My Obsession

By SincerelyOrphic

A SasuNaru Story - Two boys, Two families, Two empires. - Sasuke Uchiha, 19 years old. Being the second son o... More

Chapter One: Naruto
Chapter Two: Sasuke
Chapter Three: Exs
Chapter Four: Ohs
Chapter Five: Bet
Chapter Six: Froze
Chapter Seven: Mine
Chapter Eight: Right
Chapter Ten: Mess

Chapter Nine: Warmth

732 24 12
By SincerelyOrphic

TW!!!!

This chapter will contain dialogues and sentences about SA and r4p3. Reader's discretion is advised!!!!! Please skip the whole flashback story if you wish. 

Previously...

Heeyy Sasuke I'm going to the bathroom for a bit."

"Are you sure you can go there on your own Kitsune?"

"I'm sureee.... I've been going to Kiba's party for ages and always managed to take myself to the bathroom!" He smiled looking somewhat soberer.

"Alright, I'll stay right here and wait for you okay?"

"Okay!"

The blonde stood up and shocked me as he walked straight as if he was never drunk. I'll admit that he's good at acting sober. I tried to ease my mind to the music and scrolled on my phone while my head would nod to the beat. 15 minutes began to pass and no sign of him, I began to worry and stood up from the couch.

"Don't worry Uchiha, he always manages to get back," Shika spoke to me.

"GUYS SOMEONE HELP! SECURITY JUST SPOTTED SORA LEAVING THIS PARTY!" Tenten suddenly rammed into the room panicking.

"Why would he be here?" Shino questioned.

"Wait, where is Naruto?..." Neji raised a brow.

"WHERE IS NARUTO?!" I growled.

Present Time...

My blood boiled fast, the lounge began to look all red. Everyone panicked and quickly grabbed their phones hoping he would pick up. Kiba yelled at every security guard he could come across and Shino ran to the DJ to stop the music immediately. The people who were swaying and bumping to the beat of the music started to question why the lights and the music had come to a halt. 

"EVERYBODY FUCKING OUT, PARTY'S OVER!" Kiba yelled out to the crowd.

Security escorted them out, leaving me with the rest of the crew. My body refused to move as chills went up and down my spine. 

"Uchiha look at me, we'll find him." Neji shook both my shoulders. 

*ring*

"Looking for a particular blonde?"

A voice I had hoped a million years to never hear. 

"Sora, you better not be fucking around," I growled.

"Well young Uchiha, you should have learned to NOT TOUCH WHAT IS MINE! I gave you a warning did I? But unfortunately you did not take me seriously." He started screaming through the phone.

From the way he talked I can tell that this guy is probably messed in the head, proper psycho I tell you. 

"He was never yours, to begin with."

"HE HAS ALWAYS AND WILL FOREVER BE MINE!"

"YOU FUCKING TRAUMATIZED HIM, YOU CALL THAT LOVE?!" I shot back.

"I did that because he disobeyed me when I told him not to, okay? nobody... NOBODY.. can treat him better, can love him better than I do." He tried to calm himself down.

"I'll bring a mirror when I track your sorry ass down, you'll watch yourself get decapitated by my hands soon." 

"Good luck finding me. The love of my life and I are safe from you meddling brats. We will now live in peace and indulge in the love we have for one another."

And just like that, the call ended with a click. I could feel my ears ringing so loudly and my vision slowly blurring into nothingness. How can I be so careless to have let him go on his own? I can't help but imagine him being alone and scared wherever he is, confused about what is actually going on. I hope that psycho loves him too much to not let any harm be inlaid upon him. If I find even one scratch on his beautiful skin, I will skin that guy alive and hang his corpse above my fireplace.  

"Calm yourself Uchiha! What we can do now is to figure out where they both are and safely escort Naruto out of there." Neji shook both my shoulders, glaring deep into my soul.

