing a group of five participants happily chatting as if they were long lost friends which are not and if not for Liam they would've backstabbed each other sooner or later.

Liam [ 1 900 ]

We saw three groups of people sitting on the ground, probably tired so we decided to help them unaware of a trap laid out for us. I helped a girl stand on her feet whilst giving her water and she smiled sweetly.

"Thank you, young master Kaspian!"

She said sincerely without an ounce of evil could be detected in her pupils and I at Liam whose healing two injured people. I sat down on the ground calming my breaths and the girl sat beside me.

"My name is─"

I rolled my eyes and interrupted her by standing up and with a bow I said;

"No need for names, we won't be staying with your group.", her smiling face turned sour and she started grinning wickedly.

I knew it, helping people and they don't give you the gratitude, I sighed disappointed about this pretty girl who by the way isn't pretty inside at all.

They surrounded us with their victorious grins. Liam and I shared a look before we made our escape as they chased us.One of them manifested their companions, all of them gaining their distance.

"Liam!!"

Liam manifested his pegasus and we mounted it as the pegasus started running to a certain deriction. His pegasus is smarter than him so it did not need any command.

"I'm still amaze that your pegasus is smarter than you..", I said while catching my breathe grabbing on Liam's waist so I wouldn't fall.

"I know how dumb I am no need to slap it to my face!!!", he yelled comical tears running down his face while looking back to look at the group whose also riding their land companions.

"Attack them.."

We both activated our ranks and strikes them with chanted thunder bolts.

[ 3 000 ]

Liam [ 2 500 ]

"Casis, run faster or they're gonna shave your beautiful hair!!", The pegasus ran faster afraid that its silky hair will be shaved by this cruel people.

I gave Liam a 'really' look knowing full well how he smoothly scared the shit outta his companion nevertheless it sped up more creating a large distance between us.

Once we lost them Casis stopped and snorts while his chest held high as if its praising himself.Liam cheerfully rubbed his head getting a shove in return, afterall Casis doesn't want anyone touching his gracious hair.

Laughing at their bantering I look ahead seeing the entrance of the mystical forest.I manifested my companion, Treia, her purple scales and blue eyes came into my view.

[ 3 350 ]

Liam [ 2 950 ]

I smiled seeing her slithering my way, Casis neighed which she returned a hiss as a greeting to her fellow companion.

"You've always wanted to fight Owl, right?"

She hiss,

Ever since she met Owl she kept on pestering him to fight her but Owl would always disappear before she can even take her stance. Hearing his name Treia gave a curt nod as an agreement and along with Liam and Casis we walk inside the forest.

End of Kaspian's POV:

The chilly air made the two human clutch their companions, the flower-smelled trees were sturdy and tall, the soil was more damp than the outside and the bark of the trees were moist and the red sunlight barely lighting their way.

Kaspian can already hear the clashing of swords from afar and the pained grunts and howls of their companions following after.

Entering the heart of the forest where the Tree of wealth and misfortune bear golden and red apples at the middle stand in glory under the only sun light.

Yes, this is what the mystical forest behold; the tree of wealth and misfortune.

The golden apples are the wealthy fruit and the red apples are the misfortune fruit and as what their names suggest that is exactly what they give ones eaten, but as any normal fruit they also grew rotten.

But instead of seperating from the tree once they are rotten they stay, only the insides were rotten not the outside hence a fruit of wealth can also give misfortune...

Tyrespiel saw his brother and two other people wearing a capote and he gave an enticing grin whispering something letting the winds carry his voice.

"Do you want me or the fruit?"

They say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree however, what if they were the tree itself?

❦ ════ ⊰❂ - ❂⊱ ════ ❦

You've been waiting for an update right? Here you go.
Sorry everyone, because I only updated now hehe, I've been busy as of late, but i am not abandoning this story since I really love it.

Thank you for waiting and thank you too for 100k!! Omygosh, its really mindblowing of how many reads this book got, hahah!

Thank you !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
257K 8K 184
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
79K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
6.5K 110 10
Y/N L/N is part of a Spec Ops team known as "Ghost Crew", who have become family to him. On a mission gone south, he and a survivor are rescued by R...