𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐠𝐚𝐒 ; k. kazuha

Oleh luhvlykuro

the kamisato clan, a major clan of inazuma with valued reputation that has to be held up by its heirs. y/n ka... Lebih Banyak

ʚ prolgue ɞ
ʚ aftermath ɞ
ʚ komore teahouse ɞ
ʚ raiden shogun ɞ
ʚ trouble ɞ
ʚ encounter(s) ɞ
ʚ is he a new enemy or another storm ɞ
ʚ excuses ɞ
ʚ escape ɞ
ʚ tricked ɞ
ʚ missing ɞ
ʚ all's well that ends well ɞ
ʚ flushed faces ɞ
ʚ void ɞ
ʚ superficial plan ɞ
η‰Ήεˆ₯ Κ•β€’α΄₯β€’Κ”
ʚ eavesdropper ɞ
ʚ everyone runs away from the truth ɞ
ʚ favour ɞ
ʚ preparation ɞ
ʚ lantern rite ɞ
ʚ confession ɞ
ʚ two sides to the same coin ɞ
ʚ safety ɞ
ʚ jealousy jealousy ɞ
ʚ apology ɞ
ʚ beidou ɞ
ʚ comfort ɞ
ʚ sea salt ɞ
ʚ bad decisions ɞ
ʚ life and death ɞ
ʚ sweet? ɞ
ʚ dango ɞ
ʚ enemies ɞ
ʚ ex-harbinger escape ɞ
ʚ epilogue ɞ
ʚɞ

ʚ vigilant ghost ɞ

2.8K 89 332
Oleh luhvlykuro

✦⁺₊ ukiyo - literally the "floating world" - living in the moment, detached from the bothers of life.

—————————————

dear ayaka, ayato & thoma

it's been a couple of days since i had settled myself amongst the citizens of liyue.

childe, like the dubious harbinger he is, had to attend to his shady fatui business. which i, in fact wasn't too bothered about. ( you don't have to be worried about it, i've gotten to liyue safely.)

it's not like i'd be visiting northland bank anytime soon unless i desperately wanted to be indebted to the fatui.

liyue was much different than i had imagined it to be but a good kind of different.

i've actually made a couple of friends already, which is great news. i met them at the restaurant down the street. the chef there makes exquisite food but i still miss pancakes every morning.

other than that, i'm still getting used to it. really feels odd not waking up to ayaka shouting at me. i sort of miss it actually.

but honestly everything is off to a phenomenal start. i'll be back soon. i know all of you are missing me ever so dearly back at the estate ;).

love, y/n.
-

- kazuha's pov -

i'm unconsciously loosing track of time slowly. when was the last time i had gone back to inazuma to see her? i'm sure it had been months.

i made a promise, it's plausible that she may think i had broken it now. for it had been so long that we had seen each other's faces or even communicated.

but rest assured, i haven't broken off from our deal, just yet. a promise is a promise.

i never stay in a single place for very long. stagnancy dulls both my connection with nature and the blade i wield. while i am still able to, i want to travel far and wide but doubt clouds my mind as soon as the thought of being away from her appears.

being apart of a prestigious clan comes with its benefits as well as it's disadvantages. would she even consider leaving the comfort of her home for someone such as myself?

i don't think so.

i have practically disappeared for a matter of months, she wouldn't be too keen on forgiving me even if i do apologise i'm sure she would just see it as meaningless and hollow.

" kazuha, we're heading to liyue harbour!" beidou shouts out.

if i could give up on my hopes and passions as being a wanderer i would spend the rest of my moments with her until i no longer can.

but time is loosely slipping away from the palms of my hand. i don't know when i'll go back to inazuma.

i just hope it's soon.

we have time, y/n.

but what is this feeling?

" kaedehara!"

" i'm coming beidou."

-

- y/n's pov -

i sip on my morning tea, the taste bouncing off my tongue. the breeze delicate as it slightly parts my h/c locks.

" 50% off all lanterns!"

" lantern rite offers available! get necklaces cheaper than usual!"

" come all and pick up your fortune for the upcoming lantern rite festival!"

i sigh. i was still new to all of this liyuean stuff, what's this lantern rite buzz all about, i wonder.

" hey xiangling?"

the navy haired girl looks up at me with curiosity.

" what's this lantern rite thing everyone's talking about."

xiangling turns to me with a smile. she was one of the first people i had met upon my arrival. we instantly became friends after sharing a meal together at her restaurant. she was so welcoming, kind and i'm truly glad i incidentally ran into her.

i even gave her the recipe for my favourite meal, which she had been trying to learn.