I took a deep breath, dialed a number on my phone, and began to devise a plan in my head for how the rescue mission will turn out. Looking around the room I could hear cries and shivers from the group, seeing how worried they are I decided to speak up hoping that my words perhaps can calm them down.

"Guys, I have a plan and I would need all of your help for this to work. We move in 5 minutes."

20:07 pm, Unknown Warehouse.

Naruto's POV

Pressure on my head? What was this? I could feel something tugging my eyes. My vision was all black and I could barely move. Where am I?

"Sasuke! Are you there? Where are we?" I tried to use the last of my energy to yell out his name.

"Oh sweetheart, he's not here. You are safe with me, and I will make sure he won't bother you ever again."

My heart started pounding aggressively, I damn well knew who was speaking to me at this moment. It just had to be Sora, he's the only person I know that would go to such lengths to contain whatever he thinks is his. 

TW R4P3 AND S4
(Skip to end of flashback if necessary)

Flashback 4 years back

Everything was perfect, I had the supportive friends I need and the perfect caring boyfriend who helped me get through even the toughest challenges in life. It has been around a year and a half since Sora and I started dating, he was everything I've ever needed. 

"I love you sunshine, you and me against the world." He whispered to me as he blew into my ear.

Truth be told it was my first time doing something of the sort, he had convinced me that this was a symbol of commitment. He grabbed my hand and kissed me passionately, I love how soft his lips are. His torso brushed up against mine as his private area fondled mine. His hands traveled to my chest as his fingertips started to play with my nipples. It felt weird but at the same time nice, it made my stomach feel all warm inside. 

"You ready?" He spoke and I nodded.

His right hand was on my left cheek and his member penetrated through my small hole. I let out a moderate gasp but he didn't seem to care, he just kept doing his thing. After a few minutes, I could see his eyes were getting impatient, so he grabbed me and tossed me. I was now laying on my stomach feeling confused if this is the correct way to do it. Sora took his hand and pressed my stomach as he pushed his cock in deeper making me scream in pain. This felt very uncomfortable, I didn't like it.

"Sora please stop I don't like this!"

"Didn't your swear your loyalty to me whore?!" He growled angrily.

I could only hold my breath and cry, keeping my teary eyes away from his vision. It felt terrible and I could feel the excruciating pain over and over again. Biting my lower lip I only prayed that this would be over in a few, but it continued on for hours. I could feel his member thrusting into me over and over again until my hole became numb at one point.

His body lay next to mine as his cold wicked hands traveled to my cheeks, caressing them innocently. My body felt so sore and I just know that I am bleeding down there, but I could not move even one bit. 

"I am sorry I called you such a word, you know I would not dare to call you such slur if you would just behave for me." His eyes locked into mine, not one bit of regret in those hazel eyes. 

You would think something like this would only happen once or twice, but that incident was only the beginning. He would show up at my school and harass me during lunchtime, forcing me into the janitor's closet or any vacant classroom to demand fornication. Every time I would resist, a bruise would appear either near my ribs or my stomach. This continued on for months until the bruises traveled up to my neck. Not only does he abuse me whenever I say no, but I have also caught him cheating on me on multiple occasions. Every time I would confront him about his cheating, he would bash my head with a glass bottle and tell me he was not to be blamed. Always blaming either the alcohol or me, that was how he justified his actions every single time. 

"Naru, is something going on that we don't know of?" Neji sternly said with concern written all over his face. 

"W-What ever do you mean?" I giggled.

"Naruto I am going to apologise for what's going to happen next," Kiba spoke from behind me. 

Shikamaru nodded as Kiba quickly lifted my shirt revealing all the bruises I had managed to hide from everyone. My pupils began dilating as Neji and Kiba's eyes locked on to every single bruise painted on my frail body. Kiba growled as he cracked his knuckles, Shika looked terrified as ever meanwhile, Neji took a deep breath.

"You will stay clear of Sora, do you understand us Naruto?" His hands firmly gripped my shoulders.

