Shivika: Journey Till Our Hea...

By viratsrk

The story starts from the time Shivaay and Annika get married the first time. Both Shivaay and Annika are tr... More

|| 1. The Marriage ||
||2. Changing Relations||
||3. You Are Perfect ||
||4. Cute Mess||
||5. Mystery of Svetlana||
|| 6. My Wife ||
|| 7. Something Common ||
|| 8. Quirky Idea ||
|| 9. Shock! ||
|| 10. New Beginnings ||
|| 11. The Difference||
||12. Awkwardness||
|| 13. Work ||
|| 14. Lesson Begins ||
|| 15. Promise of Friendship ||
|| 16. Sweeter than Ice Cream||
|| 17. Not Without You||
|| 18. Trust or Not? ||
||19. Disappointment & Hurt ||
||20. Your Silence Hurts ||
||21. You are Family||
||23. First Success ||
|| 24. Panic Attack ||
|| 25.Broken ||
||26.The Chasm||
|| 27. Embarrassment ||
|| 28. The 'D' is Back? ||
|| 29. One Step Ahead||
|| 30. One of a Kind ||
|| 31. Half-Half ||
|| 32. For You, From Me||
|| 33. Peril Knocks ||
|| 34. Can't Lose You ||
|| 35. Come Back to Me ||
|| 36. Destiny Defeated ||
|| 37. Guilt or You? ||
|| 38. You and Me? ||
|| 39. Heart Palpitations ||
|| 40. Silent Pain||
|| 41. Baring My Soul to You ||
|| 42. You and Me Make We ||
|| 43. The Sun to your Moon||
|| 44. Forever Yours||
|| 45. Stocks Crash||
|| 46. Tia's True Colours ||
|| 47. In This Together ||
|| 48. My Strength||
|| 49. Breakthrough||
|| 50. Beginning of the Doom||
|| 51. Lights, Camera... ACTION ||
|| 52. Journey Completed||
NEW STORY ALERT

|| 22. Special Place||

1.2K 142 13
By viratsrk

The next three months passed breezily. Annika continued working at Oberoi industries along with spending time with Om and Prinku on decorating her new office and planning on how to work it out. She was loving this phase and made sure to thoroughly enjoy it. That stupid Saxena was also caught and punished by sending him to jail. All in all, everything was good.

As far as her relationship with Shivaay was concerned, it was going well. She always let her mind rule over her heart as she feared getting hurt and destroying what they had between them. As it was incredibly difficult for her to hate him with him being all sweet and understanding. She was habitual to just fighting and arguing with him. That was actually their comfort zone and she felt out of place when they weren't doing that. The last time they had argued was over the misbehaving incident. After that, all things were rosy. Her heart knew it was love but her mind had overpowered her and she constantly refuted the feelings. Anyway, they was going to file for the divorce after more 3 months.

Yes, they had agreed on that decision that once they are married for 6 months, they will file for divorce as the whole procedure almost takes 6 more months. So all of this can end by the time the period of their living together is over. But Annika wasn't interested in this right now. Living with Shivaay, she had also learnt to hide her real emotions and portray a completely different side to the outside world.

"Annika, are you ready?" She heard Shivaay ask bringing her out of her reverie of self-talk. She looked at herself in the mirror and checked properly. She has to be perfect. After all, it is the inauguration of her new company.

She had finally finished her internship at Oberoi Industries and now had her own company to run. Prinku and Om had helped her a lot and her new office was ready. She also had hired a few employees courtesy Shivaay. She had clearly refused but when had she ever won against him.

"Annika" She heard him again and this time, his voice clearly depicted his irritation.

"Coming, give me a minute" She replied back.

"Come fast" She checked herself for the last time briefly, took her purse, surveyed the room and opened the door slowly to peep at him. She was nervous as she could sense him pace around the living room.

Shivaay turned his back on hearing the door being bolted open.

"Annika, why are you peeping like this? Is this some prank of yours?" He asked, now easily at the end of his tether.

"No, I don't want to face your anger" She replied cutely.

"That you should have thought before getting so late" He said somewhat still angry.

"Acha sorry na. But please ab gussa thuk dijiye and let's leave" She said now completely showing herself to him in that dress.

Shivaay suddenly felt at a loss of words. She looked completely mesmerizing and hard to look away from.

"You do look really beautiful" Annika just gave him a shy smile. By now, he dropped her such compliments and she was used to it to an extent. As her heart always did a somersault everytime he said something like that.

Where Annika kept gawking at Shivaay. His black tuxedo with a waistcoat, white shirt and tie made him look like a perfectly sculpted Greek god. Moreover, his set hair and well trimmed beard were acting as enhancers to his dashing look.

Their relationship had become comfortable to an extent. They shared things with each other but still, there was an invisible wall between the two that separated them. They could feel it but their giant ass ego always prevented them for acknowledging the actual nature of their relationship.

Shivaay was still grateful to her for her help while she was performing her duty.