" i forgot your still new around here." she rubs the back of her nape. " how shall i explain it...it's a tradition to celebrate the new year!"

i hum nonchalantly before having another sip of my tea as xiangling gets back to work, returning to her stove and continues cooking the vegetables on her pan.

" y'know y/n it wouldn't be so bad if you got a job around here. why not try the adventurers guild?" she states a matter of factly.

" i- i don't know. i'm really not cut off to be an adventurer."

" well you need the money."

i deeply sigh. continuing to finish off my now lukewarm tea.

" alright i'm off!" i say enthusiastically to the chef.

" have fun!" xiangling shouts, her back still facing me as she was too focused on cooking.

i stroll down the streets of liyue not knowing what to do. what should i do? it's not like i have anybody to entertain me anymore. everyone actually has a part to play here...actual jobs.

i sigh. i should focus on trying to find kazuha.

" buy your lantern today!"

i guess there's no harm getting a little distracted although.

" hello miss are you here to buy a lantern for you and your significant other?" the woman spoke with over-enthusiasm.

the question honestly threw me off guard.

i chuckle awkwardly, " unfortunately no, i don't have a lover. i was just curious."

" what! a beautiful lady such as yourself without a lover? well never mind that, would you like to buy one?"

is it bad to say i sort of regret coming over to this stall. " sure." i hand her some mora.

" oh heavens! i'm sorry dear, i seem to have forgotten my change back at the inn." she smiles apologetically.

" that's no problem, keep the change." i say picking up the delicate lantern.

but before i could leave, the woman clasped her hands together.

" please! before you go, could you do me a favour! i'll be sure to reward you."

i sigh. slightly annoyed but i manage to smile nonetheless. " what's the commission?"

" i used to stay at wangshuu inn until i left this morning, i'll have many customers. i know you weren't bothered about the change but others will be. i would go myself but..you seem like a fairly young lady who could get the job done much faster than i can! besides i've already raised the commission to the adventurers guild."

i mentally face palm. " i'll do it."

i need all the spare mora i can get my hands on either way. it's not like my personal wallet from inazuma can send his money through the mail.

" y'know y/n it wouldn't be so bad if you got a job around here. why not try the adventurers guild?"

i only shrug, unbothered. " at least i get payed off by the adventurers guild."

the woman only blinks at my with widened eyes.

my hands immediately cover my mouth, archons y/n.

" whoops, did i say that out loud? i'm sorry that was rude of me."

i don't hesitate to leave as i wave a goodbye off to the merchant considering how suddenly awkward i had made the situation out to be.

to wangshuu inn it is!

( yk who y/n's gonna meet already wahahah (-.-) )

-

so this is wangshuu inn.

i stare at the massive building in front of me. the size of it quite literally, intimidating.

i head into the elevator, which takes me to the main reception.

i momentarily forget about why i was here in the first place. taking in the beautiful view. it really was stunning. i could imagine how much prettier it would be on the brisk of dawn or dusk.

how wonderful it would be to watch the sunset.

i snap out of my daydream, heading off the the lady sat at the front desk.

" hello can i help you?" she smiles wholeheartedly in which i return.

" i'm here to pick up a merchants box of change." i smile awkwardly. realising how vague that sounded.

" oh!" verr godlet smiles, " yes one of my co-workers had found it laying somewhere in one of the rooms... i can't unfortunately put my finger on which one it was."

great.

" but feel free to look around for it, i'm guessing you're an adventurer?"

i nod, knowing very well i really didn't want to be remotely considered as an 'adventurer.'

" i'm verr godlet by the way. if you need me i'll be in the kitchen since i'm arranging something."

" thankyou miss godlet." i smile.

where should i start first?

the top floor sounds like a good idea since i'm already at the reception. the only thing preventing me from going there was a pair of stairs.

i head up the stairs, somewhat reaching a balcony. placing my hands on the railing.

the view was absolutely breathtaking from up here, i wonder if i can go up any higher.

i look around the vast plains of liyue and could see a part of the busy harbour in the distance. the inn was mostly surrounded by mountains however.

tiny ants roaming the ground floor which in actuality were people.

i sigh. i get distracted far too easily. i'm not entirely sure if random women should be putting their trust in someone who looses something the minute they place the item down.

i turn around, only for my whole body to flinch. the railing digging into my back.

a ghost was stood a couple of feet away from me. it's arms crossed, tattoo's written all over one of its arms. why am i being haunted down by the dead?

it had dark medium length hair complimentary with light green undertones to match. accompanied with porcelain doll like skin and honey golden irises that seemed to pierce right into my very soul.