"But he loves me and I love him! I was just disobeying him, I deserve this Neji!" I cried into his arms.

"There should not be any violence in any relationship Naruto, this is not normal." Shikamaru rested his right hand on my blonde locks.

That day was memorable both in a good way and a bad way. It taught me that love can never be a tolerable reason for someone to act accordingly. Love can never be a tolerable reason to turn a blind eye to such abuse. A relationship works both ways, if they treat you like shit, you treat them the same way in return. If they give up on loving you unconditionally, you give up your expectations of ever receiving the love you've been promised to receive.

I came home to Sora waiting in my bedroom as I expected. He was already in my bathrobe giggling away to some comedy tv series he had put on. His left hand deep into a bowl of pretzels, he turned to me and asked me to join him.

"It's been a stressful few days for me baby, can you do something to cheer me up?" He smirked devilishly.

"No."

"You can start by ope- What? Did I just hear a no?"

"I said no, Sora." I firmly faced him with my dead eyes.

"Baby, but you told me you loved me, you swore your loyalty to me and our future together?!" He got up angrily and threw his body on top of mine, holding both of my arms down to the bed.

"This is all a test to prove yourself so that I can be sure of our future together my dear." His face began to look weird and my stomach was already turning.

"HEY, JERK GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM!" Kiba came bursting out of my main bedroom door and knocked him clean.

Neji and Shikamaru followed behind him, Shikamaru rushed to my side to make sure I was okay both physically and mentally, and Kiba was still on the floor beating the shit out of the guy.

"I called the police and Sora will be sent in for questioning."

Everything went by so fast that I blacked out, not because of the anxiety eating me alive, but because for the first time in my life I felt a heavenly relief.

After he got called into the station they had sentenced him to a psychiatric hospital where he is to be rehabilitated until he is ready to face society once more. I lived my life peacefully after all of that happened, up until today that is...

end of the flashback.

"Sunshine, why aren't you listening to me?" The bastard tilted his head in confusion.

*spit* "You won't be getting away with this like last time Sora!" I spit into his face in disgust. 

"My my, you grew feisty sunshine, that won't do." He grabbed the gun he had been hiding in his jacket and hit my head with it.

"You'll learn to never disobey me again baby, you might have gotten your way last time, but not anymore."

"S-Sasuke will end you." 

"Well I am counting on him to be here soon, he'll help teach you to not disobey me again, and he'll die in your arms tonight."

"WHAT-" 

Suddenly he grabbed an oxygen mask and forcefully placed it over my mouth and nose. As I tried to breathe in I could sense my sanity running wild. My muscles weren't responding to my commands anymore, they were moving on their own. Sora untied me as my small arms began to hug him tightly as if they forgot what he had done to them. 

"What did you do to me? monster!" I yelled into his ear as my arms kept embracing him lovingly.

"Do you like it, baby? It's a drug I had invented in rehab, my roommate who was a drug dealer told me the basics and I had modified the rest to my liking." He smiled so proudly. 

"Your body parts will do as I say from now on, your mouth may be still running with hateful words, but with time I know that your mind will also indulge in the pleasure of my attention my dear." He caressed his disgusting hands on my bleeding cheek.

23:27 pm, Unknown Warehouse.

Sasuke's POV

I rushed to gather some of Itachi's men to help me rescue Naruto from the hands of that god-awful bastard. Neji and Shikamaru are helping from afar, hacking into the cameras and any locks that this building possesses to ensure easy entry for me and the guys. The place was crawling with people guarding the front and back exits. 

"Move out!" I spoke into my walkie talkie. 

Itachi's men had the people guarding the exit covered, I snuck in swiftly without anyone noticing me. There were many rooms in that building, each of them with locks and cameras. 

"Neji! Help me find the room he's in please!" 

"Keep moving straight until you'll see another long hallway, from there take a right and there should be a large door, he's in there with the freak."

"Thanks."