"Hey, let's go" She managed to speak while she was still drooling over him internally.

"We will, if you stop checking me out" He spoke with a knowing smirk that made Annika gulp her saliva.

"I wasn't... " She stuttered "Checking you out" She finshed slowly hoping he would believe that.

"Really Annika? You want me to believe that? I have two eyes with which I have clearly seen you look at me without blinking your eyes for a minute" He still had the smirk on.

Oh! How Annika wished to rub that smirk off his face.

"Now who is making us late" She spoke rather loudly and made her way to the shoe rack to wear her shoes. Shivaay chuckled and followed her.

"Wearing heels huh? Your choice. Later don't tell me that your legs hurt because of them. I won't help you like last time" Shivaay advised her as he called it, because she could very well understand the taunt.

"Meri company ka inauguration hai and I need your stand out among all. So, stop with your taunts and proceed. Mujhe aur late nahi hona hai" She spoke haughtily and made her way out.

"Shivaay, bhabhi, finally you guys are here. Kitni der kar di" Om said as he took Annika in a warm embrace on reaching the venue.

"Sorry yaar. Traffic bahot tha" Shivaay reasoned and Annika passed him a grateful smile.

"Koi nahi. Abhi, let's get going. Choti ma is getting all hyper and because of that mom is all out of patience" Rudra jumped in the conversation and dragged Shivaay and Annika.

No one except the family was there. Annika didn't want any media and she couldn't invite her office colleagues as well. Sahil also couldn't come as he had his exams going on. But she was happy that the people close to her was present to share her happiness with her.

Shivaay and Annika followed Om to the venue and saw Pinky and Janvi release a relieved breath.

"Thank god Annika. Kitna late kar diya. I was so worried" Pinky said in her usual, loud pitched voice and Shivaay rolled his eyes.

"Yes, acha hua tum aa gaye Shivaay, Annika. Otherwise Pinky was all ready to take this place on her head" Janvi said, wiping the sweat beads off her brow. All others chuckled at that.

"Anyway now that everyone is here, inauguration kare? I am getting very hungry" Rudra said dramatically caressing his stomach.

"Kitna bada dramebaaz hai tu Rudra" Shivaay smacked his hand on Rudra's head.

"Don't hit my baby" Annika immediately came to his defence while Shivaay rolled his eyes seeing Rudra tease him from behind Annika.

"You are the only reason he gets so much encouragement" Shivaay said sternly.

"Shivaay, don't be so hard on her. It is her day today" Shakti intervened, wounding his arm around Annika.

"Fine" He said nonchalantly and went and, stood beside Om who was standing silently since the exchange had begun.

"Chal ab puttar, ribbon kaat and let us all in your beautiful office" Dadi pushed her.

Annika looked at everyone and went near the entrance where beautiful decorations were done and a red ribbon was tied. But she immediately turned back, not cutting the ribbon.

"What happened bhabhi? Didn't you like the decorations?" Prinku asked her nervously.

"No no Prinku. They are beautiful. It is just that I have something to do" She moved forward and stopped in front of Shivaay.

"Kya hua Annika?" He asked her softly.

"Shivaay, I want you to cut the ribbon" She spoke, surprising him.

"Mein? Mein kyun Annika? It is your office and mere se better dadi should cut it if you don't want to. She is the oldest one amongst us" Shivaay was still in shock.

Annika smiled faintly and turned towards dadi. "Dadi, do you have any problem with Shivaay cutting the ribbon"

Dadi immediately nodded her head. "Absolutely not puttar. Ye tera sapna hai and we are always there with you"

"Thank you so so much dadi. Actually, when I had started working on this, I had thought ki ribbon Shivaay ko cut karni chahiye. Because he was the one who had given me the idea and helped me throughout. I know ki Om, Prinku and aap sabne bhi bahot help ki hai but I owe this to him, please" She had gotten a bit emotional by the end. Shivaay also did but he quickly hid his true feelings. After all he was Shivaay Singh Oberoi, how could he show his true feelings in front of everyone.

"So, will you do it?" She turned back to him. He still looked hesitant.

"Please, I want you to" She pleaded forwarding the scissors to her. "Best friend ki itni si baat bhi nahi manenge kya?"

"Fine" He said with a small smile and took the scissors.

Shivaay then went ahead and cut the ribbon. All clapped and Shivaay looked at Annika with a smile. She returned it and came forward.

"You enter first" He said and moved sideways. Annika nodded and stepped in followed by everyone.

They admired the office and saw how beautiful and colorful it was. It completely reflected the vibrant and cheerful personality that Annika had.

"Puttar, we are so proud of you" Dadi caressed Annika's face and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you dadi. Sab aapka aashirwad hai" She said and bent down to take her blessings.

"Annika, you didn't invite your employees?" Janvi asked looking around.

"Actually, I just wanted this day for the family. Employees zyada nahi hai, jitne hai unke saath, I will celebrate tomorrow" Annika beamed.