" i'm- i'm not scared to exorcise you!" i shout confidently.

" what are you talking about, brat."

i roll my eyes out of natural instinct. that's something i haven't been called before. a brat.

" don't you know who you're talking to?" he edges closer.

i chuckle dryly in an uncomfortable manner. " unfortunately i don't! if you don't mind me, i'm just gonna-"

i tried to sneak off behind it but it's very presence was intimidating. those sharp eyes never leaving the ones of mine even once, really took eye contact to the next level huh.

" or not." i look down at my feet as if they were the most interesting thing in the room.

until my chin was forced up for my eyes to meet intimidating honey coloured orbs.

now this was getting very very uncomfortable.

" do not come back here or set foot on my balcony ever again." it's tone dripping with anger.

i immediately smack it's hand away, running down the stairs like my life depended on it.

leaving the so called ghost puzzled and lost in thought.

" miss godlet! miss godlet! there's a ghost upstairs! or a demon i don't really know." i fiddle with my thumbs, practically screaming at the poor woman.

the woman was holding a box full of mora. " a ghost? i've found what you were looking for." she hands me the box.

" yes a ghost! it was angry because i was on its stupid balcony."

verr exploded into wholehearted chuckles. " no dear, i can see why you would think that but that was xiao, he's a yaksha. his appearance and personality are quite...intimidating."

a confused expression on my face. " so you're telling me that was a guy! oh god i have to apologise."

verr pats my back. " there's no need, just hurry off before it gets dark and get this to the adventurers guild."

i nod. " could you please apologise to him on my behalf."

verr smiles and waves me off.

" a ghost? god adventurers these days, sure are something."

-

the sun was slowly setting amongst the hills. daylight fading away as night was eager to approach.

well that was quite an eventful day. i'm absolutely exhausted.

my back was comfortably buried into the soft mattress, my head too in dreamland due to the pillow.

this is all i look forward to every night, sleeping.

i had handed in the lost mora pouch not to long ago to katheryne at the adventurers guild. fortunately i also had managed to earn a couple of pennies while doing so.

ayato would be so proud of me right now. look at me, all adult-like and earning my own mora.

sleep was slowly but surely approaching me. all that running around was finally taking effect.

but there was one last thing i needed to do...actually it can wait.

hopefully i remember to send this letter out to my family in inazuma.

i yawn before drifting into a deep sleep.

- scaramouche's pov -

the ex-harbinger stands beside another useless body he had to dispose of.

looking away in pure disgust.

that was the fourteenth person he had to put an end to. unfortunately for him, his poor fatui pets weren't of absolute trust.

he needed to hand over the gnosis, that was his only option as of now. he needed to escape his creator.

being in the fatui granted him power. power to do whatever he wished to whomever he liked.

" get this to the tsaritsa. tell her i had some business to take of. she won't pester me further."

" ye- yes my lord." the agent bowed.

" humans are so inexplicably worthless and weak." he mumbles.

the puppet was sadistic to another level, he didn't mind hurting others to get what he truly wanted.

and y/n was apart of that list.

he didn't know why.

but he would sacrifice himself over and over to see the look of pain and sadness in your eyes.

go through purgatory multiple times if it meant that he could torcher you.

scaramouche had been observing you for quite some while now back in inazuma.

he could tell that you despised the indoors and being alone probably would drive you insane.

but on one occasion his spy reported back, saying you were with another man. that's what truly angered him. scaramouche refused to believe you were falling for another man.

he instantly sent out a batch of soldiers to kill the man you were spending time with.

fortunately for him, he survived.

you were always happy despite any circumstance.

and he could think of a million and one number of ways to destroy you.

───── (•̀ᴗ•́)و─────

i actually love scaramouche, i just needed an antagonist ehe ;)

again just an explanation, i have changed the lore. scaramouche does hand the gnosis over to the archon if it wasn't clear.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

24.5K 1.4K 25
As the last marriageable child of the noble Kanjou Commission, you will do anything to save your family from the shame of the Almighty Shogun's disgr...
10.3K 344 26
[TEYVAT AU, COMPLETED] THANK YOU FOR 10K READS & VOTES! β™‘ Thoma wished to bring his Inazuman father his dandelion wine until a big wave hit his boat...
22.3K 686 27
"but Ayato. don't you think that being in a relationship with fellow commissioner is...inappropriate. I've never heard of two commissioners being tog...
545K 21.8K 50
If you are born into a noble family then your destiny is already pre-determined from the moment you were in your mother's womb. It's either you well...