I took out my knife and quickly silenced the two guards guarding the door. As the lock disarms, I burst open the doors to see a quiet Naruto standing still beside the bastard. The bastard had his arms all over him, his forehead and cheek were bleeding, and his eyes looked dead, what on earth had happened to him?

"Naruto, I'm here my love, I'm here to save you now come." I held my hand out expecting him to run into my arms.

Naruto stood still, not a thought behind those eyes. 

"Go bring his right hand for me, baby," Sora whispered into his ear as he gave Naruto a knife.

"Naruto? What's going on?"

"Help me Sasuke-" He screamed as he charged towards me with the knife.

He fought well as if he was trained for years to kill. I dodged all of his attacks because I wouldn't forgive myself if I attack him even once. Sora watched our gruesome match with pleasure and satisfaction. Naruto kept charging at me swiftly and I couldn't dodge any further. He pinned me down and aimed straight at my heart. 

"Got you fucker." Kiba jumped from behind Sora and held a knife to his throat.

"FUCK! KILL HIM NOW NARUTO AND KILL KIBA AFTER!"

As the dagger charged towards my chest I could only hold his cheeks and wipe away the tears that were running down. His knife pierced into me as he yelled out, my blood tainting his hands.

"It's okay Naruto, I'm just happy that I got to die in your arms."

"SASUKE PLEASE NO!"

"NARUTO LEAVE HIM AND KILL KIBA!" *slice* Kiba ran his knife through Sora's neck.

"KIBA PLEASE HELP ME!" Naruto yelled out. 

I looked Naruto in the eyes as my breathing got heavier by the second, he couldn't stop crying and it broke my heart. His body was stiff and his hands were still gripping the handle of the knife. Kiba rushed over to my bleeding body and forced the blonde boy to let go of the handle. 

"WE NEED TO GET YOU TO THE HOSPITAL MAN, THE AMBULANCE IS ALREADY UP FRONT!" 

Itachi's men helped me up and carried me all the way to the ambulance. I tried to call out for Naruto, I needed him to be by my side. But I was too weak to do so, instead, my vision became pitch black and my body gave up on resisting. 

Naruto's POV

What have I done? 

Why did I do that?

I had injured the only man in this world that had turned a dark memory into a blissful experience. 

I had injured the only man in this world who never turned his back on me and gave me a world filled with joyful warmth. 

I had injured the only man in this world who understand me, the real me, who love me for being me.

What have I done? 

"GET YOURSELF TOGETHER NARUTO!" Kiba shook my shoulders.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

His words echoed throughout my thoughts, it rang in my brain. I could only listen to him ask me millions of questions as my eyes pierced through the floor. My hands were shaking tremendously and my body began to feel the chill of the night breeze. I was on my knees, still in disbelief that I had done the only thing I had sworn to never do in my whole entire life. 

Kiba helped me to get up and escorted me into his car, I mindlessly walked into the car as I watched some guys carry away Sora's corpse. 

02:19 am, Kiba's Estate. 

I woke up to fresh bandages hugging my scars tightly, I felt my forehead sting realising that I had been treated after blacking out. Judging from the sheets of this bed, I would say that I am in Kiba's house right now. 

"You're up." Shino helped me sit.

"Shino, thank you," I muttered softly.

"What happened Naru? What did he do to you?"

Hearing the glimpse of concern in Shino's voice I couldn't help but break down. My tears were running out uncontrollably. He hugged me tight and tried to gently shush me, it helped calmed me down from hyperventilating. I wanted to explain to Shino, to everyone even, about what actually happened. How serious I am about never wanting to hurt the only person I yearn for.

"It's alright Naruto, I'm here for you." Shino caressed my hair.

He gave me a warm cup of chamomile tea with a small teaspoon of honey. I felt more collected after sipping once or twice. But my mind was still stuck on Sasuke, where is he? how's his condition? will he ever forgive me?

"Hey Shino, where's Sasuke?"