"How many do you have anyway?" Rudra asked.

"5 presently. One is my secretary Sneha and others are freshers. They are quite passionate and enthusiastic. Overall, quite a good team. I hope to increase the employees soon"

"Woh bhi jaldi hoga, beta" Tej said.

"Acha, now shall we cut the cake?" Rudra said and pulled Annika by the hand. Everyone went behind her.

As Shivaay was going, he noticed Om stand in quietly in the corner.

"Om" He went near his brother and nudged him.

Om looked startled and looked at Shivaay.

"Kya hua? Did you say something?" He asked.

"Ha Om. I just called out your name. But I can see, you look zoned out and also worried. Something has definitely happened. Tell me" Shivaay asked confidently.

"Nothing has happened Shivaay. It is just I am stressed" Om replied, not meeting Shivaay's eyes.

"You aren't looking at me Om. And I know you do that when there is some issue. Jab tu jaanta hai that you can't hide anything from me, then why do you even attempt to do so" Shivaay said, now a little miffed.

"Umm Shivaay" Om cleared his throat before speaking. "It is just about a client. He has been giving me a lot of stress yaar. Bas ek baar uski murti deliver kar du, my stress will disappear" And he smiled a bit making Shivaay relax.

"Oh! Itni si baat. Then why do you worry? I know my brother. Woh toh yeh kaam badi aasani se kar dega. Om, you don't have to worry on such small things. And teri tension baatne ke liye, I am there. Ghar se bas dur hu, tere dil se nahi, samjha" Shivaay lightly punched him before giving Om a tight hug.

Om closed his eyes in contentment and wound his arms around Shivaay more tightly as if he was borrowing strength from him.

"Bhaiya, O, come fast. We are waiting for you" Rudra's distinct voice was heard and Shivaay broke the hug.

"Chal ab. Otherwise Rudra will start his drama. And now, he also has the company of Annika. Itni melodramatic hai ki mein kya batau" Shivaay joked.

"Everything is fine between you and bhabhi na, Shivaay? I mean, some months have passed and you look good, most importantly, happy" Om asked, keeping his hand on Shivaay's shoulder.

Shivaay gave a fleeting smile before speaking. "Yes, we are best friends. We have grown to be comfortable around each other. Itne mahine ache se beete hai. And she is a very positive person to be around Om. Would you believe we haven't fought since the past three months?"

"I am very happy for you Shivaay though the no fight is a little too unbelievable" Om crocked up one eyebrow.

"Arre, but it is true" Shivaay defended immediately. "Actually, waqt hi kaha milta hai. Both of us had busy working schedules and the time we get, we just talk. Jhagde ka mauka aaya hi nahi. And acha hai, I don't want to get drenched with water" Shivaay joked and Om also joined in, though it looked forced.

"Shivaay, Om" They heard Annika calling them and immediately made their way there lest they face her wrath.

They all cut the cake and had a gala time. Annika, at the end of it was really proud of herself. She looked around the place and felt really special. Finally, she was getting to fulfill her dreams. It almost looked unbelievable, but here she was. A boss who actually had some employees working under her. She had already put out her advertisement in the papers and someone had already approached her as well. She really looked forward to the meeting. Things were going really well. Shivaay and her were going good too. They still behaved like friends but there had come a sense of routine and normalcy between them. Divorce wasn't spoken of, but she knew that the day would soon come. It pained her a bit, but decided to enjoy whatever time she gets wholeheartedly.

"Hey, you thinking something?" She felt a nudge on the shoulder and looked sideways to see the very person she was thinking about.

"No, just looking around the place"

"Yes, it really is beautiful. You, Om and Prinku have done a great job"

"Finally, my dreams have taken wings all thanks to you. You gave me the push" She looked at him thankfully.

"Stop kidding Annika. It was your dream and you achieved it through your hardwork. I know how dedicated you have been the last three months. And I am sure you will take this business of yours to new heights soon"

"Acha? Itna vishwas hai apni dost par?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Don't challenge a businessman's words Annika. I can assess a business and tell whether it is going to be successful or not"

"Kitne bade tadibaaz and show-off hai aap" She asked and he frowned.

"You really want to fight with me over here?"

"Where was I fighting? I was just stating the facts and if that hurts your giant ass ego, I can't help" She grinned.

"Enough" He said with finality making Annika shut her mouth with a chuckle.

"Okay" She chuckled and said, "Ab chale. Everyone is waiting"

He followed her thinking how much his life has actually changed, even without him realizing about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 8.8K 67
The story starts with the fashion show day. Everything is the same except that Shivaay humiliates Annika more in front of the media and refuses to a...
116K 8.7K 11
Annika who had returned to India to attend her sister's wedding, ends up marrying her sister's fiancee, Shivaay after a series of dramatic revelation...
128K 11.1K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...
782K 66.9K 85
Shivaay and Annika start dating, but only in pretense. Slowly, the drama becomes a little all too real. Will they ever realize their true feelings? (...