"Oh Naru, the stab wound almost touched his heart but thankfully it missed by a few inches. The doctors said he was fine but he just won't wake up. Even the medical team can't understand why he won't" Shino sighed as he put the teapot to rest on the bedside table. 

"Where is he now?"

"The guest room at the end of the hall-"

Before Shino could even finish his sentence, I had forced myself to get up and made my weak legs run. I raced to his room where two guards were keeping watch of his room. Surprisingly, they had let me in. I burst through the door to find him laying still on the bed with many health monitors standing next to him. But he wasn't the only one in that room, a lovely woman sat at his side. Holding his hand firmly and praying to Kami that the patient will gain consciousness soon.

"Ah excuse me," I uttered to the lady politely.

"You must be Uzumaki Naruto." The lady smiled.

"Yes ma'am, I don't mean to be rude but have we met before?" 

"We have not, unfortunately, but I have heard so much about you, Sasuke eagerly talks about you whenever he has time." She giggled.

"Ahh I see," I awkwardly smiled.

Who is this lady standing before me? She seems very nice and has this warm way of speaking. The type where you would instantly melt and open up just by hearing the sincerity of her tone. She had raven hair, much like Sasuke's. Her features were also very similar to his. Could it be that she's...

"Ah, where are my manners? I am Uchiha Mikoto, Sasuke's mother." She placed her fair hands on mine.

"AH! It is my pleasure to meet you, I have always wanted to meet you, ma'am."

She giggled before leading me to a seat that stood at his bedside. Her hand signaled me to sit and I did as she wished. 

"The doctors told me Sasuke was refusing to wake up, not because he has anything wrong with him, but because he simply does not want to." She looked at her sleeping son with the most caring eyes I have ever seen.

"Why is he refusing to wake up?" I clenched my fist as tears automatically began to roll down my cheeks." 

I had always been very bad at lying, my facial expressions were uncontrollable. My tears were always the first to reveal what I am feeling inside. Shameless, pathetic, and weak. The only words that I can think of whenever my eyes would travel to Sasuke's still state. This is all my fault, he could be doing something better right now if I wasn't such a weak person. I should have made myself stronger so that I may prevent any bothersome occurrences for him in the future. 

"Maybe because he's waiting for a certain someone to wake him up from his sleep?" Her warm right hand rested on my left cheek. 

I stood up and sat on an empty spot on his bed. I reached for his hands, they were tainted with scars and a bit of dried blood. Holding onto his cold hands, I spoke to him...

"Hey, you need to wake up. I need you to wake up, Sasuke. Please wake up, we had so many things planned out for the future. You promised me that you would take me to the amusement park and ride rollercoasters all day. You promised me that you'll take me to watch horror movies and hold my hand so that I can conquer my fear of ghosts. You promised me that you would give me hugs and kiss if I can go on a day without eating ramen noodles. You promised me that you would always be by my side helping me close my eyes and ears whenever we see thunder. Please Sasuke, I would never hurt you. Wake up Sasuke, please. You have to wake up because... I'm in love with you!!" I cried out to him as my tears fell onto his cold hands. 

As I closed my eyes in shame, I felt a big pair of arms pulling me into a big hug. 

"I have been waiting for ages just to hear you say those words."

—————

Is Sasuke finally awake?

Will Sasuke finally know the truth about what happened?

And is Sora finally gone? 

Hey there readers!

I must admit that it has been a fuck while since I upload. Not only has college life taken my time away, but truth be told, I've been very scared to continue this story. Not because I gave up on it but because I am not quite satisfied with how I had written this story. So I am going to make some adjustments to the cover of each chapter and I am also commissioning someone to make a new cover for this story. Anyways, this story has only a few chapters left before the finale so to all my loyal readers I am eternally grateful to you all and I will do my best as the writer to satisfy you with the last remaining chapters I plan to write for this story.

Love you all!

See y'all in the next chapter!

xoxo.

3974 words. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 10K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
289K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." โ€ข highest rankings โ€ข - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...
891K 41.2K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one